#1 Posted by Thee_Champion (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

While the now historic event known as the Crisis In Olympus was a success, Zeus' defeat being swift and certain as Olympus' rightful ruler was returned to his golden throne after eons of forced absence from his divine kingdom. But to one as concerned for his comrades as heroic Alceus, a portion of the divine war was sadly a failure. The death of a resourceful youth named Park impacted him, even briefly questioning his capabilities as a leader for a moment, however it was after accepting the youth's death that his determination flamed the fuel for a new objective of his. "Park's death was partly my fault for allowing him to continue fighting in the war. Even if he did survive longer than any other normal person would, I should have predicted it. While it's partly Victor's fault too, I can't let this happen again", The Champion murmured, sitting on the edge of a cliff near the wild sea. Gentle gusts of wind slapped him across the chest as the somewhat cloudy sky trapped itself in a state of heavenly tranquility. "Winning a battle is always important but the safety of the person on my left and my right is my greatest priority", he admitted, calmly getting to his feet.

And as he stood to his full height, the sea growing mysteriously calmer as determination brimmed in the valiant Olympian's icy blue eyes. "Looks like I have no choice then. If I'm really gonna prevent these kind of things from happening, I have to go through with this", he decided, turning away from the calming sea, taking a few steps towards a nearby tree as he began to pace around it. "I have to learn magic", he continued, "Healing magic". Having always been told by wise Athena that he possesses an innate aptitude for harnessing the power of magic, Alceus himself was never truly interested in pursuing the learning of magic, he always believed that he was already in possession of the necessary tools to be the most complete warrior. Unfortunately, he hadn't considered the tools necessary to be a complete hero, and for one who is an important member of the Trinity Foundation, healing injured teammates with the aid of magic will render it easier for the protection of the innocent to be more widespread. His guilt over Park's death having been washed away days ago, The Champion had already considered his options in an appropriate teacher in the art of magic. At first he was absolutely certain that his prime choice would be none other than his young ally and friend, Umbra. However, after recalling how the young sorcerer indirectly aided Hades' demonic undead creatures during the war through what appeared to be a rookie mistake, he began to extend his list of potential teachers, believing that Umbra lacked the required experience.

Even considering his friend Duchess as an option, the Son of Olympus eventually found who he believed to be the perfect candidate. "I guess I have to find Charmix for this", he thought, aware of how the two were not on the best of terms after the Crisis In Olympus event, especially due to her battling of Umbra and perversion of Victor's mind by using her peerless telepathic abilities. Believing Charmix to be the most skilled sorceress he has ever encountered, and her knowledge in the field of the supernatural and magic unmatched, a reluctant Alceus had no choice but to approach her, for if he wanted to learn healing magic, he wanted it to be through the knowledge of the greatest teacher. Taking off into the cloudy skies, The Champion soared through the great blue beyond, speeding past the clouds, eventually making his way into the Asian continent where he quickly headed for Japan. Using his mastered energy-senses to search for Charmix's energy-signature, having memorized it during the war, he eventually located it and blasted off into her location. Descending from the sky, The Champion gently landed on the ground, standing a few meters away from Charmix, otherwise known as Sayomi the princess of Japan. His flawlessly chiseled bronze body radiating under the Sun's bright rays, Alceus' calm blue eyes focused on Charmix, his objective to learn healing magic was above all else. "Charmix, I know we're not on the best of terms. But I need your help", he said, straightforward with no hesitation in his voice.

#2 Edited by Charmix (12084 posts) - - Show Bio

Her mind was at peace, her own will was in control and freedom at it's best, never again would she let another violate her mind. Her mind transverse back to the horror of which took place during the modern historic battle in Olympus. It flashes back and forth, she saw herself fighting againt Umbra and the uncontrollable actions she had caused as well as the long lasting reprecussion that she had inflicted onto a god by the name of Victor Grey as well as Hercules and Apollo. She saw the way she drilled her mind into their's and brutally tore them apart, but the worse of the three to suffer from Sayomi's assault was Victor. She completely warped his mind, erasing and instilling new memories, doubting himself of his past experience while left with the new haunting ones. Her eyes squinted in pain as she tried to block out the details that lingered onto her mind, it sticks onto her and continued to remain attached. A voice from the palace interupted her moment of battling peace in the garden, "My princess, the empress awaits you at the throne room, it's urgent." a servant spoke, "I understand, now leave." she said abbrasively, fustrated by her duties, title, and the constant remind of grim memories. "We are to head off any mystical protection for our borders to expand it, psychic and magic shutdown." the empress spoke, informing every body within the palace that all psychic and magical protective spells were to be dismiss for them to reestablish them later to expand it to the other nations under the Nakumura empire.

This meant during the mean time, Japan would be vulnerable to any invasion through those means, but did not mean it was for the taking. There were still officials and others who awaited for so to strike, to defend their beloved nation, and vast majority of witches and psychics within the imperial palace monitoring the activities within Japan to prevent any intrusion. She made her way back to the garden of Okuni. A place she find inspiring for the image and scenery it displayed, the area itself was named after a famed Kobuki dancer, which Sayomi was excelled quite good at. Her long draping kimono hid her feet and added a depth of mystery underneath them. Her multilateral nicely ornamental and long flowing patterns of floral design added with a transparent pink scarf to match the kimono, she gently bent down to her knees to touched a withering flower. "Ahhh, a god before my presence." she said quietly, marking the arrival of Alceus the true Olympian champion, the 'Golden Hero'. "Charmix, I know we're not on the best of terms. But I need your help", he said with multi-expressed emotions behind them. She felt the winds of his landing from the flocking of birds that sent her modern tradition hairdo flowing, the top wrapped up in a bun with assorted butterfly pins and her longer layer remaining free from constriction. A soft vibrant aura appeared in her palm, her faint voice whispered something as ancient as the pyramids or before man's time, the voice of magic. Renewing the plant's very celluar structure to a degree that would give it a second chance of living just a little longer along with it's companion.

She got up from her half knee like posture, "Pathetic, a god showing before me asking for help, the very beings that used me in their game as pawns." a hatred of flames ignited inside her, just then her own personal guards arrived, the magic priestess known as the Amaterasu aka the Lumen Clan, who all wore identitical silk garments and the samurais known as the Tsukuyomi aka the Umbra Clan, who wore traditonal samurai armor with the added new updates that provided efficient durability and twin blade katana as well as their unique ability to merge and travel within the darkness. All crowding and standing in front of the princess, readying themselves for a fight that was not to come, a gesture from her hands and a word to follow "Hault, leave us." she commanded, "My princess this is not wise, are you sure?" a member from the male Tsukiyomi division spoke, "Do you really think I'm that stupid? Asked another question like that and I'll be sure to have your head hanging on the palace like a trophy, or better yet send it back to your parents. Now all of you, leave!" all of them bowed before her and left the scene, but not to far just enough for them to not hear the princess and her new guest tongue's speak.

"Funny, correct? The way you found me." she said as she gave off a devious smile, "The magical wards protectinig this land are down, the very thing that allowed you to track me, if it were up you had no hopes of entering and no chance of meeting me face to face. Ooh opps look like I gave a weakness for the moment." she said as she insuated a sarcastic remark due her explaining how he was able to make ground in the land of the Rising Sun. "Wait I know why your here, its a fight am I correct, seeking retribution for the actions I caused on your brothers, tell me has Athena found the cure for the sill brain dead Apollo. Has the wise one not yet found a remedy? Of course what was done can be ridden but it looks like she's out of the picture, all wise one are truly the fools. What of Helena and her former love interest, Closure, he seems to be in the picture quite a lot, how are you handling that problem? So many problem so very few solutions." Sayomi began taunting Alceus, but hid her own feelings, she felt the need to let no one know of regrets she had in her, but continue to flaunt around with false projections. "I can feel confusion, you thought that and Athena had cleansed them all along with the renewed Apollo, but tell me how is Victor today?" she was striking for nerves this time instead of her physical route she went for emotional ones, knowing he would feel some sort of pain in knowing that the magic Athena had performed failed and was short relief.

She walked around him in circles, the dragging silk behind her followed her trail and gave her movement to that of a venomous snake. The Mistress of Magic also known as the Grand Illuionist, a witch by many title circled the god, attacking every corner of his esteem and psyche. "Tell me, ever since the battle for the throne, did you experience change?" she questioned, change not physically but change in other ways: spiritually, "I can feel something inside you, not there when I last met you but here now. Not through psychic means, but through magical means, theres a spark inside you, awaiting for full ignition.... Everything catching on now, you've come here for help, in hopes I would help you spark a wildfire for you to learn the craft. Am I correct?" she laughed, insuring him no hopes of her help after all. The cold heart witch laughed in symphony with the whistles of the winds, "You've lost so much and gain so little, Alceus. Now why are you here? Are you hoping I would fight you for vengeance to ease yourself of all the pains of your fallen brothers and sisters, for Victor, or better yet for Park? Sadly he had to die, maybe it was better this way, to ease him of what the future had to offer, the weak never last long any ways. Or were you hoping that, I was seeking charity, begging for mercy and solace for my crimes?" in truth she was seeking the latter, but she couldn't admit it, even the Mistress of Magic was in self conflict. She knew why he was here, but she needed to hear his explanation to move her, which she wanted to do so bad, but refuse to give up her false stance.

#3 Posted by Thee_Champion (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmix's words were obvious attempts at toying with mighty Alceus' guilt over Park's death and Victor's condition. And while the majority of her attempts were fruitless, a portion of those words did annoy Alceus who managed to retain his composure but harbored thoughts of literally punching through Charmix's chest. Simply shaking his head, a somewhat amused smirk on display, "Are you finished?", he asked, sarcasm carrying the tone of his voice. "You are just like Clara. You both think so highly of yourselves, somebody ought to knock both of you off those pedestals", The Champion said, his arms crossed, his icy blue eyes never trailing from the lovely sorceress. "You're right on one thing though. I did come here to learn something from you. And I think you'll accept", he said, somehow anticipating that the Mistress of Magic would not object. "After all, you do seem different since last I saw you. Although I'm surprised you harbor no guilt over what you've done. That's pretty inhuman of you", he concluded.

At this point, the Son of Olympus was attempting to appeal to Charmix's sense of decency and humanity, if she possessed any. "What you did to Victor's mind, Athena and Apollo were only able to lessen the effects. Victor is still mentally unhealed", Alceus said, calmly pacing around the experienced sorceress, "Now I don't know if you have a heart, but if you do, I'm sure you feel guilty about what you did, any decent person would. Either you really don't care, or you're hiding your true feelings really well. Which is it? Why am I even asking, you'll probably lie to me anyway", he chuckled calmly, before continuing, "I would have come here with Victor just so you could see how he is, but he'd likely try and kill you considering how pissed off at you he is", The Champion said. Shifting topics, Alceus walked a few feet towards Charmix, maintaining calm eye contact, his intention to learn healing magic never abandoning his mind. "If you weren't gonna help me, you wouldn't have given me the time of the day. You would've ordered your guards to fight me or something. Yet you dismissed them all. There's a reason behind that. Either you've considered accepting my request or you have some other objective in mind", he said, "Either way, I need to learn healing magic".

Heroic Alceus had revealed his intention, "And I must learn it from the best of the best. Unfortunately, the best of the best is you", he sighed. Almost instantly, The Champion was telepathically contacted by beloved sister Athena. "Alceus you don't have to do this. Learning anything from that witch will come at a price. There are other ways. And you have to realize that you can't save everyone", the Goddess of Wisdom said, speaking of Alceus' reason behind wishing to learn healing magic as one that is not necessary, and that he aims to achieve impossibilities. "Maybe, but that doesn't mean I won't try to save everyone", The Champion responded with his thoughts, quickly ending his telepathic conversation with wise Athena. Refocusing his attention on Charmix, the flawlessly chiseled Olympian with silky golden hair acknowledged that Charmix might want something in return for his request, "I know that someone like you wouldn't accept my request without wanting something in return. What's the price I have to pay for your help in this?".

#4 Edited by Charmix (12084 posts) - - Show Bio

"Are you finished?", he asked, his voice carrying a sarcastic tone like she once had, "You are just like Clara. You both think so highly of yourselves, somebody ought to knock both of you off those pedestals", "Aww is that anger or jealousy I sense? Or maybe both, of course you wouldn't know the feeling your nothing but a rug to Olympus." she responded stopping her tracks to stare at his profile. "You're right on one thing though. I did come here to learn something from you. And I think you'll accept", he said, Sayomi allowed him to finish through, she wanted to hear what he had to say. "After all, you do seem different since last I saw you. Although I'm surprised you harbor no guilt over what you've done. That's pretty inhuman of you", he finished, and he was right, she was not the same, more angry and more brassy, maybe leading her down the road of insanity. "What you did to Victor's mind, Athena and Apollo were only able to lessen the effects. Victor is still mentally unhealed", Alceus said, he was rather calmed even though it killed him to see his brother in that condition, "Now I don't know if you have a heart, but if you do, I'm sure you feel guilty about what you did, any decent person would. Either you really don't care, or you're hiding your true feelings really well. Which is it? Why am I even asking, you'll probably lie to me anyway", a soft chuckled left his mouth, before continuing, "I would have come here with Victor just so you could see how he is, but he'd likely try and kill you considering how pissed off at you he is". She didn't want to care, but something inside her was killing her to do so, her true inner nature.

"If you weren't gonna help me, you wouldn't have given me the time of the day. You would've ordered your guards to fight me or something. Yet you dismissed them all. There's a reason behind that. Either you've considered accepting my request or you have some other objective in mind", he said, "Either way, I need to learn healing magic". "And I must learn it from the best of the best. Unfortunately, the best of the best is you", she was speechless after so much she has caused him, he rather remained faithful towards her and calm, something she envied, his vision and eyes to see past through her and harbor some sort of trust, honesty, ...friendship. "I know that someone like you wouldn't accept my request without wanting something in return. What's the price I have to pay for your help in this?", he was half right but she had to do it, to rid herself of the guilt she had attached to her, "Flattery will get you anywhere my Golden Hero, but I love the enthusiasm you display and I'm willing to help you." she said, twirling her hair through her fingers, "You've got one main importance of magic down, the rules of equivalence. As for my compensation I rather cash out when the time is right, but you'll know when." she finished.

"The magic your seeking has rules and one main definition to the extent of what you can and cannot do that is like any other magic. You cannot in anyway resurrect the dead, doing so will kill you." she said bluntly, knowing full well that the kind of magic and energy required to do so will drain a witch of their own life force and accomplish nothing but the end of their own life to meet their beloved decease ones. "I hope your taking notes, this is rather important especially the golden main rules in magic." she said before continuing on, "You being a god can channel your own source of magic, but using to much will once again kill you, just because your a god doesn't make you an infinite pool of energy, your just as limited to any other human or natural witch, but with more reserves." so far she told him three main rules in magic and the level of magic he can do and not do. She moved away and walked towards an area in the garden with frail flowers, insulating for him to follow her. "See this, flowers, those on the verge of dying. You can heal them, bring them back from their death because their connected to magic in the sense magic is drawn from the world and nature around, but to do so with a human is different. Partly to play with the components of a human person or the fact that doing so will go against the balance of nature. Whatever you do, never disrupt the balance of nature, you will set and release dire consequences. Magic is about balance, what you do has a price to be filled in to keep the scale in equality. Tipping the scale will adversely cause some sort of harm that you do not want to experience." her understanding of magic was vast and she was telling him on nature and importance of the mystical force.

She kneeled down but not enough to touched the ground and place her hands on some of the old flowers, the same aura of light glowed when she healed a flower from before reemerged. Speaking in a soft voice, she healed the flowers and restored them, "Nature and human have one thing in common, they're both alive, but also have one thing not in common, one is part of a stronger force while the other is a servant." her comparison might of been a little off but she knew he would understand. "Magic is a force much more superior but is almost similar to science and chemistry. There are things that need to be stimulated to work some effort into magic." she cups one of her hand in a way to show both two viewers, instantly it began to spark and emit electrical energy that danced on her palms and fingers, "The science of this is ionizing the air and charging the electrons." the dancing sparks of energy then shifted into pure flames that erupted from her palm, "One who works and is skilled to a high degree would see the similarity to the two force, the structure of it being plasma as the mundane scientist would call it. Just as I superheated the electrons I could shift the air pressure around it and as well to coalesces the electrons to shift the plasmid energy, thus bring life into this open flame." this skill of relations between the two elements was one no witch could have done, but her skill and mastery in the forces allowed her just that.

There was no doubt that she was the Mistress of Magic for no reason, she was displaying them and her knowledge gave her the perfect candidate for Alceus to approached her from the beginning and dismissing all other witches around the world. She mentally disperse the flames, "Come, one more field study before we move on to another friend I'd like you to meet again." she meant that he was going to meet another person whom he was definitely quite familiar with but she lead him to the near by pond with many fishes swimming peacefully. The water then began to move and rise, she was manipulating a small portion of water enough to form a goblet on top of her open palm that remained still. "This is how every novice's witch or those unable to grasp the concept of magic is." she said as the perfect sphere of water began to move in a fluid like motion with no real definition of shape, "Magic is quite fluid, it is about understanding and patience to influencing the force, once you do you get a sturdy grasp of it. Turning it into something beautiful, control." the moving unshaped water then formed into a perfect diamond sphere, pure diamond, the hardest mineral substance on Earth. She could see the astonished look in his eyes, similar to a kid witnessing fire works for the first time. With her concentration cease the diamond transmuted back into water that fell through her fingers and on top of her hand to make it's way to the pond.

"Now that you know the bits and pieces of it, there's someone we have to see, someone you know quite well that will benefit you into unlocking this spark.... the hard way. I like to see you pit against her, see if you can use your already mastery of energy in a new form...." she said as she then used the winds of nature to lift them fly them to the city, Kyoto. The winds took them at fast paste, "Do you feel that? The winds?" she asked, "Open yourself to them, breathe it in, taste it, the infinite element that is everywhere today. Try to connect to it, it may sound absurd and hard but your latent gifts should allow you a small connection. Once you feel the tingle in your body from the connection, pull onto to it, and don't let go. Open yourself to it, and hold on to it." she instructed, giving him baby steps in unlocking his potential, though she knew he wasn't going to get it now, but she at least had to let him know what he was doing and trying to accomplice which he couldn't as of right now. After several minutes they arrive in Kyoto, "You could stop now, you'll get it later. Were here." the two arrived in the prestigious Zeraz Industry, Japan's section of the corporation, "So tell me where is Victor now?" she questioned, wanting to know how he was and his current conditions. As the two entered the building they were greeted by the front office, "I bet you can't wait to see her again." Sayomi said and smiled as the two entered the complex and was directed towards the one and only Clara Mass. The two women met eyes and greeted each others with bees kiss, kissing both cheeks on one another's face. "Clara, I need your help with something, help our Golden Hero unlock something hidden, pull the strings and kill him." she finished, the area around the three then changed and they were brought to an open field, no doubt it was Clara's power, warping the fields of reality. The battle between the two was now going to start and she stood a couple feet away, watching as the two engage in a battle that was never to be finished.

#5 Posted by Thee_Champion (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

Unexpectedly, Charmix seemed to have accepted valiant Alceus' request. While he was making his attempts at swaying her with his words, she must have been captivated by them or was perhaps, truly guilty over Victor's condition. However, remaining somewhat cryptic, she claimed that she will ask for his repayment later, preferably when the training is over. But she did however, hint that Alceus himself will know when the time has come that he must return the favor. Nodding silently as he listened to Charmix's explanation of the rules of magic, The Champion had never anticipated that the rules and restrictions that governed the forces of magic were so plentiful. "Don't worry, I'm taking mental notes", he smiled briefly, as he continued listening to Charmix's explanations. Fortunately for him, being a god enables him to channel his own source of magic, according to Charmix, but overusing it can result in death much like abusing other aspects of magic. She then went on to reveal that healing or resurrecting plant-life is different than doing so with a human because of plants' connection to nature and nature's connection in turn with magic. Achieving these effects with a human can bring about unwanted consequences.

Nodding his head attentively, The Champion took the time to commend Charmix's vast mystical knowledge, "Seems like you've studied magic quite extensively, even more so than I thought. Looks like I made the right choice". Replenishing the flowers' lives, Charmix explained that while different, both nature and humans share one alike aspect, that they are both gifted with life but then went on to reveal that while one is a mere servant of magic, the other is part of an even more powerful force. It wasn't an easy concept to grasp but luckily he managed to understand. She continued explaining, comparing magic to science during a display of electrical sparks generation. "Come, one more field study before we move on to another friend I'd like you to meet again", Charmix said, leading Alceus towards a serene pond of water. Forming a water-goblet on the palm of her hand, Charmix continued sharing her magical knowledge with mighty Alceus. Quickly turning the water-based construct on her palm into a flawless diamond, she continued her explanation. And during it, the Son of Olympus couldn't help but see the amazement in what Charmix was doing, while silence haunted him, his icy blue eyes spoke, a look of admiration in them. Reverting the diamond back to water, Charmix returned it to the pond before speaking of ways on how to tap into Alceus' innate talent for harnessing the forces of magic. Charmix continuously hinted at a woman that she intended to have Alceus do battle against. Sincerely, she hoped that Alceus would be able to use his fluid mastery over various types of energy in a new innovative manner.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the still environment was overcome by rampant winds, no doubt under Charmix's control. Using the powerful winds to carry them both to the city of Kyoto, Charmix spoke of them, "Do you feel that? The winds?", she asked, "Open yourself to them, breathe it in, taste it, the infinite element that is everywhere today. Try to connection to it, it may sound absurd and hard but your latent gifts should allow you a small connection. Once you feel the tingle in your body from the connection, pull onto to it, and don't let go. Open yourself to it, and hold on to it", Charmix explained. "Alright, I'll give it a shot", The Champion answered. Luckily, he had once possessed the power to manipulate the element of air, along with the other three traditional elements. His past experience with the elements combined with his latent magical gift allowed him to do as Charmix asked, but barely. At the end of a brief journey, the two arrived in Kyoto where Alceus was told that he could stop trying to become adept with the wind element for now. Almost instantly, mighty Alceus recognized their location as the two were gently landed on the ground by the wind. "So that's who you were talking about", Alceus said, no doubt referring to Clara Mass as the one Charmix intended to use in helping her unlock the Olympian hero's magical potential. Quickly, Charmix asked for Victor's location. "Victor? He's in Park's armory doing some research on divine energies", Alceus answered, offering all the information of his brother's location, at least the one that he currently possessed. Walking into the building with Alceus, Charmix believed that Alceus was enthusiastic about seeing Clara Mass again. "You'd think that wouldn't you?", Alceus joked.

Upon approaching Clara Mass, Charmix greeted the redhead, politely kissing her on the cheek, as Clarice did the same. "Clara, I need your help with something, help our Golden Hero unlock something hidden, pull the strings and kill him", Charmix said. She mentioned the word "kill" which made Alceus wonder just exactly what was the Mistress of Magic devising. Suddenly, in a heartbeat, the surrounding area was altered into an open grass field, Clara Mass' reality warping powers at work. Charmix soon distanced herself from the two as Alceus anticipated a battle with Clara. Setting his icy blue eyes on Clara, The Champion braced himself for whatever his opponent was preparing. "So I'm supposed to fight Clarice huh?", he murmured, "Well, we both knew this day would eventually come. I just didn't think it would be this soon", he smirked, ready to engage the redhead.

#6 Edited by Clara Mass (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

Demise is Infinite

Clarice cannot afford to be anything less than fabulous.  Especially so when in the presence of the ever so lovely Sayomi Nakamura.  From the side entrance had she arrived with Alceus in tow.  Although his untimely arrival leaves her with a lackluster feeling, she remains unaffected.   "Clara, I need your help with something, help our Golden Hero unlock something hidden, pull the strings and kill him." Smiling at an open chance at punching this foolish nitwit, the enigmatic lass touches the strings of reality.  Whitewashed walls vanish while diamond stylized flooring grows into a lavish green.  

"Yes, you're suppose to fight me." She stood a couple feet away, licking her cherry flavored lips, thinking of how she would defeat this increasingly consistent thorn in her side.  As the executive assistant to the Vasilias, the King of Olympus; it is her duty alone to advise the ruler for a best course of action during wary situations.  However the Olympian Champion and Angeni have caused a bit of a stir as of late.  Charmix bringing him into a domain far from his own was child's play.  Although the two were close friends, this oncoming bout was not doubt a test for the chiseled warrior. 

Alceus glares into her violet eyes.  A pathetic attempt at intimidation for sure.  As her ally distances herself from the tense atmosphere, the mysterious mercenary applauds her male counterpart for his persistence.  "You planned on fighting me? Now, now I wouldn't want Vasilias to know his eventual enemy is already planning horrid things."  Clarice evokes her sensuality by biting on her lower lip and than caressing the very fabric of thee mortal plane.  Picking a simplistic outcome that would incapacitate her opponent, Clara Mass uproots the soil. 

Grotesque roots sprouts upward, intertwining botany increases the weight of the frontal assault.  Aimed at his midsection, nature will no doubt wrap around his waist and squeeze the vibrant life out of his skin tight clothing.  "Alceus, don't sweat too much.  I'd hate to cause another crisis."  She said, filing her nails.  Completely uninterested with the task at hand, Clarice Michelle Zeraz returns her sight to that of the gorgeous lady known as Mistress of Magic. 

"I thought this was a private session."  Vastly disappointed thee flawless demigoddess awaits a proper explanation.  
#7 Posted by Thee_Champion (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

In her typical vaunted manner, Clarice addressed both the Son of Olympus and the Mistress of Magic. Honestly, Alceus found the whole persona somewhat pathetic after having witnessed Clara Mass' true self beneath the unbearable egoism that drives her. "You planned on fighting me? Now, now I wouldn't want Vasilias to know his eventual enemy is already planning horrid things", Clarice taunted, however, a confidently smirking Alceus simply shook his head, "You're not as trustworthy as you make it seem. Nobody can really be too careful around you, Clarice. I had no choice but to anticipate something like this", The Champion responded, calmly pacing around the soft grass field, cracking his knuckles in preparation for a battle against Clarice. While the two were indeed friends, it wasn't truly how mighty Alceus imagined it would be, however, he can understand that Clarice isn't particularly pleased with his relationship with Helena, the only woman who managed to attract Alceus' attention from all others.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, otherworldly roots burst from the soil beneath as colossal dirt-covered vines shot for The Champion's muscular torso. "Alceus, don't sweat too much. I'd hate to cause another crisis", Clarice taunted, her interest having shifted from the golden-haired god to lovely Charmix. Playfully dodging each vine, heroic Alceus had hoped that Clarice would try harder, "Don't flatter yourself, Clarice", Alceus replied with a ridiculing chuckle, carried by slight derision. "This is child's play", he smirked, effortlessly sidestepping the incoming vines before simultaneously incinerating them with a quick burst of scorching hot blue flames. Aware of Clarice's lackluster attempts, The Champion paused, "Looks like your girl isn't really into this, Charmix", Alceus said, turning his attention to Japan's princess. With his complex energy-senses fully dedicated to anticipating any surprise attack that Clarice might have formulated, The Champion's calm icy blue eyes focused on Charmix as he spoke, "I came to you because well.. you're the best there is when it comes to magic. And I can't question your training methods since you know what you're doing. I can't say the same for Clarice though. She's not even putting her maximum effort into this", Alceus said, chuckling with slight amusement at Clarice's disposition.

Calmly crossing his arms, the composed Son of Zeus continued, "But if this is really what you think will help me ignite that spark, then I guess I'll just have to get her attention myself", he sighed, shifting his attention from the knowledgeable sorceress back to Clarice. "Alright red, let's do this thing. You should be pleased though", he smirked, "This is the first and probably the last time I'll ever fight for your full attention", he taunted, quickly thrusting his left palm towards Clarice, discharging a colossal blast of cosmic energy, while in his right palm he shot a wave of powerful wave of magnetic energy that would violently rip out the ferrous elements through her tissues, instilling unbearable pain in her body. "Come on Clarice, I know that cute little plant trick of yours isn't the best thing you can do", Alceus taunted, waiting for whatever Clarice would do next. Honestly though, he anticipated a typically snobbish response from the mysterious redheaded.

#8 Posted by Charmix (12084 posts) - - Show Bio

She could hear the murmers that left Alcues mouth "So I'm supposed to fight Clarice huh?" in response, Sayomi's remained quiet as she watched from the sides of the two opposing positions. As oppose to Clarice's response "Yes, you're suppose to fight me." who seemed thrilled to do so as she gestured a flirtatious lick to her red cherry lips. "Well, we both knew this day would eventually come. I just didn't think it would be this soon.", he finished as he prepared to battle Clara. The two then were in the midst of childish bickering, "You planned on fighting me? Now, now I wouldn't want Vasilias to know his eventual enemy is already planning horrid things.", Clarice taunted before the actual physical side got into play, "You're not as trustworthy as you make it seem. Nobody can really be too careful around you, Clarice. I had no choice but to anticipate something like this." unbrushed by whatever words spilled from the red head, Alcues wanted to smash her head and what not, luckily today was the day he would do so. Clarice refused to put any effort in this frozen matched, "I thought this was a private session." acting as usual like a premadonna, "Don't make me regret ever teaching you things, if you want to further your study with me Clara I advise you to do as I say." she said harshly, not wanting to tolerate any bull that came from the red head's mouth, who else would train her? There was no other witch in the world that matched Sayomi's level of knowledge and experise.

"I came to you because well.. you're the best there is when it comes to magic. And I can't question your training methods since you know what you're doing. I can't say the same for Clarice though. She's not even putting her maximum effort into this." Alceus said as he chuckled. "But if this is really what you think will help me ignite that spark, then I guess I'll just have to get her attention myself.", a sigh released from his body through his mouth, she watched as he diverted his attention from the enchantress back to Clarice. "Alright red, let's do this thing. You should be pleased though", he smirked, "This is the first and probably the last time I'll ever fight for your full attention", taunting her to provoke the battle's life and excitement from both parties. Thrusting his left palm, a colossal energy rippled through the air and bended the visible light seen through it, aiming towards Clarice. The magnetic pulse if landed towards her body would violently rip out the ferrous elements within her bodily tissues, which would then result in immense unbearable pain. Sayomi knew Clarice could handle herself, this match between her two students was one that would benefit the both. Already Clarice was learning from Sayomi just as Alceus was, but she still knew little, which was why this battle was needed, so Sayomi could analyze the two in greater perspective.

"Come on Clarice, I know that cute little plant trick of yours isn't the best thing you can do.", Alceus taunted, waiting for the red head to strike back, but Sayomi knew what Clarice was capable of, her own gifts gave her vast capabilities. She could see the magic force around Clarice into play, baby magic, uncontrolled but managable. Clarice began pulling the actions of probability around Alcues, since it was not time consuming as they usually were, Sayomi predicted it was a random hex. Causing the air to speed up around Alceus and imploding the molecules around his body, creating an explosion that shook the battle field. "Good girl." the princess whispered to herself, commenting Clarice's efficient use of her powers, something her training with Sayomi allowed. Both girls shared almost identical gifts but worked in different ways, Clarice was still in the stepping stones, while Sayomi was proficient. Using her magic on a subtle level, she altered the grounds, the soft greens began to protrude long savage vines that moved on their own, she was putting pressue on both sides. She was testing her student's capacity to work in dire situations, seeing if they would handle themselves well, of course both warriors would, but with the enchantments place on the vines, their standard physical combatant skills would be useless, their powers how ever would prove effective. But it was the use and how they improvised that would end the threat, and again resuming to the two to battle alone. Awaiting for the right time to intervene herself, she smiles in hope one of the two knew of the proper way to disable to vines, surely one of them knew about magic.

#9 Edited by Clara Mass (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

Alceus Sol thrust forward but her timing is impeccable.  Effortlessly avoiding his ploy to garner her attention, the redheaded mystery retorts by using the molecules around the Olympian Champion to her advantage.  Gleeful happiness on her face as he sweat exudes from his pours.  An implosion gives her a second to watch Sayomi's various countenances.  She could feel the disappointment.  She could sense these emotions.  Before she can comment the vines become enamored with the trained magics of Charmix.   

Incredulous!  She doesn't even lift a finger.  A magnificent display but enough with complimentary adjectives.  Training sessions would be held with two students at a time.  Aware of Alceus' drive to learn only heightens Clarice's will to succeed.  Caressing the vines the flawless murderess moans at its rough touch.  Thee Green is set a blaze.  Mother Earth's cries upon feeling an outright display of disrespect for the green.  Rolling onto the floor, Clarice swirls clockwise like a spin top.   

Once she has managed to return to her feet, tattered clothing slips off her unblemished flesh.  Turquoise attire wraps around her desirable frame and violet eyes concentrate on the location of their male opponent.  Nonchalantly cracking her knuckles the green beneath crawls away.  It knows not to touch the tanned skin of destruction.  Mount Olympus' fearsome fatale knows now that in order to learn the tricks and trade of magic...she must even interact with those beneath her pay grade. 

"Alceus, we've only met recently and already we argue like two teenagers afraid of being caught drinking alcohol at senior prom."  Unafraid of whatever he may throw in her direction the trained mercenary manifests a telekinetic force field in case of emergency.   "I find your sudden interest in magic intriguing.  I believe your afraid of being outdone."  Clutching her nail filer the reality-warper fixates her attention on the non-lethal product.    

"I expect this from you.  Men like you fear being defeated.  A complex that is both admirable and disturbing in hindsight."  Reconstructing the product as an energy ball composed of lightining, Clarice aims for his private area.  Spinning around at maximum velocity the demigoddess of lies lunges her creation with a devilish smirk stitched onto her flawless face.  In order for the attack to reach critical damage, Clara Mass thinks two steps ahead.   

Utilizing the oxygen particles surrounding the trinity of power, Clarice Michelle formulates a pond of water around the opposite gender.  Therefore increasing pain infliction exponentially.  H2O + Electricity = Disaster 

#10 Posted by Thee_Champion (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle was becoming entertaining honestly, perhaps this would grant Alceus the opportunity to have a proper glance at his adversary's capabilities in the battlefield. While she did manage to avoid The Champion's initial assault, praising herself would be a premature act of celebration as what had come her way was no more than a distraction to shake her level of concentration. "Alceus, we've only met recently and already we argue like two teenagers afraid of being caught drinking alcohol at senior prom", Clarice said, amusing words indeed. A calm chuckle escaped the golden hero's lips as he replied, "Argue? I'm just having fun", he admitted, calmly strolling around the battlefield, analyzing it's ever detail with his cool icy blue eyes. Clarice was clever, erecting a telekinetic barrier around her, protecting her from any of Alceus' long-ranged attacks. Had he instilled more effort into developing his control over psionic and telekinetic energy, perhaps he would have been able to disrupt her control over her own force field, but for now it is only a dream.

As she continued tossing around her usual taunts, Alceus simply shrugged them off as he replied, "Afraid of being outdone, hmm.. see that doesn't sound anything like me. Looks like you still don't know me very well", he smiled confidently, "Being outdone, it's never been a concern of mine. I honestly don't care about that. I'm already the best warrior Olympus has ever seen. But that doesn't matter to me. All that matters to me is that magic will help me become a better hero, prevent disasters from happening, deaths from taking place", he admitted, strongly hinting that this recent desire to learn magic emerged as a result of Park's untimely death, one that fueled a powerful flame within him to protect his loved ones, his friends and the innocent. "I expect this from you. Men like you fear being defeated. A complex that is both admirable and disturbing in hindsight", Clarice continued, making inaccurate statements about the valiant Olympian. Simply shaking his head with a taunting smirk, Alceus corrected his manipulative acquaintance, "Now now, being defeated is nothing to be scared of. It rarely happens to me anyway", he joked, "I fear nothing, especially not defeat. If I did, I wouldn't have risked everything in the war against Zeus because I would've been scared of defeat, but I wasn't. I'm not going to praise myself or anything but fear? That's something I abandoned a long time ago", he revealed.

"Now shut up and fight", he smirked, winking as he adopted one of his self-taught fighting stances, one that focuses on overwhelming speed and explosive power. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Clarice had conjured up a ball of lightning that she instantly shot towards The Champion. Quickly, the deadly demigoddess created a pond of water around Alceus, who's mesmerizing eyes widened with surprise. While he was usually always certain about countering his opponent's attacks, The Champion suddenly, found himself unable to formulate a quick plan. While he could easily avoid the attack with his speed, he wasn't searching for easy escape routes, he wanted to use his less accessible talents to avoid his opponent's attack. It seemed as though destiny had willed for Alceus to be the attack's victim, that was until he remembered Charmix's earlier words to harmonize with the wind element, to connect with it, breathe it in, accept it. Applying the same principles to the element of electricity, Alceus allowed the lightning ball to get within inches away from his chest as he calmly spread his arms out wide, harmonizing with the electrical energy in Clarice's attack by utilizing his master-class energy manipulation. "Almost had me there Clarice", he chuckled.

Quickly, he took apart the lightning ball by spreading the electrical energy into nothingness. Calmly walking towards her, Alceus commented on her attack, "How clever", he said, secretly generating an intense magnetic field around Clarice, one that he would use in an attempt to simulate unbearable gravity that would force Clarice to her knees by attracting the ferrous materials in her body towards the ground with incalculable force. Again applying the same principles that Charmix had taught him, The Champion attempted to harness magical energy by harmonizing with it, and after several seconds of patient breathing, purple energy spheres began radiating from Alceus' hands, it was magical energy, and while he has learn to barely generate the energy in the form of purple light, he was sadly unable to manipulate it, he lacked the skill and knowledge to do so, and if he attempted anything, it could result in dire consequences due to magic's insane unpredictability. "Wow, so this is what magical energy feels like", he smiled, his eyes began to glow purple as he learned the basic skill of conjuring up magical energy in the form of a purple light. Attempting to heal a nearby dead flower with the energy, Alceus was taken by surprise as the energy suddenly vanished as he attempted to heal the flower. Unable to access it as easily, he chuckled at his brief act, "Looks like I have a lot to learn".

#11 Posted by Charmix (12084 posts) - - Show Bio

Both failed to understand the goal in disabling the Vine, Clara proved too reckless and writhed them down into flames, but they had to rid themselves of the danger one way. In truth she was hoping for one them to break forth the connection within mother nature and command it to cease, returning the vines back into their natural state, or cause a turn over on it's cells. Her training provided to the red head prove successful, Clara used the knowledge of power to pull the strings of reality and play it into her own hands. Understanding what she wanted to infect and achieve, her goals were surely to put on a play and win, glory to her. But Alcues reluctance was more to prove his worthiness, she felt it, the flames were growing inside Alceus the second he manipulated the electrical sphere that Clara sent towards him.

"Good job." she commented, speaking in a soft tone that no one would hear. He manage to subdue Clara in a magnetic trap, which he then learned of the feelings of the mystical force, attempting to heal a new by flower he failed, the magic was not in his control, it would be similar to a child who starts a fire but had no control over what it burned. Stretching her right arm in front of her, her hands shot off a focus blast of air that turned into a sonic wave, it was used to disrupt the flow of the magnetic fields that was surrounding Clara, freeing her of Alceus attack. "Enough! I say it was a job well done." she said to the two, "The goal was to see how you guys would operate under the form constant danger, Clara to say had full grasp, your understanding of your magic has grown, but you have much to learn. While you Alcues played by the principles I mentioned earlier, brilliant." she said as she clapped her hands like a royal princess, "The flames of magic burns inside you, but you lack control and finesse to utilize them correctly. Anymore attempts on trying to sway the force of magic it will vary well turn on you, killing you." she stared at the terrain as it shifted back to Clara's office, she herself was amazed at Clara's level of improvement, her ability to manipulate reality was quite awed and formidable.

"Alceus, I know you've been aching to help one person, Victor it is..." she said as she gave a quick pause "Why not experiment along the way? I can both transcend us into his mind, together I can show you the ropes, once were done I can guide you to properly use the energy and 'heal' Victor. What do you say?" she asked. Healing victor was never her goal but she needed Alcues along with Clara in Victor's mind, she needed to find that one special person whom she wanted revenge against, and what better else than to use the connection three players had with Olympus. Of course she hid everything, undetectably, giving off false sincere emotions, thinking and manipulating Alcues into actually having thought of her reform even the last time he met her she was in possession by another great mind. "I mean I've been trying to find Victor all along, knowing deep down, I truly am sorry. But something is blocking me it's as if he doesn't exist any more, of course you know his true location don't you? Bring me to him.... and I'll fix everything I've done." lies and deceit played skillfully, the sad crocodile tears in her eyes only hid her true nature of sadistic intentions, of course Alceus would buy this off and she knew it, not knowing what she really wanted. "You can trust me can you? I'm only my true self, I've just been really sour towards gods after the incident. If you want to help Victor allow me to repair his mind, after all the crafter knows how to undo her works properly...".

#12 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

Soof. The dusty book was retracted, a spider brushed off of it's cover by black gloves. "Medics for dummies, how to treat a wound in thirty seconds" the cover read in big bold letters, the yellow cover stained over decades and the logo could barely be seen. Victor sat down on a nearby chair, studying on how to heal wounds as he seemed to be caked with them everyday. His red big helmet lay on the table aside but the rest of his armour was on. The warehouse was sealed shut by a chain lock and one single light was on, giving what little illumination to the giant room blanketed in darkness. Victor mouthed the words as he read, the book having his full attention. But a portion of his mind wondered what adventurous lives his friends and family had been living, where is Alceus? Him and his brother were on good terms, but didn't speak much, the last time Victor had dismissed him, he'd been through a rough time.

Who is Clara Mass anyway? They say a new advisor rose to power, he'd only seen her once in person, arguing with her husband over custody of their child at the park. Then he turns up dead, could it be her doing? Who was truly appointed to the olympian hierarchy? What i'd do to visit Olympus one more time. Victor recalled bar parties with Hercules and the military with Ares. What does life have in store for him next? Victor put aside the book and exited the big building, gazing into the stars instead and waiting for the next big thing. Unbeknownst to him, two people talking about him on the other side of the planet, and a witch he'd been dying to meet.

#13 Posted by Clara Mass (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

And so it seems magically based practice has yet to truly begin. From the ashes of their playful bout comes news of a man named Victor Grey. Clarice had met him briefly during the crisis in Olympus, but due to her maniacal schemes the poor man suffered mental abuse by touches of master class telepathy. Dusting off smooth palms does the violet-eyed executive grimace at the thought of working alongside Alceus Sol.

Grassy terrain had returned to its proper state. Sitting on an average desk that has yet to be glamorized, Clarice Michelle sighs disappointingly. It seems their journey would now commence in the realm of thoughts. Clara Mass glances at her male counterpart for just a few seconds. Jealousy is a simple word that can describe the reason for such cat like animosity. Jealous because Alceus represents everything she could become - a hero.

"Oh Olympian Champion?" She said, curling straightened auburn hair. "Shall you search for Mister Grey or shall I?" Calm, cool, and collected is the alluring murderess. She had escalated seamlessly through the ranks of the Olympian hierarchy. However, here she is searching for a man she cannot care for. Maybe if she healed is mind the benefits would outweigh her habit of ignoring subordinates. No matter what happened the outcome would surely help a woman like her. Especially so when Charmix is in her corner. Blowing a kiss in his direction, Clarice happily awaits thee Olympian Champion's response.