Asgard - Location Thread

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel should keep the team on the left.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for olaf_silvermane
Olaf_Silvermane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@amora: (Olaf still has a gift to deliver to Amora.)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

War will come to Asgard

The_Norseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*cough*

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Charm_Caster
The_Norseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charm_caster: I'm not sure myself. I the two were RPing a few months ago, but I'm not certain if it was about Asgard.

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Charm_Caster

@the_norseman: I'll try to make a post here some time latter after I finish interaction in the Fe Ball

The_Norseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By shanana

Handling a bit of personal things at the moment. But war will come to Asgard....and Europe

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@shanana said:

Handling a bit of personal things at the moment. But war will come to Asgard....and Europe

Again : P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again!

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta do something new, something different.

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had a strong desire to lay in bed and watch Halloween movies lately.

xboxboy32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a god by the name of Celebriumunus, returning to asgard after weeks of travel, I plan to spend my life in a little cottage that is in proximity of the imperial palace. I would also like to volunteer as a defender, for I have had many years of training in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship, I plan to have a new sword and shield crafted on Nidavellir

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Soo, when does the slaughter begin?

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Amora
No Caption Provided

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora: once my interaction with the champion, and hunter is done. I want to do a preliminary with Amora and Maya

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: Sounds good. I'll be getting out all my Selene posts this afternoon.

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Amora

@amora: once my interaction with the champion, and hunter is done. I want to do a preliminary with Amora and Maya

Let's do this soon.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington: Well now, I have to recant. I have a few things to do before I can throw up a post. Will put one up sometime later

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora:

No Caption Provided

The 5’11 power princess landed just before the Bifrost with her hands positioned on her sender waist. Since it appeared, high over Kansas; virtually little contact had been made with the divine city. She knew who lived within the walls of this majestic city, Amora, the Asgardian Goddess. Amora once came to Earth and kidnapped Maya and forced the teen to wreak havoc in England. Since then, the Asgardian Goddess had invoked the wrath of the Cardinal Goddess, Maya’s mother. In recent events, the malignant presence of Amora graced the Earth, forcing the Power Princess to Asgard for a much needed confrontation.

More than powerful enough to handle her own, she still thought she should’ve brought Selene encase things go tricky. “I know you sensed me the moment I landed, you can reveal yourself” She commanded, looking around the area to make sure she was not prone to a sneak attack.

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Amora

@maya_liafador:

No Caption Provided

Several yards away from the young Liafador legacy, the air glimmered in a spectacle of rosy light before revealing the divine figure of Amora the Enchantress. Clad in her traditional jade garbs crafted uniquely for her sublime physique and adorned with lightweight pieces of emerald armor and ornate gold detailing, the goddess stood with all the poise and dignity of the monarchal position she had once held over the City of Gods. She had held many titles throughout her millenniums of life; Queen of Asgard, Enchantress, sorceress, seductress. All held true in various parts of the goddess' identity, however, to the Liafador family, she held only one label--enemy.

Without taking any steps forward on the rainbow-colored Bifrost, Amora's cool gaze reach across the mythic bridge to meet Maya Liafador. The history of hatred between the Enchantress and the Liafadors had started the moment rumors of a mortal calling herself 'The Goddess' had reached Amora's ears, however, it was the Asgardian goddess' capture of Maya that immutably defined the war between them. Amora had known it would only be a matter of time before the power princess sought personal revenge against the goddess, and, so it seemed, that time was now.

Already standing at the height of a goddess at 6'3", Amora still lifted her chin faintly to look down haughtily at the mortal girl standing across the bridge. "Thou have made a dangerous decision, mortal girl, to travel alone to the home of the gods," Amora spoke with absolute control in her voice, without losing the arrogant charm in her persona. A gentle breeze tossed the trails of her heavenly golden locks into the wind, while the goddess' statuesque figure stood unmovable against any and all adversaries. "What makes you so certain you'll make it home alive?" a chilling frost crept its way into the Enchantress' sapphire eyes, their withering gaze upon the Liafador legacy daring her to challenge the goddess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora:

Maya stood 5’11, it was very rare that she found someone that she literally had to look up to; Amora was now that exception. This was the first time the two had met with Maya being coherent of whom she actually was, intoxicatingly gorgeous. Long cascading golden hair, alluring bluish-green eyes and the body fit for a goddess—which she was.

Unlike the Liafadors, who achieved divinity on through the principles of faith and worship, Amora was born a goddess. Her divine right came from the womb, in her eyes Maya and her family were forged by mortals.

The Power Princess stood with her hands on her hips, only caring to raise a slight brow at Amora’s arrogant words, but now unlike any other time, Maya was growing increasingly confrontational. “Save me the bravado” She started whilst shifting her hands into a folded position just under her breast.

“You can’t hurt me. The only thing stopping me from ending you right now is the fact that I’m in a foreign country.” Maya explained, making a circular gesture with her index finger to Kansas below. “I don’t know where your hatred of my family comes from, but you need to chill.” Maya warned, this time gesturing with her left hand.

“My mother is on the way, so is my father. So is my brother. So is my sister. So am I. There is no army alive that will save you from the war my family will unleash. If you continue to act upon my family, I will personally see too it that everything above midgard burns”

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By _RetroFire_

Animus gets the leftovers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

Looking down at the confident girl, Amora’s eyebrows furrowed in an expression of mock pity.

“You poor, silly girl. How Midgard has deceived you into thinking that you’re something special,” the goddess spoke scathingly. She commanded an air of authority and power about her, one that had stood steadfast against hundreds of enemies throughout the goddess’ millenniums of life. She had conquered gods and giants, leaving behind her nothing but destruction and death. Her cunning and proficiency in the art of magic had been proven unequaled on not only Asgard, but on any of the Nine Realms.

“You believe yourself unequaled, Maya Liafador; that your gifts have set you in a league of power above all else. But how quick you mortals are to forget your own history,” she spoke cool and aloof, her malevolently hypnotic gaze never faltering from where it bore against Maya. “You forget that I have seen inside your body. That I have felt the power that runs through you for my own. And I have wielded that power in ways you have yet to even understand.”

As she spoke the goddess slowly closed the space between them, her statuesque figure refusing to recede in its imposing stance.

“I have seen, felt, everything you are capable of, young Liafador,” her works slid from her lips like venom, absolute in their convictions. “And I’m not impressed,” she finally hissed, now nearly face-to-face with Maya and looking down icily at her nemesis’ daughter. They remained locked in optical battle for a moment, Amora letting the poison of her words to settle before suddenly letting out a chilling laugh. Tossing her golden head back in amusement, her sublime figure turned to walk awy from the Power Princess.

“Let your family come. Every sibling, every cousin, and every damn bastard you have. Let all of Midgard come with swords and spears to the doors of Asgard.”

Suddenly she stopped her arrogant strides, pausing to look over her shoulder at Maya. Her amused stance had vanished from her, replaced by a cold cruelty and absolute conviction. “And, when every mortal has been slain and every inch of Midgard turned to ash from the fire of the gods, let the weight of the genocide of your people rest on your shoulders, Maya Liafador. Then see how powerful you feel.”

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By shanana
Maya be like lol
Maya be like lol

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora:

Got an Asgard-related concept I wanna run past ya. Should have a PM ready soon.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

AAAAAH I just realized that I finally have a character that is at least able to even get here.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AAAAAH I just realized that I finally have a character that is at least able to even get here.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't the kind of girl you'll be seeing in the morning

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna come here but I don't wanna get beat up by a bunch of gods that are all like

"Zeus eth bloweth!"

"You sucketh, Joseph!"

-paraphrasing there, not a direct quote from Asgardians lol.

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Amora
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts