deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@orpheus_knightfall @Any Other Knightfall

2 Hours Ago

"Drones, send forth a mini-army of attack helicopters, assault vehicles, and a few unmanned tanks, each converging on the location 'Knight Falls'. Have weapons already prepared when you've arrived. Once that's all said and done, commence heavy fire upon the base of the attraction, to guarantee the most damage. Don't let up for a moment, I want that building to crumble all over Orpheus and the rest of his family within the next few hours. If all goes well, I myself won't be forced to step in and assassinate the lot of them..."

No Caption Provided

At his A.I subordinates assurance, a mechanically masked chuckle escaped the Nemesis' silver helm. His eyes were shrouded in the cobalt light emitting from the mask's eyes, coupled with the fairly radiant gleam from his HUD. The small antennas integrated into the opposite sides of his helmet appeared to give off a vaguely bat-themed impression. Various bits of plating covered what appeared to be a full-body armoring, the compound that made up his chest plate providing the greatest amount of armor. To complete this variable war-like image, he was equipped with what appeared to be a gadgetry belt, and the lower half of his body (Excluding the boots) boasted a unique form of camouflage.

The Walking War Machine was seated in the cockpit of an ebony, custom-designed vehicle made for flight. Oddly enough, it didn't quite resemble a helicopter, nor did it truly fit the description of a plane. If anything, it was more akin to some form of advanced space-craft, for even the smoothness of its flight capabilities were unheard of in these modern times. The vehicle itself has been designated to maneuver towards Knight Falls, enabling its pilot to prepare for the assault.

"It's just as I programmed each of you, there's no kill quite like overkill," He drawled, comfortably resting his chin in the palm of his hand, his position vaguely similar to that of a king upon his throne, pondering his next advanced. Nemesis' gaze remained forward, focused, narrowed vindictively as he maneuvered toward his destination. For what he was intending to do, his demeanor was one of utter professionalism, coupled with increasing haughtiness.

His plan, his mission, his goal to put an end to his clan had finally been put into fruition, after what seemed like an eternity. Tiresome periods had been spent organizing the various assaults, gathering proper resources, and studying his ever-growing list of ancestors, and at last, it would all be worth the while...

"Operation annihilation begins, drones. From this point forward, there are no mistakes. No more simulations or simple practice sessions. And no more Knightfalls. It's time to begin fulfilling your primary directive."

The Assault (Current)

"No need to countdown, open fire..."

It wasn't long before the Nemesis Knightfall's forces had begun converging upon the designated position, weaponry primed, and targeting mechanisms beginning to lock upon the structure itself from afar. At the Nemesis' command, attack helicopters would attempt to swarm the building, raining volleys of missiles towards the middle of the structure. Should the attack be successful, hopefully the ground vehicles would be given enough time to focus upon the base of the attraction, and commence fire from that point.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: @orpheus_knightfall:The night was perfect, it always was in Vladimir's eyes. He had been hanging for almost three hours, it was an exercise his late master had taught him.

<It helps one to focus on not the discomfort but the smaller things. Things like the way the northern and southern winds blow against each other, or the sounds of a fleet of tanks aproaching, wait that wasn't right, tanks were never part of that statement.>

It only took him .89 seconds to realize what was happening, there were actual tanks approaching. The sound was horrid and awfully interesting to say the least. Intrigued the Blade for Hire kept a shrouded pursuit, as much as he would've liked to run out and slice the mechanical death machines to pieces it might not be such a good idea. He kept his right hand on his blade and used his left to move the assortment of foliage out of his way.

After about 10 minutes the target came in view, it was Knight Falls. No, not the people the location, some asshole was about to launch an attack against his cousin, only Vlad was allowed to kill his cousin. This wasn't about to happen. Vlad went in fast, not caring about not being seen or keeping quite, that was ninja stuff anyway and Vlad was a samurai, his soul projection created a loud chain of sonic booms until he arrived at Orpheus's side.

"Hey cousin, mind if I crash this party."

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: @orpheus_knightfall:

"Oh wow, can't say I was enitrely expecting that... I'll give him some credit though, destroying that helicopter was... somewhat impressive. But, I'll dock some points away, if only because he did it like some generic action hero from a Michael Bay action movie, without the slow-motion..." The Nemesis thought, his aircraft honing in open the Armored Assassin's position from afar. A mechanical chuckle escaped his lips, the frontal part of his mask lighting up as his cobalt HUD ran a thorough scan of the shield surrounding Knight Falls, scouring for some sort of weakpoint, or else, source that he could remotely disable, as to break the shield. A contemptuous smirk played onto his visage as he did so, masked by the radiant gleam of his helmet.

At four ground vehicles from the first row of ground forces were a-lit in the flames that followed the grenades. The noise was simply deafening, with gravel and debris falling about, and storms of gunfire lighting up the field. The rows of vehicles, in retaliation, had begun firing heavier rounds upon Orpheus' tanks, opting to take them out immediately, due to the shield preventing them from causing any more damage to the building itself. Meanwhile, at the Nemesis' command, the helicopters had begun to drawback, giving him time to make an attempt at hacking into the Anti-Aircraft Artillery, while waiting for the scan on the shield to come to an end.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: @orpheus_knightfall:

Vlad was never one for the formalities of a fight, it went against his code. If someone was going to launch an assault like this they should at least show themselves and take credit for their work. So he decided to let Orpheus handle the tanks and then he would handle the boss man. He projected himself through the wreckage looking for any sort of bodies or anything until he stumbled on the clearing made by the oncoming assault.

"HEEELLLOOOO, I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE AND LET ME TELL YOU I REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU. IF YOU COULD DO ME A FAVOR AND COME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS"

With that he drew his blade and closed his eyes allowing the balance of nature to set in calming him and readying his whole body for battle. Taking the stance of a traditional samurai he let out one last sentence.

"LET'S DANCE COWBOY"

Avatar image for abel_knightfall
Abel_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Abel_Knightfall

New Orleans

"Computer, maximize the images." The softspoken Knightfall said as he examined rows upon rows of photos captured by security around the city. A new crew had went on a spree last night, by the looks of things they'd moved in from Gothic... but their leader wasn't on any database, nor was his seemingly superhuman bodyguard. The leader was short, fat, and from what was caught when not in darkness or beneath an umbrella, he was bald. Pathetic looking... the guard was huge though.

No Caption Provided

While Abel was left scratching his head at the new crew, he immediately stopped everything when his computer's screen flashed for a second.... his family's sigil appearing on the screen for only a moment, with a message only a trained eye could catch. He was needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night was quiet in the Big Easy for once, perhaps the owner of a certain establishment might have been able to get a night's rest had fate not spoken differently. In a particularly dark area of the city, on a little street where most buildings sat abandoned, a lone shop sat with a blinking "open sign" just now being shut off- "Madame Hex's Shop of the Occult" was what it was called, an ever cheesy and cliche title hiding the very real magic that lay within it's doors.

"Boy, clean all this up. I need my beauty sleep."A half-accented woman's voice ordered, coming from the madame herself- dressed in the most cliche Voodoo/Mystic attire one could ever stand to wear. Giving an absent nod to his employer, the unblinking assistant went about his duties as the madame stepped up the stairs to her private quarters.

No Caption Provided

Closing the door behind herself and yawning casually, she stepped in but noticed something... here window was opened. She blinked at this for a moment before sighing, turning around to meet the costumed vigilante standing behind her.

"So the Shadow has come to visit me again? Didn't think I'd be seeing you after what happened last time..."Madame Hex spoke with smirk on her face. "Your 'boy' tried to tear my arm off when you lost control. Don't assume I don't know what they actually are, Hex." Abel spoke fiercely to let the madame know he wasn't about to have any of her nonsense. "Oh come on now, you don't blame me do y-"The mystic stopped herself, the stare she got in response was enough of an answer.

"What do you want now, then?"Hex asked with a sigh, stepping past him leading him downstairs to the shop. "I need transportation, across the country, of a variety only you can offer." Abel stopped as she continued, giving a stare to the absent-minded 'employee' of the madame before following. "Do I look like a taxi service to you, Shadow?"The woman said as she began searching among her charms and items of true magical nature, the ones she didn't sell. "No, but you look like someone who wants to remain in business in my city. So I suggest you help me."

Hex sneered at the threat, but nonetheless continued- there was no point arguing. "Tell why you need to leave, my charms require information in order to work."There was a moment of silence when the Knightfall considered on giving up any information, but despite her sleaziness Hex never lied about her real work. "It's a family crisis." Abel said, and with that a grin spread across the witch's face, and she pulled out a pendant. "This will work perfectly."With the pendant, she picked up a small knife, which made Abel cautious, but he let her approach him nonetheless.

Grabbing the vigilante's hand, she removed the glove and lightly slashed his palm, not triggering a single wince from the experienced hero. Letting the blood drip onto the pendant's center, she let the hero put his glove back on as she placed the pendant around his neck. "With that, it is tied to your bloodline... it will take you wherever your family needs you."She said with an ever devious grin, leaving Abel suspicious. "What's the catch, then?" He asked, fully aware of the dark arts and it's price. "It's simple, Shadow, it needs more and more blood for each jump."Considering the information, Abel nodded, gripping onto the pendant and closing his eyes... In a single thought, the Knightfall was gone.

Knight Falls

@dreadpool10: @orpheus_knightfall: @below0gaming:

In the shadow of the great war raging upon Knight Falls, Big Easy's own Knightfall emerged from the darkness, out of the way of the battle. Opening his eyes and letting go of the pendant, Abel examined the battlefield from a safe distance away... what had his family gotten themselves into? An army was converging on the grounds and had seemingly already bombarded, a giant mech of Knightfall design was fighting back to great effect, and... there was someone taking a samurai stance in the middle of the battlefield and yelling nonsense.

"What the hell is going on?" The Shadow said out loud, extremely confused by everything that was occurring on his family's grounds. Still, he had to try and stop all of this, there was no turning back now. He was no help in a direct fight, not with tanks. Keeping a safe enough distance away from the main battlefield, Abel made his way around the attacking army... needing to find something the hi-jack or someone controlling these things to take out.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: @below0gaming: @abel_knightfall:

As the worldwide beacon was sent out, a weary sigh escaped Nemesis' lips, inaudible outside of the vehicle. The bat unfortunately didn't escape the grasp of his own HUD devices, and thus, his own capabilities had enabled him to swiftly decipher its code. Numerous detonations went off below him, presumably from Orpheus and his own defenses combating the army. Enraptured in what would have to be quick thinking, the Knightfall-Knight Terror began punching in an array of codes into the vehicle, his scanners detecting a newcomer maneuvering around the army. Almost immediately, four of the remaining urban assault vehicles pulled off from the assault, making a sharp turn in Abel's direction, with the intent of gunning him down...

"Good god, don't say that line again. You'll end up embarrassing yourself, and me for being witness," Nemesis' particularly condescending voice rang out through the field, emitting from his armored aircraft. His comment was aimed at Vladimir, who's presence in the midst of the assault was a bit less then welcome, in the personal opinion of the traitor of course. With a mere press of a button, mechanical noises sounded from the craft's sides, as its semi-automated weaponry mechanisms were sent online. A pair of turrets sprung out from the sides, coupled with missile propulsion devices directly above them.

For a mere moment, the cockpit had finally opened, the treacherous Knightfall's broad form stepping from within its depths. An odd, seemingly experimental machine pistol was grasped in his right hand, already cocked. As the armor's anti-gravity components took effect, Nemesis had taken flight, the cockpit of his craft closing behind him. Plainly enough, it had been set to autopilot, and had been configured to attempt at opening fire upon Vladimir...

Nemesis' hard gaze had shifted down to Orpheus, the prime target. From the air, he would attempt to open fire, simultaneously diving downward as he did so. Should that have been successful, and his dive uninterrupted, he would begin closing in upon the walking weapon, thrusting his fist forward into an unmistakable cobra punch, directly delivered to the temple.

(Might be a fairly rushed post, should suffice though)

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abel_knightfall: @orpheus_knightfall: @dreadpool10:

"OH COME THE F$#% ON. YOU CHOSE TO FIGHT HIM OVER..."

The ranting was cut short by the hail of bullets that began approaching. Vlad projected himself away at insane speeds, faster then he ever had before.

<Ok I need a plan and I need one fast. What do I have to work with, so he's over there fighting Orpheus while these tanks are heading around for a flank I think. If I take out those tanks then Orph can fight in peace. Now about the personal craft, I'll have my friend handle that one.>

Vlad clenched his blade and angled his body low, he projected past the tanks dragging his blade through them as he did. The bullets kept coming ripping through one tank while Vlad sliced the other to pieces.(His sword is very sharp.) He took a few hits, one to the shoulder and one to the lower left side of his abdomen but, the bullets had gone through so he would be fine. He never stopped moving though, he didn't want to end up dead after all. Vlad grasped his blades hilt as he ran, swiftly driving it into the ground as he launched himself into the air.

No Caption Provided

"COME FORTH TOBY ABRAMOV AND DEFEND ME FROM THAT THING"

The blade began to glow as the dirt around it mounded up, forming a sort of hill type structure. A small portion of dirt began to fall away and a boy emerged. He looked up at the craft and his fingers began to move like he was playing a piano. The light of the moon danced off of what looked like little threads in the air. In fact their were a lot of them and the bullets that made contact were being sliced in half.

"Hey Vlad, I thought you'd never let me out of that thing. It's all good though, that thing ain't getting through."

The boy clenched his fingers and a net like structure took shape. You see Toby had the power to manipulate wires and thus he created a net to stop any incoming projectiles and hopefully slice through the craft if it made contact. Vlad however slumped down behind the dirt pile, his wounds had already begun to heal but the constant projection hadn't helped. He needed three minutes and then he would be at peak preformance again, hopefully Toby could keep them busy long enough.