And then, the screen switched to static...

MrSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MrSmiles

Gothic city

Local television screens everywhere switched to a sudden and unsettling static. Some were annoyed, some curious and of course some terrified. That is until the static went away, but not back to the downtrodden's original programming.

A dimly lit room, seemed to be a cleared out office. In the spotlight, a green archer, his face obscured by the shadow cast from his green veil. And another, dressed like a bat. The two costumed men were clearly gagged, and mumbling scared nothings in a panic. "Heavens! Our heroes, trapped in some sort of unfortunate situation. This is usually the part when their faithful friends come to their aid, the villain is struck down by the fist of justice and viola! Another night in their books...God...Isn't THAT getting boring?"

The unsettling voice finished the narration with a bullet going right through the Archer's skull, making the bat whimper and moan, urine trickling down his loose fitted costume. "Yuck! The bat's pissed himself! The REAL one would never do that..You got me folks..These aren't the real deal, they would have most likely been PUNCHING me in the face right now! HA!"

That cackle slowly showed itself stepping out of the shadows in the form of a tall and slender man, his skin chalk white with a grin most crimson. The nicely suited host took a seat upon the living hostages lap, stretching his legs and yawning. "Take a look at me. Now at your other villains. NOW! Back to me! What do you see Gothic city? You see another whack job with a clown gimmick and is clearly wanting some damn attention! But you know what? At LEAST I can ADMIT IT!..I'm what villains should be like you see, just trying to make the point instead of making nightclubs or running countries. Our HEROES will learn that in time!"

The clown patted the bat on the head before taking his revolver, pressing it against his head and shooting him in cold blood. "Wow! My ears are gunna be ringing for hours after that. Also I think I got blood in my hair, that's a bitch to get out, I'll tell ya. *Ahem!* Bats, archers, the other guys that nobody has ever heard about. After this broadcast is finished, the address to this building will be disclosed to the GCPD, and I of course will be gone. Then the real fun begins! Come take a gander, you might find a clue to prevent the BOMB from going off in five hours!...Wait...Did I mention the whole bomb part?..Oh well! Figure it out for yourselves. This has been Mr.Smiles and the "scary hour", join us next time as I explain why capes are SO last season!"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Sweetness on a stick that was fun to read.

This has been Mr.Smiles and the "scary hour", join us next time as I explain why capes are SO last season!"

This made me laugh lol

The_Noir_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Noir_Rose

Gothic needs an authenticated Joker archetype. Nicely done.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Very cool. I like how 'Batman' pees his pants.

MrSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feedback is always swell.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Laughingstock

@mr_smiles: I'm like 99.99% sure that I'm the only one on here that doesn't dress like a clown, and isn't a psycho.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Feedback is always swell.

Here is feedback. I like you, I like you a lot.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! Gothic needed its own villain.