User Lists: 0

#258  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@_strigidae_: Spits drink HA! Classic. skt skt hahaha f'n hilarious.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

The Past - "I had never imagined such beauty still remained in this World."

muffled beneath a spiraling ascension of bandages his voice echoed. A thin horizontal partition allowing him to gaze in wonder at the unfathomable illustrations of nature residing on the island. His child aged guide carefully keeping a short distance as he continued ahead. Her posture on a continuous radar like observation never allowing even a momentary lapse of attention. A trait the stranger had intuitively noticed in all the women of the island. As he had slowly recovered an even slower process of indoctrination had been bestowed upon him, though at first only through his own cultural observations and then eventually graduating to a sophisticated scholastic set of ritualistic development. In his former life, the wonders of the World abroad had served as a matrix layered foundation in which all his previously impressive cultivation of skills and elaborate intellectual proficiency had proliferated from like an intricate spider-web of knowledge and abilities. But even that paled in comparison to the machinations of these philosophers of combat. Little did they know they had unintentionally welcomed a snake into their garden....

No Caption Provided

All around the chaotic chorus of war resonated with deathly re-enforcement. Many had died in their sleep, throats slit after having been dosed with a muscle relaxing sedative during their evening meal completely unaware that it would be their last supper. The murderous orgy that followed in and of itself a scene congeneric to the bible complete with rivers of blood and sun cloaking clouds of onyx colored smoke painting a backdrop of genocidal cleansing. No one was left alive, no one except for self-proclaiming Last Arashikage and a lone prisoner. Collard and chained she was now forced to walk around on her hands and knees forever resigned to the feet of her master. She had been renamed Slave as a constant reminder of her new found station and had her tongue removed, for her voice held no significance to her master and there for held no significance at all.

Before her live had been shattered and disgraced however she had managed to send a single telepathic message meant for her father. Sadly overwhelming anger and agitation had disrupted her concentration and as a result the message was sent to a woman she had known in the past. A woman she had helped train. A woman who was her only hope....."Mercy...."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@the_last_arashikage: The telepathic summons and imagery came to her in the middle of the night, waking Mercy from an unpleasant sleep. The raven-haired prodigy snapped awake and into action immediately and without second thought. It took an hour to gather supplies and arrange transport to the fabled island. It was clear that nothing was as it should be without even stepping foot on. All Mercy could think about was the weak calling out for help and the vision of what was going on that had been pushed into her head.

She set foot down on the East edge of the island in the woods, having been dropped for a HALO (high altitude low opening) entry to further mask her arrival. A layout of the island was fresh in her head as she made sure not to leave trace of where she'd been. With the singular goal of finding Quintus's daughter and fcking up whoever had put her in such a place of misery, it was a disturbing sight that met her.

There was no life to the island, no light. Everything was shrouded in a fog of darkness. The Arashikage had been expediently eradicated. There was something much more nefarious going on here than what first seemed. "I'm coming for you, baby." During their time training together, Mercy had not been honest with what she was capable of and she had no doubt that the near full breadth of her skills would be required this day.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

No Caption Provided

Sitting forward between his bowlegged posture with his elbows resting on his knees and the leather leash strap of Slave's collar (as she laid quietly in the sand), wrapped loosely around his fist, the Last Arashikage looked out over the ocean with complete nonchalance. Not even the far off rumblings of a distant plane flying overhead seemed to disrupt his content behavior. Barely moving at all until the faint rustling of leaves on the edge of the woods leading out onto the beach suddenly produced the secretly trained assassin, Mercy. Peering back over his shoulder charismatically smiling underneath his unraveling facial bandage, the self-proclaimed practitioner of martial arts Darwinism spoke, "Looks like I missed one. Though I think I would have remembered a face so masterfully adapt at hiding a true killer. It must be hard, I bet even your closest loved ones have no idea who, or should I say, what, you truly are.." smuggly smirking before wrapping Slave's leash around the displaced stump he had been situated on. "If you've come for your one of your own" briefly pausing as his gaze drew attention to cowering girl, "I'm afraid the auction is closed. If its revenge you seek by all means, come and claim it."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: Her carefully schooled facial expressions gave away none of the familiarity she had with this man's captive. It would be more harmful to both of them at this stage for him to be aware of it. Lack of outer emotion did nothing to quell the complete and utter disgust that churned in her stomach. She'd been treated as less than human in her life, but it was nothing compared to this.

The white hood of La Petite Fleur de la Mort fell back as the robe concealing her uniform of fitted white cloth fell to the ground. Raven locks swirled around her face in the warm wind of the dead island as she slowly proceeded towards this despicable creature. "I'll come and claim whatever I damn well please." She was of holy blood, trained since she was thirteen against wishes of her parents and without their knowledge.

He was right, she was a killer. One of the world's best. And it was here that she would put that to the test for Quintus's daughter, for vengeance in the name of the Arashikage. Withdrawing a single knife from her belt, she flipped it in her hand and aimed it with unerring precision at the center of his forehead.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Charlemagne

@mercy_:

His body's natural reflex arc had already initiated the various muscles linings in his legs at the exact moment her hand made the first of several subliminal machinations required for movement. Accelerating with cheetah like strides of perpetual grace causing a roaster tail arc of kicked up sand as it sprayed off his heels. Nearly making up the entirety of the distance separating the two combatants before the bladed weapon had left the legacy assassin's hand. Partly because of the time devouring flip before its release, but mostly because of the wrapped face enigma's radically evolved reactionary advantages. Acrobatically diving feet first into a baseball slide accomplishing two objectives with one move. The first slid his slender frame underneath the deadly aimed dagger while the second initiated his offensive counter. Pulling his arms apart, a thin fluorocarbon fishing line briefly reflected the sun's fading light before the Last Arashikage attempted to clothesline his opponent's ankles as his slide neared its conclusion just past her position. If successful he would continue clutching the strand as his own momentum carried him up to his feet while simultaneously attempting to hogtie the assassin like a roped calf.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: Every single movement that he made was perfectly precise and expertly thought through. The precision and experience coupled with the unabated speed made him one of the most difficult opponents she had ever come up against, if not definitively so.

Her dagger had worked as planned. Nobody worth their salt would fall victim to such a slow-moving projectile, they would always avoid it and force either forward or back. What she had not been expecting was the innovative and deadly fishing line. The reflection in the sun gave it away as she allowed it to hit her ankles.

Gracefully falling to the ground in a schooled roll, she found herself on the stomach. The Arashikage Annihilator was behind her, attempting to restrict her movements. His flaw was allowing her within arms reach. Kicking out behind her, she aimed directly for his abdomen with her boot. At the last moment, mere inches away, she triggered the stiletto knife that was housed at the tips of her shows. It shot out, aimed directly for his abdomen.

Struggling onto her back, she put space between them through the use of a backwards somersault and transitioned back into a standing position, knives retracted back into her boots.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Charlemagne

@mercy_: (that was tight. I'll respond after Da'vinci)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: I totally forget I was going to watch that lmfao.

I'll be right over :P

And thanks :D

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Charlemagne

@mercy_:

Tracking the female assassin with monocular vision as she fell, the Arashikage's corneal accommodation allowed his left eye to focus on her decent analytically gauging depth perception while a liberated right eye, which had previously been scanning the environment, began to couple. Forming independent accommodation of sight as his right hand protruded two fingers bent in at the knuckle streaking towards the downed assassin's lower vertebrae. Perhaps through fatigue of his early confrontation with the entirety of the Arashikage, or the unmitigated skill of his opponent, his spectacular visual repertoire had failed to register any early warnings pertaining to the strategically launched mule kick. The force of which drove his feet backwards allowing gravity to instantly snag his body in an attempt to plant his face straight into the sand. But an exhibition of raw dexterous deployment was illustrated through the flashing of his arms shooting into the ground catching himself with a quick push-up mirroring save. Not until he brought his legs back underneath his body and rose up did he realize the abdominal puncture wound releasing a stream of blood trickling downwards painting the sand red.

No Caption Provided

Like the fangs of a viper the preeminent paragon had struck her target and recoiled faster then the human eye could follow silently impressing the Valor of Vendetta as he momentarily dabbed his hand on the wound. Covered with blood he then took his palm and firmly pressed along the side of his bandaged face leaving a red graffiti-ed imprint stained in its wake. Before suddenly premiering a fraction of his acrobatic prowess and amazing leaping ability plundering the laws of gravity with a 80.3" vertical leap up and over his lovely opponents head contorting his body with a dazzling corkscrew slip before landing silently several feet away. Having in the midst of his vault, unsheathed the only real weapon in his possession. A fractured Arashikage sword that had been broken off a little over half way up the blade leaving behind a diagonally serrated edge forming a sharp needle nose point at the top. Striking little fear, at least visually, in the hearts of few. Yet the blade was never the less one of his most prized possessions considering it an invaluable antiquity of lethal legitimacy. Postured up into a readied defensive Arashikage stance clutching the weapon upside down horizontally aiming the hilt backwards towards his chest and slightly turned with his lead shoulder pointed towards the unknown bible linked assassin, his free hand mockingly gestured two fingers to come and get her throat cut.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: (between movie, bio and sleepy, I can't put the quality into a post that I want right now. I'll get this in the morning)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Mercy_

@the_last_arashikage:

Mysteriously mystical purple eyes watched every move he made, carefully assessing just what damage he was capable of as the blood trickled down his abdomen. A ruthless sense of satisfaction blossomed within as Mercy slowly shifted her body, moving lightly on her feet to keep her face to him at all times.

The Arashikage sword added insult to injury. He had come to the island, massacred an entire group of mythological warriors and now had the audacity to use their weapons against one who had been their student. His gesture just made her smirk. Slowly reaching behind her back, she pulled two crafted blades from the holster that sat in the small of her back. The sunlight gleamed across them, highlighting the etching along their blades. They had been gifted to her from the Arashikage during the duration of her training. It was only right that she used them now.

Both were approximately seven inches long, perfectly weighted, perfectly crafted and made of some form of metal that she had been unable to identify. They hadn't served her poorly yet. Moving with a blur of motion, quickened through years of intensive training, Mercy pushed off the ground, slammed a foot against one of the trees several feet off to the side and used that momentum to propel her forward. One knife held in a reverse grip as she maneuvered through the air, directly towards her opponents back. The two of her boot aimed for the back of his knee and the tip of one knife aimed directly for the back of his neck as she moved gracefully through the air, executing the mid-air twirl.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: (awesome post. did she jump over his head? I got lost there for a sec)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: (Thanks! And I wrote it in a rush before going out the door, so I'm not surprised. She's coming at him from behind. She used a tree off to the side as kind of a jumping board to propel her towards his back. So behind with a downward thrust with her weapons.)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Charlemagne

@mercy_: (we were facing each other in my last post then in yours shes starting off from behind is why I ask :P I'm just going to write it as if the tree launch put her behind him or something)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: She didn't start that way lol, I just wasn't clear enough in my post. They were facing each other, she pushed off from the tree, used the momentum to spin and aim down towards his back :P)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Charlemagne

@mercy_: (niiioce. thats what i thought originally. should have just ran with it :P)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: (Probably lol. And even if you'd been wrong, I would've adapted. I missed our fights :D)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

@the_last_arashikage: (Probably lol. And even if you'd been wrong, I would've adapted. I missed our fights:D)

Only cause I always let you win ;P

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: :P yeah but it made me laugh all the same

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for eagle_of_the_east
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ I kinda wanna visit. ]

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ I kinda wanna visit. ]

It'd be a nice vacation spot now that everybody is dead.

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: [ Don't have to wait in line for the ladies room anymore. Better than disney land.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eagle_of_the_east: (I have a proposition. I'll give you the island and account, you give me the Snake-Eyes look >_>)

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha alrighties.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

The lapse in time and added trajectory altering vault off the tree was more then enough for the evolutionarily enhanced vision and reflexes of the Last Arashikage to track. A simple equation involving her rate of motion, distance, and angular momentum, formulated his mathematically populated reaction. Twirling the broken blade up and behind his back while keeping the entirety of his body motionless in deflecting the initial barrage aimed for his neck. Followed instantaneously by an accelerated execution of acrobatic artistry, premiering a diminutive hop backwards onto his hand performing an angled back-handspring. Avoiding the double daggers of the adeptly trained assassin. His legs, still in the process of being carried over, split in a scissoring motion allowing the remaining dagger strike to harmless slip between their division. Prominent exertion of strength down to his wrist allowed the acrobatic Black Rose to influence his hips in an attempt to bring his right foot across the face of his impressively skilled opponent before bringing both feet down with a round-off. Stylishly transitioning to the opposite hand, planting it in the ground as to support his weight, he sat out into a spinning sweep in hopes of removing or at the very least disrupting her center of gravity. The generated momentum of the Capoeira inspired assault brought the bandaged enigma around and up to a guarded position aligned for a knuckle bent palm strike launched at a rate of speed closely equal to 49,789 miles per second.

No Caption Provided
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage:

It was a masterfully executed and manipulated series of attacks, one that anybody who didn't have the preternatural skills that Mercy possessed would have fallen before, unable to continue. Mercy was able to interpret the majority of his movements. A quickly executed backbend allowed her to avoid the thick sole of his boot that aimed directly for her face. She continued the walkover and put an additional foot of space between them. It did nothing to dissuade or prevent the incoming flurry as her transitioned.

If he hadn't been trying to maim or kill her, Mercy would have been suitably impressed. The sweep had what she assumed was the desired effect. In order to avoid, she had to maneuver and back another two steps. He was constantly putting her on the defensive, one of the worst positions for her to be with her skill set and drive. It made her uncomfortable not to be the striking, leading force, putting the other on edge. He was better than she had anticipated.

Even if there had been any way to avoid the impossibly fast strike aimed directly for her cheekbone, she wouldn't have. He extended his arm as it came into contact with the chiseled ridge of her classically high cheekbones, the only thing between him and her the thinnest shield of telekinetic energy. He wouldn't notice and she had no intent of giving away her ace in the hole this early in the game. It provided enough protection to keep her bone from cracking or shattering, but the strike still shocked her, despite the bracing she'd given herself.

A bruise was forming across her cheek and up under her eye already, but it made no difference to her. This wasn't half as bad as some of the things that she had suffered in her years. The strike had left his arm out and extended, revealing his ribs and abdomen. One of the best ways to get in close to your opponent was to take a hit yourself.

Crooking two of her fingers into the esteemed Panther Paw Strike, passed down through her inherited knowledge of combat, Mercy aimed three strikes in quick succession. The ribs, the joint of his shoulder and the opposite ribs. Her hand flashed out, not quite with the speed of his. Her head was groggy from the hit, but she had unerring precision and unmitigated skill.

This was followed with a leg hook, as she maneuvered her foot behind his leg in an attempt to bring him down to the ground in front of her.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Charlemagne
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@the_last_arashikage:

Giovanni appears from within a cloud of dark mist, as he appears the chittering of the insects inside his body almost echo within the serene landscape. He can feel the magics of the island wash over him, it almost stings as he looks around the lush garden of eden he has stepped into. Following a signature he felt the moment he was given his new abilities.

Kneeling down on the edge of a small stream he dips his hands in. His finger tips open allowing the creatures inside him to nourish themselves, his body almost thanks him for its brief moment of sustenance. Growling low to his body he shakes the water from his hands, and his body trembles as if hissing at him. "Be quiet." he says with a stern voice. Looking around he hoped that his arrival had caught the attention of the person he was searching for.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Dont know why but that insect bit reminds me of that creature from Predator. I'll hit this up tomorrow with a reply

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

If not for his multifaceted matrix of visual evolution the Noir Rose would have been oblivious to his opponent's quick thinking expulsion of telekinetic shielding. Versatile monocular focusing coupled with x-ray vision directly displaying the telescopic impact of his palm strike with spontaneous perception. Penetrating down to the bone, he was able to see the limitations of his palm strike. Had the full extent of this assault truly been delivered his deadly opponent's fractured bones would have spider veined through her skull in a devastating chain reaction. The lack of which was a clear indication of deception fueling the Last Arashikage advancement of intuitive intellect several moves forward in anticipation. Purposely leaving the extension of the previous strike outwards presenting an opening for the assassin to exploit.

Both combatants traversed along the same line of thought in their chess like struggle to gain an advantage. Absorbing the blow to his rib, slightly swaying with the shock to alleviate as much force as possible, the bandaged enigma was then struck in the shoulder causing him to immediately drop his sword point down in the sand. But it was the alternating rib shot he had been waiting for. Timing the blow with unprecedented predictability and speed in hopes of snagging the valiant paragon's wrist, the master of martial arts Darwinism esthetically looked to secure her arm while simultaneously vaulting backwards towards the ground intrinsically firing his legs up towards either side of her neck where he would secure them by locking his foot under the back of his knee behind her head. Her trip, if the masterfully maneuvered ploy had been successful up until that point, would serve little purpose as the Arashikage had already voluntarily surrendered his footing. While she, on the other hand, would hopefully be caught off guard by attempting to trip a leg that wasn't there. The entire sequence was predicated upon instituting a triangle choke from the guard position on his back. Barring that, he would simply look to execute a no handed kip up to restore his base.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage:

just saw this and yeah the insect thing is gonna turn out to be badass once i get it really started and explained

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Darkchild

@the_last_arashikage:

Nerx but im being impatient should have his post up later today if not tonight. Then project Wormcatcher can begin

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: You could start it now. Just say it takes place after certain events.