All-New White House (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Feeling a little antagonistic, a little extreme.

Join me

(So who is the leader of the modern Roman Empire?)

Clara Mass

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By Arquitenens
The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By The_Xsoteric
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Arquitenens
Avatar image for emilie_aensland
Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Emilie_Aensland
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emilie_aensland: That bastard genetically altered my mummy!?!?!?

I can't handle this. *nervous breakdown!!*
I can't handle this. *nervous breakdown!!*

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By The_Xsoteric
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_xsoteric: Aside: Who's that in that image? The girl with the eye.

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_xsoteric: Wow!

That in mind, I'm surprised LL never went for that image or one like it after Ivana's eye went out.

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_xsoteric: Wow!

That in mind, I'm surprised LL never went for that image or one like it after Ivana's eye went out.

Its brand new. It literally just came out Wednesday :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Clara Mass
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Arquitenens

@clara_mass: There is a complicated web of people, and it's happening to us all.

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: (Just a meeting in regards to the Redeemers)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

shrugs.

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Closure

@shadowswordmaster said:

shrugs.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In other news I kinda wanna make a family. Wondering if it should be a first family for this or an entirely different concept. Hmm.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#317  Edited By Darkchild

Ahem!

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@closure said:

@shadowswordmaster said:

shrugs.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In other news I kinda wanna make a family. Wondering if it should be a first family for this or an entirely different concept. Hmm.

I would say make a new concept but that is just me.

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: I'd be game for a fam idea. Still got Nat Stark if wanted to keep it to the first

(Azra here)

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

Gunther sat in one of the numerous waiting rooms, pretending to check his messages in an attempt to disguise his impatience. This new president had something of a reputation for being even less accessible than Stark had been, but Gunther was prepared to sit here for days, if need be. There was simply too much at stake at this point for him to be anything but stubborn.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Thank you for coming on such short notice," she spoke with inherent caution needed for the situation at hand, but the instinctive nature of Miss Michelle meant every word was delivered with a steady flow, ensuring she came off like a put together masterpiece in light of recent personal developments.

"I understand that you're a busy man, but I'm certain this'll be worth the rush the Secret Service may have put you through." Firmly situated atop the Resolute desk, Miss Michelle calmly signaled for her esteemed guest to take a seat with a simple hand gesture. Although a bit taken back by his alleged sordid history, the opportunistic value in the creation of a working relationship would prove far more valuable than whatever newsstand headline from February 2012. As a result, she showed off that devilish smirk whilst untying her strawberry blond hair, carelessly letting the bouncy curls drop onto her shoulders as a means of conveying her almost ethereal allure.

"As you may have already heard, my administration is coming to an end." She stopped for a second, eyes closed as she tried to prevent any sort anger from boiling to the surface. With that in mind, she inhaled and exhaled slowly before continuing her trek into the unknown.

"There's been talks of running for a second term of course, but I'm quite the polarizing figure," she pouted as she talked up the room, her intent becoming clearer as she continued, "I'd like to think the former is possible and the latter false, but then I'd be lying to myself." Miss Michelle stepped onto the floor, dusted off her pants, and adjusted her white double breasted blazer prior to lending out her hand to the most interesting man in her carefully crafted world.

"That's when I thought of you @_animus_ and realized how beneficial you could be for the American people." Her shiny whites sparkled as she smiled with a wholesome warmth, genuinely delighted to have received the company of the perfect PR revival.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See you soon... Miss President.
See you soon... Miss President.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:
"Don't apologize. I'm flattered, and all in all this is the only way one meets the leader of the free world." Rolling his middle finger slowly on the pad of his thumb, a leg casual yet firmly placed over his knee, a minute smile on his face that might be taken as smug, " Invite only and all that."

Ears open, Thomas takes in the presidents address, a nod here and there in silent agreement. "I appreciate that, Lady President. Truthfully...? I've got to say your lack of action during this term has been disappointing. Even the worst Presidents in history made decisions, however bad they might have been. You seemed...preoccupied, at least from the public perspective."

Returning a smile he sets his leg down and steeples his fingers between his lap, "Forgive my bluntness. What is it you think I can do for you Clarice. Do you mind if I call you Clarice?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Clara Mass

@_animus_: "I've reaffirmed the need for registration, ensured the distribution of the mutant cure, pacified issues created by the Stark Administration, I've staved off war, and done all I could do without any sort of help." Miss Michelle spoke with rapid fire intensity, reddened at the cheeks for what he so casually insinuated.

"Yet, you're a man of high value and what you say can't be taken lightly." She took back her extended hand, slightly insulted by the forward speaking intellectual, but he was exactly what she needed.

"President's whom are referred to by their first name have no respect. As this nation's leader, I expect to be treated as such. So, Madame President will do." Clarice bit into her bottom lip, visibly disheartened by the fact that she wasn't as grand as she usually made herself out to be.

"Anyhow I called you because you're a visionary....and I could use a man like you within these walls." With a simple verbal exchange the demeanor of the American matriarch instantaneously returned into the more sensually savvy businesswoman from a few short moment's ago. Her habit of presenting a cool and collected from unfaltering even in the face of certain criticism.

"Quite frankly, I could use your brain Mister Newscastle," she uttered without hesitation as she grappled the presidential chair, her glimmering violet eyes dead set on reading his every gesture with the full intention of playing this meeting to her benefit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda want an npc side kick

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@clara_mass: Might come and dethrone you with Stark, Ex's domestic violence xP

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@clara_mass: Might come and dethrone you with Stark, Ex's domestic violence xP

Get in line.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By Clara Mass

@pyrogram: Be the first husband and stay in your lane...knitty pillows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "I've reaffirmed the need for registration, ensured the distribution of the mutant cure, pacified issues created by the Stark Administration, I've staved off war, and done all I could do without any sort of help." Miss Michelle spoke with rapid fire intensity, reddened at the cheeks for what he so casually insinuated.

"Yet, you're a man of high value and what you say can't be taken lightly." She took back her extended hand, slightly insulted by the forward speaking intellectual, but he was exactly what she needed.

"President's whom are referred to by their first name have no respect. As this nation's leader, I expect to be treated as such. So, Madame President will do." Clarice bit into her bottom lip, visibly disheartened by the fact that she wasn't as grand as she usually made herself out to be.

"Anyhow I called you because you're a visionary....and I could use a man like you within these walls." With a simple verbal exchange the demeanor of the American matriarch instantaneously returned into the more sensually savvy businesswoman from a few short moment's ago. Her habit of presenting a cool and collected from unfaltering even in the face of certain criticism.

"Quite frankly, I could use your brain Mister Newscastle," she uttered without hesitation as she grappled the presidential chair, her glimmering violet eyes dead set on reading his every gesture with the full intention of playing this meeting to her benefit.

"Yes you have. As an individual I find that carefully laid plan worth note. But unfortunately, the public is not unlike a sales manager. They scream, 'What have you done for me lately?' without any regard for past victories. It's ironic, actually. People were so on board for your campaign of instituting laws against superhumans, with metas slaughtering them in the collateral of their fights so often, and yet they immediately adopt a herd mentality against you after. "

He says attempting to bring clarity to the macro of his micro statement. A humble bow of his head as she praises his abilities, "Thank you...President Pierce." Standing up he he reaches into a breast pocket and takes a look out the chamber window, on an early morning Pennsylvania Avenue, the lawn crisp with dew. Pulling out an antique cigarette case he taps it open and pulls out a small bag of tobacco and a rolling paper, smoothly rolling the two into one with charismatic proffesionalism, and another for the Chief.

He extends it to her, beginning to light his own unless she denied it, "Are you offering me a position in government?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: It's funny but I don't think Stark and Clara actually interacted once IC xP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I just realized he has a goddamn Laurel avatar. Fck it, I'm blowing up the White House >__>

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: If you wait until I'm out first I'll grab you a souvenir from the gift shop.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @_animus_: I don't get the Laurel hate. I officially started watching the show last night and I like her and Tommy atm. She kept Ollie's ass sane on that island for a while too >.>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Ah there's the reason. Your not even done with season 2 yet.

You'll get there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually like Laurel now.

Course there was the dreaded season 2 Laurel...

But yeah, she ain't all dat bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: She cries all the time, gets mad and pouts, and is thick headed as hell and doesn't do the comi version of BC justice. She's basically Daphne from scooby fckin doo lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I'm a troll on the low. :P

she also went from getting put on her ass in this season to jumping out a window onto a helicopter ladder, and took lying to her dad so far she pretended to be her sister in front of him. tf.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I shot kenny. Muh feels. :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@dreadpool10: I'm a troll on the low. :P

she also went from getting put on her ass in this season to jumping out a window onto a helicopter ladder, and took lying to her dad so far she pretended to be her sister in front of him. tf.

That too.

God, can't wait till Lance truly realizes that she's not Sara...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: You gotta agree that it's pretty fcked up how far it's going.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Yup. Pretty messed up, letting him parade around believing Sara is alive like that. Using the voice changer to sound like Sara and all that as well. More Lance family drama guaranteed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: Understatement of the season :P. Let's weigh it out.

Finding out your daughters dead... Finding out your daughters dead, has been dead for a month or two, your other daughter is doing what she was doing when she died with less than a third the skill or training, and has been pretending to be your other daughter to throw you off the scent.

Which one would be more likely to give YOU a heart attack lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Lol, that is so very true.

Fact is, Detective Lance pretty much dies either way. He learns that Sara is dead, he gets a 60% chance of a heart attack. Yeah, it might just kill him, but at least he somewhat has a chance to live through it.

Add in all the other stuff, Laurel being the new and inexperienced Canary, pretending to be Sara around him, lying to him about Sara's fate for over a month. His heart's gonna give out anyway when he finds all this out, and fact is, it'll be worse.