American civil WAR

Avatar image for new_world_alliance
New World Alliance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shayla the Terrible  has infiltrated GEMA INC. a company that has developed a time travel Machine. she has gone back in time to Stop Union advance on the capital of Richmond changing the coarse of History. Receiving the notice From sha The leader of the KAS the NWA jumps into action. NWA only

You know the rules

caption
caption

Avatar image for shayla_the_terrible
Shayla the terrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The hazy smoke filled the Waiting area, knocking out all guards and secretaries,  The women gazed around the surroundings making sure everyone was knocked out she dispatched her group of Henchmen to secure the Perimeter. The coast was clear, at least it was on the first floor. Shayla began Moving with her desert eagles at hand , at this point she had a license to kill, she very stealthy made it to the 3rd floor Looking for the Tempera Partial accelerator . Outside about 5 feet away a local security guard Noticed the movement on the first floor, He raised his eye Brow and then strolled over to the front door of the building. His suspicion was met by a man holding an assault rifle, Shayla's henchmen instantly,began opening fire on the man, who somehow escaped the bullets and made his way over to his vehicle for shelter. SHIT  THIS IS OFFICER! JOHNATHAN JONES! I HAVE A 10-108 I REPEAT I HAVE A 10-108! 34S! I NEED BACK UP ON ALL ENTRANCES OF THE GEMA BUILDING ON THE STREET CORNER OF WASHINGTON AND JACOBS, SOUTH ENTRANCE! he ducked trying to cover him self car, but the henchmen used heavy artillery, tearing the Cars metal structure to sheet metal.

Shayla heared the fighting down stair and no doubt the rest of the levels of the building had taken notice, the shayla was no on the Finacial Floor the busiess floor in the building. She ran up there and went quick the floor was in a frezy, people were ducking and covering like she had shot her weapon. She was fired upon by the floor's security guard, she ducked behind a desk, and then fired her desert eagle through the wall hitting the police man in the leg. Back down stairs Back up had storms the building and a War erupted on the streets base. Shayla mad her way into the Lab part of the building and  pointed her gun at the scientist. NOONEMOVE OR I'LL SHOOT AND PLEASE SOMEONE TEMPT ME IT'S SHOOT A BITCH DAY! the scientist put his hand into the air and then moved back from the accelarator. She walked to the control deck and inserted a Gem from her necklace into the input sequence, the machine began to power up the gate around it began to turn into electricity and finally a portal opened. She looked back at the first scientist she saw. WHAT'S YOUR NAME! the guy looked scared and finally said J-J-J-J-JAMES! she looked at him and asked DO YOU LIKE TO DREAM JAMES? James shook his head yes, WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DREAM ABOUT JAMES? James looeked down and replied GIRLS, SHAYLA GRINNED AND THEN PUT HER ARM AROUND HIM "Good! because i'm the last female your going to see consciouly" she smaked him in the back of the head with her weapon and tossed him into the gate he disappeared into the vortex. She walked back and checked the status on the screen and it showed he successfully landed in 1623 in the ottoman empire. Shayla set the Dial for 1861 in Washigton dc and walked over to the gate. She looked back at the rest of the scientist and said. ABE LINCOLN AND I..WERE GOING TO HAVE A HELL OF A TIME she jumped into the vortex, lost in it's vasness.