This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio
#302 Posted by Darkchild (41472 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: so Thomas how shall we do our encounter?

#303 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio
#304 Posted by Darkchild (41472 posts) - - Show Bio
#305 Edited by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Was just on my out to see that butler movie. I've got about 20 minutes if you want to get a single round in real quick?

#306 Edited by Darkchild (41472 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: nah enjoy the movie its magnificent. Pm me what you thought, walked out of the theater teary eyed

#307 Edited by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Damn that good?

I'll hit you in a few.

#308 Posted by Darkchild (41472 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: i liked it. Plus the entire cast are among my favorite actors

#309 Posted by O_Din (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I started my post for this, but I'm too tired. So I'm going to post it tommorrow.

#310 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: It was great movie man, didn't know they had all those names in it.

I started my post for this, but I'm too tired. So I'm going to post it tommorrow.

Sounds good

#311 Posted by O_Din (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

She slowly push through the rotating doors, the hexaclotch emulated a lab coat, allowing her to slip through as if she were an employee. “So this is how it began?” She thought gazing at the basic structure of the “origin building” in her future, this building had been one to marvel at. The machine components currently controlling her brain, allowed her to interface with many of the active networks.

“Elevator top floor” she commanded, the elevator responded without a button being pressed; sending her straight to the top floor. “If I kill Animus, my future…will be saved.”

#312 Edited by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@valkerie_ said:

@_animus_ said:

She slowly push through the rotating doors, the hexaclotch emulated a lab coat, allowing her to slip through as if she were an employee. “So this is how it began?” She thought gazing at the basic structure of the “origin building” in her future, this building had been one to marvel at. The machine components currently controlling her brain, allowed her to interface with many of the active networks.

“Elevator top floor” she commanded, the elevator responded without a button being pressed; sending her straight to the top floor. “If I kill Animus, my future…will be saved.”

The office is wide, epansive but not expanded. There's a desk, long and circular that sits in the back lined with gold on it's wooden frame. Behind it Thomas scribbles early ideas to build off of the success what may as well be his ill born stepchild, an accident that became a marvel dubbed the Super Human Android.

His work is stopped short by the sound of the purposely implemented old world ding that rose with each floor passed on the elevators lindle. He counted the dings on a daily basis as a kind of sharpening tool for his multi tasking skills. When it passed the fortieth floor he knew he had a visitor. tapping on his desk calender and opening a surveillance linked application he attempts to see who was arriving but the camera was snow. rolling the pen on his fingers Thomas sits back, then, with a slow roll upwards of his eyes, grimaces at the elevator. "Open slot 29A and prepare for usage."

#313 Posted by O_Din (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I need to write a bio for sha smh lol

#314 Edited by O_Din (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

The Elevator doors open, but Cherish cannot be seen; she braced herself against the ceiling of the elevator; before dropping down firing her pistol. The futuristic android; fired three shots towards Animus; before realizing he was not there. “Damn it” Her brain functions immediately begin to scan for possible escape routes; she deduced that he was still in the room.

So many of her friends, who were alive right now; would die if she didn’t kill either him or Catalina. “Hm.” She grunted, pushing her hands upward; using her electricity to trigger the sprinkler system in the room. Water poured through the sprinkler system, with a corresponding alarm; the noise and the moisture didn’t affect her too much; but she hoped it’d cause him to make a mistake. Like moving too fast.

#315 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Animus was out there more. Like in terms of interactions. Great character.

#316 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (871 posts) - - Show Bio
#317 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador: I have an idea I've been slow burning. Gonna ask him about it after the Mexico rp.

#318 Edited by Catalina_Liafador (871 posts) - - Show Bio
#319 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador: *P-Diddy voice "Tell your plans, to get with my plans, then baby we be plans. Feel me? iiight"

#320 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (871 posts) - - Show Bio
#321 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

The Elevator doors open, but Cherish cannot be seen; she braced herself against the ceiling of the elevator; before dropping down firing her pistol. The futuristic android; fired three shots towards Animus; before realizing he was not there.“Damn it” Her brain functions immediately begin to scan for possible escape routes; she deduced that he was still in the room.

So many of her friends, who were alive right now; would die if she didn’t kill either him or Catalina.“Hm.” She grunted, pushing her hands upward; using her electricity to trigger the sprinkler system in the room. Water poured through the sprinkler system, with a corresponding alarm; the noise and the moisture didn’t affect her too much; but she hoped it’d cause him to make a mistake. Like moving too fast.

The prototype camouflage technology on the over-sized bookcase begins to spark and smoke in a silver outline before the full image fills in.

With a metallic tin to his voice and deeper rumble in his voice, "Who sent you."

A Gatling gun begins to whirl on his forearm aimed at the girl's head. His thumb hovers over the trigger.

#322 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (871 posts) - - Show Bio
#323 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador: Keep your friends close your enemies closer...and the ratchet under your pillow :P

#324 Posted by O_Din (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Cherish dropped her weapon and then changed back into her futuristic black lycra suit. Lifting both hands into the air, she surrendered, but didn't bother saying anything. She entered what appeared to be a far away stare, but really she entered the workings of her own mind to figure out a strategy.

"He already knows I'm here to kill him; I can't get caught..." She said, using her quantum computing to analyze an exit. "My name is Cherish" she said, still with her hands in the air. "I was sent by Dr.Roman Attilus", it was an alias the doctor gave; the real doctor hadn't even finish college yet. Not in this time at least.

#325 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@valkerie_:

"Who the hell is Roman Attilus. And why does he want me dead. How did you get into this office. Why wasn't I alerted by the lobby staff if you used the public access shaft." While questioning her he simultaneously ran facial recognition and did a database search of the unknown professor. Outside the window the sun begins to set dimming the light even more in the large empty office. "Who are you 'Cherish' " Either answers or a corpse, closure or answers. It was all mutual as long as the outcome tipped to his side of the scale.

#326 Edited by SUMP-01 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

A white limousine pulled up in front of the large Animus building. It hadn't been parked for longer than a second before the back door suddenly swung open and a sturdy blonde man dressed in a fine striped suit gracefully stepped out. The first noticeable distinction about this man was his eyes. They were piercing blue, almost frightfully so. The second was his color, not only of his skin and his eyes but of his being entirely. It painted the sidewalk with mystery and courage for no matter who walked past him it was him and only him that remained unhindered and defiant against the abstract that was himself. He recognized the architecture of the building he was staring at as something to be admired but did no such thing. He reasoned with himself that gods did not admire the work of anything they hadn't molded with their own hands and he had created nothing here. A quick grin formed beneath the crease of his lips as he entered the building and made his way to the elevator for he knew it was only a matter of time. He pushed the small button which he was sure to lead him either to Mr. Newcastle himself or a connection of some kind that would lead him directly to him. He knew it didn't matter because in the end everything would fall in place like an uncut puzzle. This was the beginning of the legacy of one man and the beginning of the end for another.

#327 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@judas_kinbault: A thumb rests outside of an expensive three piece satin black suit as Thomas swivels a thick bottomed glass of brandy while overlooking the city. In the distance New Grimm was showing a rapid growth of expansion that was impressive even to himself. His eyes readjust to view the new personification of himself, a smooth shaven head that he rubs twice still smelling the alcohol applied by his barber. looking over his shoulder unforeseen before wrinkles show on his forehead, staring at the reflection of a man who may as well have been a reflection of himself.

Turning he sizes the man up and down "I wasn't aware I had any more appointments for today. "

#328 Posted by O_Din (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Revealing information about her origins was detrimental to the future, much less her mission. She had to escape without giving up to much information. "You're a bad man; someone who has and probably will continue to destroy the very fabric of families. That's why he wants you DEAD" Acting quickly she telekenically pushed against the wall, applying enough force to blow her back. Rolling towards the window, being pelleted by painful bullets from the Gatling gun; she rolled from the top floor of Animus Corp down to the street below.

#329 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio
#330 Posted by SUMP-01 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail, Mr. Newcastle." Judas smiled casually as he decoratively took a seat nearest to Thomas' desk. A gesture that defied his sensationalized professional manner being that he wasn't offered one first. He couldn't help but feel like this meeting was already off to a pretty foul start, but after all that was the point. Normally he wouldn't pay tribute or mind to such a fruitless question, but he understood that Mr. Newcastle hadn't learned his place yet. He understood that Mr. Newcastle had been groomed since birth to believe that his family was unopposed and his blood-line unadulterated. This was a game of progression and opposition but no one but himself was 'in' on the stratagem. The Kinbault name was no key player in the world of politics or power, but only because of circumstance and fortitude. Thomas Newcastle could study the name in several databases but it would amount to absolutely nothing. Nothing but dust and forgotten literature remained underneath the Kinbault name. Had Judas been anything like his father that small insignificant fact would have remained for another hundred years. But Judas was nothing like his father and as this thought crossed his mind he couldn't help but feel a small sliver of pity for Thomas Newcastle. He felt this way because soon his name would be the only name worth mentioning ever again for this man. After all, it would be the name that destroyed his.

"My name is Judas. Judas Kinbault." The Iron Serpent smiled once more, his hand confidently extended to his newly found rival.

#331 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Revealing information about her origins was detrimental to the future, much less her mission. She had to escape without giving up to much information. "You're a bad man; someone who has and probably will continue to destroy the very fabric of families. That's why he wants you DEAD" Acting quickly she telekenically pushed against the wall, applying enough force to blow her back. Rolling towards the window, being pelleted by painful bullets from the Gatling gun; she rolled from the top floor of Animus Corp down to the street below.

Her answer took him off guard, it sounded almost personal if not for the distance in her speech. The sudden invisible momentum that hurls her at the window takes the aged Animus off guard, firing only a few lines of bullets at her back as the woman fearlessly slides out of the window towards the street some 40 stories down.

Approaching the glass coated ledge Thomas looks down with a tilt of his head the HUD in his mask zooming in to see the woman somehow already on her feet.

"Impressive" with a short hop he falls like a giant rivet towards ground level to land in the hole she'd left behind, impacting it so heavily he went through and into the service tunnel below, kicking through water as he looks up to read her odd thermal signature as she ran the streets.

@_animus_: "By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail, Mr. Newcastle." Judas smiled casually as he decoratively took a seat nearest to Thomas' desk. A gesture that defied his sensationalized professional manner being that he wasn't offered one first. He couldn't help but feel like this meeting was already off to a pretty foul start, but after all that was the point. Normally he wouldn't pay tribute or mind to such a fruitless question, but he understood that Mr. Newcastle hadn't learned his place yet. He understood that Mr. Newcastle had been groomed since birth to believe that his family was unopposed and his blood-line unadulterated. This was a game of progression and opposition but no one but himself was 'in' on the stratagem. The Kinbault name was no key player in the world of politics or power, but only because of circumstance and fortitude. Thomas Newcastle could study the name in several databases but it would amount to absolutely nothing. Nothing but dust and forgotten literature remained underneath the Kinbault name. Had Judas been anything like his father that small insignificant fact would have remained for another hundred years. But Judas was nothing like his father and as this thought crossed his mind he couldn't help but feel a small sliver of pity for Thomas Newcastle. He felt this way because soon his name would be the only name worth mentioning ever again for this man. After all, it would be the name that destroyed his.

"My name is Judas. Judas Kinbault." The Iron Serpent smiled once more, his hand confidently extended to his newly found rival.

Walking past the guest to his spacious desk Thomas kicks his feet up and continues to sip on the Brandy, "I don't shake the hands of men who enter my building and have the audacity, to talk down to me. What is it you've come here to meet me for Mr.Kinbault."

#332 Posted by SUMP-01 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

Walking past the guest to his spacious desk Thomas kicks his feet up and continues to sip on the Brandy, "I don't shake the hands of men who enter my building and have the audacity, to talk down to me. What is it you've come here to meet me for Mr.Kinbault."

"Talk down to you...?" Judas' eyes grew wide as his head shook in a slow confused stupor. He still sat in his chair, but his entire body seemed to hang forward from the edge of his seat. He slowly retracted his hand before placing it on his chest as if the weight of the insult could be the only thing strong and powerful enough to hold his emotions and physical being at bay.

"Why Mr. Newcastle. If you were somehow insulted by my advice, then I do apologize. You see, the last thing I would want is for you to think of me as some disrespectful miscreant. The only intention I have here today is to make you think the opposite of me as a matter of fact." Judas smiled softly as he studied the man in front of him.

"If only you knew how much I admired you. If only you could see exactly what me being here means to me and my family..." Judas fixed his tie calmly before continuing.

"You see, to me you are the epitome of greatness, the essence of influence. Your empire is the Mount Olympus of this age. Don't you see it? Can't you feel it? You're at your paramount right now and it's beautiful. It's beautiful because I can see it and feel it as well. I can hear the sound of everything you hold dearest to you beginning to crumble and slip from underneath your feet. I can see the fractures in your foundation and i'm here to ripple through them like no other has before." Judas' smile remained, but his eyes strained so furiously that they began to water.

"Do you understand me, Thomas? I am your reckoning. I am the man who is going to slowly break you down and reduce you until you are nothing but an unrecognizable stump of your former self. I'm going to destroy you and your children for generations to come. Your last name will mean absolutely nothing to anyone in this world when I am finished with you and you know what? It is an honor. It is an honor to be the one to finally put down the Newcastle Beast."

Judas extended his hand once more like a straight piercing dagger. It shook with the electric of intensity and longed for the blood of its enemy.

#333 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

"Talk down to you...?" Judas' eyes grew wide as his head shook in a slow confused stupor. He still sat in his chair, but his entire body seemed to hang forward from the edge of his seat. He slowly retracted his hand before placing it on his chest as if the weight of the insult could be the only thing strong and powerful enough to hold his emotions and physical being at bay.

"Why Mr. Newcastle. If you were somehow insulted by my advice, then I do apologize. You see, the last thing I would want is for you to think of me as some disrespectful miscreant. The only intention I have here today is to make you think the opposite of me as a matter of fact." Judas smiled softly as he studied the man in front of him.

"If only you knew how much I admired you. If only you could see exactly what me being here means to me and my family..." Judas fixed his tie calmly before continuing.

"You see, to me you are the epitome of greatness, the essence of influence. Your empire is the Mount Olympus of this age. Don't you see it? Can't you feel it? You're at your paramount right now and it's beautiful. It's beautiful because I can see it and feel it as well. I can hear the sound of everything you hold dearest to you beginning to crumble and slip from underneath your feet. I can see the fractures in your foundation and i'm here to ripple through them like no other has before." Judas' smile remained, but his eyes strained so furiously that they began to water.

"Do you understand me, Thomas? I am your reckoning. I am the man who is going to slowly break you down and reduce you until you are nothing but an unrecognizable stump of your former self. I'm going to destroy you and your children for generations to come. Your last name will mean absolutely nothing to anyone in this world when I am finished with you and you know what? It is an honor. It is an honor to be the one to finally put down the Newcastle Beast."

Judas extended his hand once more like a straight piercing dagger. It shook with the electric of intensity and longed for the blood of its enemy.

Thomas' poise was almost hilarious in it's nonchalance. Picking a speck off of his shirt he drops it on the floor while listening to the passionate speech of this, man. This person. Something did stir in his chest though, the thrill of the hunt; The excitement of a worthy adversary. Standing slowly with his wooden bottomed dress shoes clacking to the guest chair he grasps the mans hand with his own thick ice cold fingers, "Hn. Interesting. You can leave without any security issues, only because I respect your...showmanship, your honesty and indulgence of myself." Stepping into the mans personal space so closely his brandy ignites the mans senses and singes his hairs he stares coldly into equally flamed yet iced over dead eyes, "This beast, like the hydra, has many heads Mr.Kinbault. You can remove the ones to the left, remove the ones to the left. But the one in the center never dies." Letting go he slowly walks around the mystery of Judas Kinbault with eyes locked, before heading to the elevator and pressing the down arrow for him "I learned so much today. thank you for coming Mr.Kinbault.The next time we speak it'll be me visiting you."

#334 Edited by O_Din (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

“Fck, I lost my Hexaspehere” She said, holding her injured side. Animus knew he had an assassin, that wasn’t good, now with her Hexacloth sitting in his office; completing her mission was…difficult.

"Codex Message"

“I’m from the year 2019, Six years ago; Catalina Liafador and Thomas Animus, forged a benevolent pact that saw the end of liberty. Animus Corp was a major titan in technology, Known for its innovative scientist; It took just one to come up with a plan to redistribute world power. That plan was Quantum Computing, using the same sort of technology that went into the Super Humanoid Android. On a timing protocol, all the markets across the world failed; and then the war started.

Catalina pushed from Eden, towards the United States, her new state of the art weapon systems; trashed every army that opposed her. Animus and Catalina, they figured out how to use the Anti-Life Equation.”

#335 Edited by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@valkerie_ said:

@_animus_:

“Fck, I lost my Hexaspehere” She said, holding her injured side. Animus knew he had an assassin, that wasn’t good, now with her Hexacloth sitting in his office; completing her mission was…difficult.

"Codex Message"

“I’m from the year 2019, Six years ago; Catalina Liafador and Thomas Animus, forged a benevolent pact that saw the end of liberty. Animus Corp was a major titan in technology, Known for its innovative scientist; It took just one to come up with a plan to redistribute world power. That plan was Quantum Computing, using the same sort of technology that went into the Super Humanoid Android. On a timing protocol, all the markets across the world failed; and then the war started.

Catalina pushed from Eden, towards the United States, her new state of the art weapon systems; trashed every army that opposed her. Animus and Catalina, they figured out how to use the Anti-Life Equation.”

"What, do we have, here..." The chest plate of the suit opens up to show Thomas working a set of controllers, reaching out to acquire the ten sided machine. Using a devised set of algorithmic possibilities made simpler by the fact it was already half solved, he finally snaps open the container to find a placed holographic video projection. The message filled his mind with pride and possibilities.

As he finished watching the video simultaneously the sky begins to darken in the dim alleyway, electricity warping the air. As he turns around it seemed like a bubble began to form from air itself, impacting the gravel and warping itself. In a flash of white and blue light Thomas is thrown backwards impaling a dumspter. Shaking the blur out of his eyes he looks forward, a hulking naked man with an indifferent cold demeanor looking down at him, reaching for him. "Who the hell are you- Don't touch me god damn it!"

Though instead of grabbing his exposed neck the man vices the suites cuff, pulling him to his feet, "Lord Animus. I have arrived. Update mission parameters. Download of neural information at current headquarters. Proceeding when authorized. "

"...Game changer..."

#336 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

Several months rolled into what was now nearly a year ago, when an alien lifeform under the psuedo guise 'Steel' emerged from an ice tundra and was taken in by the united states government as a comatose captive.

A few months later he had made a mark and impact on the world as the first extraterrestrial to be so publically engaging, his acts were random and perhaps as confused as himself. He was evil, then good, then neither; The most noticable change to the humanoid was his new metallic organic sheath from head to toe. This alloy caught acertain moguls attention in full.

Dissapearing into the void for forty eight days, Steel was thought long gone, and he wanted that to be the general perspective.

What he didn't know was that the emotional tethers that pulled him so easily were graspable, tangled quickly into the manipulative vice grip of Thomas Newcastle. From there a simple but ambitious plan was set in motion.

As Steel returned a radio wave frequency only audible to the alien was heard from an oil rigger in the Northern East Atlantic. When he arrived there was only a small flame inside, and a tape recorder. The rigger closed around him to form a lead lined blue sun lit chamber the size of a coffin. Now he sits weak yet seemingly indestructible, prodded and examined to no avail by the scientific dynamo

____________________________Beneath Animus Corporations HeadQuarters__________________________________

" If only I had an adamantium nut cracker." Thomas says with goggles smeared ontop of his smooth forehead, rubber black gloved hands twisting the wrench that puts the last touches onto his newest machination and last ditch desperate effort,

Steel stands limp in the end of a long tube, his metal skin untarnished but the fatigue in his voice revealing his nil energy " You...you won't get it...It has to want you..." Looking up as though two bowling balls hung from the upper lids of his cold white eyes Steel looks into Thomas face, "You are too weak for it to bother."

Thomas stops dead. "You think your so strong, still? Look at you... Your nothing but a toy to me. You may have been something to contend with at the hieght of your strength back in, what 1894? You've gotten weaker as time went forward. The symbiote I've studied. You weren't chosen because of your superior physiology but for your lack of intellect. It wanted someone to control, to manipulate. You, mister Irons, are the weak one." Kneeling back down with a satisfied smirk he continued to twist the single last bolt into place, "I'll share something with you Mister Irons, something I rarely do. I am nearly a thousand years young. I have experienced things you can't possibly imagine. Experience you can't comprehend in as much time. Tomorrow your 'suit' as you ignorantly call it, will be in a jar across this very lab, and you, will be in several. Good bye mister Irons."

Putting on his goggles Animus climbs a steel ladder with the ding of his hard soles reverbing off of the football field sized sterile white room. Backing up from the project he takes in it's sheer magnitutde with god complexive pride.

"initiating power in 30 seconds. counting down 29...28" As the numbers roll off his lips the lever climbs from it's lowered marked zero position. Mith each tenth mark hit a block's power goes out in Newark. passing twenty, forty, fifty. "Power initiated. Proceeding with activation...now." a handful of robots operate remedial tasks around the machine during the initiation.

The sound is almost stunning, not in the occular sense but the auditory, nearly deafening as the particles begin to swing past each other in a pendulum formation building up momentum to hit near light speed velocity. " Release!"

Every light goes out in the eastern sea board.

The lab is silent for a split second

The particles move at near light speed but Steel watches them come forward like under hand thrown marbles. They used this type of machine to find what was called the god particle. In the nuetrons ahead he only saw Death. Bright, shining, awe powerful death. Then the collision.

The effect was expected, the impenetrable skin grafted symbiote unwelding from Steel, his indestructible suit trning to a mettallic paste as it shoots to the back of the collider and the particles fly through John.

What wasn't expected was the resulting implosion. A minuature black hole materialized for no more than a second and in that time, decimated the Animus Corporation Headquarters. The head of the company was believed dead. With the power outage nobody saw the truth as it emerged from the rubble.

(A new Animus HQ will be up this week or next with a merger between Animus and Origami)

#337 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

Several months rolled into what was now nearly a year ago, when an alien lifeform under the psuedo guise 'Steel' emerged from an ice tundra and was taken in by the united states government as a comatose captive.

A few months later he had made a mark and impact on the world as the first extraterrestrial to be so publically engaging, his acts were random and perhaps as confused as himself. He was evil, then good, then neither; The most noticable change to the humanoid was his new metallic organic sheath from head to toe. This alloy caught acertain moguls attention in full.

Dissapearing into the void for forty eight days, Steel was thought long gone, and he wanted that to be the general perspective.

What he didn't know was that the emotional tethers that pulled him so easily were graspable, tangled quickly into the manipulative vice grip of Thomas Newcastle. From there a simple but ambitious plan was set in motion.

As Steel returned a radio wave frequency only audible to the alien was heard from an oil rigger in the Northern East Atlantic. When he arrived there was only a small flame inside, and a tape recorder. The rigger closed around him to form a lead lined blue sun lit chamber the size of a coffin. Now he sits weak yet seemingly indestructible, prodded and examined to no avail by the scientific dynamo

____________________________Beneath Animus Corporations HeadQuarters__________________________________

" If only I had an adamantium nut cracker." Thomas says with goggles smeared ontop of his smooth forehead, rubber black gloved hands twisting the wrench that puts the last touches onto his newest machination and last ditch desperate effort,

Steel stands limp in the end of a long tube, his metal skin untarnished but the fatigue in his voice revealing his nil energy " You...you won't get it...It has to want you..." Looking up as though two bowling balls hung from the upper lids of his cold white eyes Steel looks into Thomas face, "You are too weak for it to bother."

Thomas stops dead. "You think your so strong, still? Look at you... Your nothing but a toy to me. You may have been something to contend with at the hieght of your strength back in, what 1894? You've gotten weaker as time went forward. The symbiote I've studied. You weren't chosen because of your superior physiology but for your lack of intellect. It wanted someone to control, to manipulate. You, mister Irons, are the weak one." Kneeling back down with a satisfied smirk he continued to twist the single last bolt into place, "I'll share something with you Mister Irons, something I rarely do. I am nearly a thousand years young. I have experienced things you can't possibly imagine. Experience you can't comprehend in as much time. Tomorrow your 'suit' as you ignorantly call it, will be in a jar across this very lab, and you, will be in several. Good bye mister Irons."

Putting on his goggles Animus climbs a steel ladder with the ding of his hard soles reverbing off of the football field sized sterile white room. Backing up from the project he takes in it's sheer magnitutde with god complexive pride.

"initiating power in 30 seconds. counting down 29...28" As the numbers roll off his lips the lever climbs from it's lowered marked zero position. Mith each tenth mark hit a block's power goes out in Newark. passing twenty, forty, fifty. "Power initiated. Proceeding with activation...now." a handful of robots operate remedial tasks around the machine during the initiation.

The sound is almost stunning, not in the occular sense but the auditory, nearly deafening as the particles begin to swing past each other in a pendulum formation building up momentum to hit near light speed velocity. " Release!"

Every light goes out in the eastern sea board.

The lab is silent for a split second

The particles move at near light speed but Steel watches them come forward like under hand thrown marbles. They used this type of machine to find what was called the god particle. In the nuetrons ahead he only saw Death. Bright, shining, awe powerful death. Then the collision.

The effect was expected, the impenetrable skin grafted symbiote unwelding from Steel, his indestructible suit trning to a mettallic paste as it shoots to the back of the collider and the particles fly through John.

What wasn't expected was the resulting implosion. A minuature black hole materialized for no more than a second and in that time, decimated the Animus Corporation Headquarters. The head of the company was believed dead. With the power outage nobody saw the truth as it emerged from the rubble.

(A new Animus HQ will be up this week or next with a merger between Animus and Origami)

That was full-blown beastmode

#338 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio
#342 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Back by popular demand!

#343 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio
#344 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Bringing the Lex look back too, strong move. You already got a direction mapped out? Or just tinkering?

#345 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Nah just getting back to basics with him. Some ideas on the burner but I'm so far out the loop. Whats up with you right now. Last time I was on you were a red I think.

#346 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Should still be red (unless the vine is f'n up again). I dont know, bounced for a few days and kinda lost track/momentum. Thinking of shelving Quintus for awhile and doing something else.

#347 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Friggin' awesome we have one of the big guns back in the game man ^_^

#348 Edited by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: I know what you mean. You wanna collab, bounce some things around?

@_creed_ said:

@_animus_: Friggin' awesome we have one of the big guns back in the game man ^_^

Thanks

#349 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Always down for that. I'll send ya a pm.

#350 Posted by _Animus_ (2694 posts) - - Show Bio