This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: "Jason?" Max says approaching the new guest with an extended hand but not breaking his stride for the door, only slowing to give the new addition a respectful amount of attention

#202 Edited by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_solace: @_animus_: A small look of piqued interest passed between the two women as they were given the parameters of their mission, should they choose to accept it. Mercy was unsure if what she was picking up on was imagined or legitimate, but it felt as if there was some sort of camaraderie between the two.

There wasn't a whole lot in the world that formed a kinship of understanding. Knowing that you both held renowned expertise in killing could be one of those things. There was always the potential for the opposite, though.

She was already running through her head for contacts to obtain the necessary specs from, and she was sure Ashley was doing the same. Light from the fire at the end of the distinguished office flickered, casting shadows off the wall. Mercy walked off to the side, the corner of her mouth tilted up in a smile.

Traipsing, she took a moment to admire the glass case in the corner, filled with small yet noticeable and important little artifacts. Turning back around to face her prospective employer, she looked him straight in the eye. "10 million and a favor to be curried at the time of my choosing, nothing extraneous, and my services are yours."

#203 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: But I already got you riddick tickets :(

#204 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Hahaha, and if this was Ren or Ellie, that's all you'd have needed :P

#205 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: she's a negotiator lol

But on a serious note, I don't know how well owing a favor would sit with me, so if you want me to edit, I'd be fine with that :)

#207 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: tbh I was gonna play hardball anyway and say take it or leave it :P

#208 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio
#209 Posted by Black Solace (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: @_animus_:

The 25 million didn’t entice Ashley too much, but continued interest in the assignment did. He laid the details of their mission; infiltrate the presidents’ bunker and secure tissue from three supernatural beings. “I’m in; but first I’m going to need a signal jammer; the U.S agencies have been using technologies that hinder mutant powers; while I’m not a mutant; I find that they tend to be…problematic”

#210 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: "Or I can give you a keychain and a trip back down the elevator Ms.Sheridan. How am I guaranteed that this cheap agreement won't cost me later...? As a woman who deals in finance I'm sure you can respect that. 25 million, plus expenses. The choice is yours."

@black_solace: "Of course. We've got starter gear presumed to be needed already made and waiting for you both." The technology wasn't specified to the two, generalized for use by any who would take the mission. "Anything you need tailor made I can provide in due time. But this has to happen in six days. The president will be at a ball at that time and the services' majority of agents will be with him. "

#211 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_solace: @_animus_: She nodded her head in assent. The deal had been one she had been quite interested in, but it wasn't the end of her world to be turned down. It also gave her a better feel for his MO and how he handled wrenches thrown into his plans. And that was with certainty and flair. "Six days won't be an issue, I've got essentially everything that I need." Standing up, she straightened the fitted jacket shwearing and walked forward, inclining her head to first one and then the other. "Is there anything else?"

#212 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I dig how you turned she was wearing into one word lol

#213 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

@mercy_: I dig how you turned she was wearing into one word lol

goddammit. My laptop was spazzing when I wrote this >_<

#214 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Don't blame the laptop lol

#215 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Posted by Black Solace (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: @mercy_:

“Six days is good enough for me” she sighed crossing her arms on the subject. “When did you want to do this?” She asked, turning to her new partner. A slight buzzing in her pocket unceremoniously took her attention away from her host. Trying her best to quell her feelings in front of strangers; she took a deep breath and turned to Thomas. “Upon the completion of this mission; I’ll need my 25 million wired to a phantom account in Southern Venezuela”

Her half-sister Zahra was doing studies in the amazon; the new conflict brewing their caused her to go “off-line”. Though distant, she was the only family Ashley had left; and she wasn’t about to lose her too.

#217 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@black_solace: @_animus_: She nodded her head in assent. The deal had been one she had been quite interested in, but it wasn't the end of her world to be turned down. It also gave her a better feel for his MO and how he handled wrenches thrown into his plans. And that was with certainty and flair. "Six days won't be an issue, I've got essentially everything that I need." Standing up, she straightened the fitted jacket shwearing and walked forward, inclining her head to first one and then the other. "Is there anything else?"

@_animus_: @mercy_:

“Six days is good enough for me” she sighed crossing her arms on the subject. “When did you want to do this?” She asked, turning to her new partner. A slight buzzing in her pocket unceremoniously took her attention away from her host. Trying her best to quell her feelings in front of strangers; she took a deep breath and turned to Thomas. “Upon the completion of this mission; I’ll need my 25 million wired to a phantom account in Southern Venezuela”

Her half-sister Zahra was doing studies in the amazon; the new conflict brewing their caused her to go “off-line”. Though distant, she was the only family Ashley had left; and she wasn’t about to lose her too.

"Not at the moment, but change is always in the process. The security guard downstairs has two disposable cell phones for you two. If anything comes up before the event, I'll notify you. Ms Moorland if you'd liek to take the items I spoke of earlier ask the guard for a tote bag, he'll know what you mean, and leave the account number with him I'll see the account is funded. Until then you two can plan together on your specifics to the mission. Good luck ladies. I expect you'll both do fine."

#218 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

spins in his fckin chair

#219 Posted by Pyrogram (42493 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I'm gonna break if, if you like. Rofl.

#220 Posted by AmazingAngel (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Eh I'll throw ya a bone, lemme switch over to Boothe for a meeting.

#221 Posted by Pyrogram (42493 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay! Angel got this lol I'll leave xP

#222 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio
#223 Posted by Pyrogram (42493 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

I been waitin on you lol

Oh...Oh...Okay I'll do something lol

#224 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Nah keep ya bones kid

#225 Posted by AmazingAngel (4189 posts) - - Show Bio
#226 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5148 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: (Send those Ninja's ya got after me!)

Walking through the parking lot towards of this prestigious building being world rewound for its technologically innovations, being one of, if not the only company able to rival Peak Industries at its peak before Stark's unfortunate death. Myrmidon in the guise of a blue demon, being one of Shinigami's past faces he himself wanting to stay anonymous clicked the buzzer (LOL :P ) on the buildings door awaiting to be allowed in, hoping to test such facilities defenses and use this as a training exercise, while incognito.

#227 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Ya better learn!

@_animus_: (Send those Ninja's ya got after me!)

Walking through the parking lot towards of this prestigious building being world rewound for its technologically innovations, being one of, if not the only company able to rival Peak Industries at its peak before Stark's unfortunate death. Myrmidon in the guise of a blue demon, being one of Shinigami's past faces he himself wanting to stay anonymous clicked the buzzer (LOL :P ) on the buildings door awaiting to be allowed in, hoping to test such facilities defenses and use this as a training exercise, while incognito.

An old man hovels past the would be intruder, passing him to enter the sliding doors, looking back for a moment to slap him in the knee with his cane, "Ya young jackass! In my day we respected our elders enurf ta move out the way!." he hovels back inside onto a moving sidewalk and towards the security desk

#228 Posted by AmazingAngel (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I step out for a month and when I come back folks calling me 'kid'.....I love this place.

#229 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5148 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

Darting forwards without restraint, the renegade Arcani simply attempted to run up to the old man and snap his neck without remorse nor care for innocent life.

#230 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: I been here a year and a half and a dude just said he'll throw me a bone lol you'll be aight

#231 Posted by AmazingAngel (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: LOL Peace bro, 'hip hand shake' We should RP some time, laterz :)

#232 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: LOL Peace bro, 'hip hand shake' We should RP some time, laterz :)

Not sure if passive aggresive...or hipster...

@_animus_:

Darting forwards without restraint, the renegade Arcani simply attempted to run up to the old man and snap his neck without remorse nor care for innocent life.

The old man's short gait widens uncharacteristically, as limbs stretch and bend with a fluid dance like rhythm, his cane unsheathing to reveal a stained black blade with a thin lip of crimson on it's sharpened edge.

With an outstretched right leg and absent left knee he dodges left and down, aiming the blade at where over a centuries' worth of combat, war, and training told him his knee could only possibly be. Curving into a one hundred eighty degrees the disguised immortal slides through the would be killers legs and stands, throwing his checkered hat to the floor while posing en guarde.

As the security team notices they instantly change form from unsuspecting men in uniforms to cannon handed androids with cybernetic limbs enabling them to move in with unexpected, unnatural speed to surround the two. The windows are shut with steel doors, the human staff is rushed into elevators by their superiors as protocol requires.

#233 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5148 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: That was badass one question though, did you go to slash/stab my knee?

#234 Posted by AmazingAngel (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: DW it's not passive aggressive, or hipster, I'm just a weird dude. :P

#235 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5148 posts) - - Show Bio
#236 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: lol I haven;t written a fight in a mean minute. Yeah I tried to stab it into you right knee

#237 Posted by AmazingAngel (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_:

You just jealous of my style b!tch, XD.

#238 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio
#239 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll get a closing post in on this soon.

#240 Edited by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

I'll get a closing post in on this soon.

You don't need to, you both could just take it to pm and hit me up if you need answers.

#241 Posted by Mercy_ (92651 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Alrighty, thanks for facilitating this btw

#242 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio
#243 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (905 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait so what's going on?

#244 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio
#245 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: When are we supposed to start this story?

#246 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio
#247 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Cat sat impatiently in the plush chair awaiting the arrival of Thomas. With each passing moment, her mind ran through a bunch of different scenario's in where she brutally tortured Spectrion for defacing her beauty. This meeting was something different; a meeting to discuss Animus Corps. presence in Eden.

#249 Posted by _Animus_ (3302 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador: "Catalina Liafador, as I live and breath." Walking out of a wall behind his desk with an organized closet in his background, Thomas slides in the last cufflink and pulls a black blazer off of the hanger before taking a sea tat the desk. "What brings you out of Sou- Eden...?" The newly established country's name was one he, and the rest of the world, would have to get acclimated to using. He did find it discomforting that the young woman had left her only recently acquired country without it's leader, in Thomas' eyes a banker leaving for lunch without locking up.

#250 Posted by Shanana (54115 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Catalina sat twirling her jet black hair in a circular motion. The world watched as the adolescent was handed Eden by the Supreme Chancellor; even in the face of opposition, her name remained. Despite her successful transition into power, this was not a victory.

Spectrion still lived, her unstable celluar nucleus boiled in anticipation for impaling him through his heart.

Her smile; was met with the same hardcore stonewall impression he used to forge his buisness. "I came all this way to discuss the your involvement in the construction of Eden". She composed herself for a moment, up to this point the Liafador family name had run on Ziccarra's reputation; not wanting to damage connections, she offered her hand to shake.

"I'm suspect your secretary gave you the provisions for Eden? I was interested in hearing what you thought would and would not work.