• 56 results
#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Sounds fun i will gladly join since my bio was based to be an assassin from the start"

Sweet, thanks man. Try to get your story togther so your ready if this happens.

#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

This RPG welcome to anyone.

-Make an Assasin/Mercenary

-Bio and skills set or powers

-Supporting cast/friends/family

-Favorite wepon/power

This in a world shrouded by Heroes and Villains. We,the assassins choose which side we will take, or not to take anyones side. We might hate each other or be friends, we might be brothers and sisters but not know each other in the mercenary world. Some kill to keep the world in balance, others not so much. Decide your destiny.

Feel free to join. Try to make it close knit and fun. Try unexpected things.

If peple join I'll start the main thread. Hope you enjoy!

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Feel free to add in any plot points or ideas. They would be greatly appreciated.

#4 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

So what exactly is the storyline in this RPG about

#5 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds fun i will gladly join since my bio was based to be an assassin from the start

#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I can make a new profile, and I'll join.

#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still trying to work that out.

#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"I can make a new profile, and I'll join. "

Sounds good. Think of some ideas you can pitch in for this.

#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

The Beginning:

The Assassins's ossociation was founded in the 1600's. BUilt to preserce the balance of good and evil so that there would be no totalitarism. The Associations founders were people who not only killed but spied and trained for the greater good of the Earth. Ever wonder how Odysseus knew to build the Trojan Horse? The Associations leaders thought of that tactic for there were no other mortals that could match there wit and skill. After decades and decades of the beginning a split came between the great, great grandsons of the founders. Some felt that to preserve the balance every big leader must die. This faction became the Blood Clan, the hypocrites of the Association themselves. The ones that stayed true to the code and remained loyal are the Light Clan.

After the split, the Blood Clan became more and more powerful and killed every major leader. They are responsible for the deaths of Kennedy and Lincoln. Also they allied themselves with the Germans in both World Wars. The Light Clan intervened to preserve the delicate balance and killed Hitler. The Light Clan tries to stay hidden and secretive, that is why the stories of Hitler killing himself were made. The world is really run by the Assassins!

In present day the battle has grown worse. Super Heroes and Super Villains have been created and created chaos in the once balanced world. Aliens have interviened and so have Norse Gods. During the disruptions the Blood Clan Made a move for more power and assassinated the Light Clans leader while sleeping in is apartment. now leaderless the Light Clan must bounce back to preserve balance in the world. To add insult to injury the President of the U.S. was killed in his sleep. No one knows who did it but they suspect a super human. The world in chaos no one knows who to trust. So now a new dawn begins.....

Choose your clan

Have a backstory

Reveal your ancestors

Where your base of operations is

Choose wisely for no one is who you suspect!!!

#10 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow that sounds sweet im not sure if i should join the blood clan or light clan. Oh well i guess I will know when you start the RPG

#11 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Oh wow that sounds sweet im not sure if i should join the blood clan or light clan. Oh well i guess I will know when you start the RPG"

Yeah I just need more people!!

#12 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"Platinumwarrior says:
"Oh wow that sounds sweet im not sure if i should join the blood clan or light clan. Oh well i guess I will know when you start the RPG"
Yeah I just need more people!!"

Ask some of your friends if they want to join.

#13 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a great background story, I really like it. I'll make a new profile, and I'll get back to you guys.

And I really don't think I can add much more detail into the story, so I'll just come up with my own story that revolves around the one you posted.

#14 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

As I understand the rules, you don't have to be on either side.

As for myself, I know what clan I will be in.

#15 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

I will probably keep my profile for this RPG but seriously if this goes well it will come out as one sweet RPG!!

#16 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"The Beginning: The Assassins's ossociation was founded in the 1600's. BUilt to preserce the balance of good and evil so that there would be no totalitarism. The Associations founders were people who not only killed but spied and trained for the greater good of the Earth. Ever wonder how Odysseus knew to build the Trojan Horse? The Associations leaders thought of that tactic for there were no other mortals that could match there wit and skill. After decades and decades of the beginning a split came between the great, great grandsons of the founders. Some felt that to preserve the balance every big leader must die. This faction became the Blood Clan, the hypocrites of the Association themselves. The ones that stayed true to the code and remained loyal are the Light Clan. After the split, the Blood Clan became more and more powerful and killed every major leader. They are responsible for the deaths of Kennedy and Lincoln. Also they allied themselves with the Germans in both World Wars. The Light Clan intervened to preserve the delicate balance and killed Hitler. The Light Clan tries to stay hidden and secretive, that is why the stories of Hitler killing himself were made. The world is really run by the Assassins! In present day the battle has grown worse. Super Heroes and Super Villains have been created and created chaos in the once balanced world. Aliens have interviened and so have Norse Gods. During the disruptions the Blood Clan Made a move for more power and assassinated the Light Clans leader while sleeping in is apartment. now leaderless the Light Clan must bounce back to preserve balance in the world. To add insult to injury the President of the U.S. was killed in his sleep. No one knows who did it but they suspect a super human. The world in chaos no one knows who to trust. So now a new dawn begins..... Choose your clan Have a backstory Reveal your ancestors Where your base of operations is Choose wisely for no one is who you suspect!!! "

Is their any way i can be on no side from the start of the story and I am trying to be recruited by both clans?

#17 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
"The Beginning: The Assassins's ossociation was founded in the 1600's. BUilt to preserce the balance of good and evil so that there would be no totalitarism. The Associations founders were people who not only killed but spied and trained for the greater good of the Earth. Ever wonder how Odysseus knew to build the Trojan Horse? The Associations leaders thought of that tactic for there were no other mortals that could match there wit and skill. After decades and decades of the beginning a split came between the great, great grandsons of the founders. Some felt that to preserve the balance every big leader must die. This faction became the Blood Clan, the hypocrites of the Association themselves. The ones that stayed true to the code and remained loyal are the Light Clan. After the split, the Blood Clan became more and more powerful and killed every major leader. They are responsible for the deaths of Kennedy and Lincoln. Also they allied themselves with the Germans in both World Wars. The Light Clan intervened to preserve the delicate balance and killed Hitler. The Light Clan tries to stay hidden and secretive, that is why the stories of Hitler killing himself were made. The world is really run by the Assassins! In present day the battle has grown worse. Super Heroes and Super Villains have been created and created chaos in the once balanced world. Aliens have interviened and so have Norse Gods. During the disruptions the Blood Clan Made a move for more power and assassinated the Light Clans leader while sleeping in is apartment. now leaderless the Light Clan must bounce back to preserve balance in the world. To add insult to injury the President of the U.S. was killed in his sleep. No one knows who did it but they suspect a super human. The world in chaos no one knows who to trust. So now a new dawn begins..... Choose your clan Have a backstory Reveal your ancestors Where your base of operations is Choose wisely for no one is who you suspect!!! "
Is their any way i can be on no side from the start of the story and I am trying to be recruited by both clans? "

Sure, just do what feels comfortable.

#18 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"As I understand the rules, you don't have to be on either side. As for myself, I know what clan I will be in."

Sounds good!

#19 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in.

#20 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

I might join later.

#21 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright. Thanks lboy and Midnight Lantern.

#22 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly how many people are you wanting to join for this?

#23 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking just a couple more people but we can start it up.

#24 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm bored really, so I'm going to Runescape, so if you start it up tonight, I probably won't post.

#25 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I'll have the thread up tomorrow. You, me, and Platinum Warrior can do this. It will be fun. Runescapes cool but don't worry I'll have it up tomorrow.

#26 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Do i have to make a new account?

#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

No! I hope people don't think that. Just make a character for this thread.

#28 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean just say who you are in the RPG?

#29 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#30 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Like in the CV. You made up a character right?

#31 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah i know what you mean

#32 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah so just create a character and have fun with it. The main thread will be up tomorrow.

#33 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.

#34 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#35 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay

#36 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a character.

#37 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright the main thread is about to be created.

#38 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool man. We'd need some more people.

#39 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds quite good I might join

#40 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"Cool man. We'd need some more people."

so when are you gonna start this?

#41 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Its on another thread already. Don't know how to post a link but the thread is just called Assassins Association.

#42 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/assassins-association/929608/&c=0&0 Have fun."

Thanks for that. :)

#44 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

so um... Whos gonna post first?

#45 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"so um... Whos gonna post first?"

I will sometime today just so you guys can get a feel for it. Unless you guys want to post first.

#46 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"Platinumwarrior says:
"so um... Whos gonna post first?"
I will sometime today just so you guys can get a feel for it. Unless you guys want to post first."

You can just so i know what theme to go by lol.

#47 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so is this gonna take off or what?

#48 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Okay so is this gonna take off or what?"

I think that we're all too scared to post. Since I'm bored, I'll make my new character really quickly, and I'll post first.

#49 Posted by The Absence (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want everyone to know that this is Octagon Freak. Blah blah blah....

#50 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

hey Octy