@WarMachineMarkV: Why do you keep talking to me in there? that's what this is for. I understand nothing in that scene was touched by you, but you already stated previously that this was a deal made Five years in the making. Maya isn't one of those bimbos who don't check there sources; she's going to make sure everything is legit, you said you made sure Seminole Internatinal or whatever looked legit, and she saw through that. but I'll edit, I don't understand what difference it's going to make though.
- I was not aware that discussion regarding the action on the other thread for you and me went in here, I thought it was for comments by others, again, this is my first rodeo online.
- The 5 years is the amount of time the character has been observing the Vine universe in general, I stated in the first paragraph of the first post that this was something set up over the past few weeks. I agree this part really does not matter much, more of just a clarification.
- The setup for the meeting would pass a background check, but once you got in the door as you can see I did not argue your ability to see through the deception.
- I stress the identity part as it is pretty much the central aspect to the character at this point, he managed to keep it for 5 years and then its out the window at his first meeting?
@Maya Lopez said:
@WarMachineMarkV: And what exactly did you do in your post???
I mean as far as the mounting systems?
- It just means the targeting system scanned for the load bearing sections to bring down the ceiling above you
- While the roof is coming down on you I'm planning my next move
@WarMachineMarkV: Well let's look at this from a practical standpoint. Your character is new to this vine-verse and your proposing to meet with the leader of a country; who knows nothing of your existence. She runs a background check and figures out your name; I never said she knew who you were. This was comfirmed by her asking "Who are you?" Because your character is sitting in the chair wearing his armor. What I tried to do was keep the intellectual integrity of Maya intact without compromising your characters true identity. I told ya I can edit, and I see what your saying which is why I will otherwise I would've said oh well lol.
But I'm in the process of posting and Editing now
- It's hard to give a properly detailed response when I'm constantly flipping between the battle and your bio and not take forever, I'm glad you like it, but I know I can do better
- Also our bios do not have scores next to most of their abilities so I am not sure if I am over or under selling things, I have not seen the RP's with them used to gauge with any accuracy
- This was an easier one to fit something into, some of the others I have read will take some work
- It really did not make sense for it to go too far anyways, neither character had any reason to think the other was going for the kill in the first place
- Now if Armistice keeps calling her Princess...the rematch might be a death match
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment