Adventures of a bored god RPG

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A small south Pacific island:

Web Swirled wildly around his new creation, a towering pillar of steel, data flickering around the edges. Based off alien designs, he was making a ship to take himself and a few chosen fighters to a new and interesting world. Speaking of the others, where were they? He was pretty specific in his Email...

Greetings adventurer!

Bored? Looking for adventure? Bored? Web Flotsam, god of the internet and communication, has an offer you can't refuse! Come explore an alien world! Take stuff from the locals! Have the adventure of a lifetime! Come find me at 48 degrees south, 159 degrees west.

From Web Flotsam, God of the internet

Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam:

Some people would not suspect some of Carlyle character to have a email account but he does because he likes to go on forums about cooking and share his recipes with others.While checking his email he find out there is a strange email about adventure and exploring an alien which in Carlyle mind means treasure for sure and taking stuff from locals was he one of his favorite things to do .He would post pone his experimental cooking for a while until he comes back from this adventure.

Zero logout of the email account and looked around seeing the little strange red creatures getting drunk from the wine and being really bored ."Who want to go on a adventure."Carlyle said with big grin on his face.The red creatures gave a cheer but some were past out on the floor. Carlyle but on his favorite pirate coat and his tricorn hat . He took his strange sword off from the wall and sheathed it on his belt .He stood in the middle of the room he was in and in a buff of purple smoke he was gone.

A human size buff of smoke appear with a few small buffs also a appear. on the small island in the Pacific where some called Web Flostsam was at and waiting.

"Did some one say adventure .!" The red skin pirate said while making a hefty laugh after his statement.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

The UnderDog, a weakly superhuman with the ability to puke rainbows; an underground rapper who never actually made, recorded a song; a prominent slacker who hangs around the internet received an e-mail... It was probably spam, but it may be some superhero requesting him to be their sidekick, or even better!!! but then the email went on to be something like this...

Greetings adventurer!

Bored? Looking for adventure? Bored? Web Flotsam, god of the internet and communication, has an offer you can't refuse! Come explore an alien world! Take stuff from the locals! Have the adventure of a lifetime! Come find me at 48 degrees south, 159 degrees west.

From Web Flotsam, God of the internet

the Underdog tried to search up where 48 degrees south and 159 degrees west is in the map but the internet didn't give him a clue!!!

he got annoyed at how the e-mail affected him at this scale as this could only be a hoax... but then it had an energy that drew him to it... and in a fit of annoyance, our hero screamed at the top of his lungs:

"YES I AM BORED I WANT TO BE HEROIC OR SOMETHING I WANT TO BE DIGNIFIED... I DUNNO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, BUT, YEAH... I'VE BEEN WITH GODS BEFORE, MAKE ME DO SOMETHING!!!"

Then, the UnderDogz knew he just recited the koookiest craziest monologue in his life ever. he was not expecting something great to happen as he believed to be scammed but... puffs of smoke appeared around him... and his whole apartment unit was filled with it, the the next thing he knew he was in a different world...

all is a blur but two figures, two blurry figures were seen... and our hero knew this is something. he got up and tried to manage to smile and introduce himself:

"hi i am Neil the UnderDogz, what'll happen man dudes? and i hope i get amused"

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Web_Flotsam

@underdogz: @carlyle_zero: Web was putting the final touches on his spacecraft when a plume of smoke exploded from the beach. The next moment, it blew away, revealing a brick red man with too many eyes, dressed bizzarely as a pirate. "Did some one say adventure !" They bellowed with a hearty laugh. Before Web could respond that he indeed did, another cloud of smoke dropped a far more human follower. "Hi i am Neil the UnderDogz, what'll happen man dudes? And i hope i get amused." Incapable of comprehending the first sentence, Web settled for answering the second. "Right now we have to wait for some others, and I have to make a few more preparations. Why don't you two get to know each other while I'm busy?"

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@carlyle_zero: @web_flotsam:

The Underdogz just began to take over his grogginess and recovered 20/20 vision moments later... and a guy just answered his question: . "Right now we have to wait for some others, and I have to make a few more preparations. Why don't you two get to know each other while I'm busy?"

so, Neil assumed this was the internet god. "Are you Al Gore? or someone i know? someone prominent?"

He never got an answer out of as he saw the other figure he noticed a red demon pirate dude and passed out at the "horrible" sight of it!

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carlyle_zero: @underdogz:

As Underdogz fell, Web did a quick scan of his body. He appeared to be unharmed, although he was likely disoriented from his travel. He extended a hand, stretching it to hold his body. "We need to get going. Get onboard." He said to the demon. The ship opened up to allow him entry at a thought, but he stopped at the entrance. Raising his other hand, he released a storm of data that copied the spaceship he had already build. In moments, a brand new spaceship, exactly like the other, stood shining in the sun. Web rubbed a tear from his eye. He sometimes surprised himself with the beauty of his work. "Come on, we're leaving. If the others come, they can catch up on the other ship."

Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: @web_flotsam:

The demon made a chuckle of the sight of the fallen man with his red hands on his hips while he laughs at the fallen man for a reason that the demon knows.Carlyle Zero's head turn as he heard the words get onboard and the ship that they were going to travel on .The ship itself was a beauty of a ship but he saw other ships that were more beautiful but he need to get to work on some other things then his memories .The he saw the another ship that just look like the other one right next."Neat trick I beat you can't do it again ."He said is demonic breath.

They were leaving it's about they were leaving he said in it's strange pirate mind.Walking in slow pace with his hand behind his back and whistling an old tune .When he got on the ship itself he look around and hope that the guy past out get's on before they live.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@carlyle_zero: @web_flotsam:

"Man! isnt this weird?" Neil the Underdogz thought to himself...

he then followed the host several moments after recovering from the fainting... He saw the red monstrosity and "kinda" got used to it... he still decided it was safer to avoid the thing though... He then asked the host.

"Hey, ahm... so where are we headed to again mister host sir?"

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The inside of the ship shone silver, the control board painting the walls around it green with its light. Despite the fact that the ship was pointed straight up, they walked easily due to the gravity well humming softly beneath the floor. Ah, he was a genius. An alien design perfectly adapted for human use. Only he could have done it. Glancing back, he saw that that Underdogz guy was up an in the ship. "Hey, ahm... so where are we headed to again mister host sir?" He asked. Web shrugged as he walked to the controls, tapping a single button. "It's a primitive planet, not well known even to space travelers. We'll be the first real explorers of this world."

He grinned, showing teeth like knives. "It'll be fun."

Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"That is good to hear, I've like a good challenge." she said with a big grin on his red face.He always like adventure including adventure in a huge scale.This could be one of the funniest or one of the worst things that he could of be a part.The demon pirate look around the ship but before that he needs a nap."I'm going to take a nap wake me up when we get there." He walk to the a nearby chair and sat down and then went to sleep.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@web_flotsam: @carlyle_zero:

"Wow!!! That'd be rad!" Neil thought to himself. him, being one of the first to explore a planet!!! eeek!!!

"It'll be fun!!!" The host said...

"So, who are you? And WHAT are you really?"

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The demon walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. "I'm going to take a nap wake me up when we get there." Web waved him off. "Sure, but it'll only be a few minutes. There's a recline button somewhere on that chair." "So, who are you? And WHAT are you really?" Underdogz asked. Web smiled again. "Like it said in the email, I'm the god of the internet. I'm a lone god with no pantheon and little power. I don't really get along well with other gods, but I prefer mortals anyway." He held up an arm, briefly letting the metallic truth shine through. "My looks are decieving, of course. I can't even hold a false form like this at more than one percent of my full power."

Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While sleeping on the chair the red demon had a dream about gold and silver, crowns and swords.This was a good dream in the eyes of the Carlyle but all good dreams just come to a three minute end.The red demon woke with a sleepiest face.

"Are we there yet." he yawned from his short nap. Slowly getting out of the chair and then kicking it with his right foot.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Are we there yet?" The waking demon muttered. "As a matter of fact..." The ship touched down. "We are." He tossed his passengers combined respirators and translators, and with a wave of his hand opened the door, revealing a brilliant landscape.

They stood at the top of a mighty cliff. Behind them stretched a mighty plain, before them a valley that stretched to the horizon, filled with trees and rugged pillars of stone. At the end of the cliff, a set of stairs led down to an unknown destination, possibly the bottom of the valley. Behind them, something seemed to be moving along the horizon. Web shifted his eyes slightly, giving them a few lenses. With this upgrade, he saw an army of hunched aliens marching closer. "Well, looks like adventure is at hand. However, we have a while before it gets here, so let's check out those stairs."
Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam: @underdogz:

Putting on both the respirator and the translator on he notice beautiful forest that they were at.

"Let's go check those stairs ." Web said to the both of them.The demon shrug "Alright but wait are the rule on finding treasure ?" Carlyle said in a more serious tone while walking towards the staires.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam: @carlyle_zero:

Neil put the respirators on, and, the translators, and he hurried down the stairs...

"so, internet deity, what do we do now? is there a chance of me being a god of internet too?"

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: @carlyle_zero:

Carlyle started for the stairs. "Alright but wait are the rule on finding treasure?" "There's an army approaching from behind us, when they get here, we'll see what they've got. Anything they have that catches your eye is yours." As they moved down the stairs, Web raised an eyebrow. "However, I think we should leave these guys alone." Below them, a city was carved from the side of the cliff, fronted by a tall gate guarded by two guards. The aliens are stocky, hunched beings, their bodies shaped like upside down eggs and covered in a shell of steel. Their bulbous heads held massive insectoid eyes and were covered in light green fur, but their mouths were shaped like that of a salmon, bizarrely beakish.

Both carried short axes with wooden shafts and heavy iron heads. The other aliens had bigger weapons, better ones. Odd. Just then, they appeared above on the stairs. "How did they get here so quick?" He wondered aloud. Two in the front stepped forward, glancing confusedly at the alien trio at the base of the stairs. One of them barked an order and stepped in front of the other, wielding a metal boomerang with orange highlights along the edges. With a flick of its wrist, the alien threw the boomerang and it burned orange. The guards at the gate paniced and ducked, but Web just casually reached out his hand to catch it. To his surprise, it carved right through his hand. "Somebody else stop that thing!" He yelled at the others.

Seeing the molten metal drip from his severed palm brought his rage to the surface. "You dare harm a god? Enjoy your smiting, fool!!" With his unharmed hand, he fired off an electric blast. The other one stepped forth, putting his shield in front of his face. It opened up like a flower, revealing darkness within. It swallowed his blast, paused a moment, and was released. The blast caught Web full in the chest, blasting him backwards and ripping off a good portion of his body. "You two decide which new weapons you want. I need to recover, but I can keep the small fry off your back.

(minibosses, you can keep the tool of the one you beat! The shield that leads to a pocket dimension, or the plasma boomerang that can cut a god? Work out the one you want to go for!)

Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers