This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Edited by Zain_ (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: ( Will do :)

"King will do" Alistair thoughtfully leaned back into the comfortable seat playing with his hands while contemplating the mans words "I will have my guards present themselves whenever is necessary" The clansman looked towards the corner of the room as it grew dark, as if a shadow had appeared almost without reason "Watch" from within the darkness a ninja walked out folding his arms across of an elusive body "I have ways of making these men appear...simply, look towards the shadows and upon command my men shall appear whenever is required - Without fail.." His hand waved backwards swiftly instructing the Ninjas to vanish once again - the darkness consumed his physical form eerily staining the ground temporarily with a darkness which vanished a few mere seconds later "Alternatively albeit slightly slower you may wish to store a finite amount of my men inside of the building, this number can be decided now if you wish" his eyes shifted towards the window outside admiring the beautiful sky "Let me ask, does this business specialize in what form of technology?" Having not bothered to look it up instead wanting to hear the words directly from the dragons mouth.

#53 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@alistair_king: "That's an impressive trick. We should discuss it in depth sometime soon. " Walking around the desk Thomas buttons the center of his blazer and leans on the corner of the mahogany work station, "I'm sure the amount will be adequate enough. I'll leave that to the man that knows their capabilities best."

Smirking and pulling out a cigar Thomas chuckles, "Come now Mr.King, let's not play games. I don't appreciate bragging, but I do have a reputation splattered across every other billboard you passed on the way here.You know what I specialize in; Architecture, Cybernetics, and bio-engineering. "

#54 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

Any day pyro

#55 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I'm busy writing an OP for something. I'll reply soon lol

#56 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Zain_ (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: (Hmph!)

"Indeed, my tricks can be impressive yet sometimes adopting a simple approach is easy..." His eyes slowly setting down onto the table looking around before looking up into Thomas's own "We shall, you would be most intrigued" A subtle laugh escaped his serious features quickly condensing back into a poker faced stare "Would you feasibly have the resources to craft me a devise which can track onto specific energy signatures?" Handing the man a locked USB containing the information needed "This USB - Password 死神 - contains the specific energy signatures which I need taken, upon doing so call me once again" Folding his arms King smiled pleased hopeful the man would be up to the task "You need not know what energy this contains, simply the patterns pertained inside...this will benefit me greatly, upon doing so I request a wrist band or watch which allows me to locate such item somehow - I shall leave the details to you" he unfolded his arms and clapped "Are you able to do this?" knowing the answer would be yes. Hoping so.

#58 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@alistair_king: "The fact you have a copy of the signature makes it simpler than you might think, it's very doable. I'll have something drawn up tonight, it'll be it a watch. I have to imagine a ninja has a penchant for the inconspicuous." He says with a smirk throwing the usb stick in his breast pocket and lighting the cigar. "I'll approach you when it's ready. Would you like a room on site or do you prefer living in the city."

#59 Edited by Zain_ (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

"I appreciate this my friend, it shall benefit me greatly" Darkness slowly crept up behind of the man turning the room into a sinister sight before vanishing quickly lighting up again as usual, having been ready to transport himself back home through shadows yet the offering of the onsite base elevated his curiosity to stay inside of the United States for a short while "I shall take the onsite quarters" Offering his hand for a shake "Thank you"

#60 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@alistair_king: "No thanks necessary. Miss Lopez @shanana will show you the private quarters, when she's free, for now take a personal tour or visit the city. Enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to throw my name around. Though if anyone asks, your an investor from the Orient, leave it at that." Reaching out Thomas gives King a firm handshake before walking him to the elevator

#61 Posted by Zain_ (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

Following the man to the elevators he turned around "Do you have a library within this establishment?" assuming not, but hoping so.

#62 Posted by Zain_ (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: (I've got my reasons why - It will benefit the Corp :P)

#63 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Not even a private office library! Thomas should be a reader! Stark had one >.>

#65 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (Let me just reach in my ass real quick. here we go)

"It's limited but yes, continue down the hall and make a left. It'll be through the double doors. There's a tea and coffee machine just before the exit if you plan on staying long"

#66 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: LOL I'll reply sometime soon and do what I was gonna do xD

#67 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@_animus_: LOL I'll reply sometime soon and do what I was gonna do xD

bueno bueno

#68 Posted by The_Undying_Tombstone (234 posts) - - Show Bio

((Hrmm))

#69 Edited by Maximus_Newcastle (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Edited by Maximus_Newcastle (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad for no reason lol

#71 Posted by Shanana (52805 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by The_Undying_Tombstone (234 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: I'm gonna get on Alistair sometime tomorrow. Focusing on a few Pyro things today.

#75 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by The_Undying_Tombstone (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone the undying, Tombstone the unliving, Tombstone the unearthly. All fitting descriptors for the spectral Texan avenger and head of Gravestone Conglomerate. He had long suspected that this organization was up to little good, but of course, the ghastly guardian trusted very few people. Least of all his erstwhile business rivals, who often utilized very underhanded if not outright illegal tactics to get ahead.

Parking his Grave Runner to the side, Graves emerged from his virtual tank of a car, activating it's electrical shielding that sure enough, fried and incapacitated a would be car thief as he stepped out. Drawing his cloak around himself, he stepped into the building, the shadow of death clinging tightly to the business man, war hero, and crime fighter. Phasing through anyone in his path, he brought himself to the front desk.

"I'd like to schedule a Tour." He said, his voice deep, cold, and reverberating, filled with the same certainty as death itself.

#77 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_undying_tombstone: Looking past his desk a refined security guard tips hit has up and looks at the skull faced intruder with a confused eye "Does this look like the Knightfall Museum? We don't do public tours"

#78 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

"Thomas-"

"Please, Tom. I know it's strange to call me grandpa for you but that doesn't hit my ear right" As the classical music hits a crescendo Animus reenacts the violin strokes

"Tom... You called me up here remember?"

Stopping his airborne strokes Thomas laughs, "I did didn't I, give my memory some credit. With all the information in play short term becomes nearly useless. I wanted to ask if you knew anybody who could pull a specific job for me, a heist. "

"What's the target?" Max asks sitting across the wooden paneled fireplace from a cross legged Thomas,

"Always wanting the full knowledge, you are a true Newcastle."

"When Lincoln was in office and murdered the first secret service was enacted. These elites of the time began doing clandestine investigations on possible threats to the Union; What they found was extraordinary. I need at least a two man team, one with high infilitration skills, another with the ability to disable, in ever facet of the word. We'll discuss the full details when their acquired....can you think of any candidates, personally son? "

Sitting back listening, Max already had one person in mind, but he was hesitant to call her. It had been about a year now since they last saw each other and he wasn't in the mood for the tension. But she was unequivocally the best at what she did "Ashley, Black Solace, Mooreland. She can get in the facility as long as she has eyes out of her neck and a full scope of what she's running into; or not. Second I'm not sure..."

Thomas stands and taps the air to the piano's melodic drops and raises "No need, I've already sent a message through the underwire. Crime fathers, they are very organized. By this time in three hours my private computer will be filled with requests for the job. The one I want will come, at his or her leisure, but they, will, come. "

@mercy_ @shanana

#79 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: awesome post

I get back home later today, should have something up tonight

#80 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by The_Undying_Tombstone (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Simply grabbing out a check, Tombstone wrote off a sum of a million dollars and handed it to the Secretary. "Consider it a meeting to talk about a business deal." He responded coldly.

#82 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_undying_tombstone: "Look I'm not the cashier I'm security. You wanna meet with Mistuh Newcastle talk to his sec-"

"It's alright Jon." Grabbing te watchmen's shoulder Thomas who just stepped out of the elevator gives him a firm pat before looking at the visitor with an indifferent genuine smile. "Tombstone isn't it? Your marketing strategy is impressive. Please, keep your money. Would you like to speak somewhere more private?"

#83 Edited by The_Undying_Tombstone (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Very well...forgive my...grave demeanor, but yes, a meeting would be called for." Graves responded, drawing his cloak around himself as he did so, his body seeming to be actively draining heat rather than simply being cool as one would expect of a walking corpse. He offered a hand to shake, eye sockets long empty, their original occupants having exploded during his initial execution; regarding the man before him.

#84 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: "Very well...forgive my...grave demeanor." Graves responded, drawing his cloak around himself as he did so, his body seeming to be actively draining heat rather than simply being cool as one would expect of a walking corpse. He offered a hand to shake, eye sockets long empty, their original occupants having exploded during his initial execution regarding the man before him.

( what I do to your face balls o_O)

"It's understandable isn't it. "Firmly gripping the dead man's hand Thomas could feel the warmth of his palm go icy, a sting in his bones like the cold fall air tightening knees on a run, "Quite the hand shake. Follow me to the meeting room?" Entering the elevator Animus presses two buttons at the same time, sending them upto the top floor, the elevator unexpectedly sliding to the left at the top to open in the center of a divided board room table made of oval opal. As the two exit it closes and slides back down as the table closes and an Animus insignia moves into the center. "Now, what is it you'd like to discuss?"

#85 Edited by The_Undying_Tombstone (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

@the_undying_tombstone said:

@_animus_: "Very well...forgive my...grave demeanor." Graves responded, drawing his cloak around himself as he did so, his body seeming to be actively draining heat rather than simply being cool as one would expect of a walking corpse. He offered a hand to shake, eye sockets long empty, their original occupants having exploded during his initial execution regarding the man before him.

( what I do to your face balls o_O)

"It's understandable isn't it. "Firmly gripping the dead man's hand Thomas could feel the warmth of his palm go icy, a sting in his bones like the cold fall air tightening knees on a run, "Quite the hand shake. Follow me to the meeting room?" Entering the elevator Animus presses two buttons at the same time, sending them upto the top floor, the elevator unexpectedly sliding to the left at the top to open in the center of a divided board room table made of oval opal. As the two exit it closes and slides back down as the table closes and an Animus insignia moves into the center. "Now, what is it you'd like to discuss?"

((Erm, grammar flub))

"I must say, your company's risen quite rapidly. Or maybe it's all just relative. I am a hundred and twenty after all. Such a quick rise to the heights of the likes of Exxon Mobil or Wal-mart this quickly seems...suspicious." He responded, his eye sockets seeming not only to be empty, but actively drinking in the light shined on them. He took his seat, bringing his hands together and clasping them.

#86 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_undying_tombstone: He smiles modestly at the inclination, as well as Grave's age. "Those are two companies we share hardly anything with Mr.Graves. One bases it's business off of a natural gas, the other off of pure consumerism of a variety of items. One is like steam, hard to manipulate quickly, the other is like a wild buckshot from a shotgun, spread wide but ineffective in the long range.

Here at Animus Corporations we are a razor edged bullet. We specialize in technology with the intention of being a generation ahead since our inception some twenty years ago. What seems like an expedited rise is no more than smart business and quick decisions with a small addition of luck and ingenuity. If you asked me we're a little behind where I assumed this company would be in this decade." Sitting back and folding one leg while letting his fingers steeple Thomas raises a brow,

"Why i do I feel I'm being interrogated Mister Graves...?"

#87 Posted by Black Solace (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: should I physically come or should Irespond via cunder wire

#88 Posted by The_Undying_Tombstone (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: Nathan simply nodded at his responses before awaiting his turn to speak. "Because there are things at work here I'd rather not be. Space Cadets, Cults. I don't fully trust you, or anyone. But I believe that Earth should be free to make it's own choices while others..." He paused, before getting out a pad from his dimensional storage belt.

"Others believe this is the future." He said, the screen displaying what information he had gathered on the Peacekeepers (http://www.comicvine.com/profile/agent_california/blog/the-peacekeepers-dossier-and-mini-location/91375/ because I can't put it into text for some reason) "Alien genocide, clandestine wars, toying with technology that could wipe out all life in the universe left by long dead species, experimenting with plagues that drove said species to make that technology. Bottom line is I don't trust people from space. Stark bought it hook line and sinker but you may just be what I'm looking for to stop potential world take over." He said, pulling out a Masari boltshot pistol.

"Tech millions of years ahead of ours, hand guns that could take out high end metahumans and they've got the lions share. Tech that could improve living conditions by millenia and they're hoarding it in their little space fleet above our heads. They got something planned and I'm asking you to help me stop it. Before we're both put out of business."

#89 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_undying_tombstone: thumbing the corner of his lip Thomas flips through the thin pages of the dossier slowly abosrbing the information while listening to Graves. "While this will take precedence I can assure, I'll need time to mull it over and find the best course of action thats in my genuine best interest. I understand the urgency and take it into full consideration, but I'll need some time all the same. May I keep this?"

#90 Edited by Maximus_Newcastle (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: should I physically come or should Irespond via cunder wire

Nah Mercy is on the 'Cunder' wire lol i'll reply you in Newark

#91 Posted by Eliminator_Omega_Returns (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

@the_undying_tombstone: thumbing the corner of his lip Thomas flips through the thin pages of the dossier slowly abosrbing the information while listening to Graves. "While this will take precedence I can assure, I'll need time to mull it over and find the best course of action thats in my genuine best interest. I understand the urgency and take it into full consideration, but I'll need some time all the same. May I keep this?"

(Posting as Tombstone) "Certainly, matters of this magnitude shouldn't be gone into hastily..." The dead avenger responded, seeming to be unnaturally still since he lacked any need to make the usual twitches a living being had to.

#92 Edited by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: You've got a red bar. Is this Corp secretly evil or sumin?

#93 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_ said:

(Posting as Tombstone) "Certainly, matters of this magnitude shouldn't be gone into hastily..." The dead avenger responded, seeming to be unnaturally still since he lacked any need to make the usual twitches a living being had to.

"Well...I'll contact your people. When I've made my decision. Have a good evening." He said feeling awkward in the silence, the Tombstone's cadaver like demeanor unsettling as he presses a button beside the table intercom and brings up the elevator between the now parted table.

#94 Posted by Eliminator_Omega_Returns (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: And by the time he could look back, Tombstone had vanished, whether he had simply walked out the door, phased away, or teleported from the room was unknown, but he was gone.

#95 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: It had taken two hours and forty-seven minutes for one of the Sicarii agents to filter the information and pass it up to Mercy Sheridan. Her function as a Sicarii and as the fabled-amongst-assassins Sanguine was known only to a select few. Her association with The Hellfire Club and as a socialite was much more commonplace. There had been a time where she'd been a household name among the elite of NYC.

Stepping out of the drivers seat of a sleek black Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Roadster, she repositioned the large Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses on the bridge of her nose and took a look around. New Jersey wouldn't have been her venue of choice, now or ever, but she couldn't deny the brilliance in setting up shop here, so to speak.

Animus was a veritable titan in the industries that it had decided to slip its fingers into and she could only wonder what use they would have of somebody of her skill set.

There had been something about this offer that had set off her curiosity. They said that curiosity killed the cat, but Mercy had always been of the mind that satisfaction had brought it back.

She was clad in a pair of tailored black peplum pants topped with a Dolce and Gabbana black bustier with lace sleeves that hit her a half inch above the elbow. A sapphire necklace hung in the hollow of her throat and black red Louboutin heels topped her off. Russet brown hair cascaded in waves down her back and she looked more like the elitist socialite she was in front of the cameras than the assassin she was behind closed doors.

The moment that she stepped into the lobby, she had already spotted three dummy security cameras, which meant that their security was high enough level that it was non-detectable to the naked eye.

Long legs strode towards the high, black glass-topped security desk, sitting pretty and somewhat innocuous towards the back of the marble-floored lobby. The public face of the company, she presumed. But like all companies, there were deep dark secrets buried beneath the penthouse suites. Her being there was enough to prove that.

"Mercy Sheridan. If you call up to the top, I believe you'll find I have a business meeting with the top brass." Her winsome smile revealed white teeth as she flipped the sunglasses up to the top of her head. Leaning slightly on one elbow and forearm, she intentionally made herself seem as friendly and non-threatening as possible when, in reality, it would take but a thought to kill all those in the room.

#96 Posted by Black Solace (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

“Animus Corp huh?” She whispered with her hands folded, she didn’t like the idea of another big corporation moving in and sucking the life out of New Jersey’s economy; there really wasn’t much she could ultimately do about it. Landing off-set to the Varius; she sat with her hands folded awaiting the direction of Max, or her host.

#97 Posted by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by _Animus_ (2030 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Looking the late night visitor in the eyes past his small tv, the guard turns the screen and reaches for the phone with a gulp, "Sir? Yes I understand....Yes I know, but that's why I'm calling. There's a young woman here looking for you who claims-- Yes sir, you have a good night too sir. He'll see you Miss Sheridan, just enter the elevator down the hall and furthest to the right. Not sure why but Mr.Newcastle made a point of it." His blinks were quick stricken and his muscles were tight. The name on his chest was Jon in fresh polished gold as though he'd only worn it for the first time today.

“Animus Corp huh?” She whispered with her hands folded, she didn’t like the idea of another big corporation moving in and sucking the life out of New Jersey’s economy; there really wasn’t much she could ultimately do about it.Landing off-set to the Varius; she sat with her hands folded awaiting the direction of Max, or her host.

(Dooope sell -_- lol)

"Nnh. Max." Thomas said from afar as his nephew approached "everything go well?" Tightening the bolts on some kind of machine Thomas wheels out from the under side of the machine and wipes off oiled palms, looking his grandson in the eye as he spoke, his sight turning to the doorway for the Varius with a creeping smile. "Excellent work. Miss Mooreland? Maximus tells me you're the ideal woman for the task at hand, do you think he's right?"

#99 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: (I'm liking the vibe. I'll have a post as soon as I get one up for Val in the HFC)

#100 Posted by Pyrogram (34313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: (Can I come knocking on the door for some specialized explosives? :P)