An End to the Silence

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Dox_

Salutations Earthlings (and resident aliens not trying to kill or enslave us)

Based upon the trending data across the major social media and news sites, it seems my little manifesto struck a chord :) I have to admit there was a part of me that dreaded the idea of finding out the masses were so disinterested in anything outside what has been force-fed to them that my words fell on deaf ears. Thank you one and all for renewing my faith in the power of the intelligent being, not just the superbeing, our efforts only motivate me to take this further.

I know many of you came here looking for another scathing critique of someone, but I'm afraid you will come away (this time) somewhat disappointed. This is just a short little memo to make two announcements of much greater importance than any single reveal of secrets, just hang with me people, I promise it's worth it.

Arcem Verititas – For those of you not well versed in the Latin language, that means Citadel of Truth. I thought the same appropriate based on the road we now find ourselves on, who does not want to have all the facts, not just the ones they want us to see, before accepting our would-be overlords and their whims? I could give you all a really, really boring and super technical description, but my fingers are tired and boring sucks anyways.

In short, it's Wikileaks on steroids, a completely secure and anonymous platform to donate data and documents that you feel the world needs to see, but for whatever reason are afraid to publish yourself out of fear of retribution. Give me the tools to expose these grand frauds and charlatans and I will take the risk in your stead, no one asked to be put in the crossfire, but I have already nominated myself.

Upcoming Reddit A.M.A. - Our cause has made it to the front page of the internet, GO TEAM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The people at Reddit have contacted me and requested my taking part in one of their series of online Q& A sessions (A.M.A. - Ask Me Anything) and I have wholeheartedly agreed. Not only will this allow me to interact with all of you on a more personal and one-on-one level, but maybe…..just maybe….someone just show up to comment on the charges laid against them. That or to tell me I'm now on a watch list for calling him President Shineyhead (Jerks, flying was bad enough already O_o)

(There will be an actual thread for the Reddit A.M.A. later)

That is enough for now peeps, revolutions cannot be run on an empty stomach and I WANT CHIPOTLE NOW!.

Later.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You're doing an interview? For a second I confused you as a real threat and not a Liafador. My bad.

(Hahaha, nice post, it made me laugh a lot)

The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leland Owsley:

And here I thought we had a revolution coming. No, we've just got another hack pandering to the masses.

(Again, great work.)

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

You're doing an interview? For a second I confused you as a real threat and not a Liafador. My bad.

(Hahaha, nice post, it made me laugh a lot)

Leland Owsley:

And here I thought we had a revolution coming. No, we've just got another hack pandering to the masses.

(Again, great work.)

Animus is going to respond Monday and until anyone else comments/responds on the charges there is nothing to continue with for the moment. I'm only using info and knowledge people either send to me IC or people approve of being used, as that appears things will flow from that.

The Reddit AMA is so people can ask questions to determine is this is a character they would interact with or not as well as flesh him out a little in the meantime.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might have an idea actually.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm mad about how active you are when I don't have time to write with you

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ren_:

Ren, we need ya to take this guy out.

#SilenceHim, #CrossHimOff

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: But he pays for all my cat food, he's useful to me

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

I might have an idea actually.

You can post it in the Arcem Verititas thread or PM me, either works for me.

@ren_ said:

I'm mad about how active you are when I don't have time to write with you

And I will probably disappear again just as you get free time :)

@ren_:

Safe and sound, hiding like a b!tch behind my computer screen, thank you very much.

@ren_ said:

@dreadpool10: But he pays for all my cat food, he's useful to me

Actually I steal the money out of your purse and just give it back to you. I'm not paying sh!t for those fleabags.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Nox_

@ren_:

Beneath this hood there is more than flesh. Beneath this hood there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ren_

@_dox_: I stole the money out of your wallet and put it in my purse first, so you're just stealing your own money to give me at this point

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ren_ said:

@_dox_: I stole the money out of your wallet and put it in my purse first, so you're just stealing your own money to give me at this point

That's it, collecting all those fleabags the moment I get home and donating them to the nearest hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. Soon to be a number 5 with rice :)