Antonov Headquarters (An open CVNU location in Exemplaria)

• 58 results
Avatar image for aleksei_andreinov
Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aleksei_Andreinov
Welcome to the Future
Welcome to the Future

Antonov Inc was founded during the mid eighteen hundreds when Vladmir Antonov departed Russia out of protest for it's disastrous conduct during the Crimean war. Settling in Exemplaria, Vladmir used his vast fortune to start up his own company in the city. Throughout the Industrial revolution, the Antonov family grew to be very rich and powerful while avoiding many of the worst excesses of the gilded age.

Antonov's daughter, Yelena, would marry into the Andreinov family, another family of Russian Nobles who left the old country upon sensing that the continued reactionary behavior of the Tsarist regime was going to lead to a violent revolution sooner or later. The family name would become Andreinov, and the company would retain the Antonov name.

Antonov Inc dipped itself into just about every corner of business. Agriculture, Mining, Manufacture, Pharmaceuticals, the Sciences, Construction, and yes, the defense industry as well. The family has always been one of futurists, always looking to get into the cutting edge of everything. The way forward has been the main path for our company since it's foundation, and it's lead us true ever since.

Oh what's this about the Syndicate and Romulus again? Yes, Georgi Andreinov did have contact with a "Romulus" and the company has extensive ties with the Italian based Conglomerate and it's various aligned companies, but we're certainly not part of some secret corporate conspiracy to take over the world. We do have a love-hate relationship, but there's really nothing more to it.

These days, with the massive tech-boom provided by reverse engineering alien technology and the advances of our space-born allies, we've come to be one of the leaders in the tech industry, along with our eternal frenemies in the Syndicate. Between the two of us; we are the two largest and wealthiest corporations in the world, and we're proud of our work to keep the economy going and moving towards the age of the future.

The Antonov HQ, Futuropolis

No Caption Provided

The Center of Futuropolis, a city within a city inside of Exemplaria, the Antonov building is a towering monument to the future and all the promises it holds. Futuropolis always seems to take on whatever aesthetic people associate with the future throughout it's long history.

In the Victorian era, it had a very Jules Vernian aesthetic to it, while in the Edwardian era it drew most influence from H.G Wells. In the inter-war years it was Dieselpunk incarnate, then following the second world war any fallout fan or aficionado of Pulp Science Fiction would have described it as "Raygun Gothic" where it stayed until the 80s when it became a Cyberpunk enthusiast's wet dream.

In this new, modern era though, it has a very much iPod or Nintendo Wii U aesthetic. Which makes sense since Antonov inc is so cartoonishly rich it bought out Nintendo as a marketing gimmick to appeal to children. The building is constantly guarded by the best that money can buy (and only the Syndicate or Superpower Nations has any hope of outbidding Antonov) and "outsiders" who aren't really concerned with the power politics that go on inside.

Thanks to Antonov Inc's incredible amounts of money and access to alien technology left over from the Hierarchy invasion and Supernatural relics from the recently defeated Demonic Invasion of Exemplaria, Antonov inc leads the way in magic, scientific, and psionic research. Made out of the finest nanostructures, the Tower no longer needs to hire matter warpers to change it's aesthetics, instead they merely have to program a new layout into the nanobots and it can change it's entire structure at will.

Using the Hierarchy's technology to open portals to universes in a constant big bang state, the Antonov building creates virtually unlimited amounts of free, clean, and safe energy. The building itself has no carbon footprint, and Futuropolis is famous for being a squeaky clean district in a city already famous for being spotless hygine wise.

Due to the post-scarcity nature of the economics in Futuropolis thanks to energy to matter converters that draw upon "The glow" of these big banging universes and nanotechnology, nobody in futuropolis goes wanting. Just about anything material here can be offered for pretty much nothing, though Antonov Inc is only just rolling out "glow generators" to end the energy crisis forever.

The building also houses many servers for TV tropes, which Aleksei Andreinov loved so much he bought out the entire website for a billion dollars, far, far more than it's actual retail value. Which also lead to the teasing nickname of the "Nerdy Doom Fortress" as a friendly jab at Aleksei's many, many geeky tastes.

Of course, being Prime Minister of Canada has cut into the time Aleksei can spend as CEO of the company so he often leaves the running of the company to his fully sapient SECOND A.I "EVA" or "Electronic Video Assistant." And he can only be found in the building occasionally, though he always has a teleportation hot-line to the structure.

Important rooms

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"So I thought...lounges were always so boring and there was never anything to do...but what if there was a lounge that was so nice you kinda wished your thing never started?" -Sarah Winters, age 8, a mutant child super-prodigy under the employ of Antonov inc.

The Lounge is a hyper-modern waiting room with all the creature comforts that one could ask for. Thanks to the wonders of nanotechnology and automation, one is never more that a few seconds away from getting the services they want to pass the time while an appointment is made.

Thanks to space compression technology, it's actually substantially bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, and it seems to shift to always have more than enough room no matter how many people are inside unless this setting is disabled.

Food, drink, video games, movies, literature, indoor play-grounds, prayer rooms, restrooms, televisions, and internet access are present throughout the room and the chairs are all massage capable and are ridiculously comfortable. And it's not even the rec-room!

Rec Room

Just a small part of the recreational facility
Just a small part of the recreational facility

If you thought the lounge was nice, the recreational facility is so much fun that it can pull even the most firmly lodged stick in the mud out into happiness. Just about anything someone needs for rest and relaxation is available, even a space compressed amusement park to put Disney land to shame.

Recognizing that some have more mature tastes, a mature person's only section is available for those who would rather indulge in enjoyments that aren't something you'd bring the whole family to see.

The Rec-Room is also where the toys and games developed by Antonov's entertainment branches get their first releases and tests. Apparently the new Conduit game makes "Call of Duty look like a pile of crap" and the new G.I Joe flick is both "profoundly deep and hellaciously awesome." As just one example of the delights that can be found in the recreational facility.

No Caption Provided

The Restaurant and Bar is also connected to the rec-room for those with the munchies who want to eat in a more "formal establishment" than the Lounge or various snack bars. The food here is top notch, and the facility offers all kinds of cuisine, even Alien ones. Chironaxi Grox Veal is one such specialty from space.

Similar rec-rooms and bars can be found throughout Futuropolis as part of Aleksei's vision to make "the most fun place on Earth."

Bedrooms and lodging

No Caption Provided

Thanks to space compression, a building can fit as many gigantic rooms as it wants to, so anyone can afford pent house like lodgings. Here, access to entertainment, hygeinic products, cosmetic items, news, and teleporters to schools, locales of further entertainment, and places of work are available.

Meeting Rooms

Soon, Apple, soon.
Soon, Apple, soon.

Want to meet a member of the Antonov family in luxury with all the modern bells and whistles to let you contact anyone anywhere? Look no farther than our meeting rooms, which not only offer comfortable shape-shifting seating and on-demand service, but also the most crystal clear telecommunication screens and hologram projectors our technology can make.

Laboratories

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

While most of our research takes place in dedicated research and development buildings for safety, we do indeed maintain laboratories inside offering the scientist or engineer anything and everything he or she needs to conduct his or her studies. We understandably, can't allow you to get too close to our alien specimens, and any facility labeled "Thoughtsin experimentation" is off-limits at all times.

Still, the most cutting edge of research and development takes place here, and the newest and greatest of scientific advancements take place here. Also listed under laboratories are places of magical or psionic development so even the up and coming arcanist and psion can come here and develop their powers in a scientific establishment.

Everything from the latest in medical nanotechnology, to power armor, to biology, to robotics, to the newest spells, to studying examples of Precursor, Coalition, or Hierarchy technology takes place here. Here is where the magic happens, and we like to think that here is where the world changes. It's certainly more advanced than anything you'll see at rival companies.

Offices

No Caption Provided

For our workers are the most modern, comfortable, and high-end of office spaces for productive and enjoyable work days, making them feel right at home while they have access to everything they need to maximize their efficiency. Here you can find all sorts of new and interesting colleagues who come from entire other worlds or dimensions, as well as our dedicated and fairly treated robotic work force.

Rules

Check the Exemplaria thread and these blogs for the security you'll face

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/aleksei_andreinov/blog/the-future-is-trademarked-by-antonov-incorporated-/95395/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/aleksei_andreinov/blog/the-future-is-trademarked-by-antonov-incorporated-/95410/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/agent_california/blog/the-peacekeepers-dossier-and-mini-location/91375/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/lady_rosalina/about-me/

As for Hierarchy tech being studied

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/the_undying_tombstone/blog/prelude-to-war-0-1-part-1-the-hierarchy-tombstone-/93394/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/the_undying_tombstone/blog/prelude-to-war-0-1-part-2-the-hierarchy-tombstone-/93479/

And as for the Thoughtsin under study.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/the_thoughtsin_malpsyche/about-me/

Masari tech description pending.

• Dossiers for imperial forces pending.
  • If you want an appointment or business deal, just turn up.
  • No major destruction without permission.
  • Sell the security.
  • Have fun.
  • If you want to be hired, just show up.
Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Team_Sigma

(Thinking about my 4 characters having part time jobs here)

Avatar image for temporal_guardian
Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: (Do you want them to be hired just now or have been working for a while?)

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: ((I meant will some have already been working or do you want them all to be new to the job?))

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_guardian: (Desmond Wolf will be the one working for a while the rest will be new)

Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Temporal_Guardian
Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_guardian: (Rose Bay Mark as a extremely skilled and knowledgeable Biologist and Chemist

Desmond Wolf as a Agent

Kurt Niles as Muscle

Dove Blackwood as a Spy)

Lady_Rosalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lady_Rosalina

@team_sigma: ((Rose would go into the science team. What kind of agent do you mean? As for Kurt, A.E.L.L is always hiring. And Dove would go into the Espionage division.))

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_rosalina: (I was thinking something similar to like an F.B.I. agent or C.I.A. agent, something like that)

Lady_Rosalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lady_Rosalina
Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Rosalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Rosalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: ((It's the last thing in the A.E.L.L brochure before the guns, the suits are only a quarter as powerful as the Nanosuit 1.0 suits in the Maximum Nanosuit link as they're meant to be discount suits.))

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_rosalina: (Desmond Wolf is a Meta Human who can turn,manipulate and generate smoke plus various other gases, can the suit still work despite his unique attributes?)

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: ((Yes. It's effectively the combat exoskeletons used by one group of highly advanced aliens shaped for usage by people, though there is some loss in quality.))

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Team_Sigma
Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_The_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleksei_andreinov: (Great H.Q BTW!)

Exemplaria 2:30 PM

A convoy of four Rolls Royce Phantoms entered the very impressive city of Exemplaria. With a unique and futuristic look, the city boasts of architectural prowess and flawless design. Truly a marvel that challenges even the most developed of cities.

Antonov Headquarters. 3:00 PM

Stepping out from the comforts of his luxurious Phantom coupe', Don Vito Corleone, infamously more known as the Godfather made slight adjustments to the vibrant red rose that he strongly prefers over pocket squares to compliment his custom fitted suit. Seven more men followed Vito as they entered the building.

Possessing advanced technology, the security measures of Antonov Headquarters had already searched and scanned Vito and his men with meticulousness and secrecy . A perfect way to ensure the safety of the employees without invading 'personal space'.

"Mr.Corleone, the prime minister is ready to see you now." One of Aleksei's many secretaries informed the Don, allowing him access to meeting room, leaving his men to further appreciate the marvel that is Antonov H.Q

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_the_don: The Don and some of his guards were allowed to enter the meeting room, where the CEO of Antonov Inc and Prime Minister of Canada was waiting for him, Nanosuit clad guards standing by his side bearing the Antonov logo on them and the Canadian flag on a pauldron.

"Ah, Vito. Have a seat." He said as one of the aides pulled a seat for him, a pleasant woman from Southern Europe it seemed. She asked if Vito needed any refreshments while meeting went underway as Aleksei flicked his Tablet's screen to something more pertinent to the current meeting.

_The_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _The_Don

@aleksei_andreinov: Kindly refusing the offer with a hand gesture, he turned his attention back to Aleksei. "Mr.Prime Minister, I appreciate you taking time off your very busy schedule to personally see me this very day. I would also like to offer my warmest congratulations, and wish you the best." The don spoke with warmth and sincerity. "Please, accept this little gift" He added, offering a bottle Romanee-Conti.

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_the_don: "Ah, thank you." He said as he took the bottle, the aide opening the bottle and pouring out a glass for him before putting something on to replace the oxygen in the bottle with inert argon to preserve the taste and replugging it as he took a sip.

"I thank you for offering your patronage. A man of your wealth and class does much to help our image." He said as the screen behind him showed a virtual shopping list of everything someone needed to start up their own private army capable of taking on first world militaries or put down just about any opposition.

_The_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleksei_andreinov: "I am considering an upgrade for my defensive, as well as offensive weaponry. And I hear you offer the best, Mr.Prime minister. And as you might know I am a family man, I love my family and that I will do everything in my power to protect them." The don expressed, slightly doing small gestures with his hands. "I am also curious if you do, custom work." He added, signaling one of his men to bring the list that contained their orders.

• 5 Majestics
  • 50 hammers
  • 75 Scars
  • 25 Marshalls
  • 3 Horseflies

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_the_don: "Oh yes we do custom work. What do you have in mind?" He said as he checked the order format and smiled, sending him the payment, which was literally dimes on the dollar compared to rival weaponry. They were dirt cheap and of the finest quality all thanks to their technological advancements.

"The low prices come thanks to our new nanotech manufacturing and glow generators. We can get the raw material and energy for free and use our nanomachines to shape them into the products you want. I'd have made the prices lower, but you know how Stockholders are." He said as he signed the order form, usually not something he did, but for Vito he'd be gladly willing to offer his meticulously crafted signature.

_The_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleksei_andreinov: "I was hoping you could upgrade some of my car's defenses as well." He replied, fascinated at this nanomachine business which he didn't really know anything about.

"This, Stark business" Pausing before he continued "How is it going?" the Godfather asked, his tone had a hint of concern.

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_the_don: "Certainly, a new chassis should let it repel tank shells and be compatible with our cloaking systems so you can travel invisibly." He said before Vito mentioned Stark.

"I'm waiting for Stark to make his move. Public Opinion is a big thing in politics, and while I know that Stark's a bad apple, launching an invasion of America without a Causus Belli would be disastrous on that front. You wouldn't want a repeat of George Bush and Iraq, would you?" He said as he drank a bit more of the fine drink.

"Once he gives us the reason we need, or if we can goad him into attacking, we're ready to put him out of business. And I did just put an agent back into the states." He said as he steepled his fingers.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleksei_andreinov: If you wanna fight Stark properly, hold this idea for a while. OOC I don't have the time to dedicate to a war, not just yet, too much is going on.

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zain_: That's why at first he's just going to relentlessly troll and attempt to humiliate the United States as well as wage economic warfare to try and undo any financial gains Stark makes with America. It's the old Bismarck special.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zain_

@aleksei_andreinov: Considering we don't have currency in the Vine, that's gonna be a waste of time buuuut you can try lol

The_Lifeshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zain_: You can role play out economic recessions. It comes with playing political leaders.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lifeshaper: I don't have time for another storyline just yet with Stark, already got my plate full lol I'm saying if you wanted fun with this, let the idea lie for a second, it'll be more active for the entire vine once the current LOS has finished...That's if Stark survives.

The_Lifeshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zain_: Also I'm gonna try and bring back Imperial Japan, create a Russian superpower lead by a superpowered Vladmir Putin, and turn Kim Jong Un into a supervillain.

Why Kim Jong Un?

Why not?

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lifeshaper: Try using Canada first, I'm not a fan of turning countries into random things just for the sake of it. Is that not how Prime got ruined? lol

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Someone said Canada and my ears were burning.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zain_

Someone said Canada and my ears were burning.

LOL

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ferro Vida
The_Lifeshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zain_: I at least want North Korea. Because it's the funniest little country.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ferro Vida

@the_lifeshaper: No way, take Burkina Faso. No one knows anything about it.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lifeshaper: You can't just choose countries XP I'd oppose any takeover (IC of course) :P

_The_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _The_Don

@aleksei_andreinov:

Upwardly scratching his mustache with his ring finger, he responded, leaning towards Aleksei "Mr.Prime Minister, remember to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" Don Corleone spoke softly, offering advice that has helped him overcome many obstacles and opponents in the past. "Now, I appreciate that we could do business today, I don't want to waste anymore of your time." He added, as he stood up and offered a handshake.

The_Lifeshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Lifeshaper

@zain_: It won't be a take over, it'd be me making a Kim Jong Un alt.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zain_: Question best Korea and I fire Nuke that can't fly straight at you. :P

Aleksei_Andreinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_the_don: "I'll keep that in mind." He said as he shook Vito's hand.

"The aides should guide you out once you're ready to leave."

_The_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleksei_andreinov: The Don responded with a nod before leaving the room, his men following close behind.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#49  Edited By Mercy_

Did you want me to edit this so that it's not an answerable question?

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@mercy_: Oh sure!

What would be the CoE's policy on a real person alt?