Arkyum Outbreak

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Barguest

The wolf stayed still and silent, she could feel the shuddering sobs that wracked his body. Her words could not help him, but her prescence could. Wisp anticipated that Nina and herself would have alot of work ahead of themselves, dealing with the death of Nano, and soothing Bruce's pain.

Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Arsenal

Bounty Hunter steped out of the door,he headed for his motorcycle,all kinds of creeps were out,mugging,killing,the whole nine.One tryed to attack him but was instantly sliced with the dagger in Bount hunter's left shoulder.He started up his motorcycle,blasting off at full speed.

"Now,to find my allies"

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa activated the Orb of Souls, and fired a beam of magic at the demon. "Somebody help me here! I'm weakening him! Finish him off already!"

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Maxim

"This planet is mine. This city is mine. This war is mine! And in War, PEOPLE DIE!!!" he screamed. He zoomed to Corissa, aiming for a destructive punch, despite being weakened. He was slowly slipping away. Instead of a punch, he grabbed her, aiming to take her to Hell with him.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:39:19
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:41:10

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#155  Edited By Paragon

Paragon slowly stood up, and saw the demon weakening. However, he ran over to Bruce. She's a big girl, she can take care of that on her own.

As Paragon approached Bruce, he saw Nano in a coffin of ice. "No... It can't be... Not another one tonight..." he said, holding back tears. Why couldn't I have done something? Why did I have to go after that damn demon... First Helena, now Nano. This isn't fair.

Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Arsenal

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#157  Edited By Sparda

Looking out the window of the Humvee, he saw Maxim holding Corissa. He aimed out the window with his gun. He only had one shot. He fired at the orb Corissa was holding, and it shattered.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Maxim screamed as a void opened below him, and he was sucked, dematerializing, shadows of lifeless bodies dragging him down. Before he went, he screamed "I WILL KILL YOU LIKE YOUR FATHER!!!", and he was gone. Sparda fainted.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:51:07
Post Edited:2007-07-31 16:32:13

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Barguest

Wisp could feel a tremendous headache coming on. Ghast was thrashing around in the recesses of her mind, infuriated by the death of Arrow, fascinated by the appearance of Maxim and his power. But she had to keep her promise to Nano, she had to stay with Bruce. She nuzzled him maternally, thinking of her duty first and her discomfort second.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#159  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum hovered over the scene. Maxim fighting on, the rogues doing their part, Nanos sparkling ice grave. Cassie was gone. Spectrum looked at the tongue and let it drop to the ground. His bloody hands looked up at him. Had he gone to far? Cassie was gone. Gone forever.

Spectrum began to take it all in the entire city. The bright lights, the cars the movements below him, all of it. His mind and body opened allowing the energy of Gotham City to floe through. The city pulsed through his veins. The street lights all died all was quiet. Everyhting stopped. Slowly put surely all around him him everything began to stop where it was, stop dead. The entire city was frozen, still and quite. Spectrum drew it all in everything man or machine the city stopped all energy flowed into Spectrums body.

He clutched onto the memory of Cassie. He did not speak. All was quiet.

Spectrum willed her into existence againn, a single thought racing through his head.

"Live, live, live"

An orb formed in front of Spectrum as he hovered high in the air all his energy poured forth into the form. Slowly the glowing sphere lengthened and began to take shape. All the energy all of it it was flying into Spectrum and then into the orb.

A face.

A body.

Arms, legs.

Cassie.

Spectrum opened his eyes, there she was. Floating before him. He kissed her gently on her tender lips her soft skin like silk against his. Then it was done the last of of the energy flew from him into her, kindeling her into life.

Genertors around the city blew from an overload, the street lamps exploded, all electrical applainces blew.

She was alive, in his soft embrace she lived in his arms. Above the city, she lived their hearts as one. She lived.

The city slowly returned to life all of it inhapitents un aware of what had happened.

She was alive.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce's anger took over "What do you think, You are the leader , it should be you" He hit Cryo but his fist had no power to them , He slid down to his knees holding Cryos jacket, "It should have been you".

He hread the sounds behind them, Standing up, He walked past Whisp Placing a hand on the coffin, He turned to Cryo, Taking of his hoody and placed it on his father them loaded two silver pistols , "He may get cold and from now on call me NANO"

Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:54:29

Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:56:06

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo flinched at Bruce's punch and then it sunk in. He had been the leader. When Arrow left, he was second in line. But he was running. He should've been there.

Cryo fell to his knees after Nano left. Why hadn't he come back? He knew they were fighting. What part of him made him d that? Cryo stared blankly at the ground. It was all his fault. "How can I do this?" he whispered.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:56:12

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Paragon

Hiding his tears, Paragon saw Cryo on his knees. He walked over to the wolfman, and put a hand on his shoulder. "We can't blame ourselves for this, friend. If we took all our losses this hard, we would never be able to get anything done." Paragon offered out a hand to help Cryo up. "We can't let this weaken us. We need to use it as fuel to help drive the darkness from the world. It's what he would have wanted."

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Barguest

"Scott..." Wisp began "This was not your fault, what Bruce said...it is all part of grieveing. He lashes out at you because he is angry at himself for not caring until it was too late, he blames himself far more than you."

She placed her white paw on his shoulder.

"You cannot be in all places at once. This fact you must accept," She caught his tormented gaze, and waited for his response.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo looked up into Wisp's eyes. "Maybe, but I was responsible for the team." He got up and looked at Nano's body. It made him close his eyes and turn away. He knew that he would never let himself forget this. Nano would be remembered. Everytime the NAO fought, they would think of Nano.

It should've been me. Cryo thought. Nano would've made a better leader than Cryo. He knew what to do. Cryo didn't. He clenched his fists. He wished Maxim was still there. He could've taken all of his anger and guilt out on him. Now, he didn't know what to do.

Cryo walked over to Arrow's body was. He wanted to make sure the man that did this to Nano was dead, for good. He only wished he had his journal with him. He would be able to perform a ritual that would cast Arrow away for good. But when he got there, the body was gone. Panic coursed through him. "Guys, you may want to come looks at this!"
Post Edited:2007-07-31 16:19:04

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#165  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrows wounds had began to heal, Must find Mags "Magneto come in" his mind filled the air looking for his master, He had destroyed most of Gotham to keep the heat of his master and had tricked the fools into thinking they had killed him in fact they had only Killed Killer Croc, Not to much of a loss but still.

He stood feeling almost back to normal, He checked he still had his weapons, He lauged as he had watched Specturm rip out Crocs tounge, That would stop him from talking but it was time to play it low key for a while.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags had kept quite to long staying in the shadows waiting and watching it was time for action and perhaps i little killing and chaos. Mags took to the air high above the city looking down trying to find his target of his rage. The air was cold against his skin but for the most part calm perhaps a storm later that evening or maybe one right now. Magneto charged up a few Magnetic blasts and let lose into some near by buildings. The blast caused huge explosions the buildings came tumbling down upon the streets below.

"perhaps now i have gotten some ones attention."

Magneto sensed Arrow trying to reach out to him.

---Arrow this mags below a few things up did you see the explosions meet me there.---
Post Edited:2007-07-31 16:33:50

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa lay knocked out on the ground. When Maxim fell into the portal, he had dropped her on her head. As she lay there, her mind wandered. She heard a voice calling out, Magneto come in. The voice was familiar, and dark. She knew the heroes weren't done yet. She knew Arrow still lived...

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The ground trembled beneath Cryo's feet. He sniffed the wind and cuaght a scent he had hoped he wouldn't. "Not him, not now!"

Cryo ran back to the others. "Arrow's body is gone. Killer Croc's body is left in it's place. He switched it on us!" Now Cryo was a little bit happy. He could take his anger out just like he wanted.

"And that tremble wasn't an earthquake, but something worse, I fear. His scent travels on the wind right now."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Final Arrow

Teleporting to Magnetos side he smiled, "My lord, I am glad to see you have your powers back, The NAo are here, I took out one of there number and many of the Bat team" Arrow bowed in mid air, It was Arrows job to see his master came to no harm, he had lead all the Heroes to him , to keep the heat of his master.

"Is it time for us to kill my lord?"

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Barguest

"The dark one has gone..." Wisp mused, "All this fighting, and the confusion it brings..." She shook her head, she turned on the spot and in a flash swapped with Nina.

"What are we gonna do, Cryo?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Cryo looked at Nina. "The only thing we can do. We fight. When we fight today, keep Nano in your thoughts. We fight for him. No one else. He will get vengeance today, I swear it. We fight in the name of Vengeance from now on. We fight those who would dare threaten the innocent."

Cryo looked at Bruce, hoping that he would forgive him,"Let's go. We follow the scent to the source of the explosions. Then we'll find....him."

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum landed into the Batcave Cassies sleeping body in his arms. Bruce turned around stunned.

"But she's..." He began,

"She was" Spectrum uttered to his past mentor. "She's weak, take care of her, I have work to do"

"Lay her on the bed" Bruce said quietly. Spectrum did as Bruce said tucking her in he kissed her on the lips againn before turning and leaping into the air. Bruce began examining Cassie, when Spectrum turned to face him,

"You were right," He said and then left.

Bruce smiled to himself over Cssies breathing body, he had taught him.

Spectrum raced over the city back to Nanos icey grave.

"Villains" The numorus villains looked up at him "You can still help us here today" Spectrum could not see Arrows body and he could sense the great magnetic energy that had been awakened. "do not turn and flee help us fight against the greater evil."

Some turned and fled for fear of being sent back to the Asylum, others stayed to fight.

Spectrum landed beside Nano's grave.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Arrow had done well the plans for gotham had all come together and now was the time for payback.

"Indeed Arrow may we rain down upon are enemies and may the fear are names for all time."

Magneto raised his hands to the sky the earth rumbled for most would think an earth quake but mags was riping metal from deep underground. Parts of the city fall suddenly into a large sink hole. Large spikes could be seen coming out of the ground as Mags began to turn gotham into a hell on earth.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce slipped away when no one was looking, Running into the buildings it was time m for revenge, "I will find him and I will kill him , I dont need any help" A tear came to his eye, His dad lay dead and Arrow was still alive , that was not fair .

BUt he would fix it, He had to move fast , pressing play he let the music fill his ears, 2many DJs , came on , perfrect his speed picked up he was just a blur as he set out looking for his target.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Sparda

The humvee was still frozen in air. Suddenly, the frozen door flew off it's hinges, and Sparda hopped out.

"It ain't over till it's over"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Spectrum

"ENOUGH" Spectrum roared. He flew into the air. The magneto energy was massive Spectrum convertd it into light, blinding him and others around him but he would not allow this to happen to Gotham.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Barguest

"Paragon!Cryo!Where the hell did Brucey go?" Nina looked frantically around, he must have gone while they were despairing over Arrow. "And he's just like Nano! We can't follow his scent!" She was really starting to panic now.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags watch as the one time evil man spectrum tried to stop his attack most of what he had begun to do was already set in motion. Mags was a bit confused on why Spectrum chose to blind himself for almost no reason. Mags waved his had the light disappeared.

"You are a fool Spectrum your to late and now soon to be dead."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo looked around and didn't see Bruce. "He must've gone after Arrow. We find Arrow, we find Bruce."

Cryo noticed Sparda jump out of the humvee. "Glad to see you're better. Now come on, let's find Arrow."

Cryo ran off, following Arrow's scent, and hoping the others would follow him."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Sparda

Sparda followed Cryo, feeling shifts in the Earth.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 17:00:48

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Barguest

Nina bolted after Cryo, she was going to have to conserve power and let the wolves rest. It wasn't a good time to be human, but she followed Cryo regardless, hoping feverishly that they'd find Bruce before Bruce found Arrow.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Paragon

"Nina, I thought you were looking after him." Paragon asked the girl as they ran after Arrow's scent. He looked at her from behind his dark sunglasses. Can't blame her, there's a lot going on right now... I probably would have lost the young punk too... he thought as he ran behind Cryo.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Spectrum

"Never" wheesed Spectrum he had stopped the spikes from rising by turning the magnetic energy into lihght to do so.

Spectrum panted it had taken alot out of him but he would do what he had to do in order to stop Magnto.

The villains now lined the ground underneath him.

"YOU END NOW" He shouted at Magneto.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Post Deleted.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow Appeared in the batcave , Batman was arrogant, he never changed the location of the cave, and well Arrow knew where it was after saving batmans life. "wow you should really redecorate, , Now batman lets have some fun, Arrow caught the crippled Batman of guard.

The screams filled the cave as Arrow cut deep into his once mentor, Blood filled the ground of the cave As Arrow carved his sick message into the great man, "I will keep you alive for fun, you cripple, Oh and by the way, your bell hop" Arrow liffted a hand into sat Alfreds eyes, The blue looking straight at bruce.

"And where oh were are your friends", He looked at cassie and wonder why they had brought her back , when she had done nothing, I wonder how bruce Nanos son feels about that, Well it will be fin to mess with him about how much his team hates him , He gave out a little laugh, Arrows slipped back into the night he was gone looking for some more troube

Post Edited:2007-07-31 17:16:01

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Barguest

Nina stopped in her tracks. Paragon had really cut her with that remark. She choked slightly, her lip trembled, and she began to cry bitterly. She'd broken her promise to Nano, she'd failed him.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mags charge up two large blast and sent them flying at Spectrum. He charged his hands creating energy balls around them he flew towards Spectrum his eyes filled with rage.

Spectrum had stopped some of the spikes from coming up but already much damage had been done pieces of buildings lay ever. Large metal spike witch had already come up where every where.

"Death"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo shot a look at Paragon. He ran over to Nina and placed his hand on her shoulder, saying,"Hey. You wouldn't let me be like this, and I'm not going to let you. Bruce, he's like his father. Unpredictable and dangerous. He slipped out with ease and we didn't notice. That's not our fault. Bruce'll go looking for Arrow. The best we can do right now is find Arrow, and hope we find Bruce in the process."

Cryo hoped his words would be enough.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce watched as nina cried, this was not right , This not what his dad would have done he would have helped them and in order to take down Arrow he would need there help. Breaking into a sprint he came up behind the trio.

"You guys miss me" He caught there pace, and jogged next to Nina "tears dont suit you babe" , He moved forward and ran beside Cryo "Lets do this "

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Paragon

Paragon knew Cryo was right. He usually was, which is why he was the leader. He felt bad for Nina. "No, come on now, Sugar, we'll need all of you. Cryo is right, I'd have lost Bruce too. I want you there, Nano would want you there. I'll carry you the rest of the way if I have to, just to make Nano happy."
Post Edited:2007-07-31 17:18:54

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Barguest

"You don't get it Cryo, I'm not strong like you, it was Wisp that helped everyone when I passed out...I'm useless without the wolves. You guys can go on without me." She hung her head in shame.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum changer the two orgs into fire and sent them back at Magneto he flew higher into the air to avoid being hit and launched and begam to absord all of Magnetos energy.

Spectrum didnt know what would happen, hopefully he would stop dead in his tracks and not be able to move but there were massive amounts of energy coming from him and he doubted that he would be able to contain it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#193  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler awoke on the floor of an abandoned carnival just outside of Gotham. Two figures hovered over him as he came to.

Do it Mr.J. You have to said the sweet but psychotic voice of Harley Quinn.

The Joker knelt down beside Gambler and grabbed the back of his neck, leaning to the side he pointed towards a shabby television set and said, "Look."

Gambler watched on in horror as Arrow had lost his mind and seemed bent on destroying Gotham.

I'm going to let you live. And in return your going to help bring down that madman.

Harley and Joker started to walk away when Gambler asked, "What are you going to do?"

"Ohhhhh, I'll be around Hahahahahahaha"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Sparda

Sparda could do nothing to comfort her. He wasn't like Cryo, he couldn't feel the way he did. He watched.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Mighty Magneto

mags dodge the fire blast and sheilded himself.

Magneto could feel Spectrum trying to absorb his powers again confused how but he had an idea.

"Not a smart Idea"

Magneto channeled magnetic energy from the earth itself and electrical energy from the buildings near by sending it at spectrum.

-
Post Edited:2007-07-31 17:20:26

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow Appeared back at his masters side, Firing a ball of shadows at Specturm "My Master does nto need to deal with such scum, I see your Girlfriend is looking good again, Maybe not so much the bat."

Arrow called forth the darkness, the spikes below began to move again, Now Magnetos plan had come true Arrow , Had always been loyal to Magneto, Following his orderes changing team at his command to find out everything he could, But now he was glad to be home.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Barguest

"Cryo, which way to Arrow? Paragon don't call me sugar...and Bruce, don't you DARE do that to me again." She pouted, and was righteously indignant in the way that only a 14 year old girl can. Her bad mood was covering her vulnerability, she felt stupid for crying infront of the team, and the idea of looking for Arrow felt like looking for dismemberment on purpose.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum flood gates where already open and he was straining hard to absord Magnetos energy. When the electrical and magnetic energy hit him it was like a sledge hammer. He fell through the air using all his might to close the connection to the energy.

A mass of energy surged through out his body, his very atomic structure was coming undone, he couldnt hold this much energy in his boy he needed to release alot of it, ans fast.

A single thought ran through Spectrums head as Arrow spoke, revenge. He sped towards the two dark figures, he was about to go super nova all over their asses

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Final Arrow

As speturm flew at them , Arrows Orb somehow missing him ,Specs power was close to exploding at the last moment as speturms eyes where clear, to Arrows , He waved a hand opening a thousand portals around Arrow and Magneto.

"Well that was fun, Now what, I left a messagw on Batman " Arrow let out a mad laugh .

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Sparda

Sparda's comm link crackled.

"Help, Arrow....at cave"

It was Bruce! Arrow had been at the cave. He told the group. "I'll go see what's up at the cave", and he ran as fast as he could.