yes

yes? You coming on the trip with us? *throws confetti

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@closure: Their canceled link-ups in New York may have left a sour taste in Noah's mouth, but Shinji remained aloof to his own erratic behavior in pursuit of his personal New York investigative adventures. He had little time for indecision, but he maintained his calm. "Take your time, but don't take too long. Our flight leaves JFK Thursday evening." A dark tone always hovered around Shinji. It wasn't his all-black Raf Simons, or his jet black hair--those served as the vanity halos of his underlying personality. There was something serious, but carefree behind his words. A meaning deeper behind his trip to Australia. So much duality in his action and Noah was experiencing an overwhelming amount of it; but Shinj understood his own dark aural energy and silenty tested the spirit of the Zeraz heir.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@mr__mercury: "I'll go. I just hope when I get there", he lowered his pitch in fear of causing an argument, "I won't be alone." He could pay for his own vacation if he wished, but this one felt different. Noah knew in his heart of hearts that something far more complex existed. It wasn't his friend's clothing nor his features, it was his lack of divulging in specifics. "Can I trust you?", he asked, curious as to his friend's eventual response.

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enters the home, clad in tattered garments.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2yzt1bnoU1qit66y.gif

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surelockehomes: Alarmed by this man's clothing, the prince commands his maidens to tend to this street walker. "How might I help you?"

(*evil stare)

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#157  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Jest riddled along his baritone voice as Shinji grinned and politely nodded. "You can trust me, Noah." Shinji's trouble pronouncing English "R's" altered the word trust, but he understood the depth of the word and Noah's context completely. "Here..." proffering a transparent jewelry case Shinji revealed a crystalline piece of jewelry. "Shuishoshindo no Tsu" (Quartz Crystal of Tsu). This is a minor fragment our family resource, but it's power still is at a high frequency. Sitting on the Fifth Dimension, an element birthed from the Universe itself. You'll need this for our trip." A warmth emanated from the Aquamarine gift, suggesting it's mystical quality and the sentimental importance to his family.

"Shinji-san.." his sunglassed bodyguards, stood ominous and previously unnoticed--how long were they there in there Yohji Yamamoto tailored outfits, tersely prompting Shinji to end his meeting for matters scheduled out of the young man's own control. "I understand this may be confusing and you have a litany of questions--question's I'm eagar to answer, but at another time. Perhaps tomorrow at Caravaggio's Goliath show?" he shot Noah an encouraging look as he left the billiard room flanked with his Japan-bred bodyguards dropping silent info into his ear. Shinji's mysterious aquamarine present remained before Noah.

FF5Crystal

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Legacy_

Whenever I close my eyes. I remember everything. I remember the life I lived with the woman I loved. We were happy. We were together, but than this perfect world evaporated. Torn away without a second thought. And in return I was met with the truth. The truth behind her warped agenda, her heartless motivation, and her knack for ending lives. And since than I've been by my lonesome. Unwilling to speak to those I once considered friends. I think I hate everyone. I hate Anthony. I do. I hate the world. I hate it so much.

It's been weeks since chaos circumvented my livid life. Weeks since my world was uprooted. "Pathetic." I murmur to myself. It's self deprecating, I know, but it's the goddamn truth. Twenty-four years of life and I've got nothing to show for it. "Dammit!" Amaranth is gone. Clarice is gone. Anthony is gone. Shinji is gone. I have no one. That's an abysmal life. That's saddening. It's everything I refuse to be.

I'd tear this estate apart if I could. I'd murder every last mutant monstrosity if I could. I'd cleanse this wretched world if I could, but I can't. I can't even function correctly. I'm all alone and all I can do. All I can do is scream at the top of my lungs. I scream. I scream so the rage can dwindle. "I just want purpose." I drop to my knees at the entrance of this overzealous estate. I recede from reality in hopes of finding solace. There's only emptiness in my presence. The court surely laughs at my predicament. Those in the vicinity probably judge without knowing my story. I'm disturbed. I'm enraged. I'm everything I refuse to be. I need an outlet. I need escape. I need a distraction. I need something.........new.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: Indeed, the court watches, and it judges. But it does not laugh. It simply stares through ivory lenses, masking its face and body behind an ebony armored suit, decorated with an embroidered golden insignia and flowing cape down the shoulders and back. Short in stature, but regal in its own right, beneath the guise lie a child of Asian descent, standing, immaculate in contrast to the pitiful aristocrat on his knees. Tora-sama knows him. This is the only reason she ventures to give him the time of day. But his screams, they are...annoying. So much so, that she almost turned around at that moment. Staying herself, she announced her presence in her usual manner of plain theatrics. Not overt or meaning particularly to draw any attention with a statement (though the outfit would likely do enough of that), but with her actions and mannerisms, such things were almost given. "I can give you purpose; although, it may not be what you initially seek."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Clara Mass

@shinigami_: She applied her favorite cherry flavored lip balm, knowing he'd savor the taste. She wore clothing, knowing he'd tear each piece off. And so she descended from the top of this spiral staircase, knowing he wouldn't infiltrate her personal living quarters. "Heavenly", calmly situated within the cozy atmosphere of thee estate's luxurious living room, the reinstated royal awaited the arrival of her chivalrous knight. "Are you here?" Awakening the beast had once frightened the tantalizing telepath, but upon his conjuring the violet eyed survivalist witnessed truth. Shinigami was everything and anything she ever wanted. Happiness incarnated.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Shinigami_

@clara_mass:

The estate was suddenly shrouded by an ominous feeling of pure darkness yet a lustful awareness of the Vixens calling, silently entering the estate however an obvious echo of pure fear circulated forthright throughout the halls and gardens of the entire establishment making his presence nothing more than obvious, manifesting himself behind the woman without a physical form more like a ghost, leaving a sensual whisper on her neck with a quick kiss before vanishing again leaving a cold mist in his wake.

Appearing directly in-front of the woman around a minute after, hand on hilt with his sadist grin and crimson eyes gazing towards Clara, saying no words he awaited what the woman had in store.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Clara Mass

@shinigami_: His unusual entry heightens her heart rate, causing a moment of disbelief. "Finally." Violet eyes flicker as his raunchy wordings linger inside her metaphoric mind. "I've been waiting", one kiss marks his territory, and she revels in euphoric pleasure. Her curiosity blossoms as he appears just inches away, sadistic yet seductive in his own unique way. And without another utterance the wicked woman latches herself onto her dearest Shinigami, tightening her toned legs around his waist as she presses honey bee lips against his own. "Tell me", she spoke telepathically, "How's life been treating you since my little upgrades?" Miss Michelleliked learning about his innumerable adventures, in a way she vicariously lived through his plethora of conquests, it made her feel alive.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Shinigami_

@clara_mass:

Tightening his powerful grip around the woman's torso pressing her body upon his , feeling every impatient nerve throughout her entire body simply wanting to indulge in a highly welcomed libidinous desire, the demonic deity engrossed himself with the delectable taste which the woman portrayed upon her lips, hands sensually moving upwards resting on her tender head a telekinetic hold keeping her close to him, almost disallowing her to leave his confinement without his own desire a testament to his sadism, a telepathic exchange was instant, "Extravagant" Sending a ripple of telepathic signals throughout her body if she did not resist, causing for a sensation of pure sexual tension to explode throughout her entire body he continued, feeding not solely off fear but other emotions, gratifying the woman's predatory desires only made him stronger , "I killed Olivier, Andres wedded" Knowing the words would fathom their own sensation. Stopping his converse, curious to see what reaction this news would unveil.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Clara Mass

@shinigami_: She arches backwards, carousing this fortunate feeling. "Oh God!" It's an unbelievable sensation as she moans in complete satisfaction. For a second she cannot help but quiver beneath such unadulterated intensity. Her jaw drops upon the mentioning of Andres Knightfall. "Murder is art", she relinquishes her grip on her sinister swordsman, "However this is something different. Why would you incite war?", she instantaneously questions her unholy counterpart due to the assistance given by the quintessential Spaniard some time ago. "What has he done?", she reacts with genuine concern even though she's pretty much unaware of Andres' plans to end her immortal existence.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Shinigami_

@clara_mass:

Salaciously connected with Clara feeling the intensely intimate sensation of an Salaciously connected with Clara feeling the intensely intimate sensation of an unsparing nature, relentlessly pulsating through his veins feeding his intrinsical spirit being considerably more pleasing than simple sexual feeling, this type of emotional indulgence was vastly superior to human feelings.Simply staring at the woman without a need to justify his actions, devoid of care his distinguished eyes met her own, his head moving in forwards to whisper into her ear "He refused me his brothers life" The words depart his lips followed by a courting kiss onto her neck. Shinigami was the true demon of death down to a fundamental level, Andres had robbed him of one kill so he enacted another, as nature had intended, "You shall not question my actions" Dismissing talk of the current affair not needing to justify his murders to anybody, least a woman like Clara who would possibly kill as mercilessly as he would. Instead, looking deep into the woman's eyes attempting to intrude into her memories and implant the image he had seen himself when killing Olivier, making the woman relive his own memory unsure how she would react, either-way he would gain strength from her fear, disgust or even joy at seeing this. Or. She may refuse his intrusion entry, she was strong enough.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Clara Mass

@shinigami_: Disappointment. A feeling that emits from her succulent soul. "Refusal?" Miss Michelle feels as if her partner is nothing but a child. "Please don't treat me like some underpaid hooker." Clarice sarcastically flips voluminous hair, unwilling to lower herself in the presence of the devil's advocate. Instead she controls her every action, hoping she'd be able to repress any sort of emotional energy. "Question you? Sweetheart I am your maker", she pokes and she prods without a tinge of regret. "I am the sole reason Shinigami is even allowed to exist", her attempt fails as the emotional spectrum profusely floods from her pours. It's because of her inability to prevent outbursts that she speaks with the utmost disrespect. "You are not my Shepard. I am not your sheep. You will answer my questions if I even muster a f*ck to give", her serpent tongue spits venom, "That's unless you want my gifts taken away", the brash broad blows a kiss toward her ambivalent counterpart. Didn't he know she had an insatiable thirst for knowledge? Didn't he know she held is life? Unable to sequester her inherent narcissism, the profane princess of power simply smiles in the face of certain death.

(Last post got deleted -.- Let me know if you can somehow see the previous)

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: ( Will post soon just doing the Morte/Shini battle first )

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: (No problem. Working on some other stuff atm too)

The__Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has been months since Greg escaped The Fountain Of Youth headquarters. While stopping in one of the nearby towns for rest he noticed a flyer about an estate party, this would be a great opportunity to hide for a while. Greg landed in the parking lot and approached the manor slowly.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fun_bun: He's not fond of strangers, but anyone worth his time would surely prove themselves. Because of this he aimlessly wanders around his spacious estate, drinking and laughing with whomever graced his presence. Everyone dressed far too similar which made him feel dissatisfied with modern culture. Nevertheless he persisted, wondering if anyone interesting would enlighten his life outside of Venezuelan borders.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

"You do not allow me to exist, and you shall not swear in my presence...you know things shall get sour if I decide your not worth my time" He was sure by now Clara knew about his entrapment of Closure or at-least the presence connecting them because of it. The demon not usually having affection for humans yet with Closures spirit inside of his own, he had an unfounded lust for the woman which was nigh uncontrollable. And yet, he knew about all the abuse which she had bestowed upon this Noah Addams...Shinigami would be returning the favor and showing the woman what true fear, true emotional dread was. "You are merely a toy I possess now Clara, we are mutually beneficial towards each-other - We amplify the others powers to no bounds" His face moved in closer to the woman's, taking advantage of his nearly abusive dominance "You are mine" His crimson eyes shining deathly red, Noah behind the eyes screaming in agony knowing what Shinigami planned to do "Do you understand?" Possessively caressing her cheek in a pure sinister-like fashion.

( Did we agree with this Closure thing or did I forget something?..if so I will re-do the post )

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: (Thought we'd build up to it, but I can work with this post. Gonna end up writing a flashback though)

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Legacy_

@shinigami_: (Things are bout to get heavy. Will reply later though *Prolonging greatness)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: "Oh God. Oh God." That's all she can mutter in this time of upheaval. Her sadistic soul cracks under pressure as the innocence once held by her former flame flickers from the innermost layer of Shingami's sculpted frame. She can feel Noah's raw emotion trying its' earnest to escape this wretched hell. In this moment she realizes the consequences in conjuring this demonic spirit. In this moment the brash broads reverts into a form not many have ever seen; she's become vulnerable. Joints lock as this impasse brings forth fractured memories.

January 13, 2012

He's so passionate. Thank God for his dishonorable discharge, because I've missed this type of action. He's so rough. He's so raunchy. Oh God, but he's not suppose to be here. F*ck me! Why does he always get in my way? Oh God! Oh God!

The slightest noise caused her to push off her supposed soul mate. "Stop it", she slaps his hands away in a playful manner, "I'm taken." Clarice flashed her shiny ring, knowing he could never afford something so grand. Even though she adored his seductive ways, she required someone withholding far more importance. "With who?", he instinctively questioned, "Clarice, I thought you said---" He spun around upon hearing the voice of his own royal kin.

"Dad?" He looked so disgusted. His skin lost its' tanned tone and appeared so ghostly. He held his stomach, feeling as if he should vomit onto expensive mahogany. "Is there a problem", his father naively asked, stupidly unaware of their previous encounters. "Nothing", the horny duo responded in unison, both unwilling to shed light on their forbidden affections. Noah sealed his lips in fear of judgement. Clarice remained silent because of her own selfish agenda. He loved her so much and this was how she repaid him.

"Why won't you love me?" He murmured telepathically, five words she never heard.....until now.

Present - July 2013

"I'm so sorry!" Reality smacks her sideways in the face of devastation. An entire decade of playing one man had finally backfired. One man, who unlike the rest, genuinely cared for her well being. "I loved him!", her harpy like screams echo throughout the spacious estate, "I bring you forth and this is how I'm repaid? This is your bargaining chip?" Anxiety. She's never felt it before. She's hasn't stressed this such since 1969. "If we are mutually beneficial than you are mine as well", her wickedness wouldn't falter so quickly, "Leave him out of this. He's useless. That's all he's ever been."

Miss Michelle pushes his hand away, repulsed by his presence. "What do you want from me?"

(I hope this was good. The descent begins!)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: (Yeah I get to beat on Clara like 100% of the vine do ;)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (You're the first of your kind. Use this power wisely young padawan >.>)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: ( HOW! You're already a reality warper xD )

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

"What do I want from you?" A sinister chuckle eerily echoed around of the room filling each and every crevice "I want nothing" He did not lie, he wanted nothing other than to feed of the womans emotional energy, for some reason she produced loads, and having Noah inside of himself was an amplification like no other, two for the price of one "I am yours as you are mine - Noah shall not be harmed unless you betray me" He outstretched a hand, ready for a shake with the same mannerisms Noah would have done it, strange... "Do we agree?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: "What do I want?" His sadism left her discomforted. She wanted to leave, but departure would cripple her former flame. "You want nothing yet you need me." Clarice knew the truth, how he fed off emotional energy as if it were a psychedelic drug. And before she could mutter yet another salacious retort, the self proclaimed Queen of Conquerors finds herself perplexed yet again. His gesture for an amicable agreement felt all too familiar, as if her first love were in this same room. "Agreed", it hurt to sell away the soul of someone so sweet, but in her heart of hearts she knew the pretentious prince needed this....to forget her and everything she ever represented. A new beginning.

-------------------------------------------
Botanical Gardens - Addams Estate

No Caption Provided

Miss Michelle walked barefoot on such finely mowed greenery, carelessly embracing summertime vibrations. In the midst of tranquil emotions the brash beau unintentionally called upon her egoistical entity. "Shinigami", she felt his eyes peer through her very being, "We must discuss our mutual enemies." The words flowed from her tongue; her subconscious feelings had reached the physical realm. She spun around in hopes of avoiding any unwanted argument, respectfully bowing before her spiritual adviser. "Whether you like it or not", her aggression although unappreciated hadn't exactly perished.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: (Who is that black guy with red by the way?)

Manifesting abruptly inside of the Addams estate after being summoned, the devils death dealer looked towards Clara as he spoke, "We do" Walking towards Clara he folded his arms across a chest devoid of color, save for a striking red bolt portrayed downwards across of his chest down to his knees, this was down to Andres Knightfall injuring him badly, yet he was recovering. "Our enemies are growing dangerous, we must act quickly" He looked at Clarice, feeling Noah inside of his own soul wanting to be released yet he refused.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: (That's Black Bolt. He's becoming important in marvel atm)

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Interaction?)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Depends. If you wanna go with Clara than here is fine, but if you want Closure head to Venezuela =P

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By _Cerberus_

@closure: (Clara, Jen's too lazy to buy a air plane ticket)

Jen entered the real estate property by foot appearing quite primitive compared to the wealthy and classy dressed people.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: "Our enemies are growing dangerous", she spoke his words verbatim. Thirty letters coursed through he multifaceted mind; each vowel vibrating as she solemnly focused on the obvious. And than like lightening did fate strike her down.

"A quartet of antagonistic mutants; each sharing a common vendetta", she saw her former flame as well, yet remained mum. "Andres, Shiho, Milo, and someone named Pierce. I feel tension. I sense mistrust. I know they plan to starve you of emotional energy", she couldn't help but giggle as their supposed opponents manifested a wondrous game plan. "As far as I know the one called Tranquil tried to find answers to your mysterious upgrade", she walked closer and closer to her brutish behemoth, "but the quartet of fools still have no clue of my undying assistance." A slight hint of sarcasm slipped off her tongue as her arms wrapped around his regal neck. "Was that good enough?", she kissed him once, the chaotic vibrations emitting from this hellish advocate excited her very being. Marvelous......

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: She entered the estate quietly; dressed like a broke man's Amanda Bynes no less. "You're cute", her appearance although beneath usual standards still withheld character, and Miss Michelle adored character. "How might I help you?", she inquired, wondering if the girl wanted drinks or admire fine architecture. No matter the choice she'd pester this fine young woman, intrigued by her attendance within property so prestigious.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First the Knightfall museum, then this. I think it would make a nice addition to my New York take over :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Pyrogram

@the_last_arashikage: This place is under the protection of Shinigami, unless you want a very, very dangerous enemy GTFO :p