Ambitions of a magus (OOC)

Remus_Crux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Remus_Crux

(A closed RP between me and@agent_musashi)

Remus finds the monotony of everyday life unbearable and develops grand goals to help make the world a better place and gain some recognition by taking down some of the more powerful villains in the world. In his thirst for knowledge and power in order to aid him in his quest he finds that the sword master Musashi as a potential target for power mistaking the man as being a villain.

Meanwhile, Musashi hears tales of a magician with extraordinary abilities but also hear false stories of bad deeds that Remus has never done due to misleading intelligence from a terror group in an attempt to get the wizard killed. Under this dishonest guidance, he takes it upon him to track Remus for whatever information he might hold before taking the magus down.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By agent_Musashi

When do you want me to start it?

Remus_Crux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_Musashi:

You can start whenever you like, but it's very late where I am so I won't be able to make a proper post until a few hours. So if you want to start it now and put it out there, or do something else in the meantime it's your choice.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_Musashi:

You can start whenever you like, but it's very late where I am so I won't be able to make a proper post until a few hours. So if you want to start it now and put it out there, or do something else in the meantime it's your choice.

let start it tomorrow then

Remus_Crux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By agent_Musashi

Posted but some of the words might be jumbled since am using Dragon naturally speaking

Remus_Crux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_Musashi:

You gotta remember to ''@reply" me bro, I didn't see this until two hours after you posted it.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By agent_Musashi
Remus_Crux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers