Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Akira Overdrive

In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love. - Nakamura Yamato

One who chases the dragon of power is bound to come to a point where they must immerse the past connections that created them into the depths of never-ending hellfire. Bridges of existence that create the person must be tossed into flames so that a new era can forged . The fate of Akira's destiny seemed to be held back by the age old tradition that saw the flame of the Yamato Clan being passed down from father to son but Akira knew , without a doubt , that he would have to usurp the power from the Clan leader in order to truly become the man he was destined to be. To help secure the throne that was rightfully his the Raging Ronin had gathered the best mystics at his disposal to preform an ancient ritual that was said to have created gods from the sparks of universal energy. This select group of magi who dabbled in the black magics of eastern cultures had for centuries studied mystic scrolls that the Devil himself had been scared off, and now they hummed supernatural hymns in the name of the Red Royal of the Rising Sun, hoping to imbue him with powers unfathomable.

In the dark room of the skyscraper pagoda that centered Akira's empire the Yamato sat in a meditating position with legs crossed, in the middle of a yin yang drawn in blood, as his astral-body and mind floated through the planes of enlightenment. The flickering light of the candles that the mystics held in there hands waved violently as time began to slow. The five elders of the Thrashingaikin Clan chanted mantras in a forgotten language , calling upon spirits to come forth from slumber in the dark dimensions. Akira's new queen stood behind him, dressed in a silk kimono adorned with depictions of Oni, her fingers stretched out across his scalp so that she could better act as his spiritual and cerebral guide in the esoteric realms of solace that he could not have reached if not for her and his treasured magi. The Yamato's ethereal form had been unlocked thanks to the newly gained telepathic powers of Akahan , who dosed herself with Power Capsules in hopes of reaching her full potential. Now the Red Flower had transcended her weak human exterior and transformed into an entity of psychic dominance who only took on the form of physical being to pleasure Akira , though she only needed her mind to simulate and arouse him . In a series of various psychedelic sessions she had managed to help the 14th Samurai purify the demons that haunted him . Even a genius like he had occasionally succumbed to night-terrors from his traumatic experiences. He had seen his mother killed by his fathers blade and lived in the hellish city of Los diablos which disturbed him to the core despite his always unfazed demeanor. Akahan or as she now went by, Amaterasu had used her great powers to flood past the trap doors and nightmare realms of Akira's grey matter. With her telepathic tenacity she showed him visions of bliss , and gave him euphoric altered awareness that spiraled into higher enlightened states that even through years of mediation could not obtained. The result of intricate mental intrusion now made Akira , once a raging bull of power , a quiet storm of dominance. His soul was somehow calmed and his thoughts less reckless though he still maintained the fire of youth , and the cunning of a fox. She had somehow made the finest Blade in all the world even sharper.

No Caption Provided

Suddenly the chanting of mystics grew louder and faster, the flames of the candles began to move ferociously as there light expanded brighter and brighter every second, casting away the darkness in the room. In a blinding flash of light and energy everything exploded and the entire room combusted in a violent detonation of mystic energies. All the lights in the city went out momentarily , and its shockwave happened just as a flash of lightning paired with a roar of thunder that resembled the crash of a god hitting earth , struck. It could be heard for miles and the ever moving people of Tokyo all stopped , if even for a moment , as they heard the sound and felt a shiver of ominous vibes shift up there spine. The suspended moment of awe only lasted seconds as the citizens continued on with their busy schedules though some who were in tune mystically or other-worldly could feel the realm of unseen make a huge shift into something dark. A quick psionic feedback of demonic energy flashed intensely and Amaterasu could feel how much power had just been transferred into Akira . She hastily drew back from him and tried her best not to show her true fear.The Phoenix Tetsuo was now something she couldn't control.

Akira arose with the ashes that the explosion created and as the smoke cleared he could see the bodies of the mystics torn to shreds by the demonic implosion. Their limbs scattered everywhere in the once luxurious penthouse . An evil smile came sweeping across his handsome and youthful face because he knew instantly that his powers where just exponentially boosted. He felt even more alive then he did after his pervious cybernetic enhancement , and the demon powers made themselves noticed in a a black flame like substance. Amaterasu could feel the immense heat radiate off of Akira , and it was so hot she felt like she was freezing. The floor around him melted.

"Careful Amaterasu. You won't so easily enter my mind now." The Demon Daimyo said with a sarcastic tone that sent shivers down the Psychic Lotus' spine.

The Great Nakamura castle was far removed from the over populated metropolis of Tokyo but it was still close enough to see it's vibrant palette of lights. Inside , Akira Yamato's father Nakamura sat silently in his beautiful wide throne room that was adorned by a display of ancient samurai armors , Oni Mask , statues , and scrolls of calligraphy. The Yamato clan Samurai known as the infamous Akuma no Migite or the Devil's Right Hand were fiendish protectors of the throne who rested silently in the shadows ready for even the slightest moment of threat to Nakamura, so that they could cut it down in a swift unblinkable speed.

Something made Nakamura cringe with a feeling of despair that he had never felt before. His closest general appeared from the shadows as he noticed the disturbance and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing. I thought I just felt Akira, but that energy was far more powerful then that brat could have amassed. This presence was much more older and demonic." Nakamura spat out and the general fell back into the dark.

Nakamura was a man loosely categorized as a super-villain who defeated several of the worlds greatest fighters and even claimed a few heads of the most legendary "super-heroes" . His reputation was fabled amongst the elite, and even in his old age he was still a feared combatant. Suddenly with a familiar crash of thunder Akira Overdrive made his way into the great Yamato halls , the clicking of his katana's sheath bouncing off of his magnificent violent red armor synched with the heavy sound of rain that came out of no where.

"You were correct in your first guest. You should learn to follow your guts Father. Perhaps that is why you just aren't cut out to be a great leader like me." AO's voice echoed through room as he reached his father's throne room and withdrew his katana. The Akuma no Migite were ready for action but told to stand down with a swift movement of Nakamura's arm. He tried to laugh off the feeling of fear he got and spoke out to the seed of his destruction while drawing his own blade.

"What is this Akira? Surely you don't believe you've gotten strong enough to beat me! Your just as weak as your mother was.Your lucky I didn't kill you at birth, though I must admit it's been slightly entertaining to watch you gro.... " His vocal chords stopped suddenly ,and thin red line could barely be seen on his neck. He tried to make more words but soon the brain did not function and the body remained still. As Nakamura's eyes rolled back his soul flew out his mouth and the thin red line on his neck was transformed into a cascading spray of blood as the 13th Daimyo's head rolled to the ground. The samurai in the shadows remained still as they knew they were now serving a new leader, who was infinitely stronger then the previous.

Akira had moved in a blur of red to decapitate his father in one swift motion . The mix of cybernetics, bushido prowess , and demonic power that Akira now possessed was enough to overwhelm Nakamura in a motion that happened in nanoseconds. The samurai guard all bowed to their new master and the general of the army looked in terror at the eyes of Akira. Not only did they burn with a fire that he had never seen they had changed to a bright red color with an geometric pattern. The general Yokohino had heard legend of these eyes from his father who served the 12th Yamato Konohamaru. It was said that only a Yamato who has killed the previous head of the family could obtain the Kami no Me (Eyes of the Divine). Now he truly believed the tales his father told him which he originally thought was made to just put fear in his heart. It was said that whoever possessed these eyes had a power to make their wildest dreams come true.

Akira sheathed his Japanese steel and Amaterasu appeared through a rip in the fabric of space-time. She was surprised to see that Akira was somehow able to amass even more power then he already had.

"Your eyes...."

"Yes. Heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction."

No Caption Provided

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tokyo Takeover is coming next. Few hours it'll be up.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akira_overdrive: I really enjoyed the story as well. The vivid descriptions make everything easy to visualize. I always picture scenes like a film, with camera angles and lighting and even an element of music, and I got a very good sense of all that here.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved that ish bruh!

I am pumped lol

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@akira_overdrive: I really enjoyed the story as well. The vivid descriptions make everything easy to visualize. I always picture scenes like a film, with camera angles and lighting and even an element of music, and I got a very good sense of all that here.

Thanks brother. Glad you get that feeling as that is what I try my best to produce. Good Looking.

@tenjin said:

Loved that ish bruh!

I am pumped lol

Ayyyyy. Thanks man. We gon set the vine of fire . ;)

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tenjin
Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dayum!

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That was a fun read!

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Mangekyo, nice.

Son_of_Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope you plan on bringing more to Tokyo than sharp blades and colorful eyes, because it will take a lot more than that.

No Caption Provided

Awesome read as usual man, can't wait to see you in action.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Akira Overdrive

LOL Mangekyo, nice.

Cheaaaa. Consider this the ode to everything Japanese with my very own twist of course. ;)

@strigidae_23 : Glad you liked it. The Takeover will be up in about an hour or so.

@son_of_wukong : Trust me. There is way more lol. Thanks man it should be up here soon.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sasuke bit kinda pulled me out of it for a bit, but I'm back now. lol

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hustler said:

The Sasuke bit kinda pulled me out of it for a bit, but I'm back now. lol

Lol you mean you seen the Sasuke gif and didn't read it ? Or something else? xP

Hustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akira_overdrive: As a former anime fan, my mind just doesn't piece Naruto and CV together, so on the side I constantly kept thinking: "Oh my gooood, he's gonna fight Naruto! Aaaany second now.".

But that's just a personal thing, as always a job well done. Can't wait till you drop Tokyo Takeover, my man. :D

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice bit o' work.

I'll be here fer the fun and games; don't much care about the country, but there's some Cardz that need cuttin'.

>:)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This was pretty good.I enjoy it from beginning to end.