@LORDandMASTER
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By Rumble Man

Sorry, just remembered this one a post will be up on the weekend (sunday-ish)

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Antidoll

@LORDandMASTER:

I dont think these two like eachother lol, tried to sell your creature :)

Please dont hack the planet completely, it shouldnt be possible to take full control lol kind of how Covenant could reverse engineer alot of Foruner tech but not activate Foruner tech

Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sonnenlicht
@Antidoll

Nice one Azry! 

So, if we're just going to go as soon as we can and please, you want me to just go ahead? Or give Nord and the others more time if they want before starting?

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Antidoll
Just go ahead :3 n thanks love this character shes a bad ass
  @Sonnenlicht
Avatar image for xaraghoul_the_ravager
Xaraghoul_the_Ravager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Posted!

AzylumsJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AzylumsJoker
So glad its Olair and not Az lol. Aza hates over pompous egos
  @Xaraghoul_the_Ravager
LORDandMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LORDandMASTER

@Antidoll: (don't hate me please) I promise i won't make it easy but he will get in eventually it's only a matter of time before he finds a way.

Oh posted and I'm not to sure about the quality I kind of made it all up in a few minuets so expect a garbled jungle of a mess.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By 614azrael
Im hesitant towards it, its a millenium old race doesnt seam hackable or reworkable to me. I mean the Ledashi fires things with miniture dimensions to store amo for miniguns. But I wont hold you back if you can write the hacking of it then have fun. Ultimantly thats what its about so I wont stop someone. You sell n im 100% cool with it ^_^ just know the planet and Olair wont like being cheated might have a fight comin ;3 post wise it was good a lil ruffness showed but its good. Granted could add some dialogue and traps if wanted. Doll showed up there your more then welcom to trigger trap and throw in some banter. ^_^
  @LORDandMASTER
LORDandMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LORDandMASTER

@614azrael: Totally understand writing L&M as a insane member of the first race to ever reach godlike technology is difficult at best. I mean where do i draw the line, is there even a line to draw. Thinking about the actual practicalities involved in trying to take over a planet like that with metallic organic technology that needs DNA of creators & is design with physical barriers to block further progress into a living system that no doubt has a post human level AI is interesting.

Selling it's the hard part,

(oh the gorgalon do have a big obvious weakness i mentioned it in it's introduction)

Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Sonnenlicht

Gonna be cominatcha.

If I were going to hack this planet, I know how I'd try to do it. But I'm as a character not smart enough to know so.

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Antidoll

Respectively I cant respond to Kamal yet as Olair is also responding to Sonn. Hes RL busy and I respect that so il keep that part on hold(sorry Kamal). However the planet i can still put to use so posts tied to that or Antidoll I can respond to easy.

LM awe yes the most powerful or first of something types awesome to play. A b!tch to sell lol. They're awesome but then when your a writer amongst hundreds it can be daring. Best of luck :3

Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sonnenlicht

Yaya!

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By 614azrael
Nice post, should repy sometime tonight or tomarow
  @Sonnenlicht
LORDandMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By LORDandMASTER

@614azrael: Posted don't worry i didn't try to kill the planet >_> But i don't think I'll be using this character again he's just to powerful i mean he's a freaking Time lord & evil one at that. nah better to put him on the shelf only to take out when i need a NPC or something

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Antidoll

@LORDandMASTER:

I wouldnt not use him just try and find away to ground him some. Hes got a crap ton of abilities and tech. Maybe remove some of the less needed ones, such as hand to hand skills. If hes got all these things maybe he doesnt bother learning close combat. Another idea is flesh him out some what gear does he have, what tricks does he commonly use? That way you can write it in and it feals natural rather then "and then I pulled ultra gizmo number two eighty." Lastly I would try and make the character relatable on some level. No need to take from his personality, but maybe add to it. Make him someone people can connect to.

Thats personally why alot of my alts end up hating and targeting the ego maniac characters. More often then not their just a** holes to hate. Goal should be to make a a** people enjoy to hate. Thats just my feedback opinion though :)

Mintaya_Olair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mintaya_Olair

@Sonnenlicht:

Kamal Sonn it all kinda rides on you where this goes :) war rp, battle, done your call lol. Sorry for delay you know me always everywhere :P

LORDandMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LORDandMASTER

@Antidoll: OH i couldn't change his personality he is based of the villain people love to hate. A arrogant self promoting lying cheating coward who likes to belittle the universe. The Lord&master is a complete & utter Troll with no redeeming points whats so ever. The only time he's nice is if he's tricking you by pretending to help, or he needs you to survive. That doesn't mean he won't insult you doing that, he is a complete dooshe a archetypal villain.

he's the grand visar who advises the sultan badly so he can steal the crown & the sultans daughter. L&Ms a classic old school mustache twirling villain like Moriarty, That and he's a member of the first race from trillions of years ago. He's an @ss people love to hate as there is nothing remotely enjoyable about him

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By 614azrael
Finding the right blend of "better then you" is crucial. On low and high you get hate, somewhere in center love to hate. Think the biggest set back though is skills(Superman isnt a h2h expert doesnt need it) a few tricks I feel take from the asthetic. Thats just my opinion tho tis your character :)
  @LORDandMASTER
_The_Ant_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By _The_Ant_

I'll get a post up for this and Sky breaks tomorrow.

Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sonnenlicht
@Mintaya_Olair: Woah. Did you just name me? I didn't think anybody had the gutz. 
But then, if you're not hitting me, and there's not the voice, I've got no reason to be angry. *SMILES!*
Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Acolyte_V

@Sonnenlicht: I did ;)

Melashin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Melashin

Could of been better but didnt want to drag it out needlessly. Sorry for delay very busy(Halo Black Ops, Friend crysis, family matters, posts galore) and last post with Olair wasnt really responded to

Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sonnenlicht
@Melashin
Whoops! My bad. I guess I got so caught up worrying about the Sky thing, I didn't realize should've done this one first, since it was simpler.
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By 614azrael
No wories
  @Sonnenlicht
Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Sonnenlicht

It's short, but it gives my decision and me more time to work on that other thing I need to do.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By 614azrael
It got job done sall good ^_^
  @Sonnenlicht