Akira Overdrive vs Delinquent

Delinquent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Delinquent

*So many years had past turning into decades turning into centuries and eventually into what is now. The vicious battle that took place so long ago had not a single trace left on this planet. Merlin the wizard and what he was known was as Paradox. A hybrid of a summoner and Necromancer put into one. Even had the greatest mage of all time on his toes. Even at his lose he still caused damage. Merlin knowing the human nature curiosity would sure lead to his return. Merlin did what it would seem no other person would do. He erased the very thought of Paradox from the mines all of. Even to remember him his name had been changed. Now the battle seemed to have never taken place. Today however after so many years time had taken its toll on the banishment spell that held one of the most powerful mortals ever. Deep deep down in the city rumble could be felt. Even with out that some of the nicest weather they've had in years suddenly started to change. It went from perfect 78 to a windy 89. Even clouds started to come from no where.*

*Each event had been linked to each of his tattoo, each tattoo had been linked to each of his powers.  Eventually the worst came. It all stopped as and suddenly eerie silence came upon the city and the main street cracked into a huge gash. All of this came as a man would start to emerge not very big in size and didn't look the same in power. He did had a weird figure however. Mirror like eyes that gave your glares back a weird toned skinned, and a look of alot of stored up anger. Those knowing the story could tell why. Looking around it all seemed to much to take in as he wasn't use to building and cars and people wearing such funny clothes. Castles where what he had been expecting and thats not what he had seen.*

Merlin I've made my return. Where do you hide? I slumbered for so long thanks to  you and now I want my revenge. Do not hide behind the innocent they shall suffer the same fate eventually.... Come to me my sword!!!

*He'd yell after and open threat to all around as from a few meters away his word would come from the ground and go straight for him as he caught it. Most would wonder why Merlin had left it so close to its owner. Most wouldnt' have guessed that not even the great Merlin could move that sword so far. After such a battle that was the best he could do. If some one didn't show up soon this world would be in a state of peril*