• 92 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

We're Evil, none of this ninja assassins or government jazz. This is the type of evil that places it's hand in your chest, rips out your heart and gives no reason for it, we're not trying to take over the world we are simply trying to make it a darker place ( seriously have not come up for a name for it yet...thinking the Church of Arrow :p). But I am looking for evil people you know they type of people that are that bump in the night, the thud of a body being dropped on a wooden floor.

So if your interested let me know in here or PM.....cause I am known for paying attention to PM's .

#2 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

HAH I thought we were just joking around!

But of course... count me in (well Rina)

#3 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.: Just bored of all the serious we must have a massive subplot for this team to be justifiable and then we close down two days later and make the same team with a slightly different subplot......It's like filler episodes in Supernatural....We're just the big bads that no one wants to think about....well if anyone joins.

#4 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow said:

@.Mistress Redhead.: Just bored of all the serious we must have a massive subplot for this team to be justifiable and then we close down two days later and make the same team with a slightly different subplot......It's like filler episodes in Supernatural....We're just the big bads that no one wants to think about....well if anyone joins.

It may end up being just you and me hubby lol

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
I am yours, your grace!
#6 Posted by Sin_Fong (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: Nice! One's in the works with me and, ahem, a few veteran shareholders ;)

#7 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio

what!? WHAT?! NOOOOOO! T_T THIS IS CHEATING!!!

how? because... BECAUSE I SAY SO! xP

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

Niceee

Moderator
#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always wanted to go truely evil with an alt... hmm consider me intrested

#10 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sin_Fong said:

@Final Arrow: Nice! One's in the works with me and, ahem, a few veteran shareholders ;)

Me

#11 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks said:

@Sin_Fong said:

@Final Arrow: Nice! One's in the works with me and, ahem, a few veteran shareholders ;)

Me

Join my team I made you what you are :P

#12 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: haha, you unleashed a rabid dog from it's cage, should've knew it would bite back at some point ;P

Always can join mine though haha

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Its arrow's world. We only live in it

#14 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nighthunter: the world is ever flucksuating :P

#15 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks: your out of your flucking mind

#16 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: Fluckin right I am xD

#17 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks: my work here is done lol

#18 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nighthunter said:

Its arrow's world. We only live in it

NH!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Lady Loveless (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe bring Madame Rose out for this or Joan.

Let me know what character types your looking to add to your roster. :)

#22 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: What you got against ninja's huh? o.O

#23 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Nighthunter said:

Its arrow's world. We only live in it

NH!!!!!!!!!

MR!!!!!!

#24 Posted by ShadowQueen (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Might use this account....gotta work on the bio though

-LL

#25 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tempted :P

#26 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uchiha NeVann said:

@Final Arrow: What you got against ninja's huh? o.O

Made you post.....

#27 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

I'm tempted :P

And I would welcome you with nine dead ninjas and a cookie

#28 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow said:

@Uchiha NeVann said:

@Final Arrow: What you got against ninja's huh? o.O

Made you post.....

Sonnova! touche, good sir touche...

#29 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
Chaos
#30 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

well if you dont like ninjas how about schizo's who puts the laughter in manslaughter

Roven
#31 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: I'll get back to you, but keep me as interested with the team :]

#32 Posted by 614azrael (10315 posts) - - Show Bio
The vamp idea awhile back never took off, left me with a alt not in use. Care to put up with me more? :P
  @.Mistress Redhead.@Final Arrow
#33 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

The Church of Arrow....T Bagging Heroes since 3 hours and 13 minutes ago

#34 Posted by Surkit (11540 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO

#35 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil is as evil does

#36 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent: LMMFAO

#37 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Will be waiting for you
#38 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this takes off.

Moderator
#39 Posted by Surkit (11540 posts) - - Show Bio

How big are you planning this to be, will FA be king badass or another boss at equal height as the rest?

Also, would you be cool with a new alt in this? I really want to make apoised killer and my want is coming out in my Flucks writing xD

#40 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael said:

The vamp idea awhile back never took off, left me with a alt not in use. Care to put up with me more? :P
@.Mistress Redhead.: @Final Arrow:

Sounds great!

@Duchess said:

Evil is as evil does

Would LOVE you to be in this! just cause I want you to play with Rina :P

#41 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an idea. I will knock up and alt tomorrow if Iam welcome to join

#42 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Duchess said:

Evil is as evil does

Would LOVE you to be in this! just cause I want you to play with Rina :P

It does seem fun...but I'm already on Dark Legacy :p

#43 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess said:

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Duchess said:

Evil is as evil does

Would LOVE you to be in this! just cause I want you to play with Rina :P

It does seem fun...but I'm already on Dark Legacy :p

I thought that was a hero/neutral team o_O

#44 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Duchess said:

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Duchess said:

Evil is as evil does

Would LOVE you to be in this! just cause I want you to play with Rina :P

It does seem fun...but I'm already on Dark Legacy :p

I thought that was a hero/neutral team o_O

It is, but Claire is behaving herself for the time being for Cassidy :)

#45 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess said:

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Duchess said:

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Duchess said:

Evil is as evil does

Would LOVE you to be in this! just cause I want you to play with Rina :P

It does seem fun...but I'm already on Dark Legacy :p

I thought that was a hero/neutral team o_O

It is, but Claire is behaving herself for the time being for Cassidy :)

ohhhhh fair enough!

Make an alt then :P

#46 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks away playing hulk music

#47 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.: I have alt phobia haha. I can barely write one character

#48 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: I thought you were regressed into a little infant in my arms ;o

#49 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@EdwardWindsor
I have an idea. I will knock up and alt tomorrow if Iam welcome to join
Everyone is welcome I'm sure! He's sick and away on business so I guess I'm doing the replying 0.o

@Duchess: aww D:
#50 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. Turns hulk music off and walks back in. Ok cool np will write alt stuff tomorrow