America the Inhumane

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Topeka, Kansas - February 18, 2014

"Yes, my sister is the First Lady of America. That's about it." His eyes were a charming, olive green, easing the tension brought forth by local protesters. "Honestly, it's kind of irritating, being asked the same question on a daily basis. I mean can't I be asked why I look so good? I use these amazing moisturizers."

"Then again, you probably don't care. You all think by screaming obscenities, at a cop, whom shares a blood relation to a political figure, that your voices will be heard. That I will call my sister, a woman I haven't talked to in years, and let her know you're very angry." His slender lips stretched upward, instinctively manifesting this snide visage that might as well be hereditary.

"However, that doesn't mean your anger is justified." His initial dismissive behavior deteriorated when camera crews arrived on the street parallel to the almost empty police station he currently stood in front of. Yet, unlike his elder sibling the young Pierce knew how to speak with believable sincerity, an ability the newly arrived country boy used , on multiple occasions, to escape the clutches of Lady Stark.

"It's misdirected." As much as he disagreed with his sister's ascension, considering their family life wasn't as mundane has she sets it out to be, the strawberry blond gentleman thought it'd be brotherly to assist his now handicapped sister.

"Everyone is trying to blame a specific species. I don't like the blame game. It's a ploy used by higher ups to avoid responsibility. So, I won't accept my sister becoming the scapegoat for this tragedy." He rightfully clenched his hands, a slither of his past self feeling the pain his other half concurrently dealt with. Whether this was genuine or not, the chiseled jawed officer didn't quite know. This emotional ambiguity stemmed from the understandable distrust Clarice tends to create with whomever's entrapped in her web of lies.

"I know we haven't been on the best of terms, mainly due to our hectic schedules," his opinion of her morphed, unable to sully her name completely yet seeding pieces of doubt, "but I know my sister and helping people has been her main goal since she learned how to talk. And sometimes she may come off self-centered, conceited even, but it's all in the name of making a difference."

"Look at it this way," his posture became far more casual, liken to his old days in Brooklyn, but the upbeat soul wouldn't dare use slang on national television, because his daddy taught him better. In fact, the nonchalance brought forth a homely feel, like he was talking to the people rather than at them.

"There are three sides to every story. Daemon's, my sister's, and the truth. Now, tell me this. Think long and hard. Who has everything to gain and nothing to lose?" He let his audience stand in silence, a cue taken from his sibling, that'd keep millions of eyes and ears glued to his every wording.

"President Stark. I may come off presumptuous, but this a man who's spun the news around more than any other administration in American history." Every lesson taught by his lineage seeped from his pours, an ability to create a supporting argument while acknowledging the inexcusable faults, naturally conveying the right amount of sincerity needed to win the heart's of viewers from sea to shining sea.

"I'd ask that man all the questions. Put the pressure on him. My sister might defend him, but that man is the reason this country has been on the international shit list. Consider our past with Venezuela. It's all over the internet, the honest truth about what really happened. Paradiso, it's no different."

"I'd hate for this country to fall apart, because the fingers aren't being pointed at the right guy." Flawlessly managing to support the heavy handed human supremacists whilst giving concrete defense for mutants and their supporters, Eden Michelle Pierce respectfully bowed his head before leaving everyone with one final thought.

"If we don't get this country fixed, if we don't get the answers we deserve, America will be looking at a modern reboot of the Jim Crow laws. Let's not let that happen. America is better than that. At least I hope so." His faith dwindled, eyes darting downward, his memory of current Kansas state laws an ode to what this country has become. A land only meant for the inhumane.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Shots fired

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@clara_mass: beautifully done though. I would say I'm impressed but you always do good so amazing job once again

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Thank you so much. It helps me write knowing at least one person might read it. Though my inner Zauberin will edit misspellings later o.o

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@clara_mass: I read it and it was fine :P Damn drama queen stiring sh!t agaiiin!

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I'm goading you into using Anthony again *maniacal laughter

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

@clara_mass: Won't happen anytime soooooooon :P (I lie, it probably will)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassinates the President

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass I'am just glad you left me alone lol. Stark most be the most attacked President of all time now. Great read as usual, you really nail a certain vibe with this character.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: I was just about to tell you we should consider that option xD

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clara Mass

@cassius_knightfall: thank you! I was aiming for a different vibe from Clara. Thought this added a good perspective on things. Also, Anthony is ripe for attacking lol

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: He certainty is have fun lol, saves me having to deal with him as well

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Look at you only targeting one of my characters when I stop using them..... Super bravery :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: if I went by your character activity I'd never get anything done. Your main changes like the weather lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Truthfully, that's not true (anymore) Kurt's been my main for a long time. But right now I think Myrmidon takes the lead as my main person IC...Maining Stark was a mere blip >.>

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: shhhh. Don't reply logically *throws him into trash

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pyrogram
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@clara_mass: god i love reading your stuff. btw what show is that gif from?

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: If clara wipes out stark , will no longer be a public enemy i like this.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VictorGrey

Amazing work! Love it! Sucks not being familiar with CVnU's past, but i'm catching up on what's going on.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: Thank you! You'll get a lay of the land soon enough. Might even cross paths with me >.>

@cassius_knightfall: I know right? I'll be doing everyone a favor.

@darkchild: it's from teen wolf. Really good show.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Not going to be like the Olympian days, huh?