• 86 results
#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains, assemble. Alliance, assemble. It's time for the Alliance to work as a whole team. So all the villains who want to get their ass kicked, come here. Alliance, attack!!!

#2 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

Wootz! New Venom ready!

#3 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmm

#4 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to laugh...but...there is a lingering thought of joining. Just so I can rip you all to ribbons.

#6 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I want to laugh...but...there is a lingering thought of joining. Just so I can rip you all to ribbons."

Alright, knock yourself out with these troops.

#7 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

I ready too sir.

#8 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Mantid says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"I want to laugh...but...there is a lingering thought of joining. Just so I can rip you all to ribbons."
Alright, knock yourself out with these troops."
hey u r fighting too rite?"

Not right now, I must be going. But their's at least three of you, and like two villains who want to fight, I'll come back to help you out later.

#9 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
Alright, knock yourself out with these troops."

hey u r fighting too rite?

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

That invulnerableness will not be allowed in the RPG.

#11 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"That invulnerableness will not be allowed in the RPG."

well i'm not immortal so i think im fit.

#12 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

I know that. Same rules just like the other RPGs here on the website.

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
well i'm not immortal so i think im fit."

Ummm...NO. If you're invulnerable it means that nothing can harm you. That's not allowed in RPG's.

#14 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

im only invulnerable to physical attack,but other things can hurt me.fine if u want i'll have a strong defence.

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Invulnerability of any kind is not allowed in any RPG. What is this, your first one? Explains it.

#16 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

why do you always have to be bashing on people,huh?What did I ever do to you,seriously I want to know?I know invulnerability is not allowed,that's why I said I won't be invalnurable and make my character weaker for this rpg.

#17 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not bashing. If I was bashing, you'd know. And, actually, I just bash the people I don't like...I most likely don't like them for trivial reasons, but I don't like them nonetheless.

You don't have to make your character weaker, just no invulnerability. That's it.

#18 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I hated?

#19 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

well yea i understand,i wouldn't make a strong character for an rpg it wouldn't be fair.fine no invaulnerability as i said and my character will be 50 feet.could you just tell me that without saying bad comments?I would appreciate it to be talked like a person and not like some kind of noob,which i don't act like that.

#20 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Danny says:

"Am I hated?"

Nah ur cool.

#21 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom551 says:

"what about me!?,lol"

u too dude.

#22 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

what about me!?,lol

#23 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"sonicmora says:
"well yea i understand,i wouldn't make a strong character for an rpg it wouldn't be fair.fine no invaulnerability as i said and my character will be 50 feet.could you just tell me that without saying bad comments?I would appreciate it to be talked like a person and not like some kind of noob,which i don't act like that."
Says you."

yea i belive so.i know i annoy you like you said before,but can pleez lay off with sum of the comments i really don't like arguing?im not that kind of person.

#24 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"well yea i understand,i wouldn't make a strong character for an rpg it wouldn't be fair.fine no invaulnerability as i said and my character will be 50 feet.could you just tell me that without saying bad comments?I would appreciate it to be talked like a person and not like some kind of noob,which i don't act like that."

Says you.

#25 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Agent Danny says:
"Am I hated?"
Nah ur cool."

Cool. I'm no noob.

#26 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"sonicmora says:
Says you."
yea i belive so.i know i annoy you like you said before,but can pleez lay off with sum of the comments i really don't like arguing?im not that kind of person."

Meh. I don't like people who annoy me. Hence, the preceeding events.

#27 Posted by Intangible (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

im here!

#28 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"sonicmora says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"sonicmora says:
Says you."
yea i belive so.i know i annoy you like you said before,but can pleez lay off with sum of the comments i really don't like arguing?im not that kind of person."
Meh. I don't like people who annoy me. Hence, the preceeding events."

well me either man,but i live along.i have many problems occuring with me,but i have to accept it.things that really hurt me.Which events do you mean,like TF?I haven't been on much of those battle threads cause there is no cause to them.

#29 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't we all get along?

#30 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Danny says:

"Why can't we all get along?"

That's not an evil attitude.

#31 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Danny says:

"Why can't we all get along?"

i'll try man.

#32 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is beginnin to rock socks

#33 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I don't care what you say. I don't like to "live" along with something. If it bothers me, then I say so. OMG..guess what...you bother me.

#34 Posted by Intangible (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

wait what is this? like an RPG?

#35 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Meh, I don't care what you say. I don't like to "live" along with something. If it bothers me, then I say so. OMG..guess what...you bother me."

well me too,and i do stand up but it kinda sucks sometimes.Like i said i know i annoy you but i'm trying not too.Ummm another question are you acting like this ur villain or cause that's how you act?I've seen you say sum nice things,but idk.

#36 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Well thats the reason The Alliance was made. Try to get people to not fight eachother.

#37 Posted by Intangible (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

okay.

#38 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Danny says:

"Well thats the reason The Alliance was made. Try to get people to not fight eachother."

No disrespect to the team in general, but a futile purpose.

#39 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"sonicmora says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Meh, I don't care what you say. I don't like to "live" along with something. If it bothers me, then I say so. OMG..guess what...you bother me."
well me too,and i do stand up but it kinda sucks sometimes.Like i said i know i annoy you but i'm trying not too.Ummm another question are you acting like this ur villain or cause that's how you act?I've seen you say sum nice things,but idk."
I say nice things when I want to say nice things. I don't when you're around. Do the math. And, the evil only accounts to RPG's/"

oh so ur a nice guy in real life?

#40 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Intangible says:

"wait what is this? like an RPG? "

yes

#41 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
well me too,and i do stand up but it kinda sucks sometimes.Like i said i know i annoy you but i'm trying not too.Ummm another question are you acting like this ur villain or cause that's how you act?I've seen you say sum nice things,but idk."

I say nice things when I want to say nice things. I don't when you're around. Do the math. And, the evil only accounts to RPG's/

#42 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a RPG.

#43 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

So your also evil in real life?

#44 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"sonicmora says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I say nice things when I want to say nice things. I don't when you're around. Do the math. And, the evil only accounts to RPG's/"
oh so ur a nice guy in real life?"

Nice to people I don't mind. But the people I hate...I just hate. What, are you a moron in real life?

#45 Posted by Intangible (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

okay enough arguing ppl. peace not war.

#46 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"sonicmora says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"sonicmora says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
oh so ur a nice guy in real life?"
Nice to people I don't mind. But the people I hate...I just hate. What, are you a moron in real life?"

no i'm not.idk how to describe myself,but i'm different then others.i don't do bad stuff,but i do make errors.so you can call it watver you want moron,geek,pimp,rocker,goth,jock,you name it but i doesn't hurt me.

#47 Posted by Intangible (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

okay seriously, online arguing? Cryo-Wolf, take a look at what you're doing. SonicMora is obviously being the good guy here and not arguing.

#48 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Intangible says:

"okay seriously, online arguing? Cryo-Wolf, take a look at what you're doing. SonicMora is obviously being the good guy here and not arguing. "

Well, then. I'm a bad wolfie >=]

#49 Posted by Intangible (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

good for you then. Now go lick yourself quietly like a good little wolf.

#50 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Intangible says:

"good for you then. Now go lick yourself quietly like a good little wolf. "

You don't have to tell me. I just don't want to right now. I'm having too much fun.