Addams Estate - CVnU Location

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Clara Mass

@valerie_huntington: "Clarice Michelle", she stated her name in response to the lovely lady's declaration, hands clasping one another for one firm shake. However, upon touching the pretty woman's smooth skin there came a price. A small ripple of energy crawled beneath her skin, alerting the unhinged witch of her mysterious guest. "I've heard good things about you", she lied through her pearly whites, "It'd be nice to have you attend our next event." Clarice couldn't pinpoint an exact origin, but knew this femme fatale withheld some sort of power. "Might I ask what you're doing in Lower Manhattan?", she questioned with motive, enthralled by the grandeur emitting from this strange anomaly.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Clara Mass

@valerie_huntington said:

@mercy_: They don't know each other in the new universe, I can't hate her yet -__-

haha! My previous incident with the Duchess lit a fire under my ass to contribute ;)

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Valerie had never needed to be a telepath to read people, and so far there was something she picked up from the strange woman that was less than inviting. Refraining from doing some psychic prying, Valerie decided to really on her equally impressive street-smarts prowess to maneuver her through the tenuous conversation. "Well I try not to take my public image too seriously, but it's nice to hear I'm not doing a terrible job," she said, her smile widening as she detected Ms. Michelle's avoidance of the truth. Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear she responded hesitantly to the hostess' request. "Well I'd have to check my schedule, but what sort of event did you have in mind?" she asked politely, her social graces in unfriendly environments unparalleled thanks to years of refinement. "In truth I rarely leave the Upper East Side, however I had been hearing quite a bit of the little open house you run here and thought I'd stop by."

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@_cerberus_

The cyborg know as Sawyer is know by few people personal but he never really went out as much as some people but now he would .He heard that this place is a good place to get to know people and talk to about stuff that he may not know.He is wear a custom made suit that he made with the ones that he was given by a friend.He doesn't cover his face though which shows some of his cybernetics .He walked to the lounge and try to get know people but they do is give him strange faces and walk away.He started to stare at a painting which he doesn't know who made it.

No Caption Provided

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By _Cerberus_

@shadowswordmaster: "Don't mind if I do" Jen said not too far from Sawyer, she was speaking to a servant holding a silver platter which held pastries, she began grabbing the fancy pastries with one hand and placing them in the other until she had six with one in her mouth and the others on her palm

"WHAT?" she said loudly with her mouth full scaring the servant away, she swallowed the pastry and shook her head disappointed "jackass"

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Our enemies are growing dangerous", she spoke his words verbatim. Thirty letters coursed through he multifaceted mind; each vowel vibrating as she solemnly focused on the obvious. And than like lightening did fate strike her down.

"A quartet of antagonistic mutants; each sharing a common vendetta", she saw her former flame as well, yet remained mum. "Andres, Shiho, Milo, and someone named Pierce. I feel tension. I sense mistrust. I know they plan to starve you of emotional energy", she couldn't help but giggle as their supposed opponents manifested a wondrous game plan. "As far as I know the one called Tranquil tried to find answers to your mysterious upgrade", she walked closer and closer to her brutish behemoth, "but the quartet of fools still have no clue of my undying assistance." A slight hint of sarcasm slipped off her tongue as her arms wrapped around his regal neck. "Was that good enough?", she kissed him once, the chaotic vibrations emitting from this hellish advocate excited her very being. Marvelous......

Subtly turning his head to the side listening to the intricately phenomenal way the woman could simply identify possibly all of the targets involved his face grew into a sinisterly sadistic smile of approval with a rather obvious undertone of happiness unlike his usual characteristics.The touch of her arms wrapping around of his neck sent a shiver down his spine as he close his eyes immersing himself in the kiss, wrapping his own arms around the woman before coming to his senses, softly pushing her away his smile was still very much evident, "Perfect" Almost allowing some of Noah to bellow through his own physical form taking up a posture nearly identical of the Addams he continued "You...we..will defeat the cluster of damned forces attempting to defeat us...they know not of your existence helping me" A faint chuckle "They know not of your..allegiance...alliance..affection" His eyes raised looking into Clara's "We shall deliver death" Placing his arms onto the womans shoulders "Good enough"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

He turned his head to see what it is going on and saw a lady in a strange cloths that this place is not usually have but I guess the lady of the house allowed it.He looked at the painting and wonder something and finally thought of something to her"I never meet a lady that could eat so much and still make people scared."He said towards the lady in black.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Jen turned around as she was about to put another pastry in her mouth "You got some nerve to say that" Jen said in a ominous tone however it quickly turned sarcastically "thanks for your honesty" she tossed him the pastry she was about to eat towards him.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

He caught the pastry with his robotic hand and didn't squash it which is a good thing because he didn't want to make a fool of himself.He looked at the pastry scanning it for anything that could kill him but then he took a bite ."Thank you and the name is Sawyer."He gave a smile and stretch out his robotic hand to introduce himself.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

Took his hand back and put it in pocket and notice that Jen was bored out of her mind her and thought of something to try to entertain her.He thought about and his left eye flash red for a second to see if Jen was watching him."What do you know about Cyborgs Jen?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "My body guard is a cyborg" she spoke in her usual bland tone "says he hates it when they call cyborgs robots, I don't like it either when people pick on them"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

"Well sometimes they call me the tin man because I have a strange heart ."He taps on his chest to indicated his really usually heart that was given to by Albert .He notice that Jen was a lady that is very unimpressed by all of this "You seem bored of this and you say that you have a bodyguard and why is that ?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By _Cerberus_
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

He always had trouble talking to people and this was going no where fast ."Have you ever been to Venezuela Jen ?"To see if she knows whats going on down there.I look at he painting again still trying to figure it out but still nothing.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "No but I'm going to mars pretty soon enough, something big is gonna happen" some people turned to look at Jen as if she was crazy.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

Never been to Mars but he has been to space before ."So your part of the things going on there , well now you must have connections to powerful people then ,that reminds of Stark and what he tried to do,I don't supposed you going need any help up there then?" He knew that there was something going on up there but never knew who.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "Oh you'll see it hit the head lines soon enough, I got to deal with schmucks who are going to be screwing things up there" she stopped and retraced her thoughts "who the hell is stark?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

"Let's just say a man who tried to do something good and ended up back firing on him."He remember the Enforcers and what they did for there time together .He had look down at his hand and relies something." Well it looks like I just boring you and I will just be on my way Jen."He gave her nod and started his way to the door with both hands in his pants pocket.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By _Cerberus_

@shadowswordmaster: "Wait!" Jen said stuffing another pastry in her mouth as she walked closer towards him "interested in a job?" she asked seriously as she chewed.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

"What type of job is it?" he raised an eyebrow and wonder what is she talking about .He was caught off guard by the the chewing of the pastry and they serious of her question.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By _Cerberus_

@closure said:

(still waiting for Clara to reply :P)

@_cerberus_:

"What type of job is it?" he raised an eyebrow and wonder what is she talking about .He was caught off guard by the the chewing of the pastry and they serious of her question.

"Mars security" she said before swallowing "I probably can't handle all the schmucks solo, I could use your help I know your kind are not defenseless"

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: I haven't forgotten. I'm stuffing myself with pizza atm >.>

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By _Cerberus_
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Legacy_

@_cerberus_: (I enjoy our little conversations)

*imagine funny gif here

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Legacy_
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

"Well I accept the offer Jen , and you have my sword then,this is not the first time I was ask to be a security of a place."He gave her a smile and looked around for a servant and grabbed a pastry off a try a tray and gave it to her.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "thanks" she said swallowing it down in one gulp, pulling out a card from her jacket she handed it to me "be expected to be called out of the blue"

@closure said:

XD

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

"Well then I would wait for it to come then and watch the fireworks then." He stopped for a second and look at her trying to figure out why she is here in the first place but he knows anything about this place it would best be not said.He was going to be a gentlemen and try kiss her hand but decide not to do it."You want to watch the people here make a fools of themselves or do you have other business here?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "make fools out of themselves" she moved closer and whispered in his ear "I'm also trying to get some cash off of them"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

"Well I could stop you form doing that but I think that these people need to lose some ."he told her with a quite voice.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: she backed away a bit and placed her hands on her waist "But WHAT?" she said with hostility

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

Oh no now I have done it now he though in his robotic mind ."But I think there are more enough of money for you to liberated but watch out for some of them they have protection but you seem you know what you are doing."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

He smiled and the bowed in front of her in one motion .He stand up and made his way too the exit , not before he look at the painting one more and made his way to the door again to leave the estate for the second time.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington: "Although I despise switching subjects", in truth the ludicrous lass had an insatiable thirst for knowledge, "I must tackle a tangent I hope you're okay with." Miss Michelle knew her truculent behavior could create an unnecessary opponent, yet she still persisted. Upon ordering another round of drinks, Clarice tried her best to seamlessly sew these robust words together. "My charity events usual pertain to helping humankind in it's efforts against the mutant plague. However, if you're a sympathizer than I'd totally understand backing out."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By _Cerberus_
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Clara Mass

@_cerberus_: "Darling please, calling security is the least of your worries." Miss Michelle licked her fingertips, savoring the taste of pineapple alcohol. "I like you." She playfully admitted, inching closer to this visual delight. "Is that so wrong?" Clarice touched her guest's shoulder, gentling massaging the young woman's tense muscles.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Jen raised her eye brows surprised, dam she's just one surprise after another Jen thought as she gently pulled away usually she would do it roughly but was in a good mood that day "Now, now don't get all touchy with me I don't even know your name Miss..?" she stopped and waited for a reply.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Clara Mass

@_cerberus_: Clarice chuckled upon noticing this gal's reasonable hesitance. "Miss Michelle", she reluctantly uttered before odd company. Doesn't she read the daily news? The lavish lady dressed in white felt insulted. "You're very interesting." She giggled yet again, observing the girl's every movement.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: "Hah, and you giggle a lot" Jen said revealing a sense of humor outside that cold hard attitude, Miss Michelle,mmmm doesn't ring a bell I should question her and learn more "so since I've been living under a rock most of my life mind telling a bit more of yourself to me?" Jen clicked her tongue and puckered her lips while moving her hips side to side very slowly making her appearance more perky.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My post got eaten o.o

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers