Allow me to Introduce myself (a debut thread)

Zoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was typing up this story that ain't really an origin, but kind of a get to know him type of sample. I've had too many characters where I just wanted to get the feel of that character out rather than the abilities and skills.

I figure other people can use this thread for that same reason, basically to just put out an idea of your character thats more of a rough draft.

Tthis is a small piece I did real quick to give a vibe of who Luke 'Zoo' Culcot is

Breaking the sound barrier at mach five, the wind behind his body acts like a vacuum as it rips the glass out of the apartment building windows, funneling into a tail of glittering fragments that fall o the pedestrians below.

"Woah...!" Sticking his head out the window in his draws and grey t-shirt, his pug hopping onto the chair beside him and looking out, "The fck man? You know how much crap the landlord is gonna give me?!" Luke yells at the disappearing meta. "Yip!" Shanks barks in agreement, but the hero, villain, or just some guy was already long gone.

Waving his hand at the situation Luke goes over and plops back down on the couch in his underwear and picks up his x-box controller, sighing as he looks to shanks popping up onto the cushion next to him, "I hate the city Shanks.We should just get a cabin in the woods. Not even. We should find a random spot in the woods, spin three times, walk a mile eyes closed, and start building a cabin on the spot we stop on. Completely off the grid. "

No Caption Provided

"You always know what to say." He says with a laugh rubbing the pups ear and dragging him closer before starting the game back up.

"I can't take this shit anymore Luke." Beth stood about five foot four, and her vocal cords were like two guitar strings. Her high pitched voice cut through him and shanks like a dog whistle. rolling his eyes as she comes hopping out of the room trying to pull her skin tight pants on he throws the controller down on the coffee table, "What's wrong now, baby."

"You. Your whats wrong 'baby.' You spend three weeks out of the month working part time as a sub at a middle school, and the entire summer off like you have tenure or something. Your dog shit in my shoe again by the way!"

"Oooh so sad... definitely not karma, or anything..." he said sarcastically remembering all the times she locked him in separate rooms while he was at work or neglected taking him for a walk.

"You think you and that pig are so fcking cute don't you? Guess what? I've been fcking your neighbor every time you went to work, thats why I locked him up! We did it in your room! I'm done with you."

"Wait!" Hopping up Luke runs over and grabs her hands and looks her in the eyes, "Baby I knew you were..." He pushes her hair back from her ears, his lips rubbing against her three piercings "Thats why I've been shitting in your shoes all week." She smacks him in his shoulder since his face was too far away, walks out the door grabbing the dog biscuit jar she thinks is filled with cookies and eats from religiously, and never comes back.

Shanks hops up on his hind legs and starts doing circles with his tongue out, "Who -Who the hell taught you to do that!?" Luke says laughing hysterically.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Not bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@zoo:

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!

Paper_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My name is HOV! H to the O V. Lol. Good read.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Thumbs up*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pug tipped me off lol. And nice post! I always wondered how regular people would react to metahumans breaking their stuff all the time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: lol thanks. He's kinda like the poor man that turned rich, but sub cash for powers. He knows what it's like to be on the back end of it.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL nice.

Zoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zoo:

As soon as I saw the pug I knew who it was.

Zoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers