ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The surmise:

Warsman and a wandering entity known as Drifter team up against a common enemy: the super-warrior Sebastian. But, Warsman's burning desire to kill this man on his own may just tear this fragile partnership apart.

The location/time/weather:

Empire State building/around midnight/heavy thunderstorms

-----

No...this wasn't happening...WHY CAN'T HE DIE?!?! Warsman strikes the man again, again, again, splattering blood everywhere and screaming this question inside his head. The man's mask was torn and shredded by the cyborg's fists, but he laughed, mocking his attacker right in his face. The man's eyes were expressionless, emotionless, but his smile said it all: "Warsman is a weakling, he is nothing but a loser, a joke, an insult to his mother."

"Die you son of a-urk" and just like that, his rampage was done.

Just as weak and feeble he was proved itself twice, once in his attack and again in his defense. A blade inched its way into his abdonimal muscle, tearing flesh and gouting blood across the man's shirt and the floor. The man opposite Warsman still wore that grin, saying without words "Warsman is a weakling, he's gonna die now, and cry to his mother in Hell."

"GAAAAAH!!!!!!" And he was awake, his eyes almost flashing red with a spout of fire and heat.

He covered his face, his ugly metal face, and watched his hands quiver. He suddenly clenched them into fists, but they still shook. The vacuum of space was a lonely place...but to Warsman, it was a prison to drown in thoughts of humiliating defeats. Victories were seldom satisfactory anymore. And there was always one certain face that brought his inner clock to a simmer, a face that he wanted to smash into the dust.

"No use dwelling on it."

The cyborg stood from his headquarters, a measly campsite on the face of the Moon, and stared at the orb that was once his birthplace: Earth. Now, he looked upon it with fury, because it was also the brithplace of the man he dreamed about murdering: one called Sebastian. There was literally no time between this thought and his reaction as he sped down through the atmosphere. His clothes smoldering, his cape torn, the cyborg managed a crash-landing in Queens, New York, around what seemed to be late in the evening. Buildings smashed around him and slid into the crater like twigs into a pit of mud. Bodies were slung everywhere, dead or dying, and Warsman stood in the middle of it all. He leapt from the indenture, but couldn't predict that he would meet a wanderer who could help him exact revenge.

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Platinumwarrior

The top floor of the Empire State Building, Midnight.

Sebastian spun around quickly and upon returning to his orginal stance jammed his knife through the side of his attackers head causing blood to spray out the other side of the mans head as Sebastian removed the knife and collapsed to the ground a puddle of blood formulating around him. Sebastian looked back up to the elevator at the trail of bodies he had left blood pooling around each one. The assassination was supposed to be simple but Sebastian had grown bored in the following days and had decided to not only alert the Police but fight his way to the top floor where the man was hiding out. Goverment Agents lay in blood on almost every floor of the building and finally Sebastian was on the top floor. This workout had grown boring and Sebastian was content with the idea of ending it as more goverment agents ran down the hallway to combat Sebastian their silenced pistols and submachine guns pointed at him. Throwing his knife Sebastian watched as it impaled the hand of one attacker causing him to shout in pain and misfire shooting another man in the head. This momentary diversion gave Sebastian enough time to corkscrew across the hall and send a man flying into a nearby wall his neck snapped with nothing but a kick. Quickly killing the last man with a knife chop through the chest Sebastian kicked the now bleeding man to the floor. Walking down the hall Sebastian kicked down the room where his target was hiding shooting the last two bodyguards right between the eyes with a pistol. Grabbing his target by his shirt collar while tears flowed down the poor mans chest as he shook Sebastian slammed his face into the wall of the room instantly breaking the mans nose and causing blood to cover the wall and his face. "Thanks for the work out" Sebastian said winking at the man before shooting him once in the foot. "Now its time for a game of how many times can you shoot a man before he dies" BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM gunshots continued to ring out and echo through the desolate hallways covered in blood, death and bodies until finally the man was dead his body riddled with an un fathomable amount of bullet holes and the floor carpetted in blood.

Lighting a smoke Sebastian walked up the final set of stairs taking him to the top of the building. The surface rendered slippery by the rain as lightning and thunder rang in the air. Suddenly Sebastian saw a flash of light in the distance, around Queens probably. "Suit give me a Visual and Audio of the News" Suddenly Sebastians visor became the equivilent of a Television playing the news. "This explosion has left people nothing but mangaled corpses and numerous buildings falling apart, the source of it is yet to be reveal- Wait! we're getting LIVE footage as something is no doubt emerging from the smoke of the explosion. It seems to be the villain known as Warsman and he seems to be wait he coming this wa---- zzzzzz" Sebastian shut off the audio and visual connection before thinking out loud.

"Hmmm looks like this will be a fun workout after all"

as Sebastian began to walk down back to the last floor.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Back alleys of Queens, New York

An innocent politician is pinned against the wall by the hand of a dark warrior known to both his friends and his enemies as the Drifter.

__

"We can end this two ways...no?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! MONSTER!"

"Now, Where is the fun in that? As I have made clear to you their are two ways, I can dismember you and send you back to your family in pieces or I can stick this knife into your heart and end you swiftly. Choose"

"I want to live"

"Wrong answer Sh!t-head. I gave you the choice but since you didn't comply, perhaps I'll go with option #1...I'll send them the head on Christmas" He smiled before stabbing him in the heart. The pale scared expression forever etched on the politicians face as the corpse hit the cold concrete ground. The pool of blood swam around the body, the liquid only exaggerated by the pouring rain. Twisting around, TheDrifter made his way down the street, wiping his hands of the blood of his hit, the city was quiet..for the most part. Flashing lights and blaring noise was apart of the city, nothing out of the ordinary..until..

BAM

The ground rippled and with it, chaos spread through the streets. Cars flipped and exploded, glass flew everywhere and women and children alike ran in terror as one Robotic Warrior rocketed onto earth, leaving a crater in what was the central of Queens before flying off at top speeds for the top of the Empire State Building.

"Tsk tsk, Warsman. Predictable as Sunrise"

~

Traveling through the shadows, Drifter arrived atop the building around the same time the Monstroscity known as Warsman did. Extending his hand to both his team mate and friend, he smirked and said to the Sinestro Corps Bearer.

"I know why you are here Warsman. To destroy Platinumwarrior...and I like you, have a personal vendetta against him. We have both failed as one but together? Maybe we can end him no? Take my hand and let us bathe in his blood"
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The Empire State Building, tall and gleaming in the starlight, or lack thereof. It was slick with rainwater and Warsman was careful in trying to get a grip on it with his boots. The roof was sloped and domed and thus it was even more difficult to stay aboard the behemoth structure, not to mention the wind currents making it sway slightly this way and that. It seemed as if it were going to collapse.

Suddenly, just as Warsman was about to measure where to strike the roof and make an entrance, a hand extended itself from the shadows and into his face.

"I know why you are here Warsman. To destroy Platinumwarrior...and I like you, have a personal vendetta against him. We have both failed as one but together? Maybe we can end him no? Take my hand and let us bathe in his blood"

Warsman's organic eye flickered while his mechanical one remained as glossy red stone. The idea of killing Plat once and for all made him...smile. But, having a fraction of the glory?! Inside he grew enraged, but kept his emotions silent and invisible on his outer shell and he grasped the man called Drifter's hand with a shattering amount of strength. He wanted his attention.

"If Sebastian dies...I want his skull as a trophy...just like these." He raised his opposite hand to reveal an array of Green Lantern rings, one for each finger.

He would release Drifter's hand and use his Qwardian ring to literally cut into the tower like a hot knife through butter. He gave Drifter a quick glance and shoved his fist into the metal, making it crash without mercy, bend against the marble floor, and stand silent along the wall like a broken sentry at his post. He leapt down, not really caring if his partner made it through with him, and he formed a circular object with his ring, sprouting a fuse at the end of it and making it sputter with life. He made a shield around himself with the artifact of Qward and looked at Drifter with a smirk.

"I'd find a place to hide if I were you. Despite the cartoon-like appearance, this bomb..." he took a quick glance at the weapon and then returned to his speech. "Is the equilvanet of 437 pounds of TNT," a devillish grin. "Run."

Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Platinumwarrior

KRAK-KOOOM

Sebastian felt the ground under him rumble as if an Earthquake was taking place as an amazingly loud explosion took place on the bottom of the building. Suddenly the building's very foundation began to come down as the building began to tilt sideways leaving Sebastian at the disadvantage of having to run uphill as corpses tumbled down at him and he struggled to run as fast as he could uphill jumping over as many corpses as he could. Jumping on a corpse and timing it just right quickly corkscrewing off the corpse using the small jumping boost to his advantage Sebastians corkscrew just managed to ge through the window. Grabing the bottom of the window as a base of support Sebastian quickly used it to corkscrew again this time landing on the roof of another building. The Empire State Building was now in flames he knew who it was: Warsman, and it was time for blood to spill.

"Heavy Suit activate and scan the immidiete radius for any known allies or enemies"

With that Sebastian's suit instantly became a massive titan of destruction known as the Heavy Suit, The Heavy suit pushed everything the orginal suit did too the max from weapon storage to force fields. Also adding new features such as chain gun built into one shoulder and a grenade launcher into the other, two machine guns built into the suit's hands, even more armor then the last suit, two built in rocket boosters which added the ability of flight, super strength and the ability to manipulate energy (although it is rarley used due to the fact that it is requires so much power to use).

Diving off the building Sebastian activated the rocket boosters on the bottom of his boot and smiled as flames burst out of the boosters sending Sebastian flying at a building he had just detected both Warsman and TheDrifter to be on. The best part about Sebastian's heavy suit was the fact that he could use as many other weapons as he wanted too while using the ones built into the suit. Taking advantage of this Sebastian propelled himself at Drifter and Warsman while opening fire with the suits built in chain gun attempting to shower the two in bullets and doing this while reaching for his signature dual katanas. Upon landing on the roof of the building drifter and Warsman we're standing on Sebastian spoke.

"Thought it was about time two idiots teamed up to try and take me down, how do you like my greeting?"

With that Sebastian began to shoot numerous grenades with the suits built in grenade launcher at Warsman as he aimed a crane kick at Drifters kneecap quickly following up the brutal kick was a devestating uppercut as Sebastian aimed his chain gun at The Drifter and began to open fire and then turned his attention fully to his cyborg arch enemy.

"I am going to kill you once and for all cyborg"

With that Sebastian sent a flurry of slashes with his katana's, numerous martial art punches and kicks and one punch that focused his super strength into a massive haymaker aimed at Warsmans chest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Extending his hand, folds of his blue sleeve snaked their under his arm, This was TheDrifters peace offering. A truce, an honor among thieves so to speak but thee problem is...they were so much more than thieves. Taking his left hand backed he slicked back his silver mane whilst continuing to hold out his opposite hand. Warsman stared at the offer and even cracked a smile..but sharing the glory? No.  The cyborgs right eye flickered for but a moment before he too extended his hand, grabbing Drift's hand with a crushing amount of strength. "Well, You've got my attention old friend" The villain struggled to say before being interrupted.

Extending his hand, folds of his blue sleeve snaked their under his arm, This was TheDrifters peace offering. A truce, an honor among thieves so to speak but thee problem is...they were so much more than thieves.  "If Sebastian dies...I want his skull as a trophy...just like these" Warsman said holding up his opposite hand, revealing an array of rings from fallen lanterns, releasing Drifter from his grip, He made a large sword from his Sinestro ring and slashed through the building like a hot knife to melted butter before taking his cold metal fist and slamming into the building. Not caring if Drift survived nor his own health, He was driven to madness but in his madness was a vendetta. A vendetta against the man known as Sebastian.

The Cyborg than set a shield around himself and with the same spark of energy made a round object in his cold steel hands, setting a fuse upon the top of it, he than set it ablaze and smirked at the Dark One.

"I'd find a place to hide if I were you. Despite the cartoon-like appearance, this bomb..." he took a quick glance at the weapon and then returned to his speech. "Is the equilvanet of 437 pounds of TNT," a devillish grin. "Run."

~~

"YOU SONNOVAB!TCH" Drift growled...

KRAK-KROOM

It seemed all was lost until the man who started this all in the first place entered the scene...Platinumwarrior. Transforming his suit into that of the Heavy Suit, he unloaded clip after clip after clip of bullets at the both of them. Raising his hand, a shield of darkness revealed itself. The bullet simply spliting in two and falling at the very might of the shadows. Platinum than crane kicked him in the kneecap, succesfully. Kneeling in pain, Platinum unleashed a deadly uppercut, blood and teeth flowing upward, It was time TheDrifter took blood in his own hands. Raising his hands once more to create a shield, protecting himself from the next hail of bullets. TheDrifter than smirked, with the assassin fully focused upon the cyborg, It was the ideal time to attack.

Slicking back his silver hair, He rolled up his sleeves and from them flew two hands composed entirely of Darkness, the Darkness flew and picked up the rubble of the burning building around them and began flinging the bricks back at both the assassin and the cyborg.

"Carve our names in the history books kiddies", Thunder crackles in the background, "FOR TONIGHT WE END THIS AND BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED"

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Platinum Warrior; Sebastian; Warsman could have had an orgy of anger and happiness, the two emotions he felt for Sebastian. Anger because it was anger that drove the murderous intent he implored above all other functions, and happiness because there was no other person capable of inflicting the kind of pain Sebastian could give him. Warsman hardly noticed the sinister grin that stretched across his face. He caught the grenade and crushed it as it exploded, absorbing the shrapnel into his immense hand and letting the crushed material fall to the floor.

Warsman felt the pain inflicted. He wanted every last conceivable drop of adrenal fluid focused on the feeling of agony; and so, he lowered his Qwardian shield and embraced the zenith of humanity's weaponry in the form of Platinum Warrior's arsenal. He cackled maniacally, with little mercy shown towards sanity, as his flesh was struck and nerves shrieked. The cyborg laughed as his blood was spilled, but the skin merely fluttered as Sebastian's blades cut into him. Flesh was intact, nerves held together, ligaments and tendons were unharmed, and bones held strong. Sebastian's fist collided with Warsman's chest for the seventeenth time, but with much more power focused around it. The cyborg's boots dug into the floor, making it crack and tear, as he was pushed away for a distance of a yard. He was silent, but suddenly Warsman's smile faded into obscurity and his eyes flashed with blind hatred.

"MAKE ME FEEL MORE!!!!!" he yelled, letting loose a tumult of heat from his eyes made into visible lasers.

The steel above him crumpled and slumped into piles of literal metal waste; it was like a paste and dripped solemnly as the rain slowly made it cold. Both beams of light were aimed for Sebastian, wherever he would go in his clunky new suit, and wherever he would teleport. This barrage would only last a few seconds, however; Warsman would rush at Platinum Warrior at speeds rivaling large jet planes with fists outstretched and ready to rip apart the suit and strangle the man underneath.

Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Sebastian watched as his attacks hit Drifter hard even though his bullets were blocked by shields forged by pure darkness Sebastian's hand to hand combat attacks sent blood, spit and teeth flying out of Drifter as fell to the ground in pain before flying up gaining a higher ground and creating two hands of darkness which grabbed debris and began to chuck it.

Sebastian was not surprised that the cyborg was enjoying the pain being inflicted on him, but enjoying or not one can only bleed so much before he's dead. Preparing to attacking Sebastian was suddenly knocked forward into the grip of the cyborg by bricks being thrown at both Warsman and Sebastian by hands of darkness created by the Drifter. This was just enough to distract Sebastian as Warsman grasped Sebastian by the throat luckily Sebastian was able to roll with it so instead of being hurt too badly he was merely chucked into a nearby wall leaving a small dent in the wall and his backside annoyed. Sebastian could tell Warsman could enjoy the pain so their was only one thing to do take away his fun. Reaching for two desert eagles Sebastian aimed both at his head fingers on the trigger.

"Lets see what your purpose is without me breathing you hunk of scrap metal!"

Of course this was merely a distraction, rolling forward Sebastian shot two bullets from each pistol in the exact angle that caused the bullets to curve the two from Sebastian's left hand Desert Eagle "curve aimed" at the left side of Warsman's head while the right hand bullets were both "curve aimed" at the right side of Warsman's ribs. While the bullets flew at The Cyborg, Sebastian propelled himself in the air with his rocket boosters at the dark magic user "Drifter". Sebastian would attempt to grab Drifter by the collar and throw him hard over his head at the ground below which would be followed by several bursts from a micro-uzi at Drifter.
Softly landing on the ground discarding his micro-uzi Sebastian would then charge Warsman and jump in the air aiming a two leg kick at Warsman, if it hit Sebastian would then use his rocket boosters in an attempting to propel Warsman off the building. Even if it didnt Sebastian would still then do a one hand cartwheel away from Warsman and land near Drifter aiming a sweep at his legs then reaching for one of his katana's Sebastian would send a stab at Drifters chest.

Sebastian spit the blood that had filled his mouth when he was thrown into a wall and hit by a brick on Drift purley to piss him off something Sebastian seemed to do best too people. This would truly be the fight of his life even if he died he wouldnt go down easily.