#151 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: Heron sighed , he was an Angel, not this. He placed the Dagger on a desk and moved to the man as he grabbed a seat and sat-down "Who are youuu?

#152 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel

Azad's gave a rather annoyed glare at this man. How dare he questioned who he was.

"My name is Azad Akbari." he replied back sharply.

#153 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: Heron let out one of the biggest laughs he had ever done in his long life, one that even though this was a sound-proof room it would echo throughout the whole island, world even. He held his stomach unable to breath, He lifted his finger as he rested his head on his knees "You--" He burst out laughing again then looked up "You think you can talk like that, like you have some-king of authority" He laughed once AGAIN "Step-off youurr ladder and tell me who and whatt you are doing here" He chuckled once again.

#154 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel:
"I am a prince you oaf!" he shouted once again.

Azad was too angry to answer Heron's questions and tried to use his gauntlet to cut the restraints - except that was taken off him. Azad wore that gauntlet for so long that it felt like his hand.

"Where's my gauntlet!?" Azad demanded.

#155 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad:

Heron bit his lip, His whole face crumpled up as he nearly threw up with laughter. He put his hands by his side and breathed in and out to calm himself before giving out a large scream of joy and laughter at the man "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He then bit his lip and spoke cheerily "Prince? Only a prince?" He laughed and laughed.

#156 Edited by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel

That was it. This man crossed the line.

Azad spat in his face. That should shut him up.

#157 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad:

Heron suddenly stopped as the spit hit him in the face, he took a tissue and wiped himself off, that was uncalled for. He grabbed the man's chair and smashed his face into the ground, He spoke "Who are you, Tell me or..." He lifted the chair up and walked towards the dagger, He put it under his foot "Or this breaks under 50 tons of pressure" He grinned. Heron...was drunk. He did not think the dagger would break...but he could make it go intangible and fall into the earths core.

#158 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel

The pain, the agonizing pain of the floor was certainly a wake-up call for Azad. He'd never felt a blow like that from any of his enemies His forehead started to bleed from the side and his teeth was also filled with blood. He spat on the floor and then laughed.

The oaf thought he could break the dagger of time?
"You oaf....the dagger was crafted by the gods. No human can break that."

#159 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad:

Heron Grinned "I have met Gods, Drunk with Gods, Hell, Even fought them" His foot touched the dagger as it went under the floor. Just enough to be out of sight but not lost "Now tell me, how are you?"

#160 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: His first reaction to the invitation was a smile,he knew someone would actually need his skills for something,but his happiness wouldn't last long.He remembered of his terrible history with teams.

"I'm afraid I'll have to refuse your offer,Zaniel...I'm a lone wolf myself." he lied "I don't work well with teams."

#161 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel @azad He turned his back to his newest 'friend',Zaniel,he really wanted to make part of a team again...but he couldn't,his past tragedies wouldn't allow him.

"Hey,Zaniel,why don't you give me some time to think.I mean,I'll go back to my country,Brazil,I have a new founded base there.Pass there in over a week and I'll have your answer.Just don't forget to say that I invited you..."

He waved,and walked out the door.

#163 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: He nodded to the man..Brazil? He may go with his brother.

#164 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Azad stayed silent. He could see that this man was now a drunkard. He wasn't going to answer to a drunken oaf.

#165 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad:

Heron grinned at the man, "Ok.." He shrugged and walked out of the room. He walked back in holding a barrel, Barrel full of blood. He poured it all over the man, drenching him in pig blood.

#166 Posted by Kafziel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: @azad: Kafziel was busily trying to arrange the pottery in his room as he heard a piercing laugh. He glanced up at the ceiling. Heron's probably been drinking again.

#167 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Was that pig blood?
Azad then felt the sudden coldness of it, he was drowning in it. He started screaming.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Azad started screaming wildly, desperately trying more than ever to get free.

#168 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad:

Heron chuckled, he put the barrel on-top of Azad, then starting punching it to scare the man. While laughing, He continued punching the barrel as it was on the man and spoke "How did yoouuu get heerree!!"

#169 Edited by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Azad's anger quickly turned into fear as he was now blinded. He couldn't see anything, soaked in blood and top of that, a mad man was now punching the barrel.

He really needed to go home.

#170 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: Heron had enough, he violently picked up the chair as the barrel was still on the man, he threw him into the wall shattering the chair, barrel and cuffs. he folded his arms.

#171 Edited by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: @azad:

Kafziel heard a loud crash coming from the basement. He was curious now. What on earth was going on down there? He placed down the ancient mosaic he was trying to frame and walked briskly down to the basement. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. Instead of knocking, he placed his hands on the lock mechanism and heated it, causing it to melt and crumble. Kafziel pushed open the door.

What he saw then was something only dreams are made of. Heron was drunkenly giggling over a beaten and bruised man. This man was absolutely drenched in blood. He had no power either, how did he get in here?

"Heron, what are you doing here? and who is this inferior on the floor?"

#172 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitesgplayer:

Heron suddenly felt Zaniels brother approaching, He sighed...this was going to get.... condescending. The door suddenly opened, he looked at Kafziel "You tell me, he is refusing to speak...so I put Pig blood on him..." He grinned.

#173 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Azad was now free from the restraints. The bad news was that he could barely move. Wood splinters were stuck on his back, and it felt like his ribs were on fire. Looking up, he saw another man addressing Azad as "an inferior"

Azad could do nothing but look at them.

#174 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: ( As agreed in OoC )

Heron walked upto the man and grabbed him be the scruff of the neck, he raised him onto the wall "Getting reallll tired of your sh*t man, Tell me who you are" He punched him in the ribs.

#175 Edited by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: @azad: Kafziel laughed. As crude as Heron was, he had a knack of getting things done.

"Pig blood, your imagination is getting better. Or is that the alcohol? As I tell Zaniel all the time, it is sometimes better to talk to someone than to drown them in pig blood. Let him go and i'll get him to talk."

#176 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio
#177 Edited by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: @whitesgplayer: Azad felt so weak. His whole body felt weak and he could barely stand. The smell of the blood was starting to get worse and he felt sick. Seeing his gauntlet just by the table, Azad attempted to go towards it. Yet all he did was stumble.

#178 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Albert starts chopping up a tourist with a meat cleaver, bastard did not pay the bill. He did not have to chase after him, typical hick. The legs go out first, the fingers follow after.

#179 Edited by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: @zaniel: Kafziel picked up the gauntlet. On its own, they had no power, but there was something unsettling Kafziel. He sensed something magical, but it wasn't this wounded Persian man.

"Heron, did this man bring anything magical into the building?"

#180 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: The guardwalked up-to the man... "Again?" he raised an eyebrow.

@whitesgplayer: @azad:

He walked over to the floor and took out the dagger, "Yes...this" He looked over it "What is it?"

#181 Edited by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Kafziel looked amazed at the dagger. It was sophisticated, magical and powerful. How would this inferior hold such a priceless artifact?

He looked at the man. "Boy, what are you doing here and why do you have this dagger? Such a powerful weapon does not simply fall into the hands of fools."

#182 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel:

"Back then it is an issue of courtesy, what happened just then is restaurant policy. The one that reads 'If you cannot pay for the goods, you become the goods' and since we serve all sorts of meat this one is a no-brainer." Albert chops the cleaver in-between his own ribs, having the blade slipped in the gap that leads to his liver. His blood drips down towards his pants. "This time I will clean my own mess, be sure to expect more"

#183 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitesgplayer: "The dagger...was my prize...." Azad found it hard to breathe. Just uttering a word drained him. "..and you have....no right....to take it."

#184 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "No eating guards, then its fine - How do guts taste anyways?" He grinned.

#185 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio
#186 Posted by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: "As far as I'm concerned, Persian, you have stolen your way into our island and you are now a captive of our island. So any possession you own belongs to us. But you say this dagger was a prize, from whom? I believe there is more to you than meets the eye. Who are you really?"

#187 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: Heron stood up, attempted to punched the man in the face and sat back down.

#188 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#189 Edited by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: Kafziels patience was wearing thin. How can a mere mortal cause him so much inconvenience? Kafziel attempted to grab the Persian man by the lapels and stand him up.

#190 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad:

Heron blew blood at the mans face in a taunt.

#191 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel:

"Pretty good actually, I can send sausages to your address if you want. Free of charge."

#192 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "You know where my Villa is, Do it....Lets hope I don't die ehhh?" He laughed "Food poisoning and all"

#193 Edited by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

(( :( so much bullying. ))

@whitesgplayer: Being grabbed by his man, Azad just answered his question. "My name is Azad Akbari."

#194 Edited by Kafziel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: Kafziel sighed. This was like pulling teeth. "We all have names, Akbari, I have one, my 'oaf of a friend' in the corner has one. I was asking you about what you are, not what your name is"

#195 Edited by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@kafziel: "Azad's arrogance kicked in when asked that question.

"I am the prince of my land, a land where all see my greatness and power."

"And what, may I ask, is your name?" he asked his questioner coldly.

#196 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: @kafziel:

Heron had enough of this idiot, Arrogant bore. He grabbed him by the neck, he levitated them above the basement onto the first floor, "Your pissing me off boy" He threw him out of the window then ran to watch him fall.

#197 Posted by Kafziel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Kafziel laughed. "I was a few seconds away from doing the same thing, my friend. I can't wait to see the look on Zaniel's face when he sees this. I had better take this dagger to my room, to examine it."

#198 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@kafziel: "Do so". Heron walked over to the window to see the now probably knocked out man.

#199 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Falling was never really a problem for Azad, especially when he had his gaunlet. But he didn't, and was free falling his way straight down. Azad curled up his body as a rather futile attempt to protect himself.
He then crashed onto the floor and was unconscious.

#200 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad: ( Now back to Zaniel )

The man dropped right in-front of Zaniel,He looked down surprised...The man was drenched in blood...what the? He looked up as Heron waved at him, He sighed. "HERON" He walked over, kicked the man in the head to wake him...nothing, he picked up, walking him to the medical bay.

2 HOURS LATER

Azad was tied up once against , but only strapped down on the hospital bed, Zaniel and Heron stood above him with arms folded. Zaniel spoke imperatively.

"Who and where do you come from? Any funny business and I will not hesitate to kill you"