• 113 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok Homicide, you got your wish. I wont post tonight, but I will tomorrow. 


Post your comments, jokes, and whatnot's here. 
#2 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

i think i was duped now ar i hope homicide wipes the floor with you

#3 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o wow... thanks for the support Jasmine.... I can feel the love just radiate from you.

#4 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

alright go angel you can win i believe in you and you can do it

#5 Posted by The Joker. (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe Can i get in on the action?

#6 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

homicide? hmmm...w/e go Angelita!

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

how do you say angel in spanish?





[=
Moderator
#8 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"homicide? hmmm...w/e go Angelita!"

exactly this whole fight was rushed nothing lead up to it

i believe homicide is either sha or nova
#9 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

caption
#10 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"how do you say angel in spanish?


[=
"
Angel

@JC: oohh

@Desilation: ur pathetic
#11 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixelized said:
"how do you say angel in spanish?


[=
"
Angel

@JC: oohh

@Desilation: ur pathetic
"
you'd do the same thing for your friend
#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixelized said:
"how do you say angel in spanish?


[=
"
Angel

"
<-------------was kidding
Moderator
#13 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixelized said:
"how do you say angel in spanish?


[=
"
Angel

@JC: oohh

@Desilation: ur pathetic
"
you'd do the same thing for your friend
"
no i wouldn't be that pathetic

@pixelized: oh...lol
#14 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
Go AR!
#15 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over

#16 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over "

you sure you wearent suffocated by your embilical cord
#17 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"Desilation said:
"Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over "

you sure you wearent suffocated by your embilical cord"

whats that comment for?
#18 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

ur stupidity

#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"Desilation said:
"Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over "

you sure you wearent suffocated by your embilical cord"
ROFLMAO
Moderator
#20 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over "
wtf?
#21 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't wait to see the battle and its no contest Angel will win hands down

#22 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Desilation said:
"Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over "
wtf?"

you don't know what a puffin is?
#23 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Desilation said:
"Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over "
wtf?"

you don't know what a puffin is?"
i know what a puffin is...I've just never heard it being used as an insult...
#24 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Desilation said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Desilation said:
"Thats right kick his homicidal butt that puffin's a push over "
wtf?"

you don't know what a puffin is?"
i know what a puffin is...I've just never heard it being used as an insult..."

theres a first for everything
#25 Posted by super girl. (69 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"i think i was duped now ar i hope homicide wipes the floor with you"

O_O

go AR
#26 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"alright go angel you can win i believe in you and you can do it"
beats him to death with a rock
#27 Posted by ashanti logan (170 posts) - - Show Bio

go erin!

#28 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Desilation said:
"alright go angel you can win i believe in you and you can do it"
beats him to death with a rock
"
real mature nice guy
#29 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

go AR knock him out you can do it

#30 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"go AR knock him out you can do it"
-_-' I'm a girl....
#31 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"homicide? hmmm...w/e go Angelita!"
i believe homicide is either sha or nova"
It cant be Nova, one thing is that she's been banned from the sight by her mother. I even went over her house yesterday to check it out, and all that pops up when she types in the address is 'Sight Not Found'. So... it cant be her, plus in all of her other battles and story RPG's I'm the one posting them up for her. So... yeah it cant be Nova.

As for Sha.... O_O I really hope its not her....

@Homicide: Alright, I post, sorry it was kinda of rushed, but I have to go.
#32 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha, no not Nova or Sha, or anyone. Like I said, I'm new to this sight, but I'm not new to RPing. Just a little rusty is all.

oh, your up 'Angel'

#33 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Homicide said:
"Desilation said:
"go AR knock him out you can do it"
-_-' I'm a girl....
"
sorry that was my mistake
#34 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio

CHEAP SHOT!!!! >_<

@JC: And damn it! What is it with you people and trying to say every new girl is me?!?!?! Like, for reals! Every new girl that walks in here is me, I swear! >_<'

#35 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

GO Angel!

Good luck Homicide.

this reminds me of a Dr. Dre song for some reason.

#36 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAH GO ANGEL XDDD
KICK HER SORRY BUTT!!
SHOW NO MERCY!!!!
DECAPITATION! XDDDD
ELIMINATION!
SATURATION! 
AND ALL THE OTHER ATION'S OUT THERE!!!

:DDDDDDD

#37 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck Both Of Ya

#38 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"YEAH GO ANGEL XDDD
KICK HER SORRY BUTT!!
SHOW NO MERCY!!!!
DECAPITATION! XDDDD
ELIMINATION!
SATURATION! 
AND ALL THE OTHER ATION'S OUT THERE!!!

:DDDDDDD
"
right....
#39 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck you two

GOOOO AR!!!!!

#40 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"Feral Nova said:
"YEAH GO ANGEL XDDD
KICK HER SORRY BUTT!!
SHOW NO MERCY!!!!
DECAPITATION! XDDDD
ELIMINATION!
SATURATION! 
AND ALL THE OTHER ATION'S OUT THERE!!!

:DDDDDDD
"
right....
"
-_- oh leave me alone! your just being mean now.....

all because she didnt want to fight you, you have to take it out on ME.
#41 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
Angelic Reaper said:
"jasmine cole said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"homicide? hmmm...w/e go Angelita!"
i believe homicide is either sha or nova"
It cant be Nova, one thing is that she's been banned from the sight by her mother. I even went over her house yesterday to check it out, and all that pops up when she types in the address is 'Sight Not Found'. So... it cant be her, plus in all of her other battles and story RPG's I'm the one posting them up for her. So... yeah it cant be Nova.

As for Sha.... O_O I really hope its not her....

@Homicide: Alright, I post, sorry it was kinda of rushed, but I have to go.
"

banned?

turns to see nova doing the sprinkler
#42 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"
banned?

turns to see nova doing the sprinkler "
LMAO XDDD

I AM! But, I'm at AR's house right now ^^ YAY FOR SLEEP OVERS!!! I wont be on tomorrow.... or Thursday.... or Friday.... or Saturday... or Sunday.... T_T

<---is hating her mom right now....
#43 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said: -_- oh leave me alone! your just being mean now.....

all because she didnt want to fight you, you have to take it out on ME.
"
right..........

Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said:
"
banned?

turns to see nova doing the sprinkler "
LMAO XDDD

I AM! But, I'm at AR's house right now ^^ YAY FOR SLEEP OVERS!!! I wont be on tomorrow.... or Thursday.... or Friday.... or Saturday... or Sunday.... T_T

<---is hating her mom right now....
"

right.....
#44 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said: -_- oh leave me alone! your just being mean now.....

all because she didnt want to fight you, you have to take it out on ME.
"
right..........

Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said:
"
banned?

turns to see nova doing the sprinkler "
LMAO XDDD

I AM! But, I'm at AR's house right now ^^ YAY FOR SLEEP OVERS!!! I wont be on tomorrow.... or Thursday.... or Friday.... or Saturday... or Sunday.... T_T

<---is hating her mom right now....
"

right....."
O_o right..........................................................................................................................................................................


so......................................................................................................................... WHATS UP!? :DDDD
#45 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said:
"
banned?

turns to see nova doing the sprinkler "
LMAO XDDD

I AM! But, I'm at AR's house right now ^^ YAY FOR SLEEP OVERS!!! I wont be on tomorrow.... or Thursday.... or Friday.... or Saturday... or Sunday.... T_T

<---is hating her mom right now....
"

sleep over...

grabs his PJ's
#46 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said:
"Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said: -_- oh leave me alone! your just being mean now.....

all because she didnt want to fight you, you have to take it out on ME.
"
right..........

Feral Nova said:
"jasmine cole said:
"
banned?

turns to see nova doing the sprinkler "
LMAO XDDD

I AM! But, I'm at AR's house right now ^^ YAY FOR SLEEP OVERS!!! I wont be on tomorrow.... or Thursday.... or Friday.... or Saturday... or Sunday.... T_T

<---is hating her mom right now....
"

right....."
O_o right..........................................................................................................................................................................


so......................................................................................................................... WHATS UP!? :DDDD
"
dont change the subject....


shoots web and leaves
#47 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"dont change the subject....


shoots web and leaves
"
Um.... ok..... um....... yeah O_o what do you want me to say? like.... for reals?? You want me to lie? fine then, Yes I am Homicide, I made this profile JUST so I can attack AR for no apparent reason EVEN THOUGH we already have a fight getting ready to go underway.

Oh you konw what, screw this

I'M EVERY NEW GIRL THAT WALKS IN! Ok? There! Now ppl will stop accusing me for ppl that I am not! I'll just say I'm EVERYONE! THERE! HAPPY!? GOOD!

Peace out Everyone! I'm done for the night.


#48 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

.............catfight........

#49 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, go Reaper!

#50 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

Go AR show em what your made of