#1 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't had the best track record in making friends. In fact my personality has only negated companionship. For example, even the psychotic residents of Elysia are wary of my presence. And with the death of my good friend, Quintus Knightfall, accommodating myself around new folks hasn't been that swell. In fact I've only found solace in conversing with my father's most recent wife, Clarice Michelle, and if that isn't a sign of loneliness than I don't know what is. With problems manifesting weekly, it's about damn time I figured out what kind of person I want to become. What better way to solve such a dilemma by opening the doors to my family's glorious estate? And if there is than no one's mentioned it. Maybe it's a bad idea but what's the harm in at least trying? May the odds be ever in my favor, quoted from some really hot blonde chick whose name escapes me.

• The home of Noah Rochelle Addams
  • Partygoers allowed! We have a lounge.
  • Interact with whomever you want.
  • Frequented by many antique collectors
  • Training ground for various field agents
  • Public rooms include dining hall, artifacts emporium, living room quarters, track & field
  • For those looking for drama, beneath the estate is everything pertaining to the Conquerors cause.
  • Everyone in the house ranging from hired help to body guards work for the super-human faction.
  • You can visit as tourist since the Addams estate are known as the first family of Lower Manhattan. Many citizens visit to learn the history of this side of New York including the many political ties of Senator Addams. This is the manner of making Closure an ally as opposed to an enemy.
  • As for those seeking something costumed orientated, there's always Intel that can be gathered on an American based "terrorist" organization. This would entail pushing Noah's buttons, scouring the estate for any clues, and creating an enemy out of someone's hospitality.
  • You can create characters living within the house, thinking the Following and how crazed certain members are, it'll add a doorway into introducing a plot you may wish to explore.
  • I'll be on for as long as I can since my schedule isn't as hampered as others. Free roam just don't destroy shit and y'know interact with me! It's about time I put myself out there and work with anyone with a stable pulse.

#2 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

(I was hoping I could meet Gomez xD)

#3 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: (*Catches pebble, throws back.*)

#5 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash: Successful intimidation technique *raises the roof

#8 Edited by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes me laugh.

I like your style.

#9 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterofchaos: Even with an oncoming wave of heat the yellow-eyed heir still preferred the usefulness of a silk sweater. With the addition of shorts slightly above the knee, one would presume the modern aristocrat wasn't at all aware of this evening's weather forecast. Nevertheless he waltzed through the halls like the pretentious persona he's always been. However, on this evening he had invited a very specific guest. One that with proper persuasion could quite possibly become an ally of sorts in his future regime. Until than preparations were absolutely necessary. "Danielle, tell the cook we've got company", whilst adjusting his golden watch the bright eyed visionary winked playfully in his assistant's direction, "I'd hate to make a wrong impression." Noah emitted charismatic charm without even trying, but natural born gifts would only get him so far.

#12 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure:

Albert arrives on the front door as he drags the body of a bloody girlscout...

#13 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: He sipped on fine red fine while the sounds of Mo Town's best swayed into his unbiased ears. Swaying to the melody felt dandy, but it was the scent of blood that pushed liquid upward and out of his esophagus. Spitting out his drink the ostentatious prince looked in awe as a stranger befell his presence with a bloodied young gal. "What in God's name have you done?" He asked slightly interested, but very much disturbed.

#14 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure:

"Are you the one that ordered virgin blood?"

#15 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "Not in the least." Glass slipped from his fingertips as the walking oddity spoke with a serpent's tongue. Even with his own nuances, this behemoth took the cake for deliberate insanity. "What're doing here?" Prince Addams inquired, his employees intently watching thee unfolding events.

#16 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure:

"Well I must have switched her order with the wrong address, well I might as well eat her here." Without a moment to waste Albert shoved fingers into her eyes, hooking against the roof of her eye-sockets as he hoists her up before crushing her entire body with his jaw. " Wasting food is a sin, and that makes me feel bad"

#17 Edited by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

Having heard of the opening of a particular estate belonging to an acquaintance of his late brother, Quintus Knightfall, the Catalan gentleman opts to see why much has been spoken of this place. Staying true to his consistently dashing appearance, the ever so dapper Andres sets foot inside the estate, perfectly fitted into a light grey Ermenegildo Zegna suit, flawlessly complimenting his flawlessly sculpted physique. Controlling the amount of free time available, his captivating, ocean blue eyes glance downwards at his luxuriously customized Rolex Yacht Master ll watch. Carrying himself with a natural, unmistakable posture effortlessly boasting his impeccable style and class, El Caballero takes notice of his surroundings. "Hmm", perceptive as usual, "How... decent".

#18 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: Even with daily delicacies there still existed a time where Manhattan's prodigious prince embraced whomever entered his wondrous estate. And if the words of Amaranth were to hold weight than he'd act cordial with anyone worth a moment's conversation. However, the entrance of the ever so elite Andres Knightfall begged for blissful ignorance. "Excuse me?" Yet, Noah couldn't ignore his presence even if he wanted to, because even this Spaniard deserved a respectful greeting. "I don't believe we've met."

#19 Edited by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

(Sh/t got real freaky in here. I don't think I'll stay)

@closure: He'd told the school board he was gone to a historians' conference, simply so he could get away. Something involving the Knightfall Sanctum of Heritage Museum in the United States. Though perhaps he would pay a visit, personal business was his only set goal. The sweltering heat didn't seem to bother him at all, for he wore black jeans and a matching jacket, plus a Guns N' Roses shirt. Not exactly formal attire for the location and the occasion, but once inside he sauntered around like he owned the place. The sound of his boots on the hardwood floor gave ample warning before he ever entered a room. He spotted the help before even meeting the owner of the place and, striding confidently to her location, took her hand and planted a kiss. "You may relax. I have arrived."

#20 Edited by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: A soft chuckle escaped him, somewhat amused by the unnamed individual's response. Perpetually polite, he smiles, his impeccable charm and charisma exuding even in the lack of verbal presence. "Do not think too much of it senor. It is simply... below my usual standards", he meant no offense, but he spoke his mind, "Andres Knightfall. And you are?".

#21 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: When god curated this dimension, he blessed humanity with the miraculous gift of perception. An ability that's surpassed the animal kingdom and allowed a myriad of individuals. In the case of this creature whom defiles the existence of unadulterated innocence, even the son of greatness cannot accept such fraudulent behavior. "I didn't know Satan could spawn something so primal. It's unbecoming of him." Noah clenched his fists tightly as crimson colored blood stained fine carpeting. Edging forward the prince of power signaled his workers to shoot this monstrosity down. "Tell me why you should let you stay here...let alone breath?" He didn't wish for confrontation but sometimes it was a guaranteed outcome.

@masterofchaos: Miss Marionette blushed as the saucy gentleman grasped her palm and gently kissed smooth skin. Within seconds she had lost her place in time and caught herself shamelessly admiring his dashing appearance. Than like a bolt of lightning did rigid reality return instantaneously. Giggling awkwardly the eastern beauty fumbled her words, "M-Mister Addams will arrive shortly", she spoke as the prince descended from the top of the estate's Victorian designed stair case.

@morte_knightfall: "In my line of work, unsatisfactory standards for any guest isn't taken lightly", he chuckled sarcastically, before offering his guest an array of drinks being held by the estate's whimsical waitress. "Regardless, having a Knightfall in my family's home brings back fond memories." Even with extraordinary pleasantries the prince had a priceless addiction for scuffling a stranger's feathers. Surely any reference nearing Quintus would produce some sort of delicious reaction. "Oh, I forgot to mention my name since I thought it was pretty obvious...my name is Noah Addams. Nice to finally meet you."

#22 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Even as the owner of the estate descended the stairs, his eyes remained on the girl a while longer, still holding her hand up to his face as he finally turns his attention on the proprietor. He slowly pulled his hand away, moving to the bottom of the stairs to meet him. "Conan Deusericus. A pleasure, I hope."

#23 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure:

His existence is not dependent on any deity, any lore nor any natural order. He is as he is. There have been in the past those of divine background seemingly bent on rectifying that notion of error. All have failed; saints; prophets; disciples; angels and all sorts of divine beings. Even those from the other side bragging hellfire, a flame that cannot even vaporize sapients."They ripped inspiration from the great god Pan, his horns belong to a deity far before" He tore off pieces of her thigh, small chunks of meat to bounce on the carpet floor. Guns are pointed and he keeps both hands behind his back, let him be shot for there will be no reactionary actions. "A woman spoke of a deal, did she not?"

#24 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterofchaos: Danielle would no doubt vaunt about this man's suave to her fellow employees, because his charm alone had made her day rather spectacular. "I'll be in the kitchen if needed", she said, darting away before further embarrassment ensued. As for the owner of this superfluous manor well he withheld a differing notion. Greeting his guest with a slight smirk, the narcissistic proprietor lent out his hand. "Of course. I just hope all workers don't fall into trances upon seeing you." Mister Addams laughed sardonically of course, but for those in attendance well they would surely worry due his tendency for scorning inappropriate behavior.

@nerx: Yellow eyes widened as grotesque actions took place within his beloved sanctuary. Biting on his lower lip the precocious prince swallowed his beverage before uttering another sentence. This morbid figure should be vanquished immediately, but nothing could quite possibly disintegrate the curiosity of a conqueror. "If you speak of Clarice than I'm inclined to listen. What could I possibly assist you in that a deal would be struck?" If ever he came into conflict with a powerful individual, a monster by his side would surely produce an exemplary outcome, but wouldn't an unholy agreement like this be viewed as desperation? Unwilling to admit to such a possibility, the prince persists even as his insides twist.

#25 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: "Well, I wouldn't want to be a burden on productivity. Sometimes it just can't be helped." A broad, shark-like grin flashed across his face as he grasped the man's hand just firm enough to assert himself, but lightly enough so as not to assail the man's ego. "Mister Addams, quite a nice estate you have here. Just looking at it, I'm sure this is absolutely worth missing lunch." Had one paid attention, snide implications may be found in his words. He lingered somewhere in between callous, self-absorbed mannerisms and languid, carelessly flittering speech.

#27 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: "I'd imagine it is". Andres taunted, before politely dismissing the offer of a drink. "Gracias, but no Senor Addams". Pausing to optically study his immediate surroundings, he quickly returned his attention to his host, "So, you are Noah Addams hmm? The one that was... acquainted with Quintus, no?".

#28 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: This senile stranger insulted his character without tenacious effort. "Than you should of entered my home with legitimate respect." Gritted teeth prevented further disdain, but conflict wasn't required. Instead the ambitious young man thought of an ideal counter offer. "If you desire protection in my household than I'll need something from you."

@masterofchaos: His life never truly changes. Underhanded commentary had become normalcy within thee Addams estate, but it was nothing the nonchalant newcomer couldn't handle. Nonetheless the prince would only view his guest in an optimistic light. Especially so when the prestigious visitor withheld immense value. "I don't invite useless people into my home so you're absolutely right", he stepped onto the hard wood floor and directed himself toward the backyard porch, "In fact I've got a proposal of sorts."

@morte_knightfall: Noah could only invoke a jolly attitude whenever in the company of lesser organisms, but that wouldn't prevent clever word play. "Spanish...I feel so international." A wealthy white boy discussing nationalities emitted irony for those who disliked his species. Anyhow after calmly grasping a glass of richly flavored red wine, the cautious caper sipped slowly before continuing. "Yes, the one and only. Although I didn't encourage the killings of three relatives. That was most disturbing if you ask me. Although I don't believe you nor Ellie confronted him on the matter." Noah said mockingly without a doubt, picking the hornet's nest would result in something satisfactory sooner or later. And although he wasn't purposely acting antagonistic, the intellectual heir hadn't the slightest clue why Andres would enter his low key home so digging had its uses.

#29 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

[[ Nice! ]]

#30 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis: (Thank you kindly. Btw I posted in our bi-monthly rpg :P)

#31 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Zool in the guise of an old an ran up to kind gentleman. "Sir, can you instruct me to where the antiques are?"

#32 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Bi monthly heheh. I'm the worst :-P

#33 Posted by Classique (153 posts) - - Show Bio

So cool :O

#34 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: On this sluggish evening he lazily leaned against his whitewashed wall, firewood burning brightly as antique collector's circulated one of the three public quarters within his family estate. And as his body language dwindled into tiredness, the voice of a soft spoken elder awakened his ever so keen senses. "Oh yes, I'm sorry you're in the waiting room with no one here to attend to your needs", he muttered, disgusted by the serious lack of house workers, "As you can see there's an open doorway that's beaming with light and that my friend would be the scenery you seek." Noah genuinely smiled as he guided the kindred spirit in the proper direction.

@kratesis: I'm slow too so no worries lol

#35 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: "Come now mi amigo, you'd be dead if you had any involvement in the deaths of my familia", the polite gentleman responded, his charismatic expression never wavering under his air of classy composure. "Tis not easy to confront a dead man my boy", in truth, Andres did intend to approach Quintus with what he knew, but he had no intent of an unnecessary confrontation, if anything he sought to redeem his sibling. "In any case, it has been interesting to say the least", he admitted, the boy's attitude was in a way, amusing. "I will leave you to your...'nice' little home. Say hello to Clarice. Be well senor", casting a taunting wink before departing.

#37 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: "I am sorry if you have something else to do, but do you have anything from WW1 or WW2?"

#38 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: "That actually makes sense", the witty boy from Soho became further intrigued as this elegant philanthropist conversed eloquently. It was certainly a rarity to meet an interesting individual who hadn't plugged his intentions for world domination. "Leaving already, I'll try not to see that as insulting---" His jaw dropped as seven gnarly letters fell off the mature aristocrat's tantalizing tongue. It seemed that whomever he encountered had crossed paths with Clarice Michelle in one form or another. This left the quirky prince with a bad taste in his mouth, because the mentioning of his step-mother always preceded disaster. "Goodbye...", he muttered, adjusting his sweater as beads of sweat trickled down his chiseled frame.

#39 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Whatever happened to Clarice anyway?

#40 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: His scent wasn't average for a man of his stature. In fact he didn't seem at all weathered from time itself. "You're not bothering me at--" Prince Addams looked at him curiously before stepping onto an aquatic blue platform. A myriad of luminous glass cases erected from the hard wood floor. "A-Anything specific?", he asked, eyes locked on an eerie old soul.

#41 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: "The spear of destiny. I know it is only an urban legend that Hitler had the spear, but men like you and me do listen to urban myths don't we?"

#42 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: Back burner. I'm using her as a side character. I'd write her more if I had rpgs to participate in xD

I was gonna use her in that rpg with charmy but you retired Impero >.> *evil stare

#43 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: You will bring your reporter here or else *Deathly stare.

@joeagentofhand1: An arched eyebrow indicated a perplexed opinion of an aged man with peculiar tastes. "Even if I had what you seek, I wouldn't hand it over to a commoner. It'd be unprofessional." Urban myths were for those without proper vision. In the twenty-first century fairy tales might as well be considered succulent serenity. Shamefully shaking his head the prince signaled for his guards to apprehend this lofty old bag of bones. "Tell me who you are and I might consider assisting this weird endeavor."

#44 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure said:

@morte_knightfall: Noah could only invoke a jolly attitude whenever in the company of lesser organisms, but that wouldn't prevent clever word play. "Spanish...I feel so international." A wealthy white boy discussing nationalities emitted irony for those who disliked his species. Anyhow after calmly grasping a glass of richly flavored red wine, the cautious caper sipped slowly before continuing. "Yes, the one and only. Although I didn't encourage the killings of three relatives. That was most disturbing if you ask me. Although I don't believe you nor Ellie confronted him on the matter." Noah said mockingly without a doubt, picking the hornet's nest would result in something satisfactory sooner or later. And although he wasn't purposely acting antagonistic, the intellectual heir hadn't the slightest clue why Andres would enter his low key home so digging had its uses.

hahaha you little weasel. Someday the truth about who killed who will come out ;)

#45 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: That won't happen cause Quintus is dead. He died! *Wipes away tears

#46 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Zool scratched his face. "The guards will be of no use, not that I would attack you". He smile as he said that. "The Spear, if you do know where it might be or are secretly holding, is an old family artifact that had been stolen in the BC era by the Romans. I would appreciate if you could help me".

#47 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: When were you going to tell me? I wouldn't have made this thread if I knew my only IC friend were still alive *Fights through the pain

#49 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Sorry my ego just naturally assumes everyone is aware of all I do :P it just happened in that Anonymous location thread. This thread is the sh!t. I'll be paying you a visit soon.

#50 Edited by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I knew I should of put "Keeping up with Gambler" on my dvr. Well at least I'll be honored with your existence from time to time *Applauds

@joeagentofhand1: Noah chuckled to a certain point in which his stomach ached from overwhelming joyfulness. In all honesty the sarcastic jerk couldn't help but tear up. An actual threat being issued wasn't common, but the German prince appreciated the utterance. "Oh God that's hilarious. However, disgracing my face would result in some serious disciplinary action", he licked his tender lips playfully before continuing this riveting debacle, "Lets say I do help you....what would I gain in return?" He said, twirling his chin hair's like a vintage villain.