#1 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

So I was wondering if there is anything going on in the oceans that anybody is doing right now and the discussion of Atlantis in this universe if this has been done already please tell me.

#2 Edited by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Well. I think I would totally be down for whatever it was. But I thin that any plot line should not be in a direct conflict with any terrestrial problems. They should be displayed as Oceania centric. And I also think that Atlantis is too generic and overdone for the creativity of this place.

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (36496 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think that Atlantis is too generic and overdone for the creativity of this place.

I disagree, I can imagine some badass location made with the realms of the sea. All on user creativity.

#6 Edited by Izaiah (5184 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Surkit (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Thanks I might have an idea for it with a character that I making.

So is there anything else like lost underwater temples or even bases that are in the oceans ?

#9 Edited by Pyrogram (36496 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: You're a cruel, cold man.

xD

#10 Edited by Surkit (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Not sure about lost underwater temples or bases. I do know the ocean is highly underused though so you should have some wiggle room there.

@surkit: LOL

#12 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

@izaiah: Thanks man for that too .

#14 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Try a new underwater locale like Lemuria or Mu.

Besides I think we already have a nU Atlantis.

I can help you make up an underwater city or flesh out Lemuria or Mu.

#15 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: R'lyeth? Pretty bad juju there but let's run with it. Obviously as this is a superhero site we're running on lovecraft lite, so the gribblies can be defeated. Perhaps the famed city of Cthulhu is kept under dimensional lock and key by a society of guardians utilizing science and mysticism to prevent it from spilling out and this order founded a city?

#17 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: I making a character that has connections to do with the R'lyeth and the greek titans.Your idea sounds cool but I feel like that needs a new discussion thread then right ?

#18 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: @shadowswordmaster: You can rename threads with full edit. The Titans or some of them, could be given the duty to keep Cthulhu and friends locked away, or at least serve on the Guard.

#21 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

R'lyeth!

#22 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: I was thinking something like that , I was planning to make Oceanus and the some of the other Titans to be the Jailer of the place where my character is one of Oceanus sons and is part of the Jailers of the sunken city.

#23 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: You can have some drama about getting the inside shift to make sure the waking denizens don't try anything funny, like soldiers stuck with patrol duty into North Vietnamese and Vietcong territory.

#24 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity:That is good and I like and I making another tread that is about the titans and the Cthulhu Mythos .If you want to help me out on this you are more then welcome to it.

#25 Posted by superstay (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity said:

Try a new underwater locale like Lemuria or Mu.

Besides I think we already have a nU Atlantis.

I can help you make up an underwater city or flesh out Lemuria or Mu.

d^_^b

#26 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by superstay (9718 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by A1 (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: technically I never canoned this character's death, so I could help somehow to sell whatever ideas you have.

@shadowswordmaster: I'm the Queen of Atlantis :P

lol you still are I won't take that from you. who are you an alt of btw?

#29 Edited by Feral Nova (46604 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: technically I never canoned this character's death, so I could help somehow to sell whatever ideas you have.

@odessa_calidus said:

I just wanted to make an Atlantean but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you gave me the whole damn kingdom! lol if you want it back, you are more than welcome to take it back!

#30 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

@meison_calidus: Thanks but I still working it out somethings here and their but it is a idea of a location and a character that I am making right now but I am still working on it.

#31 Posted by Surkit (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

@meison_calidus said:

@odessa_calidus said:

I just wanted to make an Atlantean but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you gave me the whole damn kingdom! lol if you want it back, you are more than welcome to take it back!

lol we can work something out, how bout I be your advisor or summum?

#32 Posted by Feral Nova (46604 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: LOL I love that gif! <3

>_> ooorrrr you can come back from the 'dead' and Royal battle my @ss to take the crown back :P

Then I can just be a... Dutchess... or whatever till you 'die' :P again xD

or whatever, I'm down for whatever idea, I just know that the Atlanteans are yours and if you want them back, you are more than welcome to have them back. I just get to keep Odessa xP

PM me if you wanna do something!

#34 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

We can call the guardian city Lemuria and have it be in a cold war with Atlantis.

#35 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

We can call the guardian city Lemuria and have it be in a cold war with Atlantis.

and than link it to Mars!

Free Water :D

#36 Posted by Surkit (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: LOL I love that gif! <3

>_> ooorrrr you can come back from the 'dead' and Royal battle my @ss to take the crown back :P

Then I can just be a... Dutchess... or whatever till you 'die' :P again xD

or whatever, I'm down for whatever idea, I just know that the Atlanteans are yours and if you want them back, you are more than welcome to have them back. I just get to keep Odessa xP

PM me if you wanna do something!

Imao you get me hyped just talking to you. I've got a loose one in mind but I'll sleep on it and pm you tomorrow. I'll add MR to it too and see if she wants to bring in her Atlantean.

#37 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

It is so nice to see people working on different things.

#38 Edited by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously start to wonder if these "discussion threads" have taken the fun out of RPGIng.. the new rules are great, but are they causing limitations and over planning? Just asking.. ;)

#39 Posted by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously start to wonder if these "discussion threads" have taken the fun out of RPGIng.. the new rules are great, but are they causing limitations and over planning? Just asking.. ;)

Better to know if an idea contradicts something existing so it can be worked out before someone writes a bio, history, and starts stocking content.

Also even if there is a conflict potential collaborations can come out of these.

It can be a pain in the ass at times, but if it to be considered an evil I consider it a necessary one.

#40 Posted by Feral Nova (46604 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: I'll be waiting for that PM then ^_^

#41 Posted by mikehly (98 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! This sounds great. First you make awesome character based off Aquaman then underwater cities for others to be involved in. This is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :D

#42 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see what Shadow goes with first.

#43 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

I have plans and that is all that I can tell you .

#44 Edited by Surkit (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Just wanna point out, Atlantis is an ocean based empire. But it's a conglomeration of small kind of villages or cities under water off of coasts. There could be dozens of empires like it across the ocean.

#45 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13675 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Thanks man and I have a few places in mind .

#46 Posted by superstay (9718 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by _Sawyer_ (248 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by superstay (9718 posts) - - Show Bio