• 89 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a temporary thread, to where your character can ask the Utopian Leader anything. However all questions must be in rpg format. There is to be no OOC in this thread.

With the upcoming events I thought it'd be interesting to see people's thoughts on the events coming.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By duchess

"Do you have any plans to expand the Utopian empire?"

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

"where do you stand on the event taking place in the united states?"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By VictorGrey

"How do you think Utopian Empire will stand after the six month period has passed?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By The_Assassin_

"Why won't you accept my friend request on Facebook?"

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By CellphoneGirl

"Do you have a Secret Weapon?"

NumberSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NumberSeven

"What's it like being a president?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Do you truly believe you have dee fortitude to play dee game of thrones? You've swept up a nation with a charismatic call for Registration, but all you've truly done is ushered in the first waves of its destruction,"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By shanana
@Duchess At this point in time I don't, we've expanded as far as we need to.

@nonfiction91 the united states brought that tragedy upon its self, it only goes to show that major reform is needed in that country.

@VictorGrey I foresee a time of turmoil but joy wouldn't feel good if it wasnt for pain

@Mikepool Twitter b!tch

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx it's a secret

@NumberSeven It's feels like there's always something to do. There's always something g that needs attention.

@Gambler Is that a question or a statement, I proposed the act for Utopia and Utopia only but it is the Americans who fear it. So have I backed Utopia Into a corner? Or am I playing a simple game of follow the leader: I can assure you your worry lies not with me
TheDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheDetective

"What were the reasons behind the registration act?"

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thee_Champion

"Aren't you worried that some Trinity members will disagree with the registration act? Even if it doesn't affect them?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheDetective: "I had a chance to look at the components of the American Registration act; and I liked them. The purpose of the act is to know what I'm dealing with at all times. I'm requiring everyone to register, I don't care if they're 89 years old. The only difference between my act and America's act, is I will be the only one with the files. To answer your question though; Destruction of property; super beings, not just super heroes need to be held accountable for the things they do.

@Olympian_Champion: "I know Trinity Members will disagree, But it's the law they may not understand it but they should trust me, and understand no one will be harmed.

TheDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheDetective

@Maya Lopez: "You actually think everyone of them are going to cooperate?" James said. "Yes there is destruction, but it happens for a greater cause in many times for heroes."

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By XRiskyX
@Maya Lopez said:

@TheDetective: "I had a chance to look at the components of the American Registration act; and I liked them. The purpose of the act is to know what I'm dealing with at all times. I'm requiring everyone to register, I don't care if they're 89 years old. The only difference between my act and America's act, is I will be the only one with the files. To answer your question though; Destruction of property; super beings, not just super heroes need to be held accountable for the things they do.

When she sat on the couch, a beer in one hand and a bowl of chips in the other while watching the interview with the Utopian president on TV Risky nodded in approval of the idea.

"Damn right girl, damn right..."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheDetective: "No, I'd be a fool if I thought that; which is why we're ready to imprison anyone who disagrees. These Prison's will not be like the Ruin Kingdom; they'll be a whole hell of a lot better and worse at the same time. Yes there is destruction for a greater cause. Y intercept took over the minds of millions for her "greater cause" and left Utopia in shambles. "I don't care what people say about my "big brother" approach but it is all in the name of homeland security

TheDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheDetective

@Maya Lopez: "Alright. Let's say you do imprison heroes, villains, and many others. Do you actually think you can hold them?" James said taking a drink of water. "Heroes usually step in when the regulars can't."

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Maya Lopez: "Alright. For now I trust your judgement"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheDetective: "I wouldn't need to hold them, once they're thrown in jail, they're automatically registered" she said, crossing her legs. "Heroes should follow the law"

TheDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheDetective

@Maya Lopez: "Even when the law is wrong?"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By Mercy_

Her head bowed as she sat stationary in her chair. There was a somber feel to the air, a stressed one, similar to that feeling you get right before lighting cracks through a thunderous sky. "Do you believe that this is for the best?"

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
No Caption Provided

The Contessa, filled with the wisdom of countless centuries, seems almost to be a part of her chair. Her black dress draped over the silver steel furniture, making it hard to tell where one begins and one ends. In her delicate nimble fingers she holds a cigarette holder long and black with golen textures.

" Should we outside of theutopian empire take this as a catalyst... I mean are you hopful this decision will start a chain reaction with the rest of the worlds governments?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheDetective: "Wrong in whose eyes" When you follow the laws of the wicked, you become wicked; when you follow the laws of the Just, you become just.

@Mercy_: I absoultly positively, think it's the best option; when 1/4th of your population believe they are superior to the rest, you have to do something" she said, pushing her hair behind her ears.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Naamah_Obyzouth: I am hopeful, but I know it's not something that everyone will take to. I will put an embargo on all countries that don't try some type of registration method. Because If the heroes wanted what's best for the people then they'd make sure they had insurance for anything they damaged.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mercy_

@Maya Lopez: "And who's the one who thinks they're superior now, Maya? The world looks to you and Utopia. Surely you know what the fall out of this is going to be? You've been around long enough to see things snowball before. You're not fresh and green. So...who? Who made you judge and jury of everything that the world should do? History has a tendency of repeating itself in different forms and different shapes. This isn't the first time that people have been forced into something against their will based on something entirely uncontrollable; in this case their very genetics. It never turned out well for anybody in the past...did it?"

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considers making a last ditch effort to talk some sense into Maya, then thinks back to their prior discussions and accepts she is far too stubborn to listen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: "You know Cass, for a policy that's only in Utopia, your so worried about our affairs all the way in New France. We ARE superior, The Trinity Foundation is the most powerful force in this world. You're certainly not going to challenge that; with your fancy decor and lavishly Opulent city; your not willing to put everything you own and have on the line to risk changing the world! Spare me the history lesson, I lived it the last time this act was passed, I was hit by a meteor and given these powers I have. However the different between now and then; I'm not the man who first proposed it; that man is currently fighting for his survival in a prison. "A man, who once raped this country of everything it had, a man who raped my sister of her very dignity, a man your currently trying to save. "What does that say about you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinks Dr. Pierce will be the sacrificial lamb of the U.S very soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinks Maya's overwhelming idealism and sheer arrogance will be her undoing

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mercy_

@Maya Lopez: "This is me attempting to give you your due, Maya. You're the biggest political player in the world right now. Like I said, people look to Utopia to shape how they react to things. Because of you, because of the Trinity Foundation, because you are shaping events and policies and changing the way that things are done the world over. It's astounding and incredible and I give you great credit for it."

Her brow furrowed as she attempted to choose her words carefully. She liked Maya, respected her and felt some sense of kinship to her for inexplicable reasons. "You're talking about putting everything I have on the line to change the world? You're not...are you blind, Maya? I've risked everything I had to change this world for the better and I gave pieces of myself to do it. We aren't all as sure of ourselves as you are. There are those of us who are still searching and others yet who are finally finding their place and carving out a life. France died to change this world - and not for the better and I gave what I had to fix that, as you well know. Or do you not see the chair that I'm sitting in?"

"You're aware that you just likened yourself to Gambler, correct?" Her eyes widened for a moment as she looked Maya up and down, doing everything in her power to keep the derision from her face. "I'm not going to defend my personal actions and feelings to you, but I will say this. You and Gambler are far more alike than you will ever admit."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinks Dr. Pierce should go back to playing with his toys and allow the players to play.

@Mercy_: "I see the chair your sitting in Cass" Maya said, thinking about Andferne and how his death played out. "Now look at the chair I'm sitting in?" "You were raped, I was raped; Your parents dead, My parents dead both of us were heavily influenced by Sarah". Maya said, trying as hard as she could to not blow up, like she was known for doing in New York. "You see how alike we are? the difference being, you decided to align your self with a murderer, and I aligned my self with ICE and Andy". "No matter how many times he walks out of your life you crawl back to him. So that chair your sitting in, is a result of the path you chose.

"I did not Liken myself to Gambler, I contrasted our ideologies; Gambler used this act for his own selfish agenda, the only thing I have to gain from this is JUSTICE for everyone"She paused for a second, these were much needed seconds to keep herself emotionally sound.

"The world doesn't need more heroes, just better ones Cass"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mercy_

@Maya Lopez: She leaned her head back for a moment, gathering her thoughts. They were too alike for anybody's own good, opposite sides of the same coin. "I may stand by him, but don't mistake that for blind trust, Maya. Not for a second. I made my choices, I live with them. I'm not always happy with them, not in the least, but I work to be a better person. The part where we come into conflict is that we both believe that what we're doing is the right thing in this situation. Are you planning to back down? Because I know as sure as hell that I'm not. We're at an impasse, nobody is going to convince anybody of anything else."

"That's the problem, Maya, don't you see? I'm NOT a hero. I never pretended that I was a good person. I'm just trying to be a better one. Even during my tenure with the Champions of Peace, I was that girl you never knew what she was going to do next. Sov...Dad taught me a lot of things, and one of them was to always keep people guessing. You talk about the world needing better heroes, but what is this? You are forcing people into something that they may not want. What about secret identities? What about children who don't even know what they are? How is somebody else's ideology and thoughts of what is best a good thing? What happens when somebody hacks into your files and distributes names? What happens when anti-super groups come out of the woodworks and how have access to these names? You run an amazing team, but they are not capable of being everywhere at once. Things are going to fall through the cracks. I just...I don't understand how anybody thinks that this is the best way? I will agree that there are some benefits, but what happened to freedom? What happened to all the ideals that Andy held up? Ideals that you are stripping away from people? This is not justice, Maya, this is a dictatorship and a stripping of free choice."

She shook her head slowly, a resigned expression gracing her strained face. "You want to take a go at me about Gambler, it's all yours."

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MasterofChaos
Raises hand politely, acting like a reporter. "What of those not in costume? How are you going to detect these 'superhumans' in Utopia and other countries who decide to go with your registration act?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: "Well now, that is interesting. You mean to tell me that someone who isn't a Hero is going to tell me a KNOWN hero how to operate. Your going to try and tell me what's right and what's wrong? To what credit should I believe anything you say to me. One Minute your for justice and the next your by passing international laws to free your daddy. Maya bit her tongue on the secret identities; she had a secure way, but she didn't want to allow Cass to know that much of her countries technology.

"This is Freedom. If you were a normal person, you'd get up get to work on time, whether you wanted to or not and listen to a boss whether you wanted to or not. Your boss doesn't care if you just started working there; he just wants you at work, on time and in uniform. I'm the boss, I want to know who my employee's are, what they can do and how big of a threat they are".

Maya tilted her head slightly at Cass bringing her hands together so each finger met it's symmetrical counterpart. "You and my sister were comrades when she was alive; did you know that when she assumed power in Utopia, she wanted a one world government and to depopulate the Earth by 90% (Assimilation) Of course you did, that's why you can't tell me nothing"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterofChaos: "We have such technology to look for such things, but as of right now Utopia's borders are closed.

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Maya Lopez: "There are some manufacturers and business moguls known to manufacture technology to hide such things or otherwise dampen abilities temporarily. Have you found a way around that?"
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mercy_

@Maya Lopez: "I don't judge by titles, Maya. I judge by actions. I'm telling you how I see things and how you are coming across to others. You're going to judge me for that, now? Please, continue to judge, it's not something I'm unaccustomed to. I would do anything for the people I love and I make no apologies for it. Stand here and tell me you wouldn't do the same."

"No. It's not freedom at all. The problem with the analogy you're using is that employees choose to work somewhere. They interview for a job, are notified of all its requirements and sign on to that job, agreeing to all terms and conditions. In nine out of then cases, people with powers did not choose to have powers, nor did they gain them after agreeing to terms and conditions."

If Cass had the use of her legs she would have risen out of her chair at this point in time. Instead she clenched her fists in frustration and slammed them down on the arm of her chair. "I had no idea and I'd appreciate you not putting words in my mouth."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterofChaos: "Nope I haven't, but when asked for their proof of residency and province the'll be detained. Then being registered or not will be the ;ast of their worries"

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Maya Lopez: "One more, if you will. You're controlling all of the other superpowered beings, as well as their identities. Who's controlling you?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: "But Cass , I am judging by your actions; like I stated previously you chose the path your on, which means you were accepting responsibility for what you were or were not doing". Maya took a moment to in formally push her hair behind her head to tie into a ponytail. "Your not accustomed to being judged?" Maya said, looking almost shocked. "Then you must invest in some new friends, When the U.S took a stance of neutrality to see what the Nazi's were going to do during WWII, 6 Million Jews died because of this action; how many people have been killed because of your actions? "How many people have been killed because of your title?" Maya asked, quickly trying to trump the woman. "The moment you took on the title as the leader of a nation, your actions became different; so have mine."

"The reason the analogy does work is because, when new management takes over; they layout a new list of "terms and conditions" and those who don't agree with them are fired, You don't want to register in Utopia, leave or go to jail and be forced to register it's that simple"

"Putting words in your mouth?" Maya was increasingly becoming more and more sarcastic; this however was a result of the many attacks she had taken over the course of the week. "Don't give off that frustration caused by ignorance; Z notoriously tried to start wars with countries for this means; Gambler raped Africa of it's content and hopped back to Italy, YOU followed and left this nation and it's people to die."

"Your legacy is nothing but vile"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterofChaos: Tom Cruise

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Maya Lopez: "And how is Tom Cruise to handle things if anything ever happened to you? Say, you were ever busy, or, Heaven forbid, you were to pass, or even if you lost it the way you believe many of these 'metas' have?" :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterofChaos: That information is classified.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By VictorGrey

"Pizza Or Pie?" (lol)

TheDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheDetective

"So who is supposed to control these files of registration?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By shanana

@VictorGrey: Pizza yummm

@TheDetective: One again sir, that information is classified. (Will be revealed in a Trinity RPG)

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MasterofChaos

Revels in the inevitable result of this act and the unchecked power.

@Ziccarra_Liafador

(OP said no OOC. Rulebreaker!)

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By VictorGrey

"What's your approach against Mount Olympus on this one? Will you be getting gods to register? Are you afraid the Olympian Gods might send down an army if you threaten them?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By shanana

@VictorGrey: The Olympian gods don't scare me at all; but no I will not require them to register.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By VictorGrey

Ha! I get amnesty :p

TheDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheDetective

"So gods will not be registered? I'm sorry Maya,but seems a bit unfair. Gods could just as much or even more damage than your regular heroes. Are you saying gods are above the law. Why? Because you're afraid you can't use 'your almighty' power against them?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By shanana
@TheDetective The gods aren't all powerful it's the mere mortal who fear them, they are no different from super beings. (idk why the gods are so hyped up). We only have Two known gods living in utopia and they are in the trinity.

Im not going to my. Olympus to make the gods register but if they ale up residency in utopia then they will .

That's the last of your objective questions I'm answer you unprofessional rookie