Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SavageGhost
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"You put up a damn good fight Space Ghost! Half of my armada is trashed now, but I'll recover through war bonds so I won't stress it. Now before I blast you, I feel obligated to hear what you might have to offer as your famous last words."

Space Ghost nods and wipes away the blood trailing from his mouth. The nebula's peacekeeper then grins before claiming "Seriously? You thought that was a good fight? I'll forget it by breakfast."

Completely unamused, the general takes a shot at Space Ghost's cranium, which flies right through the specter revealing that the man in front of them was in fact a hologram. Now completely dumbfounded, the general turns around to ask for the assistance of his lieutenants, but finds that they have all been quietly incapacitated by Space Ghost and his uncanny crew of peacekeepers.

Obviously having won this battle, Space Ghost concludes "I heard you have a family waiting on you back home general, so unfortunately-" Space Ghost adjusts his power bands to stun mode and blasts the general unconscious "-they're going to have to settle with meeting you behind bars because of you war crimes here."

Once again Space Ghost and his crew have halted a sadist's plans to ruin the nebula

The end?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"That sh*t you did with my lions back there was impressive puta." Malvo looks back at his defeated beasts with slight disappointment and then back to Ghost who is on his knees "I mean, you just can't find fine felines like that anywhere and what happens to the ones I finally buy Mr. Ghostly? Huh? They get f*cking barbequed like cocks! Damn waist of good money." Malvo does a vague hand motion and then his men follow through with their order to kill the two men Ghost had intended to protect.

Malvo then pulls out his butterfly knife and drags it across the shipwrecked peacekeeper's exposed skin. The blade runs through Ghost's tough skin effortlessly and is followed consistently by crimson red spouts of blood. Malvo continues to drag the blade on Ghost's skin gruesomely as it tears across his upper arm, to his already bullet riddled chiseled chest and halted before cutting through his neck.

Malvo speaks condescendingly as he halts his blade "You've been so quiet lately spaceman. I mean ever since you crash landed in my neck of the woods and started to annoy me with you antics, I couldn't wait to kill you screaming like swine, but here we are with my blade to your neck and you just refuse to let me be happy don't you? Can I at least get some famous last words from you hero?"

Ghost scowls at Malvo with all teeth showing before barking "I told you the first time we met, that I was going to hurt you for slaughtering the few remaining soldier's I had left of my crew, but now that you've just... Just slaughtered these two innocent men! I'm going to end you." Space Ghost quickly uses his tongue to push up an acid capsule he kept hidden under his tongue, and bites the end ever so carefully as to spray into Malvo's face and leave ghost himself unharmed. Now with Malvo out of the picture, the other two cartel men take untrained shots at Ghost, but of course miss until Ghost purposely uses a rouge bullet to break through the shackles banding his arms together. Now, with both arms free, Ghost uses the lighter built into his gloves to spray the murders in flames, similarly to what he had done to the lions not too long ago.

With his face now melting onto his three piece suit, Malvo still manages to claim "I will get you! And I will skin you puto! You're a f*cking deadman Ghost!" with skin melting on top of his eyes, he can't see it, but Ghost has already vanished back into the wilderness.

He escapes for now to see one more day.

The end?

PremiumRook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice, very intriguing :) can't say I totally understand the thoughts behind the formatting (all those spoiler tags) but the actual story was tight.