#1 Edited by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kusanagi Sword

Governed by his insatiable desire to obtain power and immortality, the ambitious Impero sought out the required aid of the Amazonian Fighting Genius, Asteria, as well as the supernatural expertise of his lover, Fan Song. With the potential acquisition of a series of esoteric artifacts and mythical weapons of legendary power and knowledge within his grasp, Ishin embarks on a relentless search for a series of historic fabled artifacts alongside the boisterous Asteria. While targeting a wide range of versatile items and artifacts ranging from those of Indian origin to more Western-oriented artifacts, none hold greater weight to the Keijijo Legend than the prestigious sword of Kusanagi, a divine weapon once wielded by the Shinto deity, Susanoo. Willing to discard all that he has amassed for the legendary weapon, the strategical speedster's quest for power and knowledge commences, unknowing that potential obstacles and unanticipated opposition may impair the progress of his goals.

Rules

1. This is an RPG between me, Asteria (Kratesis), Charmix/Madame Blossom, Mr. Mercury and Enchantress (Duchess).
  2. Its not exactly a closed RPG. If you want to join, PM me, but your character should have a plausible reason for participating.
  3. If you do join, you can acquire whatever mythological weapon you want provided you're not disrupting any established mythology in CVnU (hence the discussion threads) and if it doesn't already belong to anyone. You can also make up your own weapon or whatever if you want to.
  4. Standard CVnU rules apply.
  5. You can join, try to stop me, or even do your own thing.
  6. This will feature shorter, more fast paced posts than the standard long ones.
#2 Posted by Lea_Drago (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with this! Very solid group of writers.

#3 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#4 Posted by Lumen_ (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool good luck with this! ^_^

#5 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody out to grab themselves some super weapons lol looks awesome

#6 Posted by Referee (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with this one.

#7 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: @Quintus_Knightfall: @Lumen_: @Lea_Drago: @Kratesis: Thanks my people :)

#8 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis: Posted :)

#9 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

That was nice!

#10 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: Thanks man :)

Don't wait up on me though, if you want an item or something, go after it, but know that I will be coming for ya if you do :)

#11 Posted by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Nice!

#12 Posted by Green_Vine_Ranger (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: It's the only way

#13 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Green_Vine_Ranger: Green Ranger was the best. Badass choice.

@Eagle_of_the_East: Thanks girl :)

#14 Posted by Referee (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting first post, a little over my head, but I can't wait to see how this one goes.

#15 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: Thanks man :)

#16 Posted by Referee (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: No problem, Can't wait to read more!

#17 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted, PM for any questions.

#18 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice posts everyone :)

#19 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis: Posted :)

@Mr. Mercury: I look forward to slugging it out with you for the sword ;)

#20 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Yes, I can't wait