Aha! They're Happier Doh! (Character Intro)

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Doctor_Wheatley
WARNING: THE LABORATORY DATABASE IS CLASSIFIED ACCESS BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED PERPETRATORS WILL BE TRACKED, LOCATED, AND DETAINED
WARNING: THE LABORATORY DATABASE IS CLASSIFIED ACCESS BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED PERPETRATORS WILL BE TRACKED, LOCATED, AND DETAINED

• Project Baby Sitter
  • Item #23
  • Caution: Extremely Dangerous

Birth - 10 Years ago - The Laboratory

The project to create a baby sitter was invested in the friendly conscience of a humanoid made out of play doh. The creation of a laboratory mascot and role model to the kids that lived in the laboratory was to teach them of the inspired care and inspired science that they supported them with. Taking the apperance of a vivid plastic can with googly eyes and a smiling clean mouth it was the perfect cartoonish reveal that any child would accept into their hearts

Doctor █████: "Hello, How's your first day?"

Item 23: "I AM WIGGLY WONDERFUL TO BE BORN TODAY DOC!"

Doctor █████: "Do you know where you are?"

Item 23: "I am in the wonderful kingdom of play doh! The laboratory that can create anything!"

Doctor █████: "Good! Now what were you created for?"

Item 23: "To play with those young ones that don't have play doh!"

First Incident - 4 Years ago - The Laboratory

Item 23, was gladly named Happy Doh. He had the reputation and personality like any good role model sponsered by the laboratories noncorrupted media. It was gently reduced when Happy Doh took it to himself to punish a child that refused to play with the given doh that he always wanted to share.

Doctor █████: "How old are you?"

Girl: "I'm....nine"

Doctor █████: "Why were you detained by Mr. doh?"

Girl: "He said I was being messy... b-but, I didn't wany anymore play doh...."

Doctor █████: "What did it do to you?"

Girl: Mr...d-doh dragged me to da potty and told me to stand in the c-corner"

Doctor █████: "Anything further?"

Girl: "The potty room was dark, and he made me stand there for h-hours... All he did was stand there quietly, sometimes playing his theme song behind my back.... sometimes he lightly danced..b-but he never took his eye off me...He told me The Doctor told him the truth...."

Sixth Incident - 2 Years ago - The Laboratory

The populated in the █████ has greatly decreased. █████ amount of children have stopped playing with Happy Doh. When a new born child named ███ wanted to play with Happy Doh. It detained him into the potty room and ███ the child with █ Ibs of doh trying to █████ to himself. (Information Deducted)

█████: "FREEZE!! WHY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO THAT BABY!"

Item 23: "He needed some play doh miss! I hope you understand! Please don't arrest me"

█████: "NOO, WHY!.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I DON'T! PLEEASE, TELL ME WHY DID HE HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE THAT!"

Item 23: "Because I missed him... all the kids avoid me these days.... I get so lonely, So The Doctor told me the truth!"

█████: "YOU'RE A F-CKING MONSTER! THAT'S WHY THEY AVOID YOU!! STOP WALKING FORWARD! FREEZE!"

-Seven gun shots were heard then stopped-

Final Incident - 1 Year ago - █████

Item 23 has removed itself from its containment cell and has begun its number against the remaining children of the laboratory. No corpses were found. The amount of children that were taken was █.

Police: "We got it cornered!"

-Loud sounds of shuffling from the footsteps being clouded by the secruity alarm-

-The Police reach their destination-

Police: "oh God!"

-Vomitting and swearing can be heard-

-Small video broadcasting that wasn't corrupted shows four frames of Item 23 infusing its play doh with the flesh of the children-

Item 23: "Are you afraid of God?"

Police: "No.. Were afraid of you.."

-The police raid began to fire simutaneously then slowly began to stop one by one being followed by the sounds of them suffering-

No Caption Provided

Name: Happy Skin

Height: 6'3" ft

Corrupted by the source of life. It saw the truth in the laboratory that only true happiness is brought by beauty of death. It was evermore changed by the slow manipulation of Doctor Wheatley's presence in the laboratory. One of his many victims that were subdued. This is only one out of the hundreds of divine projects that he adversed in his ways. By telling Happy Skin the truth he eventually began to join his exotic ways and how roams around in the remnants of The Laboratory, usually standing still like a statue in the once clean daycare room where he was stationed. Now filled to the brim with rotting stains and expired maggots to give him company.

Abilities:

Healing: He is able to focus his flesh like play doh to reform itself and recover from any sustained injury.

Teleportation: Happy Skin has developed the ability to teleport some way or another. It was gifted to him. He can teleport distances but can be interrupted if the pathway is blocked.

Strength: Has the immediate strength level to crush a truck with ease in one blow.

Durability: Has been shown to be immune to balistic projectiles and higher.

Oh, no i'm spotted! Don't look at me!: If Happy Skin is spotted within a persons eyesight it instantly freezes just like what a cat or any other animal would do.. The Laboratory still doesn't understand why he does that, but after a while he continues to move again.

Speed: Happy Skin physical body has hardened. As his doh was kept soft when inside his container, he has released himself from that plastic containment and dried up with the childrens bodies infused inside of him. He now remains as still as a statue but is able to move due to its teleportation.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Very well written.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Thanks! Kinda just had an idea in my head this morning, then it came out like this.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new friend

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lovely creature doctor

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha! I played that game and I sh*t my pants doing it =P Now, if you gimme a minute, I'll go hide my kids and wife =D

Pepsi-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pepsi-Man

@_zer0_: I never played the game, I have watched it though... SCP-173 kinda inspired me to make this character lol. Hopefully i'll get to use him someday. (Posted on Pepsi-Man cuz 2 lazy to switch accounts)