Amateur Hour: LIVE Contract Killing

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trickshot

"Hiya folks, Trickshot here, with another exciting episode of Amateur Hour! Well, technically, it's my first, but you've all seen me in action before. But now, you'll never miss a contract. Every hit I take will be recorded for this show and your entertainment. See, I'm a professional. But I do good by my fans. The feds know damn well they can't stop me, so they let me work. And I let you watch me work, which turns out, is quite entertaining. See, when you think about it, what's wrong with the mutual improvement of two people's lives? I get money and fame, while some asshole gets erased. No harm, no foul. If you've got a problem with it, just don;t watch the show. Outta sight, outta mind. And if you take it up with me, heh, you could be the co-star of the next episode."

Amateur Hour is a reality TV program following the mercenary exploits of Trickshot. He has long been a public assassin, but int he name of fame and money, he has broadened his horizons, and broadcasts to all corners of the Earth. Now anybody can get a firsthand look at the job of professional assassin, without the danger of being there personally. Every episode is not only completely real, but also LIVE. The authorities have at this point chosen to leave well enough alone. Trickshot can be rather difficult to deal with. An episode is hosted whenever he feels ready and a contract is available. Not every assassination will be broadcasted, but many will. The show comes with a scoring system, where at the end of each episode Trickshot is ranked on the creativity, grace, and brutality of the kill. There is also an unmonitored hotline where viewers can arrange contracts. Contractors remain anonymous, unless they ask not to be, in which case they get a special message at the end credits with their picture.

Rules

• Lay off the camera crew. Interrupt an episode if you must, but the show must go on!
  • You can get the police involved if you want, but don't expect them to last long.
  • Trickshot isn't necessarily limited to paid contracts. Start things with him, you might be next.
  • Have fun, and watch your six.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Trickshot

(Why is this a question? I didn't set this to be a question... Could a mod fix this?)

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Trickshot and Shootout ought to fight sometime. Whose alt is this, if I may ask?)

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Awesome!)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Arquitenens

So basically, it's a chance to see first hand what it's like....

Loading Video...

[Interesting idea. I'll have to find a way to feature myself in an episode.]

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Can probably have Armory (average_man) show up. Perhaps fight. Could be fun.)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Average Guy! He never did follow up with Nastya.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: He can. It'd be pretty fun to play as him but I didn't want him and Maverick in the same event. Otherwise he'd be in the mutant war too. Running round good ol' Gothic would still be fun. But it'd be roughly a post a night on a good streak. On mobile right now and that isnt much way to type a proper story post.

But we can definitely do it.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: That's okay! I'm not pushy. Mostly. >_> I've got a good bit on my plate anyway right now (both school, life, and here), and I can wait for you to feel properly suited.

Plus I like the Maverick team (in an I hate you sorta way) and I...kinda wanna deal with those guys sometime too. >_>

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Travis_Finch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Why is everyone posting like this? >_> lol But seriously, this is awesome. When's the first episode going to air?)

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Trickshot
Travis_Finch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sadface

McJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travis_finch: It's nearly 11 on a weekday, I gotta be places! Tomorrow. Probably sometime at the beginning of the workday. But don't expect a whole lot else until after.

Travis_Finch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcjames: I'll try keep the popcorn from getting stale then. :D

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Episode 1: Silly Ambassadors

"Hiya boys and girls! Are you ready to see some action? Today, we'll be dropping some scumbag Californian ambassador. Right about now he's sitting pretty in his office in LA. Let's hope he's tuning in!"

Trickshot chuckled to himself as he finished. If Crocker was watching, he'd be on a plane by now. Makes it all more fun. Trickshot led his camera crew to his topless cherry red Ferrari Daytona Spider. It had white leather seats, and the vanity license plate read 'Trickshot.' One cameraman sat in the passenger seat, and the rest of the crew piled into the back, some sitting on the backs of the seats of the car. As he started the engine, the passenger seat camera man began recording. Trickshot, in full costume, kept one hand on the wheel and alternated between watching the road and the camera as he drove. "We're heading to his office now. If he's not there, he'll easy enough to track." Trickshot chuckled to himself. "Hear hat Crocker? We're a comin'!" Trickshot slammed his foot on the gas, and some of the camera crew had to hold on to keep from falling off. Trickshot weaved through traffic. One car honked at him and flipped him off out their window, and Trickshot promptly sent a nickel through their windshield and into their skull. "Wooooo!" Trickshot pumped his hand in the air as they gained speed. "Don't try this at home, kiddies!" As they approached Crocker's last known location, Trickshot slowed his car. He hushed his voice in a sarcastic manner, and the camera man pointed the camera at Crocker's office for a brief moment before putting view back to Trickshot. Crocker could be seen briefly in his office through the window as he walked past. "Ssh, don't make a sound, viewers. There's a scumbag nearby." A grin spread across Trickshot's face. He produced a laminated business card. 'Amateur Hour.'"Brand recognition, kiddo." Trickshot leapt out of his vehicle, mock tiptoeing towards the building. The camera crew followed as he picked up a rock. "Nos, I could just kill him here, but that's boring, right kiddies! We want some fun!" Trickshot looked through the window. Crocker was sitting lazily in his chair, flipping through channels. The camera crew had a clear view of him. When he reached a certain channel, his jaw dropped. He was looking at himself through his own window. "Here's Johnny!" Trickshot broke through the window with the rock, and climbed through. Crocker scrambled to his feet, and ran out the door. The camera crew followed Trickshot inside. He leaned down next to Crcoker's TV, his own face parallel to his face on the screen. His voice echoed as he spoke. "See kids, TV can be good for your health!" Trickshot stood up, and started int he direction Crocker ran. He tapped on the wall with another coin, creating a loud thud. "Come out, come out... It's just business, Crocker... It hurts that much worse when you struggle!"