Any Takers?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I would like to do an RP with someone. Doesn't matter who, I just want to. The RP would involve me, and one or two other people. I haven't really decided what kind of RP it would be, I do know however that I would prefer to form some kind of a story between myself and the other contender(s). Should anyone want to join, send me a PM and we'll discuss the details there. Pick your poison.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#2  Edited By EganTheVile1

Let's rock

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos
eganthevile1 said:
"Let's rock"

Alright. Let's discuss this in a PM. My computer is garbage so you'll need to write me.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EganTheVile1

EC vs Egan: location: An island in the pacific uninhabited by humans, but monitored by cameras why the fight happened: EC and Egan were brought to the island to fight to the death for entertainment value, Rules: standard one on one, no god mod

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If you wanted a battle, you could've responded to my battle call out in the battle thread at the top of page. I don't god-mod anyway. Knowing how to use power isn't god-modding anyway. But I'll play nice, don't you worry. You set up the thread.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1
Eternal Chaos said:
"

If you wanted a battle, you could've responded to my battle call out in the battle thread at the top of page. I don't god-mod anyway. Knowing how to use power isn't god-modding anyway. But I'll play nice, don't you worry. You set up the thread.

"

Didn't see your earlier call to arms, but hey wanted a rematch with you since I have only fought you once a year ago as a noob, ok going to get to cracking on the RP
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I honestly don't recall our fight from last year. Then again I have a horrible memory. Well get started and let me know when it's up. I look forward to trying out my new tricks.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EganTheVile1

Well it's up, so I'll try to make the new one memorable!