User Lists: 0

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: Oh ok - Arrowless Archer at the moment, some archer without any arrows huh :p

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@arquitenens: HAHHAHAHA thats Charlemagne. Quintus cares, you were part of his Civil War Outsiders :)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That's because some dumbass took the bow but left the arrows at the dumbass base!

@quintus_knightfall:

And you thought threatening thoughts about me once! "She better learn to change with the times, or die." When you went bad!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Because some dumbass decided to get captured for no apparent reason!

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Seems all you do is think bad things about me.

@pyrogram:

Because some dumbass decided to needlessly invade Venezuela with a huge fcking force and royally rape it of everything!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Save yourself and show me your worth thinking more of :D

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Arquitenens
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: No, you're letting the butt-hurt flow, not the hate - Difference!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Pyrogram
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#217  Edited By Mercy_

@nerx: @mercy_:

Sheering winds raced past their faces as they accelerated with acrobatic speed. Arms and legs fully extended making sure the poly-nylon fabric of their Arashikage human squirrel suits stretched from waist to wrist and ankle to ankle. Mercy receiving an unveiled look at the simple technique that spawned the Knightfall's trademark dare-devilish method of infiltration. Down the face of the cliff they soared before gliding along the bending blades of grace and ultimately though the trees with unrealistic precision. Bringing his knees up into his midsection and arms across his chest, the Knightfall Polymath quickly burst out of lightweight fabric posturing himself in a flying X shape before hitting the ground rolling. Now stationed in a single knee crouch he surveyed the small encampment littered with bones and severed flesh, and suddenly the vaunted outlaw couldn't help but think they had just entered the lair of death himself.

She did her best to mimic his perfectly precise movements and for somebody with the amount of training that she'd had, managed it well, if somewhat sloppily. Landing oddly on her shoulder as she rolled forward in a graceful tuck and roll upon meeting the ground, it took only seconds for her to re-orient herself with the surroundings.

Rolling her shoulder to bring fluidity back into the muscle joint after hitting the ground at an odd angle, Mercy was on high alert. Grabbing onto the low-laying branch of a tree she aptly swung herself up. Strapped to her back was a bow and quiver of arrows, specially gifted from the Arashikage and imbued with special gifts. "You take low, I take high." She whispered the words to him, smiling softly as raven black hair blew about her face and smoke began traveling heavily in their direction.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@mercy_: @quintus_knightfall:

Earlier

Small branches are placed in a small tepee to start flame, then a large tepee out of hardwood is built over the smaller one. Two long branches are driven straight down towards the ground on both sides of where the flames are set, branches two feet away from either side. Branches cut until the tops are two half feet above ground. V-notches cut on top of the branches, then Albert starts the fire along with adding hard wood for an hour to burn down hot coals.

As a host and an initiator it is in his courtesy to provide them with a meal, there are leftover moschops flesh along with some moss from earlier. He sliced the flesh into quarter inch thick slices that are about one inch wide, using his stone knife to remove fat from the cuts as they will spoil the meat. A thin line of wire is put through the meat, the slices did not touch against another and they are fit between two wooden branches over the top of the flame.

Wire placed on the aforementioned v-notches. Meat is heated by the coals for several hours. Smoking, a method of cooking that imparts the distinct aroma of wood. Keeping the aroma between 50 to 75 degrees Celsius to produce a soft and tender texture. Aromatic smoke removes the pungent odors of meat, leaving only the delicious taste behind. Having the fragrance of Iberian pork. Such a smell that is easy to find, as it is irresistible to the nose. A hunger inducing smell that works wonders on those especially gifted with enhanced senses.

Now

Two seats prepared from giant bay leaves found in the wilderness, in front of the sea is a meal prepared for his kindred visitors. The slices are put out atop giant banyan leaves, as he prepares a dip made from the moss on a rock. He wishes to at least have a civil conversation with those he will have a pleasure of fighting, to know them before eating them. The food is not poisoned as he took the time to prepare, this way he remembers them when they are dead.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: @mercy_: The peculiar provocations of the island's cannibalistic guest continued. Strands of methodically treated meat hung from obsessively prepared wires while leafed seats had been laid out as if the creature of murderous inclinations intended to enjoy a casual dining experience with his foes. Reaching behind his back unsheathing the intricately engraved Arashikage blade horizontally situated along his waste, Quintus slowly lowered the carbonadium glass mirror finished visor of his black vibranuim suit. Instantly elevating his field of vision with artificially enhanced senses. Re-adjusting the grip of his hilt, individually fingers coiled and tightened. "Whatever your sick obsession is it ends today." he confidently proclaimed.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll post tonight or tomorrow. I wanna speed this up, though. I can't really do anything with Mercy until I get her off the island and finish her training.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get that exact same obsession/compulsion.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get that exact same obsession/compulsion.

I just think it's easier to keep your character canon straight that way.

Especially since this was a huge piece of character development for her.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: I understand what you mean. It's the same reason I resolved not to do anything with Anya until the Hell Championship was over or enough time passed that I was sure it was dead, and why I was really really trying not to do anything with Anya until the situation with her capture was resolved. But on that second one I eventually ended up giving in, for LL.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: @quintus_knightfall:

The flat soles of her soft leather boots molded against the tree branch, allowing her flexibility and maneuverability up in the moderately high branches of the trees native to the island. Her birds eye view allowed her the ability to track what was going on. The scene down on the ground was one that was disturbingly macabre. It was the first time she had learned anything about the one that had formed a fascination with her and it did nothing to quell the shiver that swept up her spine.

Shaking out her arm, she held the bow that had been bestowed upon her by the Arashikage after securing the two blades on at her side. Reaching behind her and into the quiver that was filled with arrows imbued with special gifts, she notched one in the bow and took careful aim. Loosely holding, she applied just enough tension that it would take seconds to let the arrow fly loose at its target.

There were no words that needed to be said besides Quintus's. After today, one way or another, this would be over.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Mercy_

@mercy_: I understand what you mean. It's the same reason I resolved not to do anything with Anya until the Hell Championship was over or enough time passed that I was sure it was dead, and why I was really really trying not to do anything with Anya until the situation with her capture was resolved. But on that second one I eventually ended up giving in, for LL.

There's always that writer who can pull you out of (or into) something planned.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Arquitenens

@mercy_: I don't know if I've ever said this before, but

idolizing you!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: You're gonna give me a Gambler-sized ego :o <3

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Maybe I should dial it back a bit. You have rejected my love at least thrice since we met. >.>

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Mercy_
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Arquitenens

@mercy_: There's a song that tells it perfectly. But it escapes me at the moment. But really, you hurt me so bad.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Arquitenens

@mercy_: I'm sorry, I got a little ahead of myself there, for a moment. Right now I'm stuck in the openly hopeless depression stage. Next comes the part where I try to cover it up and find someone else with whom to try to replace you/hurt them to make myself feel better, etc.

It was Despite What You've Been Told, by Two Gallants!

Loading Video...

Just because.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Nerx

@mercy_: @quintus_knightfall:

He placed split coconut shells near the smoked slices of meat, serving something to drink for the later conversation. In this regard he wishes to mark this moment into his life, if anything anticlimactic were to happen at the very least there is a moment of good will between them. Something sweet before things get inexplicably bitter, common courtesy to say the least. Noticing their scent as they moth appear into view he welcomes them to sit down and enjoy his company. Synthetic muscle suit and trench coat, along with an assortment of jagged blades used for field dressing animals. Nothing too fancy, yet they all fit in with the situation well. Placing toothpicks to easier eat the warm cuts on the leaves along with some additional herbal seasoning. Hooked gutting knife in one hand, skinning knife on the other. He puts them both in his pants.

"Please do sit down sir and madame, I insist. I want to know the man and the woman who will defeat me, or at least the names of you who ended up as my latest string of victims. I want to remember this event for a long time, something interesting to whet up long life. Think of this as a treat, or as a last meal if you will." he calmly responds. "Let us reminisce the past before we fertilize the flowers with blood"

He noticed the lady perched above the treetops, raising his hand at her direction to offer her kindness as well. He then took out the knife pair in his pants and slams them on the ground beside him. Next to the cooking fire and the meal there are an assortment of faces from the accidents, one such was her fan a Catherine Wilkinson. Even a cassette tape taken from her last moments, most of the speech is gargled by her choking on blood. " I suggest both of you take this seriously, and I will be 'fair' in a way that both of you will be allowed to eat then vanish from sight. A snack before we play a deadly game of hide and seek" he adds "I might hold little to no regard of human lives ,but when it comes to your food I respect that notion. So take this moment to look at me. Converse, exit since I will give you time to regroup and plan" he looks at the fruit besides her branch "I do not wish to kill you at this moment, at least until orders are changed. As a sign of courtesy I will even give to you my name and the reason for my crimes"

During the whole time he sat down in a lotus position while displaying a serene appearance, a dissonance from the violence that had just took place in the series of weeks leading up to this faithful encounter.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go after Gambler :)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: wokay, and I post after ya as usual

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: @quintus_knightfall: (Gonna move on to other things :)

The threats of a maddened, delusional creature fell on deaf ears. His invitation to dinner meant nothing. There was no societal contract of obligation to be upheld with a psychopath bent on hunting you down and doing unspeakable things to you. The rising smoke from the fire set behind him stung her nose as she held tight to the bow and arrow.

A look was passed between her and Quintus, one of perfect understanding. In the weeks isolated on the island with nobody but themselves and the Arashikage, they had developed a non-verbal shorthand and an innate understanding, both in combat at each other's backs and in other situations, as they were now.

She slid the arrow back into the quiver and strapped the arrow across her back. Pouring on speed, she ran across the branches of the trees. Using senses that had been enhanced through days of pure meditation and a body that was more fit than ever, she evaded the majority of the whipping branches, only sustaining several small scratches across her cheeks and arms.

Down on the ground, Quintus had entailed his unmatched skill in parkour to fluidly move from ground to trees and back again. This continued until they reached the edge of the island and simultaneously free-dove off the cliff. The Arashikage had not interfered overtly, but they had been able to enlist their own forms of technology (mysticism) in order to cover the tracks of the two.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Waiting on Gambler)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Urban_Ronin
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Mercy_

@schlampe said:

(Waiting on Gambler)

Hmm? We're done lol, I BFRed us.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@quintus_knightfall: She'd been waiting on you to post.

I should've said "Waiting on Gambler. SMH." That would've conveyed me better.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Mercy_

He's super lazy. Makes me do allllll the work ;)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@schlampe: We decided (mercy and I) that we're going to adopt you like one of those poor Vietnamese kids.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember agreeing to that.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: Thats true. You probably got it better now in the mud and gang infested forests of Venz then with us anyway.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Charlemagne

Then:

My body barely has the energy to breathe, each attempt is like trying to inhale air through a pinched straw as blood from my shatter nose and collapsed sinus cavity unmercifully drain down the back of my throat triggering a stomach churning gag. I live in perpetual darkness unable to see even when my eyes are open. Whatever is wrapped around my face is preventing any sort of visual examination of my surroundings and yet I still have managed to ascertain several vital pieces of information. I know I am indoors and looked after. That every bone in my body has been shattered impeding even the simplest of movements. Salt, I can taste salt in the air and there for am close to an ocean but which one I may never determine. And women....It is always women's voices floating into what ever structure I've been tucked away in, but it is a language I have never heard before and my linguistic attainments are extensive. They feed me fresh fruit and wild game in little soft balls of pre-chewed nourishment. They're keeping me alive, but I can only speculate as to why. The reason I refuse to die? The answer to that is simple

Vendetta
Vendetta

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kills some animals.