• 88 results
#1 Edited by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

The Two Angels - Different faiths but non-the less Angels sat in the waiting room waiting for that appointment with Zeus. Zaniel looked around the room, He was feeling nervous about this whole thing. This was the first time somebody had been allowed back into the Heavens after being banished just to ask for Redemption. He took out his Brother watch for something familiar , this was the only thing he had from his past life. Looking at the old golden watch made him remember the good times. How could he have been so dumb..His brother would never forgive him for what he did.

"Hey - Dude." He said to AmazingAngel "This is taking eternity...." He kicked the floor in boredom.

@AmazingAngel

#2 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

Angel looks around, he sees a bed of clouds out the window and a table full of magazines on the coffee table about video games, movies and comic books, somebody up here got him, he picks up a few, skim reading, he was hungry and tired and bored.

"Now calling number three thousand and eight."

Angel looks at the stub that he and Zaniel were given it rested on the table next to the magazines, completely still he wanted to blow on it, knock it off the table, he decided not to, damnit he was bored.

@Pyrogram said:

"Hey - Dude." He said to AmazingAngel "This is taking eternity...." He kicked the floor in boredom.

He rolled his head round to Zaniel. "It never takes me this long to get an appointment.", Angel puts his head in his hands breathing out as he runs them over his mouth and chin. "I still don't know why we're not going to my guy, I could get an appointment like." he clicks his fingers "That"

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

"Next time. We are going to your guy." Zaniel ruffed up his hair in boredom "Even if I had my Immortality I would die of boredom" He folded his arms and stood up, stretching then sat back down "What number are we again?"

#4 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

Angel stands back up and puts the stub back into his pocket.

@Pyrogram said

"What number are we again?"

Angel looks over to Zaniel, his eyes are sleepy and his mouth shows signs of five o'clock shadow, Angel reaches down into his pocket and dons a pair of chrome rimmed aviator shades, "Trust me dude you will be much happier without me telling you that information."

Angel looks at his watch, scratching his head and stretching, he knew that they were in stasis but he still was anxious, it felt like hours since they first sat down. He walks to the reception, "Hello can I", The receptionist has now vanished in a puff of white smoke. Angel seems annoyed by the direction that this day has taken, he storms out the door with Zaniel running up to catch him.

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

Zaniel exhaled with boredom as Angel refused to tell him the information "Suppose.." He paused as Angel stormed out of the door, Zaniel stood up and began to chase him, stealing a piece of paper from the desk he threw it at Angels head "Hey! Where are you going?" Zaniel patted him on the shoulder. "It's been hours, and you just walk out!" He faceplamed "This is ridiculous, How can the receptionist just vanish?"

#6 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

Angel turns around to Zaniel, Angel has a piece of scrunched up paper in his hand, "Listen buddy, I'm pretty sure your guy has a lot to deal with and the last thing he wants to see is you. Trust me we're not getting in." Angel reaches around in his pocket for the numbered stub they had received when entering the waiting room.

#7 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

"I suppose..How about...No. You will never agree..." Zaniel clapped his hands and some white sparks flew off them "Woah, Forgot I can do that...So...How about...We..try and prove that I am worthy of my powers...A good old fashioned..quest?" He raised his brow.

#8 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. Mainly because....." Angel handed the stub to Zaniel with a single symbol on it.

"Yeah we weren't getting in any time soon."

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

Zaniel looked at the stub..."I could be smart and turn that into an 8...But that would still mean 3000 people are ahead of us" He grabbed the stub and chewed it "Know any quests that will make us look good?" He spat the stub out.

#10 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"Well amongst all the comic books on the table I found a pretty weird ad in the back pages." He straightens out the scrunched up piece of paper in his and reads it aloud in an over animated medieval squire impression. "Achem, 500 SHILLINGS FOR YE HEAD OF ELDRUID!". He hands Zaniel the piece of paper, "He take down the big vamp, deny ourselves the reward and bing, bang, boom we're in business."

"Thoughts?"

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

Zaniel laughed as he remembered something "I have taken out a few vampires in my time, Were do we start then. And I am going to need a weapon. I am powerless - remember?

#12 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"Yeah you'll need a weapon. Actually wait a sec." Angel sneaks back into the waiting room and comes out with a wooden chair. "Holy chair, Holy stakes." He smacks it out the ground and again.....and again........and one more time........ "DAMNIT"........He kicks it and stamps on it.......and stubs his toe "Okay this thing is not breaking, you know what we have it if we need it." He looks at the chair wondering what to do now "Got any rope?"

#13 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: @AmazingAngel:

"You..Want me to use a chair?" Zaniel looked at the Angel "No..Not today" He paused and took out a metal pen "This pen is made out of the same stuff as the Chair..." He threw it and caught it "Watcha think?"

#14 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"Okay well you swipe all the metal pens, I'll stick with wood." he takes off his belt and uses it to tie the chair to his back. "This is for you by the way, I've got everything I need"

#15 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "How we just steal a sword?" Zaniel looked at him with a serious face "I have been trained with Spartans you know"

#16 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"Yeah great we've all seen the 300, where would we find one it a waiting room." He picks up his staff out of his pocket and shapes it into the form of a two handed war sword. "You know what take this, you want sword here you go." He hands him the improvised sword.

Zaniel takes the sword and holds it in the air, 'drooop' The sword droops down into an unusable dough like form. "Hmm thats new."

#17 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "Why did you not just do that with rope?" He dropped the sword "Give me a one handed sword you incompetent magician."

#18 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE SWORD BUT THE SWORD DOES NOT WANT TO BE GIVEN TO YOU!"

Every time Angel attempts to hand Zaniel the sword made from the Staff of Samson, it continually looses it's power.

"Hmm, I've got a theory on why this keeps happening."

#19 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

Zaniel looked at the man non-amused "Pray tell"

#20 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"Y'know the Norse Legend of Thor, you have to be worthy to wield Mjolnir." He moulds the Staff into the shape of an axe, trident, hammer and toothpick, "You see you can only use it, if you're worthy, you right now. eeeehhh." he wobbles his hand up and down like a seesaw.

"Only I and one other have been able to use my staff, gun, armour and bike, so as of right now, we need to find you something deadly." He seems to realise something in his head, "Wait this is good, this can be an indicator of how much you've been redeemed, the more good deeds you do, the more you'll be able to use my holy arsenal." Angel stamps on the ground with excitement. "It's genius!"

#21 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "Why would I want to be worthy?" He scoffed "Only using 1 weapon? Boorriinnng" Zaniel jumped up and down "NO! I will never be worthy, do you know why? - Beacuse I slept with the goddess of Virginity and got her pregnant" He folded his arms and looked down "That is why I am banished - Now how about getting me a normal human gun?..Or a freaking sword we steal from the armory" He walked off a little annoyed.

#22 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Zaniel walks behind Angel, angrily stomping, "Hey two weapons, one set of armour and a motorcycle!", Angel turns around "Okay we'll go then, we can find something on earth.", he looks up to the sky, "we're leaving.", the clouds part revealing a long drop to the earth below. "You got a parachute buddy."

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "Parachute?" Zaniel stared at the Angel "No...Can't you, make one?..Dude..I have luck - Not spawning random items, Why would we have parachutes up here when we can all fly?" Zaniel laughed heavily.

#24 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: "We're not flying dude, you see this hole this is how we get back to earth, We're jumping" Angel walks back and prepares his running start.

#25 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "You first" He pushed Angel out and burst out laughing.

#26 Edited by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: "FU********************************* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU"........"OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU".......OOOOOOOUUUUU"

#27 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: Zaniel watched him fall as he burst out laughing , No way he was doing that. He could not even fly. He walked backwards, he had to do something that he had only tired once..Cloud surfing. He rubbed his hands and white sparks came off - He could not charge his luck, but it made him feel better. Taking a running jump he jumped outside... "FUUUU" He had forgotten you needed to be an Angel to cloud surf!

#28 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

Angel tumbled toward the earth at hundreds of miles per hour, he attached the staff to his back wishing it into the form of a glider, he separated his gun into two and clipped both onto either hip, "Please adjust your seats to the upright position." FLOOOOSSHH, His makeshift jet pack and glider combo worked better than he'd anticipated, he stabilised his flight and slowed down enough to look up and see Zaniel. "What The S***"

#29 Edited by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

Zaniel bear-hugged Angel as he hurled towards him "Get us down!!!" He screamed in an exited voice. He was loving this.

#30 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"LET GO OF ME" the glider stated to become lifeless and flappy, as the jetpack started to choke. "Damnit they are really pissed off with you up there.", They continued hurtling toward the ground.

#31 Edited by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

"You're telling me?" He swivelled around and climbed onto Angels back "HAH! Let go of you - no , We will be fine." He pulled Angels hair and his face glowed white "I just gave you luck"

#32 Edited by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

"PLANE, PLANE!" A small aircraft is flying right below them, "I got an idea." Angel still has the indestructible chair tied to his back, they plummet further toward the ground but also toward the plane which would be passing them in a few second, he grabs the chair and manages to hook it on to the plane's tail, "That was lucky" He turns his head round to Zaniel. "this'll keep us in the air for a while but we need to figure out how we're gonna land."

#33 Edited by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

"Of-course that was lucky, Stop forgetting who I am bud" He laughed "I think we should just land with the plane, We WILL get lucky and survive. I am telling you"

#34 Edited by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

"Y'know I would agree with you but your standard light aircraft can hold about two people in it's seating carriage, not one guy in the seats and two guys hanging on the tail fin upsetting the balance." The plane nears the runway and releases it's landing wheels, "I'm not saying we can stop this now but I'd get out your check book your gonna owe this guy a new Ride."

#35 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Zaniel gulped. "Let's do this". He screamed like a baby as the plan flew down.

#36 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The wheels touched the ground a split second before the tail smashed into the runway the two Angels were thrown forward the tip of shoe was sliced off by the propeller, there was no blood maybe he was a smaller size then he let on, the chair was slipping out of Angel's hand, he gripped as hard as he could and summoned all the strength he muster to pull them away from the propellor.

The plane screeched to a halt as Angel and Zaniel fell off the plane exhausted, "You go rescue the pilot Z, I'm tired after saving your ass."

#37 Edited by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Zaniel closed his eyes and prepared to die...He felt like he was on a roller-coaster as he was propelled forward. "ARRRGG" He landed on his ass. "Ok..Ok..." He got up and ran to the pilot. The pilot was trapped inside and a fire was spreading across the plane...He sighed... He used his Strength - Well..He had been training like a Spartan for years. He was no weak guy. He pulled open the door and carried the man out - the plane exploded just as he left. Lucky...

He put the man down and walked over to Angel. "So..what was our mission again?"

#38 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

"Stake some, Vampire yadda yadda yadda, first thing we need to reimburse this guy for his plane." Angel stood to his feet still gasping for air and writes out a check for eighty thousand dollars and holds his hands over the top of the pilot, they glowed with light as he checked for injures and proceeded to heal them, "That should cover it." Angel turns back to Zaniel and gestures for them to walk out of the airfield, "I'm hungry dude, you wanna grab a sub, and yoy realise we're going halfsies on the plane right."

#39 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Zaniel laughed hysterically "Where am I gona get that money? I am lucky - Not a banker" He chuckled. "Let's eat"...He looked around "WHERE THE **** ARE WE*

#40 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

Exhales "Tell me you got enough to pay for your own grub, cuz I don't want to give you the wrong idea by paying for dinner.".

He picks his phone out of a compartment in his belt, "the GPS says we are somewhere southern england. Hmm It's been a while."

#41 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

"I will have enough for that" He lied.

"England? Bloody great! I HATE ENGLAND!" He scoffed "How the hell do we get back? Can you fly us.."

#42 Edited by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

"I can't fly but." BRAAAHHMM BRRRAAHHM, Angel Heaven Hog barrelled down the road with no driver, it approaches them head on, Angel doesn't flinch, at the last minute it swerves leaving an inch between Angel and the bike. He taps the bike, "Z, no offence but you are not sitting behind me on this thing,"

he turns his head back to the bike, "Hey buddy I'm gonna need a side car and ahhh, Yo Z you got a helmet on you, Actually wait a sec, check the pilot." Angel points at the pilot. A side car materialises as Angel transforms with lights traveling from his head down to his toes back into civilian clothes, he moulds his staff into a helmet and slips his gun into a his jean pocket and conceals it with his jacket.

#43 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (Yeah thats what I was counting on, going to bed too.)

#45 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Zaniel walked over to the pilot, He peered over his body and saw the helmet...So ugly, He took it off and put it on himself. "I look like an idiot" He shouted to Angel before walking back to him. "Then how do you suppose I travel?" He grinned.

#46 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Angel points at the side car attached to his bike, "I already got the travel sorted out buddy, now lets get out of here before the guy wakes up and the police get here because of the plane explosion and what not."

Angel mounts his bike and starts revving the engine, "Unless you want to travel in the back of a police car."

#47 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Zaniel coughed as a fly flew into his mouth "pftt, eww" He spat on the floor as he got into the side of the car, It was a good fit. "Ok bud. Lets go" He smacked the side of the bike. "How fast is this thing?"

#48 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

"You have no idea." Angel revs the engine and kicks off the brake, "Stop flapping your gums and let's " BRRAAHHHMM "GOOOOOOOOOO!" The heaven hog speeds away cutting Zaniel off mid sentence, reaching one hundred miles an hour in a matter of seconds, leaving a trail of fire behind it like a speeding time machine.

"Here, Now let's grab a sub."

#49 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Zaniel screamed as he was propelled forward. "THIS IS NEARLY AS FAST AS WHEN I FELL TO EARTH!" He shouted as he could barely hear himself. He shook his head before speaking "Do you have directions?"

#50 Posted by AmazingAngel (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

"I kinda got some ideas about the directions to the vampire but let's figure this out on full stomachs." They both take off their helmet's as the bike flashes and disappears, "Anti theft.", They walk into the sandwich shop and Angel orders,

"You buying anything."