Arkyum Outbreak

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Nano

A black Humvee pulled up in front of Arrow its head lights shining into his face, Musci was exploding from the back of the car , To figures stepped out , Arrows shield rippled as a bullet hit , Stepping forwad Nano came out of the light, He was wearing his avater sun glasses , His hair was combed back with the red line running down the center.

"Hello Arrow" The other figure sighed and walked out a black Hoody cvered his face, he stood sideways as his hood fell, it was as if looking in a mirrior there Stood Bruce Nano's son, His pale face looked at arrow, the young boys dark blue eyes , begging to be set free, "Hello Arrow , that the best you got nano", Nano turned to look at the boy , His green combats and gun vest moved in one movment,"Son go help Sparda".

"Dont call me that Nano im only here cause Nina asked me to come, Lets get it straight I dont like you and I dont care what you think," He ran into the distance placing his head phones in his ears, All of a sudden the boys speed increased as he ran for Sparda, Pulling his to pistols.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By Final Arrow

Lifting an arm "Your kidding the best the NAO can muster is you two, Please Im out your league in so many ways", Arrow began to walk closer "I mean im impressed , You can brought your son along for the slaughter, Its great a whole family thing, Hows the wife?".

Arrow began to laugh again, Knowing how nanos wife had died, His eyes raged with fury , but Arrow looked a bit confused no bullet no attack this was strange he was smiling.

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Nano

Looking at Arrow he smiled "Who said we came alone." The ground behind Arrow began to get colder , Mr Frezze had come out of the shadows, To his right a tree dropped a Lady covered in vine , Poison Ivy, Then Grundy slamed out of a building , Killer Croc, Cat woman, Two Face , Scare Crow, Hush Now all surrounded Arrow.

"Did you think we where the only ones who cared about Gotham, Sure they want to take over it, But they want it in one piece, now for the real fun NAO ASSEMBLE " The call rang into every Nao members Com link , Past and present, " We dont need the League to deal with are problems we clean them up ourslefs, The Rouges Of Gotham Attacked Arrow all at once, They where follwing the plan, Even they could not defeat him just keep him distracted.,

Now all he need was the NAo to arrive

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Paragon

Paragon was watching the monitors with Bruce and they saw everything that had happened.

"I don't trust Winter. She doesn't seem like the type to just help out." muttered Paragon.

"It's doesn't matter now. We need all the help we can get, or Arrow could destroy not only Gotham, but maybe even the universe. We can't let that happen." Bruce barked back. Suddenly, the monitor blinked. "That's Nano, he wants you to get downtown, now. Spectrum, you should fly down too. Now go!"

With a flash Paragon appeared downtown next to Bruce. "Where's your Dad, er, Nano?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow battled , as Ice and Earth flew at him, Grundy smashed at Arrows face as Croc tryed to sweep his legs, Arrow gave as good as he got, he was enjoying himself, Hush fired bullet after bullet at the mad man, but nothing it was insane, but they where doing what they needed,

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum bloted out of the cave without a word to Bruce. He was gone in a matter of secomds and was over the city in less then a minute. One thought rang clear through out his head, CASSIE.

Spectrum slowed down as he got to the scene, he duely noted where Mr. Freeze ans Scarecrow were, after all payback was due. Clayface was dosgeing all of Arrows attacks and Ivy had her vines doing their worst, Freeze was vlasting him with ice and Scarecrow was pumping his noxouis gasses into the air.

Spectrum now hovered beside Nano. His fists clenched. His body began to emit heat, he was pissed.

"What now?"

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Nano

Bruce looked at Paragon "Over there " he waved towards the Humvee, Bruce stood draggin Sparda out of the rubble, Maxim was no where to be seen, "Stay safe , Help Sparda, God I hate him , not even a good leader let alone father figure."

Nano Saw Paragon coming over he ran to him, explosion where happening in the back round as he met his allie, "Paragon, I need you to teleport all around Gotham pick up as many high powered lights as you can, I mean really high powered and cricle the ground , you need to do it quick the rouges wont last much longer, GO GO ".

Turning to Specturm " thank god, I Need you as well, When I say I need you to go as bright as you can, Then I need you to fly in a cricle , But you must wait , all the componets are almost in place" Nano placed a hand on Specturms shoulder, "Im sorry about batgirl, I really am, But we will get him I swear."

Nano watched as the monster ripped into his enemys, He could crush them but was enjoying the battle soon he would be bored , all he needed was his friends , the plan had to work it had to.

Post Edited:2007-07-31 13:56:04

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Bruce came to get Sparda. Cryo helped Bruce get Sparda into the Humvee. Cryo turned to Nano. "Nano! I'm going with Sparda. Radio if you need anything!"

Cryo jumped into the Humvee alongside Bruce, Sparda was in the back seat. The Humvee sped off toward the mansion.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 14:07:05

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa turned from the heroes, who were off to their HQ with a message, and watched that chaos that was going on around her. She knew the physical attacks would be futile against the immortal, so she began searching his memories, hoping that she could find one painful enough to bring out, and hopefully subdue him for a time. She started at the beginning, moving through time. She saw the changes of empires, and how Arrow had brought the destruction of so many. She searched faster, then she found it. Arrow was once happy. He had two sons, Jospher and Cameron, but they had died as they could not withstand their father's power. She grabbed the memory, and brought it to the front of Arrow's mind, replaying his son's death, over and over.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 14:05:53

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow smiled as his sons falshed in front of them, He was glad he had saved them and had to come back to earth to stop his powers from Destroying the Shadow realm, With renewed power from his sons eyes , he let the earth tremble, Grabing Ivys by the neck he chocked her to death throw ing her limp body at Hush, Croc screamed "IVY" All the rouges dived at Him.

Frezze moved to Nano and stood at his side.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Paragon

"You've got it, Nano." Paragon said. "I hope you know what you're doing with this." With a flash, he was gone. Paragon teleported through Gotham, or what was left at least, grabbing any light he could find, and bringing it back to the battle site. Once he had returned with any light he could find, he quickly set up a perimeter around Arrow, pointing all the lights in his direction. He then appeared beside Nano and told him, "It's all set up and ready. You just say the word, and there won't be a single shadow within a mile."

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa was horrified. That's not right! He's getting more powerful? It's can't be! She quickly stopped her plan, and ran over to Nano, Freeze and Paragon.

"I hope you boys have a better idea, because my plan sure failed."

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Nano

Nano smiled almost time , He watched as Paragon placed the last of the lights, Looking over he saw Specturm was in place, Arrow was standing his attention drawen away from there movments, He looked over at Bruce , "Thank god" His boy was save .

"Now" In one movment the Villians split leaving Arrow alone Frezze fied his ice gun while running around froming a wall of clear ice all around Arrow , "Paragon" The lights flashed on , The Ice acted as a lens super powering the lights , "Specturm Shine you crazy Dimond Shine",

The light ripped Arrows Shadow powers from him, His ski began to bubble and boil , Screaming in pain he fell to his Knees "KEEP IT UP , UNTIL I SAY, WHEN THE WALL COMES DOWN WAIT , HE STILL HAS HIS BARRIER, I WILL DEAL WITH THAT."

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Barguest

"Hey Mister Nano!" Nina grinned, she was trying to ignore the fact that her legs felt like they weren't there anymore.

"I got the call...kinda late..." she coughed quietly. "Whats the drill?"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#115  Edited By Sparda

Even though his bone's were mended, Sparda's mind still believed they weren't. The pain was excrutiating, but he had to tell Bruce. He couldn't move, could hardly talk.

"Bruce", he croaked, grabbing his sleeve, "Maxim.....you got to get the Orb. It's the only way.....get the Orb....", and then he blacked out.

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Nano

His green eyes met hers, Kneeling down so he could talk to her at the same height , He forgot everythin behind him , Payin no attention to the screms from Arrow , or the NAO and Rouges getting ready for what happens next, This was the most important moment in his life.

"Nina , Whisp and Ghast, I need you to Primose me something " A tear ran from his emarld eye down his rough cheek "Look after bruce for me, If something should go worng, Please go to his side now".

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum flourished into the sky above Arrow ablaze with light. The position him self right above the gaint ice prisim and began to obsorb all the stray light and focus it down on Arrow. The beam were getting more and more intense but Spectrum was able to draw the heat away from the ice and focus as light down on the hapless victim.

The scene stood like this. Light flooded the ice chamber with all its ray focus on that and Spectrum above shining a single beam with the power of the Horishimaand Nagasaki explosions combined. A solitary tear slid down his face, Cassie.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Final Arrow

The pain brought tears to his eyes, "Damn him" He mumbled as his lips blistered, Pushing deep into the pain he stood and began to slowly walk to the edge of the ice, His body had gone pink , Shacking madly he placed a hand on the ice, Pain ran down his spine and jerked him, Smoke raised from the cold ice from his burning hand.

Closing his eyes it began to melt , Arrows magic was cutting deep into the the world, He was coming out and he was pissed, Rasining his shield he prepared to kill them all.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Barguest

"Um..." Nina was taken aback by his unusually frank display of emotion. Her adolescent crush on Nano wasn't helping.

"Don't you guys need all the help you can get? And what are you guys doing? The way you're talking...it's like...it's like..."

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Lady Winter

She watched as Nano talked to the girl. Wondering what was going on, she looked into his thoughts, but found she was blocked out. Damn. He's blocking me out. What the hell does he mean by if somthing should go wrong? We're winning!

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Nano

Frezze Grabed Nanos Arm "He is coming out", Nano turned to "Nina Please " He turned his back to her and stood walking forward , Opening his com link "When His Barrier is down All of you hit him, with everything we got, Dont let me down".

watching as Arrow emerged , The dark mans face was all but gone apart from that damn smile, Pulling his knife Nano cut his hand deep and hit play on his music, Pompei By E'S came on, He threw a punch to check and it did not reach its target, The Barrier was up , Moving with grace he did not attack Arrow, Flipping here and there over and under Arrows moves , But he was to slow.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Maxim

A streak of black flew through the air, and went straight for Spectrum. The demon lord had returned!

OoC: Guess who?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrowhad caught him By the leg throwing him to the ground, He broke with a lagh as he fired a ball of pure evil at the mans face, Kicking the body "is that the best you have "

Nanos hand raised grabing Arrows leg, Picking the hand up with two fingers he sneeered, "Dont touch me fool" He broke the hand with ease.

Nano went to say something but all that met his mouth was Arrows boot, Over and over again, UNtil there was nothing left of the man, A bullet tore the air and hit Arrow in the Arm , his black blood spurted form the gabbing hole .

His hand shot up in shock, His barrier what was going on , then it hit him, Nano cut his hand, Looking around him , Blood was on the grouned in a cricle, The jumping a Blood barrier, It's cancled my own,

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo looked from Sparda then to Bruce. "Black Orb? You have any idea what he's talking about?"

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Paragon

No! We need him there! Thinking quickly, Paragon drew his sword, and teleported above the demon lord, blade downwards, aiming straight for it's spine. As he fell towards the demon, he saw Arrow crushing Nano below him. "NOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Bruce Marxism

His gun was still in his hand he had watched what Arrow had just done, "Not again not like this ", He was running ignoring the shouts around him, Everything slowed down, It flet as if his gut had fallen to the ground each movent felt like a knife stabing him, Dizzy and anger he moved, hearing nothing, Tears swelled in his eyes .

Some how Air found his lungs "DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD", The tears exploded, He feel to his knees, Unable to move he rocked screaming into the sky

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Barguest

Nina couldn't take it anymore. So she fainted.

A glow began to emanate from the limp girl on the broken ground. In a swift movement her vulnerable form became a shining white wolf. Wisp.

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Lady Winter

Corissa mentally searched the city for more heroes, and found Cryo in a humvee, wondering about the black orb Sparda told him about. You know, this is why I don't like dogs, you have to explain everything to them slowly and carefully. The black orb is what we need to weaken the demon. Without it, your lightbulb up in the sky is done. she told him telepathically.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 14:54:29

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Barguest

Wisp sleekly bounded over to Bruce. "I am here to fulfill a promise to your father," she said in soothingy matriarchal tones.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Maxim

Maxim heard the scream, flipped in mid-air, and sent an uppercut at Paragon, laughing at his ignorance. He really thought he could defeat the Lord Of The Underworld alone?
Post Edited:2007-07-31 14:55:07

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Spectrum

SPectrum lunged forth in a flourish of light and flames.

"ARROW" h roared he grabbed the man off Nano and blasted his face with pure light energy. He throtled the immortal with all his strength and then thrw him on the ground. He slammed down cracking the pavement and SPectrum followed he bashed his legs into the ground until they were nothing but pulp. Spectrum panted madly as tears streamed down his face, he lent in close to his face,

"I could kill you right now, but i wont i wish to hell i was the man who did, but im not." He paused looking into Arrows eyes, "You killed Cassie..."

"AND IT WAS GOOD" Arrow laughed manically, Spectrum grabbed his tongue and ripped it out of his mouth,

"She couldnt speak either" He floated away from Arrow his right hand clenched around the demons tongue.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Bruce Marxism

His pale face was grey as he held the last remains of his father in his hands, Nanos face had already swolen , his perfect eyes where covered by purple skin, "Dad come on, Get up take me for a plane ride like you use to me you and Mum" His tears just kept on falling.

How could he have been tricked into thinking this man was not his father, Hw gave his life for all these people , All he ever wanted to do was protect, Bruce had a vice like grip on his fathers arms, "GET UP , YOU NEED TO GET UP".

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Paragon

The uppercut caught Paragon right on the chin, and sent him flying. He then fell the distance back to the earth unconscious, landing hard on the solid rubble, making a small crater.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Maxim

Seizing the opportunity for more savagery, Maxim, flew and landed beside Paragon. He clenched his throat in one hand. "I will enjoy killing you", he said, hand squeezing.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo heard a voice in his mind, and it surprised him. He tried to communicate back. He closed his eyes and thought Ok, where is this black orb? You don't mean the sun do you!?

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Lady Winter

No, I'm not sure where the orb is, and I'm talking about Spectrum. Try to wake up Sparda and find out where it is, he's healed, so he should be fine now. Uhh... stupid heroes....
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:06:12

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Barguest

"Child..." said Wisp "You're father will not get up." she tried to catch his avoidant gaze, "Child, please." She gently licked the tears from his cheek.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Spectrum

Blood pumped out of Arrows mouth as he tried to lift himself up, but he had no legs to move. Spectrum hovered above him now.

He now knew what it felt like, to have a mans life in the palm of your hand, and he was sick of it. He hated this manwith all his heart but he would not kill him, that would only give Arrow the satisfaction of moving on to the next life, bypass all the suffering.

Arrow was able to launch himself up at Spectrum the aimed punch at him. Catching it Spectrum sent heat corsenig through his arm and Arrows flesh began to burn from the bone. He fell back down onto the ground. Spectrum noticed the sword lying by his side,

"Nice sword" He smirked "Mind if i borrow it". Spectrum lifted the mighty blade and examined it.

"Goodbye Arrow" he said as ignited the lame body. Flames burst up on Arrow as he struggled for survival. Spectrum stopped. The flames died. He continued and the flames flew back up againn. Spectrum flew high into the air.

He cluchted the tongue in his hands Arrows blood and Spectrums tears dropped to the ground.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Final Arrow

Post Deleted.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Bruce Marxism

He twisted at her touches, "DONT TOUCH US" , Standing he turned hi back on the wolf, His fathers gun in his hand,"We will do this Dad", The rage had taken over , Walking over to Arrow who was starting to stand up After his fight with Specturm.

Arrow Span to met the gun in his face , seeing it was bruce he smiled and "BANG" The gun shot the monster betwenn the eyes, As it fell Bruce kept firing, The chamber emptied, So Bruce drew his pistols and fired over and over again, until they cliked, But he did not stop , he kept pulling the trigger over and over not moving, the tears where now falling on his hands, But he did not move.

He just kept on pulling the trigger over and over.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo opened his eyes and rolled them. He mumbled as he reached back and tried to shake Sparda awake.

"Hey, demon-boy, where is this black orb?"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#142  Edited By Sparda

Waking up, Sparda felt the pain again. He struggled to talk.

"He has it........it's in his coat pocket.....you've got to get it, and shatter it. That'll send him back. It's the only way...."

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Lady Winter

Looking through Sparda's mind, she found that Maxim had the orb. Hmph...Never get a man to do a woman's job... Looking around, she saw the Orb just sticking out of Maxim's pocket. Using her telekinesis, she ripped the orb from his grasp, and brought it over to her. "I'm sorry, were you using that, Big Boy?"
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:18:07

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Maxim

"WOMAN!!!", Maxim screamed. He raised his hand and shot a massive stream of dark magic at her. He was furious now. In his other hand, he was still choking Paragon.

"HE WILL DIE!"

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce stopped and turned to Whisp , Rubbing his eyes with a black sleve of his hoody "He gone whisp it hurts so much, Where are the other Heroes, why do they not come for him" A cold hand touched his shoulder it was frezze "Your father saved us" the rest of the rouges stood around him "And Gotham, We will help them fight this monster Maxim but before we do".

Frezze lifted his gun Nanos body began to raise from the gound In a perfect clear Coffin "Do not forget who he was , And what you are yet to beccome", With that They ran to help the Heroes, Bruce fell in front of Wisp and wrapped his arms round her soft fur.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo turned to Bruce. "Turn this piece of metal around."

Bruce mumbld and spun around, raving back to the others.

Cryo jumped from the car and searched around for Maxim. He found Lady Winter, and a darkness beam being shot at her.

He followed the beam to its source, that must be Maxim. "Hey, Shady, didn't anyone ever tell you not to harm a lady!" Cryo shot an ice beam at Maxim.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Paragon

Paragon's healing factor slowly revived him, and he heard Maxim shout. "I hope not..." he managed to wheeze out as kicked Maxim in the chest.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Maxim

"Wolf, I will not-humph!", he was cut off as an ice beam and a kick hit him in the chest, sending him into a wall. He recovered. "I will enjoy eating your soul", he said, as he zoomed to the humvee, picked it up, and tossed it at Cryo-Wolf.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:25:54

Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Arsenal

Alot's been going down,the TV said so,but he wasnt going to just watch his town fall apart.From what he saw there was alot of heavy hitters,people who's league he wasnt in,but he cant watch as the world started to crumble.He grab his vest and gub holsters,his arrows,his whole damn artillery.

"Lets get started"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Bruce! Sparda!" Bruce and Sparda were still in the Humvee. Cryo shot his hands up and froze the humvee, a column of ice holding it up in mid-air, stopping it from falling.

Cryo was angry now. He had wondered why Nano wasn't anywhere to be found. He could help. But as he looked around he didn't like what he saw.

He ran over to Bruce and Wisp, staring at Nano's body in the coffin. He turned to Bruce,"Is he..?"