Arrow Vs Ronin the Jokes on you.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

"Your momma is like a bowling ball she gets picked up fingered and rolled down an ally."

Arrow covers mouth as the crowd start chanting "oojhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ronin alexsnder
waves hands in the air signaling for the crowd to shut their c*m guzzlers

your momma is so ugly she went to the bathroom and scared the sh!t out of the toilet!!

takes his hands and dusts the dirt off arrows shoes
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Final Arrow

"oh okay okay " smiles "your momma is sooooooooooooooooooo fat when she wears high heels she stirkes oil". Hands Ronin a roll of bog paper and bends over.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ronin alexsnder
ahhhhhh no you didnt looks at final with a devilish smirk on his face did your parents ever tell you to run away from home??? waves arms in the air as the crowd shouts out ooooooooooooohhhhhh
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Final Arrow

Did yours ever sue the Condom factor............................................................The crowd cover their moves BURN.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ronin alexsnder
OHHHHHHHHHH you bastard points hisfinger in arrows face I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my as$$. opens his palm leaving his hand in arrow's face and then turning and walking away for a second then turning back around as the crowd busts up laughing
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Final Arrow

"Oh I see now your hands are always that wet thats must be how you climbed out the test tube."

turns his back on Ronin and starts to pretend he is climbing his hands flat agains the invible wall

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ronin alexsnder
bursts out in laughter for a second as he watches the monkey attempt to climb out of his cageoh oh oh ok arrow you got mehe turns around and starts to walk away as if he lost then quickly turns around sayingone more thing though arrow I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Final Arrow

"its cool I will just borrow the one brain cell your family shares around and store it in there"..................

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ronin alexsnder
ohhhh good one arrow but one thing bro do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had enough oxygen at birth raises his hand to his head in a gun motion and pulls the trigger
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Final Arrow

Smiles "no but I do find myself wondering how I always get ninty nine cent back from a dollar bill I slip your mother afterwards if only did half a cent it really annoys me over paying her like that."

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ronin alexsnder
awwww is petty little arrow worried about his money ok i tell you what BRO reaches into his pocket and pulls out a nickel and a dimehere's fifteen cents go call all your friends and bring back the changethrows the change on the ground
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Final Arrow

Catches the coin and smiles "thanks man but lets cut out the middle man" walks over to Ronin opens his hands and plaes in 10 cent "That sould save your mom giving you your pocket money this week. Just tell her big daddy did it for her she will know what I mean."