Athens

This topic is locked from further discussion.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By 614azrael
Why is it everywhere I go as a first time people want ro shoot me or recruit me? And why is it I have to find out my people are going to war through the grape vine and not my sister?" The smart mouth remark as she waited at the bottom of the stairs. Black leather leggings and corset stark contrast to clothes of her sister. Her words ofcourse playful and not of spite.
  @Angeni
Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Ravek
@Angeni

@Impero:

Hey look it's me :D

lol
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Angeni

@614azrael: Long ago before the birth of Helena, Athena and Death gave birth to a child after he had mind-controlled the goddess. Athena not wanting the child to be raised by the evil tyrant took the child and kept her hidden. When Helena was born, Athena and Hephaestus were attacked by demons. The demons were killed, but one managed to take the child of Death and brought her back to where she belonged. "Sister?" Her ocean blue eyes grew wide, surprised to see her sister standing before her. The whole entire city suddenly became quiet as they heard the word sister come from their princess mouth.

@Ravek: You are not apart of the Athenian Army, Brother-In-Law. xD

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Ravek
@Angeni Your loss ;p
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By 614azrael
They knew they were sisters it was no secret, Az saw no reason for shock. It was her first time in Athens, she was still of patheon it was understandable to her. These were her people, why wouldn't she seak to own what was hers. "Oh my god a daughter of a Greek has come to Greece lets all gasp" the blazing jade eyed vixen teased.
  @Angeni
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Angeni

@614azrael: "What are you doing here, Azrael? I do not wish to speak with someone who has betrayed me by joining the League of Shadows." Helena told her older sister bluntly even though inside she wanted to tell her sister everything like real siblings would do when in need. The princess watched as a large crowed began to form around the palace as they discovered that their ruler had a sister.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By 614azrael
"Traitor
  "Traitor? I never took a shot at you, you left before a chance to back you could even be made. Betrayal, nobody of JLI besides you is asociated with me. Is it wrong that I fight for what I believe in? I come to embrace my family and people, to make good on what they can offer and what I can do for them. And yet you look down upon your own flesh and blood for a differance in opinion." The serpent tounge of Death's child apraising both sides without saying necesarily right or wrong on either side.
  @Angeni
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Angeni

@614azrael: "Follow me," Helena led her sister through the large, double Greek doors, that had a deep red color. Her first step into the eerie palace echoed. The goddess eyed the hard marble floors, each tile chosen with a specific taste in mind. "Are you sure? I believe you would try and kill me again if you were given orders." She stopped and turned around to face her sister.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#109  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

Fowler came as a tourist as he swam all the way from the principality of Sealand to observe this new island, he sang as he swam above a couple of hundred knots. Outpacing several cosmopolitan sailfish before approaching on Athenian territory, he wants to see the Colosseum. Especially the greek sports and culture, he has an idea in mind to help someone to free another strong person so that he can fight them both when they are free.

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.

If you see me in a while, Don't forget to scream.

Throw your preacher overboard And listen to him scream.

Verily, verily, verily, verily, Life is fun again.

Outside the border he swam through a couple of ships and sank them outside her jurisdiction, all while keeping a happy face.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By 614azrael
Blair hugged her sister regardless of the negative taste some might get of such. Her hands halting on her sisters shoulders reasuringly "yes im sure. Look my methods sertainly make me no saint but I don't kill my own unless they strike at me first. I seek to unify the world, better to work with then waste potential love."
  @Angeni
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: O_o Did you just sink some of my ships? *Points to thread rules*

@614azrael: She stood still for a few moments, paralyzed by the feelings she was experiencing. "Forgive me......I have been going through so much." She hugged her sister tightly, tears welling up. Helena felt like she had a family again, someone to love and someone to love her back.

(AWWWWWW! ;3)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni: (not your ships hon, foreign ships outside your coastal jurisdiction)

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: (I read wrong, sorry. I'll reply in a few. :D)

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Ravek

@614azrael: @Angeni: (Daaaawwwwwww :'D)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By 614azrael
(^_^) "Helen never judge by second hand, wait till you've met face to face. Other wise you do things like think family a traitor. When in truth while willing to do what I must betrayal is like the one thing I wont do." The demon being shown as more then just the predicted terror, she had a heart in there somewhere.
  @Angeni
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni: (S'okay)

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: Helena stood on the dock, watching as a familiar man swam his way across the horizon, swimming towards the city. "Lock the city gates and prepare for battle." She commanded one of her soldiers who stood next to her. "Yes, my lady." He nodded, turning around and running through the city gates to prepare and lock the gates.

@614azrael: Helena wiped the tears from her ocean blue eyes and nodded. "I did something injustice today and that was accusing you of betraying me, I apologize," She told her sister before calling out her daughter who was hiding behind a pillar, hearing the whole entire conversation. "Have you met your niece? Helen has been dying to meet her aunt." Helen suddenly flew at her aunt and tackled her to the ground.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

Like a submarine would fire off a ballistic nuclear missile the sea launched Fowler that soared into the air, propelled by constant spiral motion. A tornado that thinks of itself as a dril, boring through the air. Spinning its way to the top of the horizon, standing triumphal as his feet rose beyond the gaze of mortal eyes. The sun is behind him, it is his halo and he said 'Hi'

On his descent he landed on the beach and on a surprising turn of events he said

'Dear Helen Sol of the Athenian Kingdom, would you require some assistance in freeing Olympian Champion? I am quite capable"

"Fowler's reason to aid her is to fight the man that was her husband, and to see if she is worthy by trying to form a battle bond."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By 614azrael
Azra smiled as she was tackled by the young girl. Air manipulation used to avoid being on the ground long. "Never was a fan of a jr Helena, got to admit though Helen is rather cute." Alezra remarked huging the child with one hand while repositioning the necklace her niece had allready given her awhile back. "We've met, and please save the tears its not becoming. Only natural one thinks bad of a demon dont worry about it."
  @Angeni
Buidhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Buidhe

Sore and tired from a plane ride, Cassandra returns to her Athens apartment and sits alone in darkness.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By agentxx

@Angeni:Cody writes a letter from his quarters in the nearest hotel and sends it to the princess.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Angeni

@Buidhe: @614azrael: @Rumble Man: Posting tomorrow.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: Impero will come visit you as well :)

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: Hm......I am interested. ;)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

[gonna free your hubby because I want to punch his face and see ya till then]

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: (He will conquer you. ;D)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni: (hence why I want to punch him harder, a knight does not slay a buffalo but he finds the baddest dragon in the valleys and strike it with the sword. I want to fight your husband exact because he is strong, and who knows I want to help you to see if you are worthy. I am an equal opportunity fighter")

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: (Thank you for the offer, but this fight with Clarice is one on one. ;P)

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Angeni: You took me to Athens within an hour!

That was cheaper than going to Greece!

Thanks!

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Angeni

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: ? O_o lol

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni: (As In you can fight the witch lady but anything else she puts up, like minions and whatevs I want to fight. I help you because there is a place in myth greece that I wanted to visit, think of it as robot pilgrimage)

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Angeni: XD

that was a compliment so yeah...

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: (Hm....we'll see. ;D)

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Thank you, I was just confused and all. xD

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Angeni: ahahahaha No Worries...

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

(I don't want to cause harm and much, just a chance to brawl or who knows there might be an Rp where I aid Turki against the greeks in the 'aegean islands dispute' where IRL greek is in trouble because they lack military power but not in the CVU, interesting right?)

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: (Athens military is able to conquer entire Greece, but Angeni doesn't believe in that whole thing. We'll see about you aiding me in the battle though)

Zeraz History

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Zeraz History
@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

You took me to Athens within an hour!

That was cheaper than going to Greece!

Thanks!

LOL your av makes this funnier
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zeraz History: Ha!

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni: (Yes, a chance to punch one of the strongest goodies)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: Arriving at the palace entrance, the enigmatic Emperor stands confident and instinctively poised. With arms folded behind his back in a characteristically regal fashion, he states to one of the guards. "I request an audience with your princess". While it would apparently seem as though he had come for political discussions, his intentions were different.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Angeni

X_X I have lot's of work to do......

Gets working.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: Helena is unfazed by this, and proceeds to watch the man closely, waiting for the man to attack her and invade the city. "Why would an enemy of mine request to aid me? I find that quite strange." She said with an eyebrow raised.

@614azrael: Helen looked up at her aunt. "Cute? I don't want to be cute." She grumbled, looking offended after being called cute. Helena began to laugh before noticing the necklace she had given her sister. "I am glad you are wearing my gift." The goddess smiled.

@Buidhe: A tall and fair-skinned woman with straight waist-length black hair and blue eyes emerged from the shadows next to the young teenager. "Why sit alone in darkness? It's not healthy." Helena wore a strapless red camisole held up by a brace of gold resembling two W's, a large golden belt, blue briefs with five white stars on them, and red boots with a white stripe on the front side.

: This morning Helena walked around her peaceful city greeting her people and helping them build new homes. There, she discovered a white pigeon walking in front of her. When the bird saw the goddess it walked up to her and dropped a letter to the ground before spreading its wings and taking off into the blue sky. "Hm...." She picked up the letter from the ground and began reading it silently.

: The thought frightened the rookie guard, but he nodded his head. It couldn't be true... Impero himself was in the city without any protection. Quickly, he bolted into the princess room, and notified her of the masked man presence in the city. After a few minutes, Helena exited her palace wearing a regal purple toga decorated with gold medals over her own golden armor. "Not a wise choice to come to my city without any protection, Impero." She said, approaching him with two Satyrs wielding wooden glowing staffs.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: (Daaamn you had some catching up to do LOL)

Regardless of her warning, the enigmatic figure remained calm, there was no point in reacting to such threats. "Ms. Sol, forsake your hostility. I have come on peaceful terms. I'd prefer it if we speak inside", he requested.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By 614azrael
(nicely done lol) "My apologies Helen, your a total bad ass. And of course I wore it, typically towards back and covered by hair. Gold isn't my color I always have it though." The demoness stated warmly, rather enjoying her family.
  @Angeni
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Angeni

@Impero: "Very well," She said, "Follow me." Helena led the masked man toward her palace which was reached through Athens Market. Arriving at the palace, Helena walked up the stairs and entered the palace itself, and found themselves in the main hall. In front stood a staircase, to the left the dining room and to the right, a combat practice room. At the top of the stairs you can go three ways, to the left into the Royal suite, to the right into the War Room and the Treasury, or straight ahead into the Throne room. "How can I help you?" She turned around to face the man.

@614azrael: "That necklace is made of Imperial Gold. Imperial gold is very rare, as it was consecrated in Ancient Rome. The ore is specifically deadly to monsters, immortals and their descendants. In addition, it is extremely volatile, causing devastating destruction if broken. My entire army use them as you can tell by their shining armor." Helena said, pointing toward one of her royal soldiers who stood guarding the inside of the palace.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: Upon arriving at a suitable area, Impero began, "I believe we started off a bit roughly Ms. Sol". While he maintains his innate sense of pride and arrogance, there was an amount of respect being generated by the enigma's magnetic voice. "Perhaps it was because you misunderstand my motives. I am no villain. I am simply willing to risk certain moral beliefs to achieve things that most heroes struggle to. My empire for example, its purpose is not to grant me immense political power, it is simply to protect my people and help them prosper", he explains, "My time with the LoS has allowed me to learn a great deal about them. Information that I will willingly share with you and your JLI teammates. That was the purpose behind my time with them. Do you understand?".

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By agentxx

@Angeni:The letter had letters written with beautiful calligraphy, "Dear Princess Helena Sol, I Cody Banks founder of the Skynet corporation have been concerned with the security of your country and would like permission tovisit you and talk to you about it"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By 614azrael
"Little miss hardcore over here allready told me." The crimson haired vixen remarked gesturing to her niece. "I may have to watch them practice see if theres anything I can do to help. If im to embrace them as my own I probably should lend a hand. I waa contemplaring having Hexona construct a slightly brittle version for ammunition."
  @Angeni
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Angeni

@agentxx: @Impero: @614azrael: Replying once I get back.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Ishin

@Angeni: No worries.