• 92 results
The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The WeatherMan

"BUUUUUURP!" Oh, excuse me... Not bad, but that ale I had back in France, like a couple thousands years ago was indeed the best stuff I've ever drank." - Sage took a seat right beside them, pointing his hand to the empty beer bottle, he whispered a small spell and the beer refilled itself.

"Let the n00b struggle on. All they know is how to attack, use up all their strength. Silly youth." - Sage watched the battle, the coming of Walkingstone certainly had been a surprise.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By General Sylux

The super cooled plasma flew at the fire monster (at -273 celsius you freeze nearly evreything) "At absolute zero nothing stays unfrozen" said sylux as the plasma shots flew at the fire monster and spectrum.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Switch

Malcolm listend to the sounds of the crowd and eventually decided to see what the fuss was about. Despite what the voice had said the chang in the arena was remarkable. Trees mud and creepers had taken the place of the dry sand. The cyborg was firing balls of fire into the forest, setting areas of it ablaze. Walkingstone had her shield up from the glimpses that he caught of her through the trees.

Arrow and Gambler were sitting in the crowd, surrounded by beutiful women. Trust those two to be thinknig of that at a time like this. Malcolm turned slowley and scanned the crowd for an exit.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"That $#@!ing bucket of bolts is pissing me off." said Gambler. "He has to technique, or discipline, no playing off his teammate. He will be easy to defeat."

Gambler grabbed the arm of one of the young women on Arrow's lap. "Dont mind if I do." he said. The women wrapped her arms around Gambler and continued to watch the fight.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By General Sylux

the bullets stoped at a personal shield being projected by Sylux' suit then Sylux fired some of his projectile weaponary the battlehammer (it uses very heavy mortar rounds that are propelled by a neuclear reaction) and it began hammering at Beth's posistion.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Final Arrow

"You fancy a hot dog with that ", suddnely two hot dogs appeared out of thin air, Passingone to the old man he smiled " I perfer the beer from italy around that time , the vatican has the best wine seller in the hole of Rome".

He kept his feet on the young mans head and told the girls to go play with Gambler .

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57  Edited By Spectrum

OOC: i am the monster

Switching quickly Spectrum manipulated the ice cold to make a gaint dome around the robot. He sent hundreds of razor sharp ice shards at him.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By General Sylux

they all stoped at his shield "Now realy that's all you have" said Sylux as he fired an imperialist shot (moves at the speed of light and is a laser sniper weapon) and it flew towards spectrum "You should know I am an expert sharpshooter" said sylux as the laser flew to spectrum.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Walkingstone

"Thanks," Beth shouted as she made a grab for the nearest tree branch and leapt up into it. Sliding away one of her guns, she slipped her knife from her leg sheath and grinned. "This can cut through anything," she laughed as she judged the distance and leapt, aiming for Sylux.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By General Sylux

Sylux turned into lockjaw form and moved away then he changed back and poured some imperialist rounds into Beth's posistion "Realy Don't you know why I am the second best bounty hunter in existance" said Sylux.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum was one with the ice he could be any where init at any moment. He dodged the blast easily and fixed the hole.

He began to close in the dome giving the robot less time to move think or do whatever the ice was now as thick as the walls of the arena.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By General Sylux

Sylux fired a missile and shattered the ice into peices "Ice is very easy to break idiot" said Sylux as he poured his shock coil into where Spectrum was according to his radar and sonar.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Spectrum

Jumping fom th ice at the same moment as Stone, Spectrum charged his sword with the heat of a thousand suns and dived from the back at the robot.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Walkingstone

Beth landed and rolled, her field keeping her safe. "Only the second best?" she laughed.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By General Sylux

when spectrum hit Sylux he just passed through a hologram "Moron I can be anywhere and for the first best well she is a woman and the only reason she's better is because of her damn Chozo tech" said Sylux as he poured battlehammer rounds into Beth's posistion.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum dived at the robot in a firey form intendind to wrapp himself around the robot.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By General Sylux

It was yet another hologram "Can You Guess which one is which" said Sylux as it was revealed that there was seemed like to be hundreds of Him "Take A guess I dare you" said Sylux as each one fired battlehammer rounds but it was impossible to tell which one is which.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum exploded with such force he hit all the targets, leaving the real one out. he lunged at him againn in fire form.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Final Arrow

THE VOICE

SYLUX there is a message for you in the OCC this fight will continue shortly , sorry for the delay.

NOW MOVE YOUR NOOB ASS/

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Final Arrow

THE VOICE

YOUR TIME IS UP

the arena froze no one could move , but they knew what was going on all of a sudden SYLUX was getting pulled form all sides by an invisable force , ripping him to shreds , Black oil flew everywhere mixing with the crimson tide of blood, THen he exploded into a million little bits covering the crowd in bit, But still no one could move.

Sage of the dark your new team mate will be Malcolm, A NEW BATTLE WILL START SOON.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Spectrum

The robots energy feils repeled Spec's and he was tossed over the machine, forced to go back into physical form.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Spectrum

"holy carap" Spectrum splutered "we better not lose" Looking at Stone.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Well, what d you know. Don't follow the rules, die like a b*tch." - Sage bit the hot dog, chewing on it without any enthusiasm.

"Hope the new guy is better than this loser."

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum headed back to the room with Stone. He opened the door and let her in.

"so" Spectrum strumed "theres only one bed, looks like you could fit two in though you know, if you wanted to."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Walkingstone

Wiping the gunk from her forehead, Beth spat out the little she'd caught in her mouth and nodded. "My hair is ruined and I broke a nail. Who the hell do we have next because I'm mad as a hatter and ready for blood." She followed Spectrum and, already eying the shower with enthusiasm. "Well that just means you're on the floor, sunbeam," she snorted as she grabbed one of the towels and started frantically trying to get the oil out of her clothing.
Post Edited:2007-06-08 19:17:04

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrums pride shrank.

He grabbed a sheet and layed it down on the ground

Stone walked into the shower,

"yea well good night..........ill sun beam you ya..."

Spectrum lay down and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow was one seconed in his chair the next he was standing in the arena , he bent over and picked up part of the body and licked it, "HMMMMMM thats how he does it"His hand shaply moved to the back of his neck, Very intreatin, ripping a part of flesh off the armour he placed it in his mouth and began to chew his beer can in his other hand he looked roun "very intresting".

THIS IS THE VOICE.

THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE THE SAME TEAMS AS BEFORE WITH THE NEW TEAM MEMBER,

I WILL ALLOW A PERIOD OF REST ENJOY YOUR TIME AND THE WONDERS OF THE ARENA .

"intrestring indeed" Arrow walked off the arena and headed back to his room , holding the body part and taking a swig of beer.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Switch

Malcolm laughed and started to wipe the gunk off his shirt. He raised his fist to the sky and shouted

"Damm you voice, Im sending you the dry cleaners bill."

He turned and walked back down into the tunnel network beneath the arena.

"So I guess it'll be my turn to get killed soon." he thought to himself.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler rose from his seat, slowly pulling his hood over his head. "Come ladys, there is nothing more to see here tonight." Gambler looked around the Arena and wondered, How did the voice destroy the robot, and where was it coming from.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Switch

Somthing was inside Malcolms room. He could hear it. With slow deliberate ease Malcolm cocked his rifle. Moving fast he kicked in the door and pointed his gun at the intruder.

"Here's Johnny."

The Reverend turned arround slowley. His expression dark.

"You have broken your word Malcolm." he said quietly.

Malcolm lowered the rifle and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I just ruined my door foe no reason, isnt there a better way to meet me that lurk about in my room."

The Reverend moved with mind numbing speed, knocking Malcolms gun away and slamming him up against the wall. Malcolm tried to draw his pistol but the Reverend caught his hand and delivered a nerve strike, paralysing him.

"You broke your word."

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By The WeatherMan

Sage was intending to find his partner, hoping he would be less of a "noob" than the one that just got his ass wiped by the devil. After hearing some struggling noises and noticing chunks of door, he flew into Malcolm's room.

"Am I... interrupting anything?"

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Switch

Malcolm tried to speak but the he was paralysed. The Reverend eyed the newcomer with suspicion.

"This man was my friend, until he broke his word to me. He swore to never fight for an unjust cause again and now I find him here. I was going to fufill the blood oath. Im old fashioned that way."

While the Reverend was speaking Malcolm managed to get some feeling back in his limbs. He tried to speak but made several false starts before finally getting his message accross.

"Reverend you b*astard, just runing in fists flailing without knowing the whole story. Im not here by choice."

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Put the guy down, will you? None of the people are here by choice. Not even me. Plus, this guy is my partner, you kill him and my odds of winning go down by a lot. Hear him out." - Sage spoke in a calming fashion, trying to put some sense into the attacker's head.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Switch

The Reverend lowered his fists reluctantly.

"You are walking a thin rope Malcolm, one slip and I will be on you like all the hounds of hell."

He swept out of the room.

"Drama Queen." Malcolm sneered at his retreating form.

"Thanks for the save," he said turning to Sage. "I guess that well be fighting together."

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Yupp, here is your gun." - Sage brought the gun to the man's hand with his mind, walking inside the room he took a seat on the chair.

"Whats your business with the creep anyway?"

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Switch

"Well he kinda saved my life during the korean war. I got fragged behind enemy lines and he carried me to saftey but now demands certain things from me. Like not fighting in an unjust war. I can somtimes avoid him but he is one crafty son of a b*tch."

Malcolm sat down on the bed and began trying to work the stiffness out of his muscles.

"So what's your plan for beating Spec and Stone?"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Why don't you just shoot his @$$?" - Sage waved his hands around a bit, like a director of an orchestra and made two beers appear on the desk, along with some hot dogs.

"Help yourself."

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Switch

"Cheers."

Malcolm reached accross for a beer. He looked around for an opener and, unable to find one, drew his pistol. The glass neck broke and the bullet inbedded itself in the floor.

"Hmmmm, should of thought that threw." he said, carefully bringing the foaming beer to his lips.

"The guys a nutcase, he's either realy good or a total badass. Ive seen him stick a grenade up a Chinease soldiers butt. I dont think a gun could kill him."

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Haha. I once stuck a demon in a dude's pants. Told the demon to bite if the guy didn't carry out orders. I heard his wife divorced him after a while, the demon must have gotten hungry..." - Sage laughed while taking a swig, the beer was still the same amount after he drank it, refilling itself.

"Have you tried blasting him?"

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Switch

"Honestly, no. It might kill him, but then it might not. Im not willing to take that chance. I would risk it if it only meant death or somthing, but after seeing what he's done to people whove pissed him off. Im just going to put up with him."

Malcolm finnished his bottle and reached for a hotdog.

"So you got any ideas on how to beat Spectrum and Walkingstone?"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By The WeatherMan

Sage waved his hands again, making the beer vanish and a bottle of ketchup and mustard appear out of thin air. He then silently smiled at the mortal, while flashing his left sleeve, from which a bottle with yellow liquid could be seen for a short second.

"You shall see in due time."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf made his way over to Gambler, his arms overloaded with snacks and drinks. There was so much piled on top of him, you couldn't see Cryo's face. "Hey Guys. Sorry I'm late. I think the concession stand is like all out of everything now."

Cryo plopped the food on one seat and sat in the one next to it. There was so much food, it took up the whole seat. Cryo grabbed a pack of cheese fries and said,"Do you believe in love at first sight? I was hoping you'd say yes." Cryo smiled and chowed down on the cheese fries, finishing them in a few minutes.

He licked his fingers of the cheese and said to Gambler,"When are we up,"then he noticed the ladies Gambler was with,"And who are they?"