Athens

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#151  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

"Why would an enemy of mine request to aid me? I find that quite strange."

"I do not have many reasons to attack your athenian land, where warriors are built and the roots of combat are planted. Histories of greats such as achilles, Diomedes (love that guy for stabbing venus and made ares run like a b!tch, until venus got her payback. Oh how I wish to kill that deity) and the creation of Pankration which hybridized striking and grappling. Even your philosophers are warriors such as those of the names of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle (some who are even champions)."

"I want to help you strictly on the basis on fighter to fighter, since we both savor the heat of battle. However I lonely empress with no company nor body to keep her through the night, the thing I want as do my creator is to conduct 'pilgrimage' to the forges of Hephaestus to visit out 'ancestors' whom are the greek automatons. Also that I wish to test my might against the Olympian Champion, what challenge would a jewel stuck in between a witch's bosom give me?"

Buidhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Buidhe

@Angeni: (Oh my God that is so creepy you're in her house!)

As soon as the voice spoke Cassandra flinched, reaching for her gun. Recognizing the woman and her importance she quickly replaced it down beside her on a small round glass table. Too many surprises too soon. "Jesus Christ!" She was caught feeling a number of different feelings. Surprise and honor for having the famous heroine in her home, and disrespect for being so unexpectedly walked in on. But she knew better than to disrespect her in any way. "Uuuh, hello—hi...What brings...why are you here?"

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: A creature emerged from the shadows dressed like an amazon and having a Roman Helmet with a plume like a mohawk. The creature had huge spider legs sprout from the middle of her back and are several times larger then herself, which she can use to step on her enemies or those who stand in her way. "Why should I trust you? I watched as you attacked my teammates and plotted against me." Helena said, not paying mind to the creature that stood next to her.

@agentxx: After she finished reading the letter, Helena scooped up a drachma from a fountain and threw it into a rainbow. "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering," She said, "I wish to speak with Cody Banks founder of the Skynet corporation." Suddenly the image of the man appeared in front of her. "Greetings, Cody Banks. I am Helena Sol, Princess of Athens." She smiled brightly.

@614azrael: Helena approached her sister and held out her hand to pull her up from the ground. "Care to see the armory room? I know how much you love weapons and equipment." She chuckled, watching her daughter grumble as her aunt called her little.

@Rumble Man: "This is a discussion you should be having with my husband when I free him from the tyrant. I will think about letting you assist me in the battle, but as of right now I have no answer for you." She said with her arms folded. The princess was actually surprised to see how much knowledge this man knew about Athens and Ancient Greece.

(Sorry for the crappy post guys kinda rushed it lol)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

The fifteen foot recybor listened to her words and smirked at her gestures "I shall wait for your reply your highness, however with me you can significantly reduce the time of rescue that distances you from your betrothed. Soul mates should stick together, and the unity of two hearts have been recorded in myth to overthrow even the shackles of fate itself."

He then shares his respects for the greeks and disdain for the Byzantines "If I had access to a time machine I would go back to the 300's AD to kill every byzantine on Greek soil, who deemed greek gods as 'pagans' those bastards desecrated the beautiful sport of pankration. Dismantling it from the annals of history until it resurfaced in the 90's in the form of MMA. They mock the legends of Dioxippus, Arrhicion and Theagenes, as a warrior I cannot stand that"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By 614azrael
(sno worries <3) "Tell you what Hel, when you can best me in sword play I'll call you whatever you wish my little hell raiser." The aunt remarked messing up Helen's hair playfully before hugging her. "Sure lets see what toys you have them putting to use."
  @Angeni
agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By agentxx

@Angeni:Cody was a bit surprised to see the princess but deduced it was merely an illusion, respectfully he bowed"I was simply concerned of the security of your nation Helena, I wish to provide you with necessary defenses free of charge"

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: A confident yet relaxed chuckle was released in response to the creature's presence. "Because it is as I said, I am no villain. And I have come with an offer", he begins, "The information I can provide to you and your team is invaluable. In fact my dear, I plan on joining it. The resources and everything offered by Iberia are far too good to ignore, it would be foolish to do so. But that isn't why you should trust me", he paused. "May we speak somewhere more private? What I am about to reveal to you is not something I will risk being said with so many guards and whatnot crawling around".

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: "First, I don’t need to know any of your secrets," Helena said, a smile appearing on her face, "If you are willing to tell me a dark secret than you already earned my trust." She extended her hand out. "I also would like to make a deal with you."

@agentxx: Helena crossed her arms over her chest and took a deep breath. "My army could conquer all of Greece due to their tactical skills and size of their army, but I am no monster nor power hungry to do something like that," She said. "I thank you for your concern."

@614azrael: Helen drew out her dagger and pointed it at her aunt. "I hold your word to it." A grin appeared on the child's face before she took off into her bedroom. "Follow me," Helena led her sister outside of the palace and entered a shed. This is where the army get's their weapons. It is a big metal shed around the side of the palace. When Helen was five years old, Helena helped her daughter choose her weapon, which is later a dagger named Katoptris, there. It has quite a large collection of swords, spears, clubs, ancient weapons, mythological weapons and even shotguns. "What do you think?" She asked her sister.

@Rumble Man: Helena began to chuckle as the man complained about the history of the Byzantine Empire. "My favorite hero is Perseus," She said with a bright smile. "The son of Zeus and Danae, and one of the only heroes in Greece to have a happy ending."

@Buidhe: (I forgot these two haven't met. I'll post a reply when they finally do meet in our RPG ;D)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: That was simpler than anticipated. His secret was not a dark one, it was simply a highly treasured one at the moment as are all of the enigmatic Emperor's secrets. Calmly shaking her hand with characteristic firmness, he replied, "And what would that be Ms. Sol?". So she had a deal as well? Interesting.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By agentxx

@Angeni:"But what of your air force? what happens if another nation decides to attack you with an aerial assault do you even have any precautions if a nuclear missile is sent towards you?" Cody said not with anger but with care and concern.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Angeni

@agentxx: "We have a successful air force that no mortal has seen in centuries. I thought you knew I was a goddess? I can handle a nuclear missile before it can reach my city," She said, "Why do you wish to help my city?" She asked curiously.

@Impero: Helena snapped her fingers and two more creatures emerged from the shadows dressed like amazons with Roman Helmet's. "I want you to swear your loyalty to the Justice League and Athens."

(Those creatures are there for a reason you'll see. ;D)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: Her deal was far more like a demand. Naturally, the vaunted Emperor responded with a somewhat amused yet relaxed chuckle. "Ms. Sol, my allegiance to the JLI cannot be questioned. Your leader, Bishop, I revealed to him my identity. Other than my family and my lover, he is the only one that knows. That is my maximum trust", he states, but of course, as always, he has a plan to account for what he told Surkit in the case that the hero decides to misuse that information. "As for Athens. Perhaps, if you swore your loyalty to Iberia. A political partnership would only bring benefits".

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: "I swear my everlasting loyalty to Iberia, as you will say the same with Athens." Helena said, waiting for the man to swear his loyalty to Athens.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: "As do I to Athens, Ms. Sol", he replied, confident yet respectful as he smirked slyly beneath his expressionless mask.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: "Have you met the Furies?" Helena asked, glancing toward the three creatures that stood next to her. "Three goddesses of vengeance: Tisiphone (avenger of murder), Megaera (the jealous) and Alecto (constant anger). They were also called the Daughters of the Night, but were actually the daughters of Uranus and Gaea. Another name for them is the Erinyes. Without mercy, the Furies would punish all crimes including the breaking of rules considering all aspects of society. They would strike the offenders with madness and never stopped following criminals." The goddess said with a disgusted look as they were horrible to look at, with snakes for hair and blood dripping from their eyes. "Do you know what this mean's?"

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: Remaining patiently attentive as she spoke, mysterious Impero replied with perpetual charm and charisma, his magnetic voice carried by characteristic confidence yet a distinct sense of respect and politeness towards Helena. "I mean no disrespect of course but while I would indeed enjoy a chat with you, I must be going now. An emperor's time is after all, limited, Ms. Sol", he states with a calm respectful nod before turning away and departing, arms regally folded behind his back.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: If the man went against their deal, the three great Furies, Goddesses of Punishment, Justice and Torment will be sent after him and imprison him in a large sized prison for the living damned, where he is tortured for months on end, driven insane, and constantly haunted by his crimes.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: She'll have the chance to send them against him soon ;)

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: I wouldn't go against the deal though. Impero could kill the Furies but they will always keep coming back from the dead unless you make a deal with Thanatos. ;)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: He's Impero, he will go against the deal in due time :P

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: It's best you find Thanatos before you break the deal. ;D

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: Impero doesn't mind killing them a couple of times for eternity ;)

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By agentxx

@Angeni: "I want to help all who I feel that are defenseless or need assistance in any sort...........what if your not available who will stop a nuclear strike?"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By 614azrael
Contrary to popular belief Azra never killed entire families. In truth she,had an odd way with children many of them seeing her as a bit like them. Childish at heart and very sweet often a child would then be willing to follow her, or persue arts of war to one day best the redhead,that hurt them. So be it through love or hate for her Alezra had sealed a stronger future, monster perhaps but it got results. "Helen no need i'll remember" she remarked kneeling to equal height,"and I expect you to win." The neice running off Az turned to continue with her sister. A few guns primarily shotguns, most though were comon weapons of Greek forces, arrows spears swords, a few clubs not the biggest array she had scene but still quite impressive for a planetary force. "Not bad is it all composed of that gold of yours?"
  @Angeni
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Rumble Man

@Rumble Man: Helena began to chuckle as the man complained about the history of the Byzantine Empire. "My favorite hero is Perseus," She said with a bright smile. "The son of Zeus and Danae, and one of the only heroes in Greece to have a happy ending."

Fowler looked at the little warrior goddess and smirked as well "I do not have a 'one' favorite hero in your lores however I have several, all warriors whon deserves respect. The one I like is hercules where he used ingenuity to give the nemean lion a 'mata leo' in order to bypass the invulnerable skin defense. Also Alexander from Macedonia who said 'f*ck you' to the Gordian knot, effectively making a third choice." Fowler gazed at her structure a gain "I wonder if one day you will be one of my heroes"

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By lady_liberty

@Angeni: Soaring though the blue skies of the beautiful city, seeking the divine warrior Angeni.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Angeni

@Lady_Liberty: I will get to all of you tomorrow. ;)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Clara Mass

@Angeni: I so want Helena to confront the New Gods of Olympus sooner or later ;)

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Angeni

@Clara Mass: Actually you are the original due to being on Mount Olympus (Remember we spoke about it in the Pm?). Angeni and Olympian Champion will create New Olympus with all the old gods and a couple of new ones. (Helen and Perseus for example). Also if Angeni confronts your gods it's not to talk but to free her husband. ;)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Clara Mass

@Angeni: You know what I meant Miss History Lesson =P And exactly. I'd actually like for her to rip through the Gods until she gets to Clara in my thread. It'll give the thread gravity and some serious story.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Angeni

@Clara Mass: I'll save my battle moves for the battle between us. ;)

I don't like revealing any of my moves for people to study.

Here is a hint though: ;D

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#182  Edited By Legacy_

@Angeni: Omg so excited

Can't wait to demolish you for good!

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Angeni

@Closure: We'll see.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#184  Edited By Legacy_

@Angeni: Oh we shall

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Angeni

@agentxx: "Why do you think my city is defenseless?The Golden Fleece currently resides in my city on top of my palace, to strengthen the borders and protect it from any nuclear strike or aerial attack."

@Rumble Man: Helena raised an eyebrow. "Hercules? I am no fan of him.He was a passionate, but somewhat unintelligent man with an emotionally untempered and impulsive nature. Alexander III the Great, the King of Macedonia and conqueror of the Persian Empire I considered him to be one of the greatest military geniuses of all times," Her ocean blue eyes grew wide as the man wondered if she would be one of his favorite heroes. "How would you ever find out if you wish to kill me or beat me down to the ground? I believe you could become one of my favorite heroes." She smiled.

@614azrael: "These are all made of something more powerful than Imperial Gold.Stygian Iron, like Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold, is a magical metal. It is capable of absorbing or sucking the essence of monsters and demigods, and injuring Gods, Titans, and Giants. When seen, It is shown to scare monsters even more than the other two metals." Helena said, grabbing a long double pronged spear which belonged to Hades.

@Lady_Liberty: Annoyed, Helena shook her head. She kicked her feet up, knocking his sword away, then jumping to her feet, she drew her sword and slammed an Olympian soldier down to the ground, now with her blade to his throat, "How many times must I tell your queen that I'm not joining her corrupted gods; I'm going to free my husband from her. Are you going to get in my way?" The man shouted, "I won't believe your lies! I know you will kill her," Helena rolled her eyes pulling the blade back from his throat, "I will not kill her! I demand you to leave my city at once and tell that tyrant to stop being a coward." The man quickly got up from the ground and ran back to his Pegasus before taking off into the air.

@Closure:

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

"Pardon my references, I was unaware at the time what heracles did with the Amazons but I blame hera for being a jealous bimbo though. Give pity to a guy who was brainwashed to kill his family for being a bastard. Alex was a different breed of hero, truly a king loved by all who gave men the dream of an endless world beyond the mountains." He was flattered, never once had any being called him a 'hero' or anything like that. Most of the time they call him 'killer' or 'monster'. But maybe there are more ways to approach others than to communicate with his language, sometimes other people get lost in translation and decide to discriminate his mother tongue. "I have always met or respected others through battle, a way to measure their worth. A personal lie detector if you will, because that is the truest thing I know. There are also other ways to talk, ways in which I am not quite familiar with"

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By agentxx

@Angeni: "The worlds becoming a more dangerous place, and evil whether you know it or not is planning something big I don't know what it is but I assure you Helena you will need all the allies you can get in the near future"

Buidhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Buidhe

@Angeni said:

@Rumble Man: Helena raised an eyebrow. "Hercules? I am no fan of him.He was a passionate, but somewhat unintelligent man with an emotionally untempered and impulsive nature.

Gasp! What is this?!

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By lady_liberty

@Angeni: Flying down from the sky with a warm smile toward the Greek warrior princess. 'Angeni, how are you?'

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By 614azrael
Azra picked up a sword skillfully testing its weight, how it fealt when swung and so on. "Im impressed considering how low tech it is, your sister aproves" she smiled. "It would be an honor to be able to live close by and help teach how to use these, and add a few extra weapon variants in the forge perhaps." A more respective aiding way to say she wanted a chance to live in the palace with her family. Or atleast near by (^_^)
  @Angeni
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#191  Edited By The_Assassin_
@614azrael (Azy will have her own palace soon enough ;D)
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Rumble Man

@Buidhe: LMAO

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Angeni

@Buidhe: Doesn't mean your not intelligent. ;)

Buidhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Buidhe

@Angeni: Yes, lol but he is family.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Angeni

@Buidhe: That family also had tried to kill Helena many times during her lifetime. Hercules wasn't doubt either because he had to complete his labors, but he wasn't that bright either.

Heads up: I won't be posting so fast as usual since I am in school now and come home tired.

Buidhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Buidhe
@Angeni

I'm sorry for that. So why is it she would want to take Cassandra to the underworld and risk their lives to free him if she hates him? (I love it when he threatens th sun)

It's fine. It is the season for school in, so understandable.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Angeni

@Buidhe: So she can meet her father for the first time of her life and Hercules won't be leaving the Underworld unless you want him to leave since he is your father.

Posting tomorrow everyone.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Angeni

@agentxx: "My city is in no need of protection! I thank you for your concern." Helena waved one hand through the mist, disrupting the signal.

@Lady_Liberty: "Why have you come to Athens? I am not interested in joining the League of Shadows." She said, not knowing that the blond goddess joined the Justice League.

@614azrael: "Follow me." Helena took her sister by the hand, and led her to her palace outside. Azrael's palace walls were made of solid obsidian, with heavy columns, and a skull over the palace doors. Outside of the palace had torches that burned with Greek fire. Inside the palace stood a black onyx throne made of skulls, surrounded by dead Greek Warriors, Roman Legionnaires, Amazons, Hellhounds, and many undead warriors. "What do you think?" She asked with a smirk.

@Rumble Man: "You could always join my army," Helena smiled, "TheAthenian Army is formed of mortals, cyclopes, demigods, satyrs, gods , nymphs, and many other species. I could teach you everything you need to know and how to do good by protecting innocent lives."

(Crappy post! :P)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By 614azrael
Alezra followed as she was asked soon rounding a corner near the palace to surprisingly find another. Though respectively this one was a tad smaller after all Angeni was the ruler others just closed to her. Alot of the structure forged of obsidian every wall allready heavy and strong. While still retaining mich greek elements there was a added skeletal design fiting for somebody like her. Opening the heavy onyx and silver doors revealing the rest of the briliant architecture. Legions of the undead all around. "I can't help but feel like I was expected to move in" she teased hugging her sister.
  @Angeni
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Angeni

@614azrael: Helena turned around and gave her sister a tight hug. "I have something for you," She said, approaching the throne of skulls and picking up a bronze helmet. The Helm of Darkness is one of Hades' symbol of power. According to legend, the Helm allows Hades to melt into shadows and pass through walls. While wearing it he cannot be touched, seen, or heard, and he can radiate fear so intense that it can drive a person insane or stop their heart. "I give you the Helm of Darkness! I assure you this would prove useful as all rational creatures fear the dark." The goddess smirked before approaching her sister and handing her the bronze helm.