#1 Edited by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the First mission for those who signed up. However there are plenty of characters left for new people who want to join.

Demoki has stolen the Hippodin force and plans to conquer first Amgard and then Man's world.
Hippolydin Fears even the mighty warrior Thunder Woman is no match for Demoki. Summoning the last of his power he reaches out to every warrior he can sense, but not see. However not all the powers he feels are powers of good...

Note: Demoki is an amalgam of Loki and Diemos. Just so ya know what your getting into.

#2 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone? Guess I'll start this.

IN CONTEXT: Gammastorm decided to help out.

#3 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#5 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

Gonna, you know, RP anytime soon...

#6 Posted by Surkit (11079 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: @TheCannon: @tmacximas: You want some help with this?

#7 Posted by Shanana (52804 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit said:

@GR2Blackout: @TheCannon: @tmacximas: You want some help with this?

#8 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Anyone? Guess I'll start this.

IN CONTEXT: Gammastorm decided to help out.

As gammastrom reacts to the psychic tug in his mind Hoppydin recoils on the spot were he lays weakend. He had never felt such a fiery rage.

#9 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell's City

It's pouring rain. Devil-bat is standing on a roof top, looking down on criminals.

He drops down, taking two out in the process. He begins to fight the remaining three, punching one in the face, kicking one in the gut, and hitting the first one with an uppercut, knocking him unconscious. The attacks the second one with a kick to the gut, followed by a DDT. The third one points a gun at him, but a hammer flies towards him and knocks him against a wall, and flies back to Thunder Woman.

"We need you to come in" said Thunder Woman.

#10 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

New York City

Powerwing stood there, laughing.

"I'm a Crusader for Hire, man, I ain't no earth-saving superhero!" Powerwing laughed.

"Luke Grayson" said the mysterious man "We need your help to defeat... Demoki!"

"Demoki?" Powerwing stopped laughing "That is just ridiculous!"

Powerwing started laughing again.

"Please" said the man "I am willing to pay!"

"Know what? Fine. I'll help you and save the galaxy or whatever. HAPPY NOW?!"

"Yes" said the man "Very happy"

"Now, how do I get there?" asked Powerwing

The man looked at Powerwing, and was silent for a minute.

"Oh, boy" said Powerwing "This is gonna be hard, isn't it?"

#11 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

OUT OF CONTEXT: Anyone?

IN CONTEXT:

Powerwing was sent to Hell's City by the mysterious man, and when Powerwing got there, he looked around and saw absolutely nothing.

#12 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Powerwing was sent to Hell's City by the mysterious man, and when Powerwing got there, he looked around and saw absolutely nothing.

OUT OF CONTEXT: I don't quite understand this.

#13 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@GR2Blackout said:

Uh, he's in the same exact city as two of your characters. Build on from that!

#14 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

@GR2Blackout said:

Okay....

IN CONTEXT:

Power Wing searches the city more, and finds Thunder Woman talking to Devil-Bat.

#15 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

@GR2Blackout said:

Okay....

IN CONTEXT:

Power Wing searches the city more, and finds Thunder Woman talking to Devil-Bat.

"Hey, guys, I remember you... hmm... Dark Claw and Amazon, right? Oh, it's Dare and Thorion. No..." Powerwing tried to recognize the two heroes.

#16 Posted by kamrenamir (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Metropolis

"Can you at least try, and be more mature?" Lady Blaze insisted to Dak as he spun around in his lounge chair. "Well I could, but that could give the anchorites another clue that I'm the super strong murderer that's been flying around the U.S killing random people. " "Whatever." Blaze said with a little bit of irritation Dak smirked then looked to the bar on the other side of the room. Dak walked over to the bar and opened a bottle of liquor . Soon after a young man walked in hastily and whispered into Lady Blaze's ear. "I will be back young one. Be ready to.........work." Blaze walked out of the door and Dak moved to a chair at the far end of the room and turned towards the wall.

A few minutes later Dak heard the door open and Lady Blaze was talking. " So you see Mr. governor , I am honored that you came all this way from New York, but I really do not know where this, Homicidal Murderer is. " Dak smirked and silently drank from his glass. "Ahh, I see Miss Blaze. It's just that, I know a lot of shady characters come into your club and I was just wondering. " Blaze put her hand on the governor's back and walked him towards the door. "It's okay sir, I totally understand. I'll be sure to keep you and your comrade's noted." As the two approach the door Blaze stopped him. "Oh, I wanted you to meet my friend." Saying this Blaze stepped away from the governor and Dak's bottle flew across the room and shattered on the man's head. Leaping out of the chair Dak landed in front of the man released his claws, and forced all six into the man's torso.

"Man, I didn't even get to finish drinking." Dak said with phoney disappointment. "Well you didn't have to throw the bottle." Blaze said igniting the governor in a demonic flame. Before either of the two could say anything, they both heard a voice in their heads. "Everyone is needed to defeat him, Please." The voice faded, and the two looked at each other. "What..........the hell.......was that?." Dak asked. "I'm not sure, but it sounded like it came from a powerful force." Blaze stated. "Your pops?" Dak asked sitting back on the couch. "No, but, I wonder how he would feel if we went for a visit."

#17 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

FLORIDA SWAMPS

Lightning struck, thunder was heard....

The swamp itself was rumbling....

As HE was born again!

ZOMBIE-THING!

"Raawr!" Zombie-thing was ready to kill if it meant the swamps he was killed and reborn in would be safe.

Zombie-Thing suddenly felt a pain in his forehead.

"I need your help..."

"Rawr? Who There?!" Zombie-Thing shouted.

"We need help..." the voice said again

"Who in Zombie-Thing's head?! I will kill who ever is in Zombie-things head!!!"

".....Help..."

"Rrrg? Help?" Zombie-Thing looked around, and left the swamp, heading towards the city...

#18 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#19 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

OUT OF CONTEXT: Are you just gonna bump it or actually roleplay?

#20 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

OUT OF CONTEXT: Bump.

#21 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

IN CONTEXT: Bump (J.K.)

#22 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

"Hey, guys, I remember you... hmm... Dark Claw and Amazon, right? Oh, it's Dare and Thorion. No..." Powerwing tried to recognize the two heroes.

THUNDER WOMAN:

No, I'm Thunder Woman and this is Devil-Bat.

#23 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by Surkit (11079 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: ...yeah?

#25 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@GR2Blackout said:

THUNDER WOMAN:

"Well" said Powerwing "I dont know you.... your heroes right?"

#26 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

@GR2Blackout said:

THUNDER WOMAN:

"Well" said Powerwing "I dont know you.... your heroes right?"

DEVIL-BAT:

Yes.