#101 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel said:

@sideslash: "That is also similar like me, Mine are attainable in the new future however, Are yours?" He smiled thoughtfully.

Drakiel thought for a while. "Perhaps. My true strength, though, was never in my physical abilities. My magical powers are what made me the most dangerous."

#102 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: "Interesting, I am at the moment trying to tap into my Angelic energy within me, same concept as Chi, but the Angel form...It is hard, but I have been trying to get somebody to help, I think I may have" He nodded as he thought about it.

#103 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Drakiel smirked. "My expertise lies in manipulating souls. I may be able to help you, brother."

#104 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: "Thank you for the offer, I have found somebody to help already, but if I am in need of further assistance I will consult you"

#105 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Drakiel waved a hand. "I would be glad to help."

#106 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: "Likewise if you ever need anything, Do you want to venture to our Magical Faculties?" He nodded "They are the best"

#107 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Drakiel nodded. "Please. If you don't mind."

#108 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: "Then let's walk and talk" He gestured to the man to follow as they begun to walk up the stairs "You know, the enchantment on that room means it grants you anything you wish, if you need a science lab, you gain a science lab - Do you understand this concept?" They stopped outside of the room, Zaniel looked at the man before pushing open the doors "What will you see?"

#109 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: "Indeed. There was a similar thing in Heaven, I believe." Drakiel stepped through the door, holding his eyes closed. "I will see an impressive enchanting chamber, including an extensive library on the subject of magic."

#110 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: The room transformed around Zaniel giving an Angelic glow as it became, exactly what the Angel had described. He tapped the man on his shoulder "Look around" He himself started admiring what the mans mind had craved, this was an impressive chamber indeed.

#111 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Drakiel smiled as he opened his eyes and spun a slow circle. "Fantastic." He whispered.

#112 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: "I am happy you like this, I hope you enjoy your time in this Alliance, need anything just clench your fist and it will summon me, beacuse of the Promise - For now I need to attend matters elsewhere, Talk later my friend" He bowed respectfully and left.

#113 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel said:

@sideslash: "I am happy you like this, I hope you enjoy your time in this Alliance, need anything just clench your fist and it will summon me, beacuse of the Promise - For now I need to attend matters elsewhere, Talk later my friend" He bowed respectfully and left.

"As you wish." Drakiel bowed, then, as Zaniel left, his hands stroked his covered face, where the scars marked his face.

#114 Posted by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: Zaniel left the room and went to his private quarters to rest..it had been quite the taxing day.

#115 Edited by Tanner_The_Red (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@tanner_brenkov: "Yes actually, I have seen people who look far different, Now refer to me as chump, and you are out - But for the time being..You wanted to join the alliance? Yes?"

"Yeah I do, I got reasons but i'm not sure I know what they are yet.."

#116 Edited by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanner_brenkov: "The find out quick, we cannot let anybody into the alliance" He folded his arms.

#117 Posted by Tanner_The_Red (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Tanner chuckled while spitting out the butt of his cigar. "I was kicked out of hell when I was just a brat because it seemed I didn't have what it takes, as they said..I wanna show em what they gave up on, show them that I can kick all sorts of ass..And trust me, I can do that well. All I can tell ya is i'm not here to topple your little team, or something like that."

#118 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanner_brenkov:

"Little team? At the moment we have 8 associates, Possibly 9 - 10 if you join, Half are Angels, the other half are just as strong, bar 1 or 2" He nodded "You're in, if you can help me with something"

#119 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel:

In a demanding voice, Reef responds to Zaniel's decision of bringing about new members to the team, more specifically Tanner Brenkov who he believes is working undercover with another force to break apart the strong alliance.

"We should be very cautious with who's introduced into this alliance brother Zaniel. I mean, a naturally born demon from hell is definitely one you don't wanna trust in a first encounter, more so accepting him into the team. They're all untrustworthy deceivers, no matter what they say. Not sure about this one, but I'll be watching him at very close distances. And don't think that I won't put an end to this demon if there is a change with his personality and loyalty within this alliance, because I will if it comes down to it. And I'll do it in the most brutal fashion possible, so that I'll be able send this demon straight back to hell."

#120 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@reefermadness: "My Friend, this place is sanctuary to all..If they betray our trust, I can simply remove their entitlement to be here and they will get teleported out of the island, do not fret" He smiled at his friend.

#121 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Gray Shadow walked into the facility,his eyes could barely believe what he saw "Its an awesome building",he thought "I hope this is the right place,that Zaniel dude didn't let it very clear..."

#122 Posted by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: Zaniel's guards found a man looking around confused, he spoke "Looking for Zaniel?"

#123 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Shadow looked at the guard that approached

"Yes,I'm looking for him."

#124 Posted by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: The guard looked at the shadowy man and spoke ."Follow me sir" He nodded and walked away to the entrance

#125 Posted by Kafziel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Kafziel skulked off to his room. He had no interest in talking to these people. At least he could start decorating his room now.

#126 Posted by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

@kafziel: ( Will set up our mission soon, as you know we are busy as F. Monday probably. )

#127 Posted by Drakiel (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakiel focused on the rock, and magic crackled around him. He clapped his hands together and pointed. For a moment, the magic energy was stable, then a loud crack of thunder was heard and the rock exploded, as did the magical energy surrounding Drakiel. The entire room filled with noxious black smoke and Drakiel began to cough as he stumbled outside. He looked at his hands and frowned. His magical powers appeared to have deteriorated. "Hrm." He said thoughtfully.

#128 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Shadow followed the man quietly,analyzing the whole base,part by part.He was amazed of how advanced it was,but,still,it could be a trap.

#129 Edited by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

@drakiel: Zaniel was walking along the corridor when he saw a black smoke spewing outside of the magical room, He coughed as he walked upto the man, He patted him on the shoulder "You ok? What was that?" He clicked a button outside the room as the fans turned on to clear the smoke.

@deadpoolrules: Zaniel greeted the visitor, he looked a little confused..or scared. He clapped his hands as he spoke "What was your name again?" He smiled.

#130 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Shadow stared Zaniel and answered

"Name is Gray Shadow."

#131 Posted by Drakiel (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Drakiel frowned. "Slight miscalculation. Already corrected it for future experiments." His frown was worrisome. "...Actually, that's not true. My magical powers seem to have deteriorated. Another punishment, no doubt."

#132 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: He nodded to the man who he had previously spoke too, He smiled to his past opponent "So, This place" He outstretched his arms "Is my home, my Alliance - brotherhood. I saw the way you fight, I am inviting you, As a probation member with your talents, I feel you could be a very good associate of ours" He smiled again.

@drakiel: Zaniel sighed "Is their any way of fixing that? If you have anything, I will help you gain your powers back"

#133 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: @pyrogram: Angel approaches Zaniel, as if it were something very dire and important, he takes him aside and states.

"DUDE.............. I need a title, Like an official title."

#134 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Zool's ring began to speak "Angels in area". Zool scratched his head. Maybe Michael or Gabriel will be there. He moved closer and closer to where the Angel Alliance had set up shop.

#135 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Albert walks in as he ate up one of the security guards outside, sucking up his intestines from a large rip across the belly. He sucks out the feces first so that he can dip the tubes in his special sauce.

#136 Posted by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: ( Heron is gona kick you out boy...No eating guards. )

#137 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (This ain't his location, and I did not violate island rules yet)

#138 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: ( True....And the Alliance is location in the Island :P )

@amazingangel: Zaniel sighed "A title?..." What was his friend upto now.. "What are you looking for...we can think of something"

@nerx: A guard walked to the man, He spoke angrily "YOU CANNOT JUST EAT PEOPLE" 10 more guards approached.

#139 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: (my deal was with the cool angel heron, zany is too square)

He saw one then smelled eleven, Albert is just a man with a white shirt and tie. Nothing else than black business pants and dark leather shoes, the man was gutted with a switchblade. The only unusual traces of human is the blood mascara from licking out guts. A red and white dalmatian, with one cold steel claw held in his left hand.

"Was that really people? it tasted like pork"

#140 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

( Legit )

The guards circled the man, before the general broke though. He spoke.

"What is your business here monster"

#141 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel:

He waved his knife around as he moved his hand to elaborate on his words, waving it around like a wand.

"I was walking a moment ago, delivering my cargo as usual. Then this one guard, annoying fellow that he is decided to 'search' my goods. He founded a body that he kept screaming about, yammering and nagging about how it was his sister. Gee, would I care about small specifics. He told me to exit, which I did. Then he took her out of the Jar, and then. She rots away. He damaged the goods, I demand payment. He had guts, I was hungry. See? It all pays out"

Albert licks the blood off his blade

"He might be alive though as he is still faintly breathing, I'd say a couple of hours. You might want to act soon since he does not have long. "

#142 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Fair enough, You got your payment of blood, or whatever you wanted, guts? Let's just say stick to prisoners like you and Heron agreed, Let's try not too eat too many guards, It costs money to train them, On our break I was meaning to get the guards to eat at your place, anything good you think we should order?" He nodded brashly.

#143 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: "Cause y'know, we're the group founders, the founding members, The Ryu and Ken, The Bats and Supes, The Hogan and Andre, We are the OGs. So like co-leader or dean or group tactician or the enforcer or the renegade or the principal of pain."

#144 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: "How about you are...like..Archangel of the group?" He raised his eyebrow "That follows tradition"

#145 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel:

'Try the Gyros, those things are good and also I am in the process of adding graves and casualties into my renegotiations With heron"

#146 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Angel's sudden hesitation at the name Arch Angel spoke louder than any words could "Yeah...........I guess that could work.......... sure." Maybe one day Zaniel would find out why.

#147 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: "Good. Still calling you Angel though" He punched him on the shoulder

#148 Edited by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel said:

In the basement with Heron

Luckily this room was airtight and soundproof, as it was used as a fighting arena none of the screamed could be heard. "Hello Azad, how did you come to this place?" He looked him up and down "I sense...you are a man out of time..You carry a magical presence, a dagger, it is not from this time"

The dagger. That was his only way to get back home, and this man just took it off him.
He had no right to do that.
"GIVE THE DAGGER BACK!" Azad shouted.

#149 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@azad:

Heron was surprised it got such a reaction. He looked at the mans shackles, they were tight, not even himself, a 25 tonner would be able to break them. He dangled it in the air and spoke "You like this ehh?"

#150 Edited by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel

This was humiliating. He felt like he was being treated like one of the Sultan's pets.

Azad struggled to break out of the binds and just found that he was simply wasting his energy.