Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Below0Gaming

IC-Mysterious Town

The candidate awakens to find themselves in a town that seems very familiar, like you grew up in it. The candidate has knowledge of the locations in the town and can vaguely remember a message involving three words Lock, Key, and Gate. This is a town with no technology so neither the candidate or the towns folk have any. There are three people near by that are shouting your name, they seem to know you but you cant remember anything about them.

@amber_natale:

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: (sorry it took so long to post)

Amber quickly studied the area around taking in all of the details before deciding what to do. She picked up a sharp stone just in case she needed to defend herself. The words Lock, Key, and Gate are vaguely memorable to Amber which was a very strange feeling for her because her memory is always perfect. Amber decides to head off in the direction of the people calling her name.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: "Hey Amber, we were all wondering when you'd get here. We've been waiting for the past hour. YOu did bring it right?"

The people seemed to be expecting something from you but, what is it?

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amber was puzzled. They must be talking about the key that she keeps thinking of. "I'm not sure what you mean. What was I supposed to bring?"

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: "Gosh Amber your so forgetful sometimes. Remember were supposed to visit the old mansion tonight. You were supposed to bring the lock pick so we can get through the gate. I should Probably remind you of our names too huh, I'm Tanner, this is Jaime, and this is Paul."

Tanner
Tanner
Jaime
Jaime
Paul
Paul

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: "Listen Paul, I've seen Naruto. I want to see what's under the mask. And I swear, if you have another mask under there I'm going to kill you." Amber says determined the see his face.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: Paul remained silent, in fact he was sound asleep. He woke up and the mask fell off revealing standard human lips.

"Sorry about that Amber, you do remember I have a cold right, anyway we need to get going so I guess we can find another way in"

With that the group headed off through a hole in a nearby wall, they were obviously heading towards the house.

"Meet us there Amber, we don't have alot of time to waste."

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: Amber decided to follow them but cautiously considering that she really didn't know these people. She didn't even have a key like they said. " I DON'T HAVE THE KEY!" Shouting after them.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: They were already gone. When you look around you find yourself in a forest. A mysterious voice can be heard.

"No ......Key......Unlock.....Gate"

No Caption Provided

Then it was gone and you find yourself in front of an old mansion with a locked gate. The three people are there, they seem to be investigating the wall.

"You just gonna stand there or are you going to help us find a way in Amber." shouted Tanner from the side of the wall.

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: Amber walked up to the gate. She calculated where to place her feet to carry her momentum over the wall. She attempts to hop the wall.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: The jump was high enough but there seems to be some sort of barrier stopping you from going over. No one else noticed.

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: Amber looks at the lock. Studying the shape and depth. Amber picks up some grass and combines them with the stones to create a makeshift key. She slides the key into the lock and turns.

Nathan_Flag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: The key in her hand turns into gold, the lock opens and falls, upon hitting the ground time froze all but Tanner. He walked up and looked at the gate.

"Well, well, well your quite the clever girl. I didn't expect you to improvise the key. So time for part two of your challenge, save the town from the black hole thats about to open up in three...two...one."

With that time returned to normal and above the town a black hole opened. People and debris being sucked in. Paul and Jaime ran up to you.

"Amber we got to get inside, I don't know what it is but it's not safe. I'm sure Tanner is already in there come on."

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong account

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: Amber ran inside the building. She looked around all of the rooms, gathering different objects to use for her latest creation. She grabbed a tricycle, a clock, two lamps, and ripped a ceiling fan off. Amber quickly went to work creating a new device to counter the black hole. "Alright folks I'm done. I present the Black Hole Nullifer 1.0. The name is a work in progress. Once I throw this device into the black hole it will reverse the particle flow and erase the black hole from existence. Feast your eyes!" Amber opened the door and quickly threw the device into the black hole and braced for impact. The device flew right into the black hole.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: The explosion was horrible. It blew the top floor of the building off and destroyed the entire town. Body parts flew through the floor, a bone from an arm pierced the skull of Jaime and a piece of debris crushed Paul. Time stopped once again as this time Tanner walked through the door, being careful not to step on body parts.

"Well, you stopped the black hole but, you didn't save the town. It's fine though because honestly there was no way to save the town. You tried however and were willing to risk your life for the sake of others. So you passed."

No Caption Provided

Tanner's shape morphed into that of an old man.

"I am the Sixth and Blue King. I am here to pass the mantle to you, you completed the trial and thus I shall grant you my weapon. It shall give you control over water when you wield it. So take my shield(It has a razor sharp edge that can cut through anything that's not indestructible) and go fourth as the new Sixth and Blue Queen."

With that the king turned into a shield and bonded with Amber's soul.

No Caption Provided