Animus Corporations™

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_animus_: Damn my bad, forgot to switch back over.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Nice lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"We come to you live with the new semi-re-opening of Animus Corps Tower. For those not aware of the events Eleven months ago, Thomas Newcastle deemed by many as the new father of modern marvel; was declared dead by incineration in an explosion that then became an implosion beneath his former corporation tower, the origin of which still remains a mystery that the eccentric inovator took to his grave." The reporters pouty lips wavered out following the teleprompter, "Now, at the ribbon cutting of the newly unveiled tower based in Mega One, the last in the legacy of Newcastle's ambitious undertakings, the board of share holders that the rights to the mondo corporation were relinquished to- What?" Holding her earpiece in closer she scrunches a faint line in her otherwise smooth forehead, "Cut to- Cut to the scene Mark!"

The camera on scene pans and zooms in on stage as it blurs to catch up with itself. A man in a hoodie approaches, the top of the black sweater only seen so far, "Ladies and gentleman we're looking at a five minute delay in the feed, but if sources on site are correct"

Security attempts to stop the man who in their defense was dressed like the unibomber with huge aviators covering his eyes. until he raises his hands, and one of the guards unexpectedly hugs the interloper, then turning to yell to the stage for the podium to be moved to the side by the top side guards. Under the sliver of hoodie the mystery man can be seen smiling and patting the guard, before hopping up in front of the podium and removing his hood, "Oh my god!" the crowds gasp unanimously in shock before screaming in approval.

As the reporter regains her composure, she smile at the camera with watery eyes, "We'll be right back after these messages."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A million minds, melded with a mastermind.

in the Third Society there is no door out, but the door in is built with the skeletons in a thousand metaphorical closets. Imagine what that can do to a man who's already lived a thousand lives.

ANIMUS CORPORATIONS- Shortly after the reemergence of it's CEO

In his luxurious new marble and ivory office Thomas swings a glass of forty five year aged cognac enjoying the sway of the liquid. The office, and the bottle, were never meant to be used. The office was meant to be a memorium and the bottle among many gifts. Someone in decoration seemed to think up the notion of a pharaoh 'theme'.

"Fcking heratics..."

"Sir?" A thin man's head pokes in the oversized black gold trim doors "You have a five o'clock with ten o'clock news?"

"Yes...yes. Send them in." Sticking his tie back in his jacket Thomas stands beside his desk. A female in a tight blue dress with a spillage of cleavage walks in with her hand extended pouring herself at Thomas with a smile, "Sir it is, an honor. I- We all, thought you were down for the count. Glad to see you don't go down easy Mr. Newcastle." Her eyes gleaned with a star struck shine as her pupils dilate.

"Do you." Thomas says staring back with an expressionless face as the camera man sets down wires and pretends not to hear as his ears twitch.

"I'm sorry?" She asks, smile fading, not into a frown but a stun.

"Go down easy. Do you?" He sips the cognac and leans forward into her personal space.

"Uh...we're ready." The camera man says, making it more apparent his crush on the newscaster.

Ten minutes later

The camera man syncs his lips to a countdown as Ms.Gaines and Mr.Newcastle sit opposite in front of a fireplace crackling

"We're here at Animus Corporations to meet with one of the most influential men in the last century. He's done it all from innovation of marvelous new technologies to philanthropy only equalled by a rare few in this world. Mr. Newcastle, how does it feel to be -"

"We have what you were waiting for sir." The thin suited man says with dull dough eyes to the CEO, barging into the office without care.

"Excuse me! We're in the middle of an interview." The camera man says angrily.

"No" Thomas stands and unbuttons his jacket, "We're done. My corpse has just found in your apartment several obsessive items, including a shrine in your closet to Ms. Ariel Gaines. After finding the tape in her purse of a raunchy sex tape with yours truly, you tragically hung yourself while performing autoerotic asphyxiation with wire in previously mentioned closet with salted tears on yours cheeks." The corpse moves behind the camera man like a trained assassin with a piece of piano wire, slices his throat and choking him until blood vessels popped in his eyes

"AHHHHH! You monster he would never! Get away from me get awaygetawaheyy!" Ms.Gaines screamed nearly running herself up the wall.

"Actually, the oshrine portion was true. I'm sure he was intending to murder you at some point. I'm actually doing you a favor."

"What kind of....what kind of a monster are you?! SOMEONE HELP GOD DAMN IT" She sceams on and on, as a machine is erected through the floor, a chair with straps and a head plate powering on as the suited corpse drags the girl into the chair.

Thomas' mind melded with a million others in the same way. "I was in your position not too long ago. The effect on you will be a loss of actual free will, a mere extension of myself that shadows as an individual. It was actually an interesting transformation. I of course am fully aware and in control. But unlike my partners, m physiology is unique and there for an unprecedented change took hold of my biology. What kind of monster am I Ms.Gaines?" The corpse tightens the straps on her chair and proceeds to lower the plate over her face as Thomas backs away and throws on his surgical jacket to make his own 'modifications'.

"Unlike the great white shark?I am ever evolving."

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile...in another galaxy

An icon blips on the screen somewhere near the Betelgeuse system, that has not been active in over two thousand years. and its activation can only mean one thing.

The Cube has been recovered, and the beacon has been lit. Earth, is in danger.
The Cube has been recovered, and the beacon has been lit. Earth, is in danger.

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

There was no need for her usual stealth approach; she had been invited; invited by a man she had only seen a few times. Walking briskly through the colossal corridors, she didn’t care to bat an eye at any of the assistants littering.

Ascending the stairs one by one, her onyx tinted hair wavered erratically behind her; much like her thoughts. She didn’t have the slightest inclination of why this meeting was so hurried, but she reached the office within four minutes of arriving.

Two door concierges’ opened the door ushering her into the office. “You wanted to see me…” She asked, with her arms folded in typical Ashley fashion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_solace: Earlier that week...

A helicopter, carrying three people arrives on the pad atop Animus Corporations. An Asian woman, an Asian man, and medially sedated Maximus on a stretcher under a wool blanket.

The Asian was very obviously the juggernaut of the East, Shinji Tsukazaki. Rolling Maximus off of the copter himself Shinji address Thomas, "Maximus-san asked that in the event of any near fatal injury to be brought directly to this building. He also asked for these to be cast into matching wedding bands." The mutant mogul pulls out two purple stones, Mu stones that he and Maximus had gone into the jungles of Venezeula searching for.

holding the stones Thomas was confused. He had no idea what Maximus had been getting into. He already had the boy under his thumb, no point in micromanaging. But looking under the blanket he is disgusted at the scorched body.

Now

"Ms.Mooreland, thank you for coming. I have some urgent news regarding your...fiance now I suppose." Rolling out of his desk Thomas pulls off his watch and approaches a book case to the left side of the oval shaped office. "There's been an accident."

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

“Wait what?” her eyebrow quickly shot up, there was a momentary silence that deafened the room. “What do you mean there has been an accident, Max didn’t tell me he was going anywhere” She finished, knowing he could’ve been right. She didn’t want to believe it, it was something she explicitly explained to Max when he proposed.

“What was he doing in Venezuela, and how can I find him?” She asked, trying to make some sense of the situation; it was evident in her cackling eyes that she wasn’t pleased.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

“Wait what?” her eyebrow quickly shot up, there was a momentary silence that deafened the room. “What do you mean there has been an accident, Max didn’t tell me he was going anywhere” She finished, knowing he could’ve been right. She didn’t want to believe it, it was something she explicitly explained to Max when he proposed.

“What was he doing in Venezuela, and how can I find him?” She asked, trying to make some sense of the situation; it was evident in her cackling eyes that she wasn’t pleased.

"I'll give you the all the answers I can on the way down." Pulling out a copy of Machiavelli's novel The Prince the book case rises to reveal a cylindrical metallic elevator surrounded in neon lights. Rolling up his sleeves and putting his tie on a hook inside he allows Ms.Mooreland entry. The doors shut behind them and the elevator shoots down so fast their feet lift for a moment, "Maximus has always had a difficult history. He's been abused and neglected his entire life. The only person who genuinely loved him died years ago. So, I can assume safely after getting to know him...he wanted to do something very special for you, someone who was very special to him. What was meant to be a brief side expedition with a wealthy benefector from Japan turned into a dangerous affair involving some stones of some kind and a local tribe...Brace yourself."

The doors open up to reveal Maximus laying in a hospital bed around surgeons, half his face covered in cloth, his brawny right arm reduced to a stump just past the shoulder, and his legs both missing from the knees down.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@_animus_: Must meet up with Animus. Red Skull kinda drew me in. Also, the cube :O

Switch_MacAbre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Switch_MacAbre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Phfft. No. :P

Yes. We know each other. But not in the Biblical sense. LOL

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Hey! You're a phony! You big phony! xD

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@switch_macabre: Well we could get to know one another *pointlessly throws an innuendo out

Who are you?

@spectrion: Lazy? Yes. Phony? Never!

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: I was burnt out earlier. Bad day. Now it seems people are moving toward space. Idk.

What're you doing? *deflects

Switch_MacAbre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Haha. Oh, dear. It's the Psyentist.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@switch_macabre: Not gonna front. I sorta felt it. Just wanted confirmation rather than getting a "NO."

Switch_MacAbre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Damn. I kinda wanted to give you a "NO."

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Earlier has nothing to do with two days ago. xP

As for what I am doing? Working with non phonies. :P

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@switch_macabre: haha! You would be the type to play me like that.

@spectrion: Hush puppet. I'm writing three characters now and I'm not gifted enough to write more than one post. Also, it's you =P

Switch_MacAbre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I can be a little bitch sometimes. :3

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By Spectrion

@legacy_: LOL Don't jump on the sh!ttin' on Milo bandwagon, it died once Pyrogram over did it. xP

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Oh sorry about that, I kind of fall in love with theatrical heroism scenes when I play the true blue role. xD

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Nahhh. I like it! :D

Also, I will always sh*t on the Milo bandwagon. ;)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@switch_macabre: You said it, not me >.>

@spectrion: Shhh. Your a low key fav of mine, but I gotta talk shit for appearances.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: That is why you are a phony. lol

@brainchild: I don't know if that makes you a fan or a hater... xD

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: As a reward for my victory you must post. xD

@brainchild: So I'm counting you twice then on the list. xP

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Definitely will. You might get two :O

I suppose you're the priority later this evening. Feel special.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: This evening? That's like 12 hours from now. lol

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I don't know what that means, but YAY! I have a friend now.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: It means we have jokes, we have banter, we are casual *friendship status accepted

Now...we must slay our enemies

@spectrion: It's 4am where I'm at hoe. Ugh. I suppose I could write something now >.>

*searches for gifs

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: You ain't saying nothing. I live on the east coast too. xD

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: You ain't saying nothing. I live on the east coast too. xD

WOOHOO! 4 AM!!!!!!!!!

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Isn't that bad for you? The sun will be out soon. :P

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@brainchild: @clara_mass: You two are both hypocrites >_> Telling me to sleep early and then staying up at like 4AM! :P

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399  Edited By Clara Mass

@pyrogram: I hardly ever stay up. I'm allowed to do so. You on the other hand don't understand the concept of sleep. It's a cathartic experience. So hush!

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers