Age of Magneto

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

For many years the Vine Villains ruled over the comicvine with an iron grip. But suddenly Magneto disappeared and left a huge power vacuum in his absence. Petty squabbles and Civil War all but destroyed the once mighty team.

To concerned with who would lead, the Vine Villains never saw the true threat coming. Gambler, one time member and leader of the Vine Villains broke away and forged his own team. With no one to stop him it quickly grew into a dynasty and the one true power in the vine.

But now Magneto has returned and after squashing all the internal conflict he once again rules the Vine Villains.

Normal rpg rules apply. If you dont know them then this rpg is not for you.

The set up is as follows:

The Hellfire Club controls Europe

The Vine Villains control North and South America

Africa has been destroyed during one of the VV Civil Wars.

Asia is open to all none team affiliated characters and or neutrals and heroes.

Australia is neutral territory, it is used for meetings and peace talks, no aggressive action can be taken while there, its a safe zone.

This is not just a battle rpg. Both teams will name the location of there HQ. You cant just break into someone elses main HQ, they are well fortified and guarded.

Any questions will be answered in the Ooc thread.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Enter the Hellfire

=======

Gambler arrived back in England after long and tedious negotiations with the Suicide Squad. He had persuaded them through aggressive negotiations that it would be in there best interest to disband.

As he walked through thee lustrous halls of the Hellfire Club his assistant debriefed him on the current situation involving the return of Magneto. Sir I feel it is my duty to inform you of the considerable loss we well systane if we go to war said the nerdy pencil pusher as he struggled to keep pace with Gambler.

"War is hell Arthur. We can not allow Magneto to rebuild the VV, if he does it could ruin everything I've built in his absence, and that I can not allow."

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Switch

Ben was a member of the inner council, so he was fully aware of Gamblers return from the conference. However he did not care of the outcome. A wise man once said that the sinews of war were infinite money. If this were true and his experience told him that it was, then the Club would win any war that broke out.

Ben had come from the gutter and he knew that he would die in it. So he had a rather pragmatic view on money. Although he was one of the richest men on the planet he lived at standards that were, at best, spartan. Money was a tool to him, something that was to be used to fuffil a purpose. If anything it was for this reason that he was on the council at all.

It was common courtesy to greet the returning diplomat and so Ben foun himself in the entrance hall of the Club. Gambler was talking to some underling, a pen pusher who rarely saw the light of day.

"You only think that war is hell because you do not know its secret." he called to Gambler before striding towards him.

"Its good to have you back. How likely do you think this war with the Vine Villains is?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler reached into his pocket and pulled out a platinum covered cigarette case with a diamond in lay, he nodded as to send the nerd off for more information.

"Likely? Its inevitable old friend. I want Magneto's head stuffed and hung in the trophy room, and we'll leave enough space to put Arrow's traitors head right next to it."

Gambler pulled out his zippo, flicked it open and light his smoke in one motion. "The days of the VV are over, its time they realized it."
Post Edited:2007-07-08 20:53:54

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Switch

"I'll go talk to some very intellegent people, pretend I understand what thier saying and then give you a realistic view of our position then."

Ben turned on his heel and strode away. The VV were strong foes. With Magneto at thier head again they would be tenacious as well. It was a pity that thier enemy was the Helfire club. With the resources of half the world at thier command the war could only go one way. The issue was how much damage would be done.

This was what Ben told himself. In his arrogance he belived it to be true. The days ahead would prove him either right or wrong.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Octagon Freak

I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law. Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home. The jig is up, the news is out, they finally found me. The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty. Never more to go astray, this'll be the end today, of the wanted man....

Freak wandered alone through the big and empty forest just outside Ohio. He stumbled over a tree root sticking up, and fell with his face in the dirt. He rolled over, and looked up through the bare tree tops at the night sky. He wondered if anyone would ever find him. There was terror and fear in the air. He heard animals moving near-by, and he sat up. There was a fire off in the distance. Oh how cold he was. He forced himself to his feet, shivering, and he held his cloak tight to him. He started walking, feet bleeding, eyes tired, and face worn, with deep lines. But he forced himself onward.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

The alien lifeform known as Donnieman v5.1 awoke to a cold room in an small European town. He was still wounded from his scuffle with Gambler's forces. He cursed quietly in the darkness. He refused to be made into a joke by Gambler.

"We cannot allow this man to assume power over the world. Although we dislike Magneto we hate this Gambler" the spirit said.

"Believe me, I shall have my revenge. I shall cast Gambler and his lackeys into the darkness and become his wort fear. I will show him why I am wanted in 17 galaxies and why I am the savior of my people."

Donnieman got up, opened the door to the hut, and vanished into the pitch-black of night.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spiderman was visting england and the hellfire club was in control and normal shoulder were beating a normal guy so i became spiderman and attack beating them up

spiderman says what wrong with you guys he didn't do anything and they all went down in minutes

Lady Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lady Frost

The Hellfire Club's Royal Elite sat in a bar just outside a small European village. They thought they had finished off the powerful Donnieman in an ambush, little did they know he had survived.

Lady Mastermind pulled out her cell phone and placed a call to Gambler.

"Gambler, yes, its done, he has been eliminated. Yes of course." Lady Mastermind appeared angered as she hung up.

"You and you." she said as she pointed to two guards. "Go back and collect the head of that thing and return it to me, Gambler wants it for his collection, sick bastard Go now."

The two guards didnt question the order. They quietly walked out of the bar and drove off back towards where they had left Donnieman.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnieman's wounds were healing thanks to his dark powers as well as his alien and, but his huge ego was scarred by his defeat at the hands HellFire club, and a woman at that! He swore that vengeance would be his.

"If you really want to annihilate them, then when you're fighting just let yourself go and leave the fighting to your warrior instincts and of course my forbidden power." the spirit whispered.

"I don't really care on way or the other, all I know is that they will die and I will piss on their corpses."

Donnieman began to enter the town ready for anything.
Post Edited:2007-07-09 00:19:00

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler was standing in the main study of the Hellfire Club looking at a hologram of the New World. For so long he dreamed of creating a dynasty and now that he was on the verge one individual threanted it all. He knew what he must do, perpetrate an act so hanus that it would force the VV into an all out war.

Gamber made his way up a winding stair case, he needed help if his plan was to succeed. He stopped and knocked on the door of Lady Tlieso, his best assassin as deadly as she was beautiful. As he knocked he slowly rubbed the long scar on his neck, she had left it there as a warning one night when Gambler was drunk and over stepped his bounds, he would never again make that mistake.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Lady Tlieso

A knock on the door disturbed her meditation. Scowling at the door she rose from the floor and walked toward the door.

"This had better be good" she thought to herself. She glanced in the mirror next to the door and brushed her long hair away from her face. Opening the door she was surprised to see Gambler standing there.

"What can I do for you my Lord?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Planting the Seeds of War

=======

"Forgive thee intrusion Lady T, but I am in need of your expertise. I have found the location of a person that is of great importance to Magneto. You and I are going to America to take this person out, this will enrage Magneto and instigate a war he cannot win."

The person Gambler spoke of was Magneto's daughter, Wanda Maximoff. Lady Tlieso and the Maximoff family have had a blood feud for years after she cut down Magneto's oldest daughter Polaris. After her death Wanda suffered a nervous breakdown and disappeared, but now the Hellfire's spys had located her wear abouts deep in the woods of Ohio.

"Get your things and meet me down stairs, we leave immediately."
Post Edited:2007-07-09 01:27:43

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lady Tlieso

"Yes my Lord, I will be down in 10 minutes."

A wicked grin appeared on the womans face as she closed the door. Opening the doors to her walk-in closet she walked to the back wall and swung it out towards her revealing a room full of weapons. Opening a large trunk she began to put in various weapons and body armor. Once she finished packing she called downstairs.

"Send someone up for my trunk immediately."

Hanging up she left the room and headed downstairs to begin the trip to America.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak sat nervously on a log, cupping his hands around the fire. He looked up, and clouds started covering the moon. He felt nervous, as if something strange were about to happen. He looked back to his fire, and noticed there was a small cottage not too far away, and the lights looked on.

"Who would be up at this hour?" he thought to himself. He continued to try and warm himself around the fire.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Flash Foward

=======

Gambler and Lady Tlieso landed on a private run way just north of Dayton. The flight had been a long one but in the comfort of the Hellfire's private jet it wasnt that bad.

Gambler pulled out a map and started to plot. In the hanger was a 2007 Range Rover with all the bells and whistles. "If we had west through the trails, we should reach there cabin before night fall."

Gambler threw the keys to Lady T. "You drive."

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Taking the keys she sat in the driver seat and started the engine. The car roared to life and they drove out of the airport towards the cabin.

"So any news on what our good friend Wanda has been up to since her sisters unfortunate accident?"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak looked up. He could have sworn he heard something bumb in the night. He knew his mind must be playing tricks on him. It had been a hard last few months, and he was gripping to what little sanity he had. He disregarded the noises, and looked back up to the house. How strange to have a house in the middle of no where. Or was that a trick too?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler chuckled alittle at the question. "I my sources tell me she had some sort of mental breakdown, she killed alot of people close to her, friends, family, I even hear she killed her husband."

The only way to the cabin was by a series of trails leading through the woods. Tlieso pulled over about a half mile from the cabin. The pair barley made a sound as they crept through the woods.

"No guards outside, this may be easier then I thought."

Gambler walked up on the porch and kicked in the door. Wanda had been sitting in a rocking chair and jumped up in fear. Who are you, what do you want.?

Gambler stepped aside to reveal Tlieso.

"Now Wanda, dont, you remember your old friend." he said with an evil grin.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak stood up. He knew he definately heard a sound that time. He thought he saw some dark figures at the cabin.

"Alright, whether I'm insane or not, I'm going to that house. Well, if it's really there."

Freak ran towards the house, and he heard a woman shout something.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Moving swiftly around Gambler, she almost laughed at the look of horror on Wanda's face.

"Why Wanda, it's so lovely to see you again."

With a flick of her wrist she threw a shuriken at the woman hitting her in the shoulder. As she approached the woman Tlieso heard a sound from outside.

"Someone is coming."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Final Arrow

The tratior known as Arrow sat on the edge of the cliff, He looked dowm into the darkness, It was almost calling him , Long had he hread romurs of the return Gambler, He did not want to belive until, Magneto himself had told Arrow, A small tear rolled down his white cheek, looking at the half moon , the shadows sprialed around him, the where almost a comfort blanket for his pain.

Arrow did not have any real friends apart from two, Valadour and Gambler, He knew that if anything went wrong these two would back him up, But the death of Gambler hit Arrow hard, the new comers to hellfire had not helped, They had ordered his picture taken down Arrow had refused, He left them and is now with Magneto, Did this mean the two of them would have to face each other, Gambler would not let his betraly slide.

Turning his lonmg black hair span, Walking back towards the vv hq , with a heavy heart and a disturbed mind, He wondered what Magneto would have Arrow do.

Lady Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lady Frost

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Donnieman's wounds were healing thanks to his dark powers as well as his alien and, but his huge ego was scarred by his defeat at the hands HellFire club, and a woman at that! He swore that vengeance would be his. "If you really want to annihilate them, then when you're fighting just let yourself go and leave the fighting to your warrior instincts and of course my forbidden power." the spirit whispered. "I don't really care on way or the other, all I know is that they will die and I will piss on their corpses." Donnieman began to enter the town ready for anything.
Post Edited:2007-07-09 00:19:00"

The two men Lady Mastermind had sent after Donnieman spotted him on the outskirts of town. They pulled over and climbed out, Get Lady M on the phone, tell her he's not dead.

While the one guard made the call, the other charged at Donnieman guns blazing.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By Darkchild

Knowing that the enevitable was happening. The two sides of the world are coming together for one chance to destroy one another.

Seeing that his liege is waiting for the Hellfire to attack he waits in his castle in Genosha. But Darkchild cant let it happen he has to find a way to stop this madness before it gets out of hand. His two most trusted allies fighting one another it isnt what he joined the VV for. He knows he will defend the Vine Villains to the bitter end, but if he can stop it before it gets out of hand he will try.

Darkchild arrives at Dayton. He finds Gambler, Tilso and Freak.

" Hello old friend, may we speak? eying Tlieso Alone."

Seeing the look in Gamblers eyes he knew already that his words would not change his mind, but he needs to try before all hell breaks loose.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Final Arrow

Stopping just short of the Entrance to the VV hide out Arrow stopped and pushed of the ground , the grass began to sway the air around him began to spin, Pushing of the ground he began to fly .

It was time to face his mistakes , it was time to face his old friends, He laneded in front of the Hellfire club, Walking forward he called forth the man he had come to see, It was time for all hell to break lose.

"GAMBLER"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Post Deleted.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Regan Wyngrade says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Donnieman's wounds were healing thanks to his dark powers as well as his alien and, but his huge ego was scarred by his defeat at the hands HellFire club, and a woman at that! He swore that vengeance would be his. "If you really want to annihilate them, then when you're fighting just let yourself go and leave the fighting to your warrior instincts and of course my forbidden power." the spirit whispered. "I don't really care on way or the other, all I know is that they will die and I will piss on their corpses." Donnieman began to enter the town ready for anything.
Post Edited:2007-07-09 00:19:00"

The two men Lady Mastermind had sent after Donnieman spotted him on the outskirts of town. They pulled over and climbed out, Get Lady M on the phone, tell her he's not dead.

While the one guard made the call, the other charged at Donnieman guns blazing."

Donnieman was surprised by the attack. He graceful moved out of the way of the barrage of bullets.

"Fool. I will not be had so easily this time." Donnieman said.

Donnieman pulled out his guns and fired, two in the chest and one in the head at the assailant.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler stood in the door way of the cabin, his eyes glowing red. Looking at Tlieso he spoke, "Take care of Wanda, I'll deal with this."

Gambler flipped of the porch and landed in front of DC. "You will not stop us, the last daughter of Magneto will die."

He pulled out his staff and tucked it under his arm.

"Your move huckleberry."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darkchild

Preventing his anger from coming out he speaks

" I did not come here for a confrontation, i came here to see if i would be able to stop your attack against HIS daughter. Because if you do not stop, i will be forced to take action. And i truly do not want to do that, because you were once a friend and ally."

Seeing his words having very little affect on Gambler he speaks again.

" I have given you your warning, and it will be the last for i will not be as patient as i am now if you continue this road. I am waiting for your answer."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Final Arrow

"GAMBLER" A man came to the door , he was dressed in a smart suit and had white gloves on "Lord Gambler is not here, He has gone to the Cabin in, If I may say Master Arrow It is good to see you again, I hope your talk with his lordship goes well".

With that the old man shut the door, Arrow once again took to the skies heading to the Cabing in Ohio , he was using all his speed , Barley able to breathe , he kept moving faster and faster.

Looking down he caught site of the cabin and landed near by to see Gambler and DC locked in Battle, HE screamed at the top of his lungs, using his powers to push his voice beyoned the sound of any human, The sound ripped at the trees carrying his voice to the ears of gambler and DC.

"GAMBLER"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Just as Gambler's trademark grin came over his face in anticapation of the forth coming battle, he heard the voice of his one time friend and alley turned traitor.

"Hahaha, look who's come to join the fun."

Looking at Dc and then at Arrow he spoke, "Whoever dies here today, you two will surley be among them, I gare-on-tee!"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Final Arrow

"Your alive, How ?" Arrow moved closer , keeping up his guard, All three of them had a reason to attack each other, But Arrow wanted to talk to Gambler first, he could see dc out of the side of his eye, as he moved closer.

no one on ethier side trusted Arrow , he was some what a wild card , But his heart belonged to the Hellfire Club, Leaving at the death of his friend , he was the only one at the funeral the rest of Hellfire did not turn up, His friends memory was lost on them, But Arrow had not forgot.

HE was almost at arms length of Gambler, Looking into his friends eyes, He smiled and winked if this was going to go down it would be damn fun.
Post Edited:2007-07-09 16:15:16

Lady Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lady Frost

Regan had gotten the call just before her men were gunned down by Donnieman.

"HE'S HERE! Get your ass's out there and take him down.!"

Regan and 20 guards ran out of the bar and towards D-Man.

"I dont know how you survived, but I will not make the same mistake twice. Get em."

The guards all charged at D-Man, some with swords others with guns. Lady Mastermind stood and watched.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Regan Wyngrade says:

"Regan had gotten the call just before her men were gunned down by Donnieman."HE'S HERE! Get your ass's out there and take him down.!"Regan and 20 guards ran out of the bar and towards D-Man."I dont know how you survived, but I will not make the same mistake twice. Get em."The guards all charged at D-Man, some with swords others with guns. Lady Mastermind stood and watched."

Donnieman took his demon's advice. He let himself go, he left the fighting to his warrior instincts and let his spirit take control.

"You have no idea what you've done Lady Mastermind. I am about to cast you into the vile pits of Hell where you truly belong!" shouted Donnieman in a demonic tone.

D-Man transformed into the true form of the Donnieman v5.1 model and proceeded to go on a massacre on the asses of Lady Mastermind and her men.

Lady Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lady Frost

D-Man made short work of Regan's men. "I dont think you fully grasp the situation D-Man." Lady Mastermind cast an illusion over the town making it look like D-Man's home planet.

Using her powers to manipulate reality, even the smell in thee air was that of his home world Elandor.

"Dont you remember me sweetie? I'm your mother, why did you leave us to die Donnie? Why?"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Regan Wyngrade says:

"D-Man made short work of Regan's men. "I dont think you fully grasp the situation D-Man." Lady Mastermind cast an illusion over the town making it look like D-Man's home planet.Using her powers to manipulate reality, even the smell in thee air was that of his home world Elandor."Dont you remember me sweetie? I'm your mother, why did you leave us to die Donnie? Why?""

ooc: I see you did your research.

Donnieman was in a trance. He was on his home planet. The same one that called him their savior and in the future would crown him king.

"Mother" was all he said, words escaped him at this moment.

I was true, he was home...
Post Edited:2007-07-09 16:33:16

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Gottheit

He knelt, tip of his great sword embedded in the stone floor, finishing his prayers as the sun melted into the Western sky. When the last of the light went, it would be pitch black outside, with the moon and stars clearly visible, and the snow harshly reflecting their lumination. His body was hidden by the armor he would always wear until his death. Even when he was in naught but his birthday suit, flesh soft against that of his love,

(nothing but a memory, let it go.)

the armor would be on him, unseen, unfelt, but right there should he need it. Right now, he needed it. It was a dull silver with golden lines and circles marked about, helm covering the entire head, hiding perfectly his face and eyes. It made a sort of "T" that on a normal helmet of this sort would show the eyes and nose of the attacker, but this wasn't normal, and since keeping the identity separate was a concern for the wearer, it revealed nothing but blackness. On the sides of the helmet were silver and gold wings that swept back and gave the wearer a look of divinity, and the sight of Gottheit was usually enough to bring creatures of evil to their knees. He used to wear a red cape, reminiscent of the royal coverings of Kings, it's material a beautiful velvet with white lining, but now a days he didn't bother. There being so few of his kind and so many villains, he didn't want to risk the cape being used against him, and so he ditched it. As he reached the climax of his evening prayer, if any of the undead or otherwise wicked were close, they could swear that they almost could see wings, the size of the entire cathedral, completely ethereal incorporeal and the faintest hint of Gold. If such a truly wicked person had seen this sight, it would be almost impossible for them not to be brought to their knees, weeping at the sight of goodness. As it were, though, he was alone, and was used to this by now. He wished there was a choir in here, lending their voices even as he lent his faith, but he wouldn't want to endanger any civilians, even if the effect might almost be worth it. Soon, as all the light faded through the stained glass windows, he lifted his sword, venturing out into the world, and doing his best to bring the world back to goodness, even if he doubted he would make that much of a dent tonight...

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto sat allow in his room wondering and thinking about this coming days. He had now battle and he had fought many enemies but this one was no longer just about fight or destroying this one was about surviving. Making sure that the VV lived and was rebuilt better then before. he know his enemies they had take the time that Magneto was go to build themselves up unchecked by the VV. Magneto stood up he had grown angry now the once reasonable man was tired of fighting his evil brothers tired of challangers it was time to destroy to kill. With rage in his eyes he left his room and proceeded towards the throne room.

Lady Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lady Frost

Regan under walked closer to D-Man, still using her power to look like his mother.

"You must not let the demon lose my son, be strong, show your people the king you will become." She held out her hand. "Walk with me, tell me everything."

As she extended her hand, a blade shot out to her fingers. She gripped the blade tightly and swung at D-Man's neck. The illusion faded away and once again D-Man was back in Europe.

"DIE!"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Regan Wyngrade says:

"Regan under walked closer to D-Man, still using her power to look like his mother."You must not let the demon lose my son, be strong, show your people the king you will become." She held out her hand. "Walk with me, tell me everything."As she extended her hand, a blade shot out to her fingers. She gripped the blade tightly and swung at D-Man's neck. The illusion faded away and once again D-Man was back in Europe."DIE!""

D-Man was still entranced by the illusion and was unable to dodge Regan's strike. D-Man fell to the ground gripping his neck.

"Damn" he said quietly.

D-Man concentrated using his power to heal the wound while trying to stand up so he can defend himself.

Lady Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lady Frost

"Hahahahaha, FOOL! Did you think you had a chance." Regan cast another illusion, this time making multiple Lady Masterminds surrounding D-Man.

"Beg me to kill you and I'll make it quick." they all spoke in unison.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Regan Wyngrade says:

""Hahahahaha, FOOL! Did you think you had a chance." Regan cast another illusion, this time making multiple Lady Masterminds surrounding D-Man."Beg me to kill you and I'll make it quick." they all spoke in unison."

"Never!" he screamed

Donnieman blasts a surge of dark energy outward attempting to strike the real Lady Mastermind. "Eat This" he said.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darkchild

I DID NOT COME FOR A FIGHT!!

Just a warning, but soon the fight will happen but today you are given life. But the next time we meet it will be your last for i will not be as forgiving.

DC flies off to his liege

My liege the battle has begun the line has been made and when they try to attack her i will be their to STOP THEM ALL!!!
Post Edited:2007-07-09 17:41:37

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto walked into the throneroom and sat down. A man came running inside towards magneto.

"Mighty Magneto yourrr daughter wanda theres aa situation." Messanger

The man told him what had happened and Magneto wondered why Wanda would let anyone do anything to her she was more then able to defend her self with almost any enemy. Magneto rose from his chair hovered to a near computer putting his territories in full alert. He already know who would try such a thing and he wanted to be ready for what eever else the man might have up his sleve next. Magneto lifted his hands to the sky an opening appeared in the roof. Mag flew threw the opening and high into the air traveling to Wandas last know location.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow steped back and pulled his sword the tip touched the grass, He watched as DC flew away "Coward, It is time we test are loyalties do you not think, " Flicking his jacket off his arms it fell to the floor.

Arrow stepped back steadying his arms , "Shall we dance the dance of death", Hes back muscles tensend he knew what would come, He liftted his other arm above his head, and pushed his right arm out the blade now facing Gambler.

The two men had gaint grins on there faces .

Lady Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lady Frost

The blast caught Regan full on, sending her crashing through the stone wall of the tavern. Blood flowed from her mouth as she tried to stand but couldnt, her back had been broken and her lung punctured.

She slowly started to fade, but not before pulling the pin on a thermal detonator. As the life left her body, the detonator fell to the ground.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Regan Wyngrade says:

"The blast caught Regan full on, sending her crashing through the stone wall of the tavern. Blood flowed from her mouth as she tried to stand but couldnt, her back had been broken and her lung punctured.She slowly started to fade, but not before pulling the pin on a thermal detonator. As the life left her body, the detonator fell to the ground.#KABOOOOOOOOM!!!!!#"

Donnieman attempted to throw up a shield but it was too late...He was caught in the blast and thrown to the ground. He had been badly burned and wounded by shrapnel.

"She was hot, we would've been a sweet couple" was all he thought as his eyes slowly closed.
Post Edited:2007-07-09 17:57:02

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Just as Gambler took a step forward he stopped, raising his hand to his head he grimiest. "No, it cant be, she, she was." Lady Mastermind was dead, Gambler felt it, she had sent him a telepathic message in her final moments.

Gambler put his staff back behind him, he stood up out of his attack pusture.

"You can end all this now." Gambler turned his back to Arrow, "All you need do is cut me down. If you dont, Wanda dies and the war will began. Its your choice."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrows sword flew just to the side of Gambler's head, It stuck in the cabin, Looking at gambler back , He stood , "Turn, Friend ". The smile gone "Do you need my help , it is yours all you need do is but ask".

Arrow pulled a hit flask from his coat pocket and took a swig, Before handing it out for Gambler, The whiskey was forty years old and damn fine, Arrow gave a shudder as it passed into his soul, He began walking to Gamblers side.

Would he accept Arrows help. Or would this fight be put on hold until an other day and what was gamblers plan for Wanda he wondered.