This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by Pyrogram (38366 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

"Well I'll just need..." He grinned "..I've already put a list of things on the USB" He'd already knew the man would accept such a thing, so took a preemptive measure and added the list to the Peak USB. With that, the Paragon stood up (prior to scribbling something on a piece of paper) bowed and left taking a seat back in the reception, withdrawing his phone once again trying to defeat his angry birds score. On the paper - "I'll be waiting in here until the stuff is ready".

(Just make him wait like hoourrs and then walk in with a crate of things :P)

#152 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: lol for real though. All that for just, things.

#153 Edited by Pyrogram (38366 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: (Once it''s opened you'll see what's inside , you're gonna get name dropped loads in my RPs when I use ya tech, that's what a good Corp is all about... getting named dropped everywhere lol)

#154 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (I'm more interested in selling my character than the business though. And I'll be upfront you're puttin me in a few spots with this, you want me to bring a crate filled with weapons into the lobby of my corporate building with for a guy in full vigilante gear plays angry birds. I'm not mad, but try and sell a little bit more in the future and I'll do the same for you)

Hours pass as Thomas is given the schematics and renderings made by an amatuer hand and evolves them into a professional adaptation of immaculate tchnological adfvancement. Militarized weaponry wasn't his forte but he none the less took pride in what came out of the hard labor that worked well into the late night. In a cotton black T shirt and suspender held slacks he comes back upstairs with a crate in one of his Golems arms. "Pyrogram? Thomas. Here's what you ordered in full."

#155 Edited by Pyrogram (38366 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: (Oh that's cool. I was assuming you wanted your business to seem more like...big, but character wise? That's cool, I'll remember that - sorry for aggro :)

The hours passed as though only a minute gone by during his time waiting. Zoning out while training with Assault had taught him to make a day seem like an hour. His eyes glistened happily as his technological titan brought before him the most welcomed gifts, jumping to his feet he made sure to over speak allowing people to hear "Thank you Thomas! Miranda will be most pleased you've brought me these fabulous theatrical...lighting props!" He winked "The National theater thanks you Thomas" Bowing out he took the box with rigid arms walking out, a green card left upon the seat he had been sat on with his phone number scribbled on, just if the man felt like calling for any reasons.

(Prepare for a box of PIS) Inside of the box, contained an assortment of weapons ; impact dependent semtex, Coin sized explosives able to detonate upon being stuck or throw onto a target, a line launcher which shoots out a metal zip cord in both directions able to be used to travel between buildings and other...fun attacks if used intelligently (That will be a fun thing when used in battle), adhesive gel which is also explosive, stick sized cigarettes which clicked can light fire onto an enemy if dropped or flicked on - And an array of other military grade hidden tech.

His most prized possession inside of this crate of elitist weaponry - A single, elegant glove able to replicate his previously lost ring which fully stabilized his powers. This glove, now being able to partially stabilize enough powers allowing for his fist to create hard light arrows from inner energy including a few extra abilities. It would need to be practiced, and not used for sometime but the glove would ensure his survival against the Arashikage.

#156 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@_animus_: (Oh that's cool. I was assuming you wanted your business to seem more like...big, but character wise? That's cool, I'll remember that - sorry for aggro :)

Don't worry about.

His most prized possession inside of this crate of elitist weaponry - A single, elegant glove able to replicate his previously lost ring which fully stabilized his powers. This glove, now being able to partially stabilize enough powers allowing for his fist to create hard light arrows from inner energy including a few extra abilities. It would need to be practiced, and not used for sometime but the glove would ensure his survival against the Arashikage.

Thats pretty dope. Unlimited ammo cheat lol

#157 Posted by Pyrogram (38366 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Hacked the Vine and found the cheat codes :P

#158 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Poised footsteps appropriately positioned Andres' perpetually dapper frame to Thomas' right, his atmospherically prominent sartorial flamboyance flawlessly complimented by the immaculate sculpted features of his muscularly perfected physique. Arms aristocratically folded behind his back, the Don's analytically calculating, perceptive dark blue eyes studiously amassed the presented information of environmentally situated technological innovations and relative scientific breakthroughs. "Well, this is an... interesting collection of resources", Andres admitted prior to a softly escaped chuckle serving as an instinctive indicator to his entertained demeanor, "Ah yes, my goals". Meticulously selecting a prioritized yet not fundamentally elevated objective, the Martial Arts Maestro continued, "Evolutionary progression. As much as the uneducated mind prefers to think of evolution as a flawless, natural system that is entirely beneficial, tis quite different. Genetic drawbacks, biological idiocy in design, even useless bodily components. Much needs to be corrected of evolution's mistakes", he paused, allowing the verbal gravity of his words to settle into Thomas' mind, "That is one of the things I concern myself with", implicitly highlighting his virtually peerless hyper-genius. "As organics, we are subject to biological malfunctions, aging, deterioration, and eventual decay. Genetic faults in our design do not allow for the possibility of immortality. Our cellular nuclei is not efficient enough. The telomerase in our DNA, it... unravels whenever our bodies use cellular division for tissue regeneration, it accelerates our aging", a quasi-amused laugh escaping him, opting not to voice his equally balanced organic and synthetic makeup.

#159 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@andres_knightfall: The irony of a man with such a goal standing twenty feet from all the answers in the form of a cotton t-shirted CEO made Thomas smile uncontrollably, though kept that information to himself; for now "It's a fascinating study I have to say. I've been walking a different side of that same avenue. Cybernetics, the ability to transfer a mind into a new physical form. I see the human form as what it is, an organic computer. Now...I do not condone calling the lord an idiot... " His back tightens as a jaw muscle clicks, "But it is true that we, in our current manifestation, are lacking in comparison to what we could be with some ingenuity and clear planning. "

Moving closer and standing beside a tarped triangular experiment Thomas looks Andres directly in the eye, "I won't lie to an associate, a business relationship more so than any deserves total honesty. Morals will be called into question if anyone ever found out my methods. I would be damned by some and sainted by others; But nobody can say I didn't serve the greater good when it is all said and done. I sense you understand that, I see it in your eyes. "

"Are you willing to go that extra mile Jayd- Andres?"

#160 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Cybernetics is an interesting course of action to select", Andres admitted prior to a faintly formed smirk of charismatic conveyance, "But I believe I've uncovered a more... efficient method", cryptic referencing of his technological exploitation of quantum phenomenon for undisputed effectiveness. "The Lord? Heh, your belief is intriguing. I meant no offense of course, but my friend, I call it like it is". Calmly unfolding both chiseled arms, the White King was immediate in his verbal dismissal of morality while simultaneously responding to Thomas' utterance of Jayden with composed nonchalance, "Nonsense. Morality, at least conventional morality, tis social fabrication to hold back the few, superior men". Momentarily indulging in brief pensiveness, the Don smiled, "Do not concern yourself too much with that. Your secrets will be kept cabalistically", he continued, "Cybernetics. Perhaps I can accelerate your current developments. Are you well versed in nanotechnology? If so, I have developed something more efficient. Something one learns when dabbling in quantum mechanics is that the smaller things get, the more amazing they become. At a nanometer, things are very very small. But beyond that, possibilities are endless", Andres elaborated. "Our brains are impressive to an extent. But, they still take time in the processing and analysis of information. Mine doesn't", implicitly referring to the M.D.D.S. as his brain, its synthetic counterpart, "I can formulate an excessively complex pattern of analytical thoughts with no delay. There is no amount of information that is too much for me to harbor. Nothing too intricate for me to understand. In short, I think instantly, I remember everything, I can comprehend anything, my intellect has no limit because I have replaced my brain with something better. I can do the same for you, offer you the knowledge needed to create something equal. You will see the world through the eyes of... as you would put it, God. But in exchange of course, for something equally remarkable. This is business after all, no?".

#161 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@andres_knightfall: "As enticing as you might think that would be, the original has served me well for a very, very long time. I see it more of a waste to have thrown away than to keep. Though I do find it remarkable. Are you claiming you can amass all knowledge, every collective of wisdom in the entire universe in your head? " His poise remained intact, though he played in his mind with the enticing satisfaction of the idea of telling the proclaimed almighty genius that everything the man in front of him was is or would be was made possible by the blood of the very same god he dismissed.

#162 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Do not misunderstand senor", Andres response imbued with incoming verbal clarification, "I am not suggesting that you forsake your organic brain. Not at this moment at least. Genetic defects present in the majority of this planet's animals render us subject to aging, eventually", he paused, "I am proposing that you have an alternative at your disposal once your brain begins to fail you. Unless of course, you are uncomfortable with being partly synthetic, then I understand your worries", the Debonair Don nodded with projected understanding. "There is another way though. With my science, your brain, your entire being can be truly immortal, you will never age, never deteriorate, never decay", consistent implementation of verbal eloquence transmitted by his persuasive silver-tongue. "I would have done the same with myself but this method does not grant the intellectual supremacy that I enjoy. There is a limit to the quantity of information that the human brain can sustain efficiently. But my mind, it is different", lightly tapping his temple with the tip of his right index finger, a faint smirk of magnetic certainty gracing immaculate facial features. "Even my thoughts are of a different nature. Human thoughts are neurally transmitted electro-chemical signals. My thoughts are of excessive complexity, they are endlessly intricate matrices of quantum construction. Incomprehensible and overloading to even a master telepath". Pausing, Andres subtly inclines his head with respectful projection, "My friend, if you do change your mind, please come see me, but not in the Hellfire Club. Come to my Malagan estate", setting a distinctly presented business card atop an approximated surface. "For now though, I must take my leave. Keep in touch", a quickly cast wink of departing intent predating his following disappearance.

#163 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@andres_knightfall:

“In other words your mind is a mansion where most are apartments; a near infinite amount of doorways to pass through and acquire previously gained knowledge from. It makes me wonder how slow things must seem to you, how many thoughts must go through your mind in the span of a sentence.”

Drumming his fingers on the sheeted experiment Thomas; mind begins to equate and deliberate the possibilities of that kind of technology.The force of its' impact on the modern world would be incalculable and the over abundance of variables, where it would turn others away, enticed the mogul. looking above Andres for a long moment in continued contemplation, finally gazing back down into his eyes “Perhaps we’ll discuss immortality and the like another time, for now, I’ll take you up on the later appointment. Some preparations need to be made before I can finalize any decisions. Until then Mr.-” Turning he was almost surprised at the signature disappearing act of the legacy, “Knightfall.”

Now holding his waste and gazing at the card on the table, thomas turns back to the sheet, ripping it off and going to grab a set of tools.

#164 Edited by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@_animus_ said:

@mercy_: Looking the late night visitor in the eyes past his small tv, the guard turns the screen and reaches for the phone with a gulp, "Sir? Yes I understand....Yes I know, but that's why I'm calling. There's a young woman here looking for you who claims-- Yes sir, you have a good night too sir. He'll see you Miss Sheridan, just enter the elevator down the hall and furthest to the right. Not sure why but Mr.Newcastle made a point of it." His blinks were quick stricken and his muscles were tight. The name on his chest was Jon in fresh polished gold as though he'd only worn it for the first time today.

"Thank you." Bestowing him one last smile as her parting pleasure, Mercy was sure to take note of all the small details surrounding the security desk. Never one to forget a face that may come back at an inopportune moment, she committed little things such as the state of his nails, the fit of his clothes and the make of his watch to memory.

The elevator was thankfully devoid of the run of the mill musak fare and instead, the lilting notes of Beethoven's 5th played through. She could spot her reflection in the immaculate black lacquer that covered the deep wood of the interior. The red plush carpet sunk slightly beneath her heels, the picture of perfect luxury.

She straightened one of the peplum flares, putting her ensemble back to rights just as the elevator doors dinged open, having successfully transported her to her destination. The faint smell of Cuban cigar smoke wafted in as she stepped out. Before her was a heavy wooden door with an antique brass handle. Rapping her knuckles gently against it, she already began to take note of just where the windows and exits were in case of the need for a quick departing.

I think Sha might've pulled that Obi. Do you still want to do this?

#165 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Nice. You wanna do a closed together?

#167 Edited by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: sounds like a plan

You wanna give it 24 hours and see if Sha turns up?

#168 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Posted by Black Solace (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: @_animus_:

Ashley turned stealing a quick glance at Max, before walking prudently behind the older man. Alliances were a dime a dozen, her continued efforts on the streets; and as one of the last remaining Braveharts caused her mind to meticulously analyze people based off associations. “Still haven’t told me why I’m here Thomas” Ashley said, coming to a commanding stop not too far into his office. Her nose picked up engine oil, Thomas liked to get his own hands dirty; but not in a way that anything would trail back to him. This was her assumption given that it was Max, who found her; not him.

Long before he had ever mentioned another, she knew; Ashley’s manipulation of sound was the strongest defensive mechanism in her arsenal. She’d made note to the ambient sounds around, both Max and Thomas previously; but picked up Mercy on the very fabric of her clothing.

Nodding her head in the slightest way possible, the young Bravehart turned her attention back to Thomas. A partner? What was needed so bad that Ashley would need a partner? And why couldn’t she choose?

The look of skepticism on the face of the Emerald Assassin; was soon eclipsed by the look of intrigue; what was so important that Thomas would join these two woman specifically. The details were in what they each were known for, Ashley a master escape artist and infiltration expert; Mercy on the other had had no yet shown anything of use.

Their roles on this “mission” would have to be discovered whilst in the field.

#170 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I next?

#171 Edited by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_solace: @mercy_: Taking a seat at his desk and clipping off the end of the cigar he looks at both the women from toe to head, taking in their fire, confidence, and wild demeanor before getting back to business, "The reason I've asked you both to come here is neither here nor there, you have skills, I deem them the correct ones for the job. What I'm looking for is not easy to either come to grips with or complete with success."

Standing Thomas walks over to his mantle and picks up a remote, pressing a button the painting of a man in a tunic and red cross baring a resemblance to himself lifts upwards to reveal a same sized television. A picture opens on the screen of Lincoln being cradled by his wife. "This picture is an undisclosed one taken by a time release camera placed by John Wilkes Booth. He was a man with a flare for the dramatic- most likely why he, an actor, killed Lincoln at a play...then jumped off the balcony and broke his leg in the process. Somehow though, Booth managed to escape. As you can understand, many felt this was a need for a call to arms. His body was found several days later in a barn of his relatives where he no doubt hung his hat to avoid the authorities. Now, historical records say that Booth was shot by an officer who was not given the order."

He pauses to take a thick puff of the cigar then rest it on a china ash tray. "This wasn't the case" He turns back to the tv and presses the button

"His body was torn to shreds. The murderers fled the scene, the officers who arrived claimed they fit a very iconic description, some fifty to even one hundred years before their popularization."

Better known as the werewolf, Frankenstein, and 'Dracula' the vampire

#172 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

@black_solace: @mercy_: Taking a seat at his desk and clipping off the end of the cigar he looks at both the women from toe to head, taking in their fire, confidence, and wild demeanor before getting back to business, "The reason I've asked you both to come here is neither here nor there, you have skills, I deem them the correct ones for the job. What I'm looking for is not easy to either come to grips with or complete with success."

Standing Thomas walks over to his mantle and picks up a remote, pressing a button the painting of a man in a tunic and red cross baring a resemblance to himself lifts upwards to reveal a same sized television. A picture opens on the screen of Lincoln being cradled by his wife. "This picture is an undisclosed one taken by a time release camera placed by John Wilkes Booth. He was a man with a flare for the dramatic- most likely why he, an actor, killed Lincoln at a play...then jumped off the balcony and broke his leg in the process. Somehow though, Booth managed to escape. As you can understand, many felt this was a need for a call to arms. His body was found several days later in a barn of his relatives where he no doubt hung his hat to avoid the authorities. Now, historical records say that Booth was shot by an officer who was not given the order."

He pauses to take a thick puff of the cigar then rest it on a china ash tray. "This wasn't the case" He turns back to the tv and presses the button

"His body was torn to shreds. The murderers fled the scene, the officers who arrived claimed they fit a very iconic description, some fifty to even one hundred years before their popularization."

Better known as the werewolf, Frankenstein, and 'Dracula' the vampire

(This was tight man. Feelin the, "history was a lie" vibe)

#173 Edited by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

WiFi's wonky, gonna try and have a post soon.

#175 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio
#176 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: @black_solace

Nothing here took her overly by surprise aside from the virtue that she had been unaware of it herself. The head of a clandestine sect of assassins dating back to the age of Christ, Mercy was aware of many occurrences throughout history that had not been what they appeared. In most cases, it was either the Sicarii, Arcani, the Vatican or Ravenna's clan who been responsible. But this new information brought another player forward, one they had all perhaps been unaware of.

That alone was enough incentive to take on the job, although she'd never show it.

The supernatural aspect of it worried and intrigued her. He was a showman, but a businessman as well, that much was evident. He had built a mood for a payout, because it was relevant to what he had put out calls for a job for. You didn't request the skills of the best without having a purpose worthy of them.

As was, Mercy was viewed in the public eye as nothing more than a socialite, moderately savvy businesswoman and shrewd investor. Public opinion on her, when she was in the eye of the public, wavered from favorable to not so much.

The people who knew about her status as an assassin could be counted on two hands. The people who knew her status as Sanguine, on even fewer. It had taken somewhat considerable risk for her to come here tonight, but she had surmised aptly that such a shrewd businessman asking for services so illegal would know how to keep his information to himself.

Standing while looking at the screen where the images were portrayed before them, Mercy cocked one hip out to the side, her hand resting gently on it. It was a natural contemplative gesture for her.

"How does this rewriting of the past play into current events and the need for us?" The Sanguine was more than equipped to pivot around the point and play at games, but she had no mind to do so at this juncture in time.

#177 Posted by Black Solace (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: @mercy_:

Throughout the whole seminar Ashley’s demeanor had not changed, her hands folded across her perky breast, she kept an eye brow cocked just below her hairline; listening intently in a menacing cocky bow-legged stance.

Showing interest, but harboring her own personal opinions. This tale was one, he planned to tell regardless of who was chosen; that was indicative by his crisp elocution. What stood out most to her was his embedded belief in his theory.

Ashley had heard tons of theories regarding the events of the Antebellum Slave Era, and so on. Her own personal opinions regarding Lincoln and John Wilkes Booth for that matter, nearly caused her to interject, but she managed to uncharacteristically remain silent.

“I take it, Shaggy and Scooby were busy” Ashley responded contemptuously. “From your story, I get that we’re supposed to be looking into some sort of Transylvania type stuff”. Though she downplayed history, it was mind-blowing knowing that those type of creatures exist; but given all the X-gene business lately, being too surprised was redundant.

“I still have yet to see what we’re needed for” She said, finally relaxing a bit; her intrigue finally surmounting her skepticism.

#180 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio
#181 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
#182 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

"How does this rewriting of the past play into current events and the need for us?"

If I didn't have damning proof, I'd assume this was an editorial made in history too. But these are the events, as they occurred, eighteen sixty five, april twenty first."

“I take it, Shaggy and Scooby were busy”

With a smile and sharp wink he connects with the brown skinned confidant of his family's "I thought Velma and Daphne were just as good." Turning back to the screen he presses the button once again, "Not quite, this"

“From your story, I get that we’re supposed to be looking into some sort of Transylvania type stuff”.

“I still have yet to see what we’re needed for”

"Close, Ms Solace. Very close. Only off by a 'sylvania "

"You two are here because I need unmitigated skill and professionalism from whoever takes the job. Your target is located in DC, on Pennsylvania Avenue, address 1600."

#183 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO the white house didn't see that coming lol

#184 Edited by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana said:

LMAO the white house didn't see that coming lol

#185 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: @_animus_:

Her spine stiffened as he settled the address on them. Careful to school her body to otherwise not react to the figurative bomb that had just been dropped in their laps, Mercy remained stoic and calm. Arching a shaped eyebrow, she eyed him curiously, suspicion and intrigue the two emotions that were currently warring inside of her. "Unmitigated skill and professionalism are what I'm known for, should I sign on. Who, exactly, is the target?" Throughout the years she had handled sensitive targets and throughout the centuries the nearly mythological Sicarii had handled more than their fair share of political intrigue. But if he was attempting to set sights on the POTUS, that would be something that required thought. As it stood right now, she was entirely unable to discern his motives, nor his means and that was something that added to the duality of intrigue and concern going on.

#186 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I'll wait for BS before I post.

#187 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Dressed in an opulent, tan Salvatore Ferragamo suit with an accentuated pair of calfskin brown shoes of identical make Jason Barker entered the National leader on Technology, Animus Corporation with a winning smile that only complimented his youthful, boyish features. With a confident stride his immaculate physical form pulled to a stop at the front desk of the multi billion dollar building and addressed the receptionist. "I'd like to apply for an internship for my Work Study program."

#189 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Smiling warmly the proffesional of a mid thirties receptionist opens a drawer beside her desk and digs around, "Aaaalright....here we are." Pulling out a several page packet of multicolored variety she clicks the back of a ballpoint pen, "What school will the credits be issued to?"

#190 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio
#191 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Turning his body to the side so that he may use his left forearm to lean against the desk Jason casually responds while his eyes drift about the area. "NYU, recently transferred there from Helsinki University." Though records could validate these statements Jason's mental acuity was far beyond that of even an NYU graduate. His true purpose for applying here was to investigate the workings of Animus Corporations. The NSA believed that some underhanded dealings were going on and naturally they sent their top agent to investigate. "Is there any chance I can meet with Mr. Newcastle today?"

#192 Edited by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: "Quite the background Mr...Baker was it?" She scribbles down the name in the odd colored ink and looks up with clasped hands and the continued smile, "Which one sir? Mr.Newcastle our CEO is in a meeting at the moment, and I'm sure you can understand an intern doesn't take much precedence in comparison to the company's well being. Though his nephew" As Maximus was publicly recognized in relation to Thomas, "Handles the day to day and I believe he's free. Would you care to meet with him or prefer coming back another day to meet our founder?"

Meanwhile

Beneath the Animus HQ Maximus presses to small rings towards each other imprinted with magnets making the pressure of combining them equivalent to 275 pounds. On the screen in front of him a name scribes across in real time 'J-a-s-o-n B-a-k-e-r'

Immediately the machine begins to run through all registered individuals matching the name and face in the prototype secretary unit's eyes.

#193 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Barker and I understand. It must take an enormous amount of time to ensure that this business run efficiently." At the mention of Maximus Newcastle Jason's eyes lit up, simulating an eagerness to meet with the fellow. "I would like to meet Maximus as soon as possible, Ma'am." he said with a brilliant grin, regaining his up right posture after fixing his tie.

#194 Posted by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: my bad in a rush. I'll reply in a lil while

#195 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio
#196 Edited by Maximus_Newcastle (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Barker and I understand. It must take an enormous amount of time to ensure that this business run efficiently." At the mention of Maximus Newcastle Jason's eyes lit up, simulating an eagerness to meet with the fellow. "I would like to meet Maximus as soon as possible, Ma'am." he said with a brilliant grin, regaining his up right posture after fixing his tie.

The system blinks with no record of a Jason Baker. Either he was well hidden or he was irrelevant and just another student looking for a leg up in the world. The third possibility was that his grandfather had failed to finish working the bugs out of the system of both the facial recognition as well as auditory to action capabilities of the new android technology he;d utilized with the help of Max's half brother Andres' quantum interface.

Grabbing his shirt and throwing it over top his beater Max reapplies his red tie and enters the elevator

The secratary presses an illusionary purposed bluetooth device on her ear, in reality it was connecting to her skill casing, "Sir? Yes I'm sorry are you busy? Fantastic. We have an eager visitor from NYU here who'd like to meet you. Yes. Yes I will." Thr LED blinks twice then fades on her ear, ice blue eyes turning back to the well presented visitor, "A lucky day for you sir. He's on his way up now on a lunch hour and wanted to know if you would care to meet him in the lobby."

#197 Edited by Black Solace (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

"That sounds like the...wait a minute what?" Ashley blurted out, her boisterous display of disbelief directly contrast her partner; who opted to keep her feelings close to heart. “Sounds like you’re asking me to commit an act of treason” This wasn’t something she was too worried about, technically Ashley Mooreland died a long time ago; but a mission of this caliber could very well put her back on the radar.

“How much are you paying?

#198 Edited by _Animus_ (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@shanana: @_animus_:

Her spine stiffened as he settled the address on them. Careful to school her body to otherwise not react to the figurative bomb that had just been dropped in their laps, Mercy remained stoic and calm. Arching a shaped eyebrow, she eyed him curiously, suspicion and intrigue the two emotions that were currently warring inside of her. "Unmitigated skill and professionalism are what I'm known for, should I sign on. Who, exactly, is the target?" Throughout the years she had handled sensitive targets and throughout the centuries the nearly mythological Sicarii had handled more than their fair share of political intrigue. But if he was attempting to set sights on the POTUS, that would be something that required thought. As it stood right now, she was entirely unable to discern his motives, nor his means and that was something that added to the duality of intrigue and concern going on.

"More of a what actually. i thought the story was interesting but didn't give it too much clout. Then, somewhere around the time of waterloo it seems Nixon had gotten ridiculously clumsier than previously believed. In that hotel? Were two of the three monster men, the flying one who I assume came in from the roof and the wolfman which I speculate was used to sniff out the evidence. The morons wore flashlight helmets in the room and had to flee from the scene. Not really their faults, until that time they seem to have been neutralizers mot recon members. Your target is to get me tissue and blood samples from these three, the larger the better."

"That sounds like the...wait a minute what?" Ashley blurted out, her boisterous display of disbelief directly contrast her partner; who opted to keep her feelings close to heart. “Sounds like you’re asking me to commit an act of treason” This wasn’t something she was too worried about, technically Ashley Mooreland died a long time ago; but a mission of this caliber could very well put her back on the radar.

“How much are you paying?

"Only if you get caught Ms.Mooreland, only if you get caught. "

"25 million a piece plus expenses for equipment. "

"Also tickets to the new Riddick movie. I've swept the house with sonar rebounding dust-like filaments. The storage unit, headquarters, or tomb depending on whether these things are still alive, is located directly adjacent to the PEOC. (Presidential Emergency Operation Center), It is directly beneath the Washington suite and is arguably one of the most well guarded places on the face of the earth. This is why I need you two specifically. Can I count on you...? Or should I look elsewhere for candidates. "

#199 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Still like the build up going on in here.

#200 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximus_newcastle: "Absolutely," Jason exclaimed with refreshing candor, then stepped away from the desk to await the young entrepreneur's arrival.